Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório ángeles Vs. Demons.

southern-belle posted on May 13, 2011 at 04:58PM
The world has fallen under the rule of demons. Even angels have been forced into hiding for the moment though they are in the process of forming a resistance.
Fallen angels and demons roam the streets rampantly creating illusions, hallucinations and more. Most vampires tried to join them, most were denied. Any and all Demons or fallen angels who are seen to show any remorse, fear, emotion, or since of humanity are either killed or shunned and forced to join those on the side of neutrality and/or good.

Those who are forming resistances of any type follow these simple, but at times hard to follow, rules:

Don't turn away, don't give into the dark.

Dont try to hide, even when their screaming your name.

Don't close your eyes you never know what lies behind them.

Dont turn out the lights, those who dare to sleep have been known to be killed by their nightmares.

And lastly, the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

The time frame is the 1940s. You can have as many charries as you want and whatever supernaturals you want, or even humans. If your charrie is a demon or fallen angel on the side of evil and is not completely ruthless, he or she maybe kicked from the side of evil and quarentined to join the others.

Good:
Zoey, previously fallen angel. (southern-belle)
Aida, lycanthrope. (southern-belle)
Fflam Las, lycanthrope. (Xarptic_Sojack)
Darren, lycanthrope. (demon_wolf)
Castiel, angel. (darkmoon47)
Noah, fallen angel (paramore-CSI)
Hana, Mage (Tuktu)

Evil:
Shadow, demon. (southern-belle)
Dane, demon. (demon_wolf)
Diablo, dhampire [80%vamp 20%human]. (wolfmaster3000)
Serena, demon. (darkmoon47)
Siarra, demon (paramore-CSI)
Balam, demon (wolfmaster3000)
Phantom, Fallen Angel (shadowcon99)

Oh, p.s.
If you're using a charrie most of us are familiar with you don't have to put a profile if you dont want, just let me know who it is you're using.
last edited on May 16, 2011 at 09:37PM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 1470 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1470

hace más de un año southern-belle said…
"whoever we find first"
hace más de un año darkmoon47 said…
"Ok then let's go."

"Were you the one who hurt Serena?"
last edited hace más de un año
Shadow nodded once and kept walking.
hace más de un año wolfmaster3000 said…
( I feel ignored XD )
(i'm waiting 4 u 2 answer Cas lol)Serena followed Shadow and kept looking around.
tongue
(why? she replied to you 0.o)
( when ? )
(Cas just asked if diablo was the one who hurt serena)
-Diablo looked over at cas- "the princess , was hurt ?, hmph I had just left there 30 minutes ago myself so I wouldn't know Angel better luck next time " -Diablo took his leave- "it's as I said Castaiel, I'm not a Vampire of Violence"
"Wait where is she and how do you know my name?!?"
Shadow kept walking. it seemed there weren't many people out tonight. she huffed.
Serena stoped as soon as she heard the scream."Cas"She whispered.Serena looked at Shadow"Did you hear that?"
"yes, someone yelled, big deal. Diablo and Balam are probably just having some fun" Shadow said without stopping.
"Did that sound like Balam to you?" Serena ran to catch up with Shadow.
"no, what im saying is one of them's probably found someone to play with" Shadow looked at her oddly, "what's with you tonight? you almost seem to have feelings" she shivered at the thought.
Serena narrowed her eyes."How do i seem have feelings Shadow?"

Cas looked at the place Daiblo was and sighed.Was anyone going to help him.
"you're acting all worried everytime something goes bump for one. then that paper you picked up. whoever you talked to in the building. you're just acting weird."
-Balam flexed his hands as the last two members of that Gang were dead Balam chuckled- "so much fun" -Balam was covered in blood as he begun laughing like an insane mad man- "OH THAT WAS SO ORGASMIC YOUR SCREAMS WERE SO LOUD I COULD MASTER BATED TO THEM ! SCREAMING IS TRUELY THE ULTIMATE SYMPHONY !" -Balam licked his hand clean of blood-

-Diablo was walking up the road- " I wonder who hurt that lovely miss " -he said to himself-
"It's you who should worry cause you're starting to piss me off."

Cas looked around wondering if anyone was going to help him.
(balam is fucking crazy xDD)

Shadow held back laughter and kept walking.

