Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório ángeles Vs. Demons.

southern-belle posted on May 13, 2011 at 04:58PM
The world has fallen under the rule of demons. Even angels have been forced into hiding for the moment though they are in the process of forming a resistance.
Fallen angels and demons roam the streets rampantly creating illusions, hallucinations and more. Most vampires tried to join them, most were denied. Any and all Demons or fallen angels who are seen to show any remorse, fear, emotion, or since of humanity are either killed or shunned and forced to join those on the side of neutrality and/or good.

Those who are forming resistances of any type follow these simple, but at times hard to follow, rules:

Don't turn away, don't give into the dark.

Dont try to hide, even when their screaming your name.

Don't close your eyes you never know what lies behind them.

Dont turn out the lights, those who dare to sleep have been known to be killed by their nightmares.

And lastly, the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

The time frame is the 1940s. You can have as many charries as you want and whatever supernaturals you want, or even humans. If your charrie is a demon or fallen angel on the side of evil and is not completely ruthless, he or she maybe kicked from the side of evil and quarentined to join the others.

Good:
Zoey, previously fallen angel. (southern-belle)
Aida, lycanthrope. (southern-belle)
Fflam Las, lycanthrope. (Xarptic_Sojack)
Darren, lycanthrope. (demon_wolf)
Castiel, angel. (darkmoon47)
Noah, fallen angel (paramore-CSI)
Hana, Mage (Tuktu)

Evil:
Shadow, demon. (southern-belle)
Dane, demon. (demon_wolf)
Diablo, dhampire [80%vamp 20%human]. (wolfmaster3000)
Serena, demon. (darkmoon47)
Siarra, demon (paramore-CSI)
Balam, demon (wolfmaster3000)
Phantom, Fallen Angel (shadowcon99)

Oh, p.s.
If you're using a charrie most of us are familiar with you don't have to put a profile if you dont want, just let me know who it is you're using.
last edited on May 16, 2011 at 09:37PM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 1470 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1470

hace más de un año southern-belle said…
"how could i not have woken up with that!?"

Aida watched him, still a little worried.
hace más de un año darkmoon47 said…
Serena was still laughing.

"It's not like we were yelling goddamn it."
hace más de un año shadowcon99 said…
I woke up from the nap I had been taking
"what the fuck is taking him so long? At this rate it'll take to long to take over hell which should be rightfully mine. But that bastard stole it from me oh well I'll just use his daughter against him. I bet Diablo wants the same thing. I wonder if he'll ever realize that he may be an ancient but he is not the most powerful being in the world. Dammit if only I could get these fucking chains off."
hace más de un año Xarptic_Sojack said…
He suddenly got excessively light-headed, falling on his side to the ground.
Zoey shook her head, "you kidding right???"

Aida leaned over Fflam, "what the.. are you alright??"
Serena tried to stop laughing.

"No i am not fucking kidding."
He laid there for a moment, dozing for a minute, when he made his weak reply. "Just...wash the blood off..."
hace más de un año wolfmaster3000 said…
-Diablo Grinded his teeth-

-Balam had gotten closer and closer to the castle alot faster than expected a path of destruction and death behind him- "ahh it feels so good TO HEAR YOU ALL SCREAM !"

-the once shadow now a creature begun to shoot bolts of Purpple energey towards Diablo's Castle, Diablo put up a barrier three loud thuds were heard-
"alright.." she got the water and splashed some on his face, getting the rest of the blood off then rubbed some on his hands to get that off.

"look if you wanna fuck her that's your choice but i dont wanna hear it dammit!"
He let out a deep sigh of relief, a wave of relaxation flowing through his body. It seemed to radiate from him.
Serena pused Cas off got dressed."I'm outta here before you to start fighting." Serena dissappered and appered next to Diablo."Hey."

"Now look what you fucking did!"
-Diablo Ignored the fact that Serena was beside him, he merely turned to her and stood up, and walked to a stain glass window as the creature shot it's bolts of energey at the barrier thuds were heard throughout the castle, Balama arrived at the castle's base, Balam's eye's widend and a Sadistic smile crept his lips- "YOU KNOCK TO SOFTLY FATHER !!" -Balam Reached back with his arm and a really loud thud was heard and the barrier cracked and than crumbled , the creature's eye's widend- "impossable" , -Diablo's eye's widend as Balam Punched through his barrier- "IMPOSSABLE ! NOT EVEN THE DEVIL HIM SELF COULD PUNCH THROUGH THIS !!! "
"better?" Aida asked.

