My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
 They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 3438 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3001-3050 of 3438

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Tries to act polite at the table, as he too is known for having poor table manners)
hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Thank you. *kisses Longsword's cheek, then looks out into the distance where the fire was started by Jaya, observing the event in awe. She then turned to see Summer Pride who was awfully silent*
Longsword: Is Summer okay?
Meadow soon reunites with Thunderstorm to the others in the table. Her mom doesn't say a word, she just observes Meadow closely as she takes a seat besides her lover and serves herself some food.

Wheat: *cleans her mouth area with some paper in a polite way, then whispers back to her husband* I'm not sure.. She's been awfully silent, and she doesn't look good. Perhaps its her previous injury still in effect. She did hit herself hard and she has been under the sun for quite some time. Ragnar doesn't seem to be talking to her either..
Ragnar: *overhears the conversation, then rolls his eyes in annoyance* Hah! As if it's my fault.. All I wanted was to make sure she was alright. She was clearly acting suspicious! Sneaking out of the caravan to observe the other creatures! For what, to report to dead Ricochet?! Then she accuses me of acting like her ex, Midnight Haze, who tried killing her with his bare hooves and shards of glass?! How can she compare me to such rat?! GAHH! *his thoughts are interrupted by the Romanian language from a pretty gypsy who was serving the Equestrians* ..What can I do for you, Kira?
Kira: Hello, my king. I was wondering if I could ask you for a dance tonight by the campfire.
Ragnar: You know what? Of course I will. You better find your best two piece dress!
Kira: *giggles at the stallion, then bows* I will see you then! *returns to her spot*
Ragnar: Hmm.. *smirks at the mare, then excuses himself from the table and glances at Slingshot* Dandelion, you should take my advice. I'll send gypsies to your caravan tonight. You'll be given a nice massage and I will make sure you sleep tonight.. Now.. *glances at his wife, who coincidentally was staring at him at the same time. They share a stare of passion and regret, but the stallion breaks the contact and looks at the others. He takes his plate and leaves the table to the body of water and sets it by the other dirty dishes that will soon be washed. The stallion is then intrigued by her mother's solitude by the fire at the distance and slowly walks to her in curiosity*

Tsura: *grins at the awkward scenes, then glances at Ragnar who is going to her mother. The mare doesn't even seem to worry. Instead, she looks at her kids* Who is ready for a bath? You must be sweaty from all this sun.
last edited hace más de un año
alinah_09 commented…
...hmm, Death Note everyone? Nada? okay... hace más de un año
Jade_23 commented…
What hace más de un año
Longsword: (Whispers to Wheat) You think something happened between Ragnar and Summer? I'd hate for them to be upset with each other at this very moment
(sorry for not posting much, I was waiting for other players to return :)

Wheat: I'm not sure.. Probably, I believe so.. *sighs* They just got married not even a week ago.. We seem to be the only couple here that does not fight.. *kisses his nose*

Ragnar: *quietly walks up behind his mother and observes the burning fire with curiosity, then glances at the jar of ashes* ..Mother?
Jaya: *sniffs, tilting her weary head*
Ragnar: Mother! What happened?
Jaya: Zuri.. Passed away..
Ragnar: *widens his eyes* What?! How?! What happened?! When?!
Jaya: Today in the morning, I believe.. It was probably due to a fever... *sighs in sorrow, sobbing quietly* The sun was too strong, or perhaps something bit her or the sanitation itself did not suit her.. My poor baby died under these circumstances!!! She never got to see the light after the end of the Changeling Rule! *bursts out in tears while holding the jar closely*
Ragnar: *unexpectedly hugs her mother, comforting her while patting her back gently*
Windwakerguy430 commented…
It's fine hace más de un año
Longsword: Indeed (Holds her hoof in his) And I am glad we are so happy together
(Ya know, I just noticed Wheat and Longsword ARE actually the only couple who do not take their fights over the top. Just like any show writer, time to ruin that! xD)
(Huh. Your right. Oh well, if everyone has to be miserable, so do they)
hace más de un año alinah_09 said…
(^Lol. xD Basically you're in a period of "the calm before the storm", so to speak? Welp. Anyway, just chillin' here until Mirage comes and moves this forward again...or you know, something. *shrugs* My characters don't really have anything to contribute at the moment,sorry. :P)
hace más de un año NocturnalMirage said…
Hey guys! Sorry for my absence again. kinda in the middle of moving to a new place... and wow, so many posts! what happened while I was gone? :D)
(It's better if you read them, it's just three pages. But the highlights are:
- Tsura secretly kills Zuri out of jealousy by suffocating her.
- Meadow and Thunderstorm are cannon.
- Jaya finds out about Zuri and burns her, giving her a small funeral. Ragnar comes by and finds out and hugs her mom.
- Meanwhile everyone else is still eating, Meadow and Thunder join them after a fun moment in bed.
- Side conversations between Wheat and Longsword about Summer.
- Out of the RP conversations with FabulousChicken, Alinah, and Wind.)
(Jade wanted Wheat and Longsword to argue. Probably divorce :P)
(What, let's not get ahead of ourselves. xD There has to be at least a problem between each couple. :P)
I guess... also, Steel can't get pregnant.... It was depressing :P
(Oh yeah, I forgot to include that, sorry. But the adoption center is always available! :3 And Wheat will force her to get a stallion no matter what.)
(Oh, trust me, Wheat. I got one more horrifying little tid bit up my sleeve. I'll make there be more tears since the Titanic..... movie...... :P)
(You better not be killing anyone)
(No, not at all. Though, you'll probably wish she'd die. Not out of hate, though)
(I must know your secrets! xD I can't wait to continue this :3)
(I can't either :D)
(How about right here, right now? I have a little time. :D )