Zoey flew back down from her perch, finding herself bored out of her mind and walked the streets.
(i know but i kinda like it and what's up with Diablo calling Serena a lovey miss lol) Cas saw i girl walking and went over to her."I need you're help."
( Diablo is my classy and smart charcter , as to where Balam is reresenting my Anger Rage and a Fucked up part of my persnality )
(ikr lmao)

Zoey looked up at him. "and why the fuck would i help you?" they curse sounded odd coming from the childlike fallen angel.
(So why did Diablo call Serena a lovey miss*gives wolfmaster a weird look*)
Serena forced herself to control her anger and followed Shadow.

"What have i done to you Zoey?"
-Balam exited the place no member was no longer reconizeable , a puddles and bloodied corpse's filled the alley way and the abandned where house. Balam's eye's were wide with Blood lust his deep red eye's sparkled in the night his teeth now fangs his nails claws- "more , more, I WANT MORE SUFFERING MORE SCREAMING MORE DEATH !!!!!!" -he yelled at the top of his lungs , he ran out of the alley give a Snarling loud Roar as he pounced on a couple and begin Tearing scratching and ripping of limbs and into there flesh- "I WANT YOU TO SCREAM !"
"Well you sure as hell didn't helped when i was getting kicked out of the sky" Zoey started walking again. "what do you want, Cas?" she asked without looking at him.
-Diablo saw a corpse littered path- "oh dear the Ancient demon Balam's Hunger for blood Truely cannot be Satisfied , it would seem something's set him into a feeding frenzy..if this keeps up i'll have to re-locate him again" -Diablo sighed and kept following the path of blood shed- "oh my he's done quite a number to these gang members ? "
"I need to tell you something but first i need to know that i can trust you."
"angels don't believe me and neither do the demons anymore so i think you're safe"
"I fell in love...........with Serena."
"the demon? nice work, now you'll get kicked out of club angel and she'll be comdemned to death or shunned from everyone she knows weather she loves you back or not." she reached up and patted him mockingly on the back.
Cas gives Zoey a blank stare. "She does love me back."
"then she won't just be shunned, she'll die. What is it you want me to do about it?"
"Help me find and protect her please i can't lose her and she's the key to defeeting the demons."
Zoey rolled her eyes. "why should i? and how the hell do you want me to find her?"
"You want the demons gone right?"
"it doesn't really make a difference to me. they go away i really have no where to go. Some of them acctually still like me"
"What about Serena? She likes you. She thinks of you as a friend."
hace más de un año shadowcon99 said…
phantom continued to walk down the street watching the demons and fallen angels and anything else that moved; the rain hadn't stiafied him but he was no longer in a mood to kill. "Well this is certainly an odd feeling; not wanting to kill. What has come over me? could it be remorse?" Phantom chuckled. "No I have no remorse or feelings anymore."
"Serena was one of the ones who kicked me out of hell. She can think of me as a blow up doll for all i care. Why do you want my help, Cas?" Zoey was getting agitated.
Phantom was walking down the street still pondering his earlier thought when he spotted an angel and fallen angel talking. "What an unlikely pair."
-Balam and Slaughterd high in the hundreds now, he had regained his sense of self and smiled- "whoops I need to control my self more Diablo will get on my case again"
"Because you are the only one who can help. And you know as well as i do that Serena never wanted to kick you out of hell she had no choice and you know it."
"what makes me qualified to help?" she said, ignoring the last statement. "im a forsaken, fallen angel. i have no pull with the angels or demons, i honestly don't know what you'd even want me to do"
"We once fought side by side in the war againt Hell i know what you can do.Pleace i'm asking you as a friend to help me."
Phantom moved in closer so he could hear their conversation but one of their voices sounded familiar.
Zoey grunted, "fine. I'll help"
hace más de un año Tuktu said…
Could I join as Hana She is on the good side

She is a mage.

She has red/brown long hair and dark brown hair. She is 5'5 and she wears black robes with red flowers.

Hana is too trusting of a person making it easy for her to get hurt. Though once someone does hurt her it's hard to get her to forgive them and if she does she'll most likely never trust them again.
(okay. But isn't Mage a rank not a race?)