Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório ángeles Vs. Demons.

southern-belle posted on May 13, 2011 at 04:58PM
The world has fallen under the rule of demons. Even angels have been forced into hiding for the moment though they are in the process of forming a resistance.
Fallen angels and demons roam the streets rampantly creating illusions, hallucinations and more. Most vampires tried to join them, most were denied. Any and all Demons or fallen angels who are seen to show any remorse, fear, emotion, or since of humanity are either killed or shunned and forced to join those on the side of neutrality and/or good.

Those who are forming resistances of any type follow these simple, but at times hard to follow, rules:

Don't turn away, don't give into the dark.

Dont try to hide, even when their screaming your name.

Don't close your eyes you never know what lies behind them.

Dont turn out the lights, those who dare to sleep have been known to be killed by their nightmares.

And lastly, the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

The time frame is the 1940s. You can have as many charries as you want and whatever supernaturals you want, or even humans. If your charrie is a demon or fallen angel on the side of evil and is not completely ruthless, he or she maybe kicked from the side of evil and quarentined to join the others.

Good:
Zoey, previously fallen angel. (southern-belle)
Aida, lycanthrope. (southern-belle)
Fflam Las, lycanthrope. (Xarptic_Sojack)
Darren, lycanthrope. (demon_wolf)
Castiel, angel. (darkmoon47)
Noah, fallen angel (paramore-CSI)
Hana, Mage (Tuktu)

Evil:
Shadow, demon. (southern-belle)
Dane, demon. (demon_wolf)
Diablo, dhampire [80%vamp 20%human]. (wolfmaster3000)
Serena, demon. (darkmoon47)
Siarra, demon (paramore-CSI)
Balam, demon (wolfmaster3000)
Phantom, Fallen Angel (shadowcon99)

Oh, p.s.
If you're using a charrie most of us are familiar with you don't have to put a profile if you dont want, just let me know who it is you're using.
last edited on May 16, 2011 at 09:37PM
save

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 1470 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1470

hace más de un año southern-belle said…
Zoey

Fallen Angel

She is much older than she appears (which is about 13), no one really remembers exactly how old she is. She's sort of a loner and was kicked out of heaven for questioning the rules and not "playing nice with the other Angels" but when the demons took over they kicked her out of hell as well, leaving her as an outcast.
 Zoey Fallen ángel She is much older than she appears (which is about 13), no one really remem
Shadow

Demon

She's basically a synical bitch who enjoys fucking shit up(: i hadn't made much of a profile for her before because no one knows much about her and part of her personality is her elusiveness[sp?]

Not putting a profile for Aida, you all know her lol
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año demon_wolf said…
Can I used Darren (Lycanthrope)? He'll be good.

And Dane(Demon) from the Nightmare rp? He's bad.
sure, added (:
hace más de un año darkmoon47 said…
i have a char on another rp named Serena can i b her in this 1 2 cos i want 2 c her in a diff light or do i have 2 make up a new char?
Yes, you can use her. please put at least a small profile and if it's not asking to much, please cut back on the text talk. it's hard to understand.
ok i'm sorry i get used to useing it i'll stop ok Serena is a raven-haired demon with a secret and her secret is that she fell in love with an angel but she hides it by being a compleat bitch and she's the Devil's daughter(yes i know that it's a pic of Castiel i want him to be the angel Serena fell in love with cos i love him.)
 ok i'm sorry i get used to useing it i'll stop ok Serena is a raven-haired demon with a secret and he
thanks, and its okay (:
oh wait, what side is she on? good or evil? she a demon obviously but was she kicked out of hell for falling for an angel or did she leave or what?
ok and i'll be both Serena and Castiel since i made Serena fall in love with him so do you want me to start us off or do you want to do it
hace más de un año wolfmaster3000 said…
Name : Diablo Mugen Gangrel ( most call him Diablo )

Race : Dhampire ( witch is a vampire with human blood ) 80% vampire blood, 20% human blood

Height : 6'0

weight : 22oLBS

Muscle build : Exterme heavily detailed

Aliases : Demon King Diablo, Bloody earl Diablo , a Murder with class , the Unholy being , the Merceful murder , a Strikeing shadow that Devours all

minions : many

Right hand man : Chaos ( his profile will be up later on )

Powers : ( here we go )

Mind control

Hypnoissis

Telekensies

Gravity -magic

Advanced Regernation-Limbs and even his head grow back

Wild sense -his sense's are extermely devolped infact his snese of hearing is so advanced he can here your Muscle movements

Absorbtion-souls

summoning-many diffrent famliars, and weapons

Necromanceing

Thought projection-he's able to prodouce fake's of him self at 1/4 of his strength

Unholy

shape shifting-not only can he himself shape shift he can shape shift other people

intangeiblity- able to phase through objects

invisablity

Darkness magic

immoratlity

Blood

Teleportation

Intent of fear-when people look directly at his eye's or even if his pressence is known most people fore see there death and are useually unable to fight for a weaker oppent this ability praylize's them

Weapon : Falchon ( working on a picture ) , Diablo's Falchon is 4x longer than a regular one he hangs it on his left side , the blade is Pure red and the hilt is a very dark purple , the gaurd is mid-night black . he wants nothing more than to Rule as Mugens leader haveing control over three kingdom makeing the ultiamte Utopia for all.

so who's gonna start us off btw Serena is evil cos no one but her and Cas knows that she fell in love with him
i'll do it. im going to wait for a few more people. i'll start it tonight.
ok just wanted to know :)
here's Aida's for darkmoon since i didn't know anyone new would join lol.