Summer: *locks her eyes on Ragnar but she can only see two small figures far away, gesturing violently and even though she doesn't know what they are talking about it is clear to her that something is wrong*

Steel: (Senses the same thing as Summer can, able to see the danger in the two mysterious figures)
Summer: *glances at Steel, then her focus returns to the two silhouettes by the fire. Her nostrils dilate a little as she takes a deep inhale of the air and furrows a brow*
Steel: (As she stares at the two figures, a magical aura begins to emerge from her necklace)
Tsura: *follows Summer's gaze as she observes the two figures, then rolls her eyes in annoyance that her death has been revealed so soon*
Meriva: *tugs on her mother's tail* What's wrong Momma?
Tsura: *shrugs* Uncle Ragnar and Grandmother Jaya are just discussing important things I think. But ignore that, finish your milk.

Jaya: *does not let go of her son's grasp* Those monstrous changelings! They did this! My poor Zuri was still a yearling!
Ragnar: *pats her back gently with suspicion in his mind* We've got our revenge, their king is dead.
Jaya: That is not enough!! *sobs quietly* I did everything to protect her! I never should have left her alone..
Catapult: *while having a light chat with his kids and his wife, he notices the bright aura around Steel's necklace, cos she's sitting next to him at the table* Hmm... what's that odd flickering? I've never seen it happen before...
Steel: (Still looking at the figures, as she speaks briefly) It shines when I sense something dangerous
Slingshot: *perks up her ears and quickly turns to Steel* Danger? Where?!
Steel: (Points her eyes at the two dark figures) They appear suspicious
Jade_23 commented…
How do tu type so fast xD hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I don't know hace más de un año
Summer: Indeed. The smell of burning flesh travels with the breeze.
Steel: You think it's the changelings, Summer
Meadow: *observes the two figures* Hmm.. Isn't that Ragnar and Jaya?
Tsura: Why do we all of a sudden care about what their doing?!
Tanis: I'm going to go check-
Tsura: *bites his neck and puts him on her lap* Not on my watch.
Steel: Then I'll check (Heads over to the figures)
Summer: I'm not sure. But something doesn't seem right. I just don't know what. This place dims still dims my senses.
Slingshot: Well, you're premonitions are usually right and if Steel Sword here senses something similar as well, we should keep an eye out and be prepared for anything.
Steel: (Walks over to the two figures) Excuse me, you two? Is there a reason you are hiding here?
Jade_23 commented…
Actually, the two figures were just Ragnar and Jaya from faraway actuación out a small ritual as a funeral. hace más de un año
Ragnar: *blinks and suddenly turns around with his mother still in his hooves* Steel, what are you doing here?
Jaya: *sniffs while staring at the jar of ashes as she lowers her ears* We were just.. Talking.. *clears her throat and lets go of her son, standing tall while saving the jar in her pocket. Tears continue to roll down her cheek but she refuses to be considered weak* What are you staring at?! Go! Back with your friends, we'll be there in a minute! *kills the fire with sand and quickly fixes herself up to head over to the others*

Tsura observed her family coming over, then rolls her eyes. She dismissed herself from the table and forcedly carried her three kids to a secluded area of the grand body of water. The triplets were still confused and traumatized from the previous event, but they managed to hide their fear and pretend to forget everything for their parents’ sake.
Steel: Oh... sorry. Thought you were something else (Looks at the ashes for a second, her heart breaking from the pain as she walks back to inform the others) Just two ponies. No need to check
Summer: Hmm... very well then. *clears her throat* Anyways, we need to find a way to contact Canterlot somehow, since our transport was destroyed.