Zoey sighed, "not my fucking fault! go follow her and fuck her some where else if you want! you don't see me fornicating infront of you do ya?!"
He released another low sigh. "Much. Thank you..."
Serena looked at him"You do know that as long as i'm here they won't stop right?"

"That's because you're such a heartless bitch that no one would dare touch you!"
-the creature smiled and took a dive through the bottom of the Castle, and Bashed through the room Zoey was in and stood before her- "so your here Traitor" -the creature looked Zoey, Shadows came from under him and formed many eye's and mouths with teeth-

-Balam smiled it wasn't long before he got to where Diablo and Serena were, Diablo had the most Enraged look on his face- "Oh diablo I broke into your Mighty fortress, be a good friend AND SCREAM !" -Balam shot a black Blast of fire from his hand that was shaped like a Serpent, Diablo evaded- "FUCK YOU BALAM !"
"no problem" she said softly.

Zoey's face turned bright red with rage. she ignored the shadow because of the statement Cas had just made. "FYI Mister Goody-two-shoes, im NOT hearless and i could fuck anyone i wanted i just have more self respect than to do it out in the open!"
-the creautre Grew angery and gave a Roar as it's shadow's Lunged forward- "DIE"

-Diablo unsheathed a Flachon- "yes I do but there going to leave rather fast" -Balam only Grinned shooting another serpend shaped blast made of black flame's Diablo avoided- "COME BOY KING SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT !!!!!" -Balam Rushed forward Punching Diablo right in the face to Diablo's surprsie he was bleeding from his lip, he spit out the blood- "fuck"
He slid the eye that wasn't buried in the ground, but still in his hair, open, giving a soft look, accompanied by a soft smile, towards Aida.
Serena stood frozen in fear.

"Look out!"
last edited hace más de un año
-Diablo had been avoiding alot of Balam's hit's but appeared to be looseing horrabley, his face was bleeding and he had his right arm broken- "I THOUGHT YOU WERE STRONGER THAN THIS DIABLO YOUR JSUT A WEAK PATHETIC PIECE OF TRASH !" -Balam Brought back his fist ocne more nailing diablo right in the center of his face sending him flying-
"i didn't" she waved her wings at the shadows and they dissipated. "and who the hell are you want what do you want? she said to creature.

Aida half smiled back at him, "you sure you're okay?"
"Not in the least," he said lightheartedly.
"Stop!"

Cas looked at Zoey.
"well try getting your face out of the dirt" she rolled him onto his back, trying, and failing badly, to keep up the smile for his sake.
-Balam Turned toward Serena with a Murdeous intent that filled the room an aura of sorts leaked off of his body- "what's the matter Princess Didn't Think I was so powerful?" -Balam gave a insane smile- "my Magical power is by far the most powerful of the Ancient Demons & Angel's, I am Balam the Terriable King with three Heads" -Balam walked toward Serena- "my father is the Eldest of all the Ancients" -Balam held out his palm and black fire appeared- "now I'm only going to slightly Roast you"

-The shadows re-appeared around Zoey- "you can't be rid of me so easyily" -said the creature-
Zoey frowned, "leave!"
Serena got down on her knees"Please don't hurt me i'll do anything please."

Cas looked where the shadow is.
His own smile faded, and he looked down. "This....brings back....memories if you will..."
-Diablo than got back up and A green energey blast Hit balam to Diablo's surprise Balam was only standing in the smoke now faceing Diablo- "GOD DAMN IT !" -Balam walked forward , than walk became a rush as he Close lined Diablo with his Huge Muscualr Arm, Blood came spraying out of Diablo's thoart- "SHIT !" -he said as he flew through another wall- "AHHH HA HA HA COME ON DIABLO IF YOU DON'T GET UP I'LL COMPLETELY ROAST HER !!!!!" -Fire Surrounded his whole body but it wasn't burning him- "COME ON!"

-the creature gave a Yelp in pain as it'swing's and tail , re-tracted into it's back it's snout formed a face his scales turned into Dark black skin short military cut hair formed as well as a human Face, his horns extend out more, the Humanoid was panting- "another Chain broken"
Aida sighed a little, "yea i know it does.." she held his hand just like she had so many times before, especially when she'd feared he was near death. "it's alright though, i mean at least you're not dying this time" she said the last part jokingly, poorly trying to lighten the mood.
"Please no why are you doing this?"