Name: Aida
Race/Species: Lycanthrope
Appearence: (picture) Green, Gray eyes. black hair in human form. about 5'2" in human form.
Aida has extreme self control and it take a lot to get her to show fear or anger(or any emotion for that matter). She always goes through every worst and best case scenario in her head while anything is happening so she's not caught off guard or by surprise often. She also has a photographic memory.
 here's Aida's for darkmoon since i didn't know anyone new would registrarse lol. Name: Aida Age: 19 (wo
always think that someone new is gonna join lol:)
lol yea i guess so :P
u really know how to make a char belle
thanks dark, you're not too bad yourself xD lol
aww thanks i kinda suck but thanks
just a frienly warning Serena will cuss a lot in this rp you have been warned lol
hace más de un año Xarptic_Sojack said…
Name: Fflam Las (Blue Flame)

Race: Lycanthrope

Appearance: Refer to the pictures below or on my profile

Description: Harsh, sarcastic, and rather heartless. Uncaring and rather
cruel at times. However, extremely protective of his own pack.
In his human form, Fflam Las always keeps his ears as a sign of
how much he despises the demons and other beings that infested his homeland.
 Name: Fflam Las (Blue Flame) Age: 20 Gender: Male Race: Lycanthrope Appearance: Refer to the pict
cool char dude
FFffllaaammmm!!!! yayyyyy!!!!! xD
LOL! Thank yee! Worked hard. I actually drew the pic on the right. And I can tell that SB's excited XD
laugh
hehehe you know it doesn't take much to make me excited xD
Lulz 'Specially not when it involves Fflam Las XD
i like the pics they're cool
hahaha yea, you know how i like Fflam xD
i can't wait for this rp to start lol
(and you shall wait no longer)

It was a dark night. 
Shadow wandered through an alleyway looking for someone random to torture or just play with. 
It thundered. 
Aida was in her human form, trying to blend in to all of the people around. She sat under a tree in the park, not the most safe place but hiding in plain site seemed to work. 
Rain poured down from the sky. 
Zoey up on a cloud, watching the demons run rampant. 
Serena looked into Castiel's eyes"Cas it's not that i don't love you because i do." Serena starts to cry as Castiel dissappers but stops as she hears someone behind her.
"hello Serena" shadow said as she walked up behind her.
"What are you doing here Shadow?"
Shadow shrugged, "I could ask you the same question Serena."
"What are you saying Shadow?"
"what did it sound like I was saying? You asked what I was doing here I said I could ask you the same."
"*sigh*How long have you been there?"
"not long at all. Why? Hiding something?"
"No.Are you Shadow?"
"No. What would I have to hide? I'm only looking for someone to play with. I'm bored"
"So you deside to follow me because your bored kinda stupid don't you think?"
"who said I was following you? I was walking around, looking for someone to torture or well just mess with and I saw you."
-Diablo was never one to go out into the Night and Play with such weaklings infact he was the guy who had people do it for him he sat in his castle so snug and cosy as he watched people be tourted in front of his very eye's- "Ease up between Lashes , we want the humans to feel the pain" -Diablo smiled as he sipped a red liquid from a whine glass and he'd let out a chuckle in between here and there, he finally sighed and put down his glass- "I grow tired of this one" -he said boredly as his eye's gave a gaze of boredem- "let's throw it into the collusem and see how far it get's" -he sipped from his glass once more-
(why is he in a castle?)
( is it not allowed ? )
hace más de un año Paramore-CSI said…
I am joining
name:
Siarra
Bio: ruthless, cold, devious,heartless.cynical.
no one knows her race or her age but she's young she let's no one in, but trys to act good to draw others into her evil ways.shes a demon but apears human.

and
Noah
mysterious, Lost, abandoned, unsure, shyhe was an angel but seemed cold and harsh no one loved him because no one got to know him so he was thrown from heaven. but couldn't bare to join the demons so he hid in the shadows and was eventually thrown out because he was said to be a trespasser.
(cos he can be i guess)"I'm just saying Shadow that's a little weird us running into eachother like this."
hace más de un año Paramore-CSI said…
Siarra stared up at the castle in the distance
"lets see who's up there." she snickered
sprinting closer
closer
closer
untill she arrived.

Noah sat in the end on the alley sorrowfull
he had no one he had nothing
-Diablo sighed and stood up and begun to walk around his empty castle it was old and a Heirloom, he was looking at the paintings on the wall of his passed family members and finally it got to his mother where he stood at the Portrait for a while Diablo smiled- "get me my coat i'm going hunting" -he turned toward a great door and opened it walking through as he grabbed his coat from a Servrent-