"No your chains weren't ment to break."
Zoey seemed very confused.
Cas looked at Zoey"We placed him in chains that were made to stay in place."
He closed his eyes, wincing at the memory.
Zoey nodded once and that was it.

Aida winced with him, "sorry. bad choice of words"
Cas nodded as well.
-the Humanoid gave a laugh- "you didn't Try hard enough Angel" -a Huge power Surged around the room and a pitch black Aura surrounded him as Angel wings made of Darkness shot out of his back- "your all Going to die !" -the thing lifted it's hand and shot Four huge Blasts of Dark energey-

-Diablo re-appeared in front of Serena- "go, Princess to your Lover and the fallen one and i'll meet you there" -Balam smiled- "no you won't don't lie you'll be sorched to the point where no one will reco-nize you" -Diablo smiled- "you forget Diablo, Vampire's are Immortal creatures like you demons with A HIGHER REGENERATION RAITO !" -Diablo lifted up his two hands and another Dark black of unholy energey came Launching forward Balam Back handed this one- "Pathetic"
"It's fine," he said in a slightly lighter tone. "But at least it's true."
"Leave him alone!"

Cas tried to get out of the way of the attack but was to late."Zoey tell Serena i love her."Cas took his last breath and died.
Aida only frowned.

Zoey's eyes widened in shock and she disappeared from the room, reappearing behind Serena, "we have to go!"
-Balam started laughing like a mad man as he felt The once mighty Angel Castiel become engulfed in Unknown's Darkness- " AHHH HA HA IT WOULD SEEM FATHER HAS CLAIMED THE FIRST LIFE THE BEGINING OF A NEW WAR!!!!!!!,YES I WANT WAR DEATH VIOLENCE BLOOD I WANT MORE OF IT !!!!!!!!!" -Balam inhaled than exhaled a Huge breath of black Flames Diablo clapped his hands together and a wall is in front of them- "Gotta love summoning, now quick let's get out of here before he" -DIablo was flying through the air with a Chunk of his side missing , Balam had Ran right through and slashes with his claws at Diablo, Balam's Pierceing Red Demonic eye's of Death and War ,Looked up at Serena, as a Grin crept his lips- "come with me or I ripp off all your limbs and drag you back"
Serena looked at Zoey"I'm not leaving no one else will get hurt because of me."Serena looked at Balam."Is there nothing i can do to make you change your mind?"
He saw this and tugged on her sleeve, then patted the ground next to him.
-Balam smiled as he reached forward Grabing Serena by the neck , Quickly and Surely the Thing had appeared behind Zoey Shadows wrapping around her leg's to keep her in place- "sorry Zoey but you loose this round and we win" -the thing walked right through Zoey's body and was beside balam with Serena- "this time make sure she doesn't escape us" -the two teleported-
Serena tried to get free"Let me go!"
Aida half smiled and laid down next to him on her side.

"goddammit" Zoey ran at them and grabbed onto Balam at the last moment to get teleported with them and Serena.
Serena tried harder to get free."I said fucking let me go."
-when the two Re-appeared, Balam grunted and Tigthend his grip around her thorat so she couldn't breath- "SHUT UP YOU WHORE !" -Balam said Enrageingly the thing put his arm on Balam's and Balam released her but Shadows surrounded Serena's body enableing her to move, the dead body of castaiel was now in front of Serena- "you see this Serena ? , it's the Glory of a fallen angel" -Balam Looked over at his father- "what are you doing ?" -the thing smiled- "my powers of conversion have re-turned, he may still have his memorey but if I bring him back to life as a fallen he'll have no choice but to serve." -Balam snorted- "what of King Diablo ?" -the creature chuckled- "let him die on his own blood" -the thing tapped the Chest of Castaiel and a bright light came out of his chest-"ahh the light of an Angel, now to re-place it" -the thing held his hand over the ball of light Crushing it and re-makeing a new Blacker and putting it into Castaiel's chest Life Resonated through his body- "Rise Former Warrior of heaven"
Serena cried. No it's not true Cas didn't die and he didn't fall Serena thought.

Cas's body just layed there.