Cataputl: *gets up from the table after a few seconds and follows his wife* Need any help with the kids?
Ragnar and Jaya quietly join the other Equestrians..

Meadow: What happened?
Jaya: The cycle of life.
Meadow: What?
Ragnar: Where the hell is Tsura.. *rolls his eyes, then looks at Summer* We're on that.. I'll send a few volunteers to search the land for a safe route to Canterlot.. There's no technology here. Hope it doesn't bug you to wait, Summer Pride.

Tsura: *tenses up, but then sighs once she realizes it's her husband* Thank you.. *smiles* I was just about to bathe them..

The children were all quite sunburned and covered with sweat, and they were still tired from yesterday’s long walk. Tsura brought out a very small bottle of soap from her pocket, then settled it on the sand.

Tsura: Who wants to go first?
Meriva: ..Mother.. Do we have to bathe in front of everypony? I want to go back to the Everfree Forest..
Tsura: *lowers her ears* Nopony is watching. Just pretend it’s a bathtub like back in our cottage. *smiles* Besides, the only caravan with a bathtub is King Ragnar’s. But he has saved it for Summer Pride.
Tanis: *frowns while rolling his eyes*
Tsura: *picks up Meriva and sets her gently in the cold water*
Meriva: Gah!! Mother, it’s cold! *begins to tear up while trying to escape her mother’s grasp*
Longsword: This has been quite a day, Wheat
Summer: On the contrary! *smiles* Despite the harsh conditions, I like it here. Although we must return to Canterlot posthaste, at least this delay will give me a little time to learn more about your tribe and your culture.

Slingshot: The cycle of life? Did somepony die?

Catapult: Yeah, it's cold, dear, but you don't want any more peeling skin, right? I know it's not like home, but we have to make do for the time being. We'll go back as soon as we can with mommy's family. *helps Tsura bathe the rather unwilling children with experienced motions since it's just a daily routine for them so he keeps talking to Tsura* What's wrong, Tsura? You seem a bit tense... is it because of your mother? I know you two did not depart under good terms when you left...
Ragnar: *squints his eyes at his wife* Mhmm..
Wheat: Hah, it hasn't even ended, my dear..

Jaya: Actually, yes. My daughter, Zuri, passed away a while ago.. Due to a fever, I believe.. *pours herself some water and chugs it in one gulp* But that's fine, if the Gods want her know, th-then let it be. *blinks*

Tsura: *looks back at her husband and stares at him closely for a while, then grins* Can I tell you a secret?
Longsword: I know it hasn't ended. That's what worries me. I just want to head back to our nice home, with our children smiling at us, and being able to share a bed with you without having to worry about something blowing up
Slingshot: Oh... *blinks in confusion for a glimpse but her face does not reveal any emotion, only her eyes do since she's a mother too* I'm sorry abut your loss.

Catapult: You know you can, darling! *continues bathing the children*
Jaya: No you're not. *perks her ears and widens her eyes in realization* Did you kill her?! with your Equestrian weapons?! Like you tried killing me and killing my other daughter?!
Ragnar: Jaya, enough!
Wheat: I wish the same thing.. *looks at the scene unfold* It won't be soon, though..

Tsura: *allows her children to dive into the water to rinse themselves from the soap while she talks to Catapult privately* But you must promise you won't tell a word! Can you do that? For me? ...I'm happy, actually!

Tsura giggled in a creepy way which sent shivers down Catapult’s back. Catapult was confused of her giggling right after the notification of her sister’s death and what he had said about her mother. When the stallion had asked what was so funny, the mare confessed her crime as if it were no big deal.

Tsura: Hehehe, no one suspects a thing from me, my love! The funny thing is, the ponies are blaming changelings and diseases due to Zuri’s death, but they don't know that it was actually me who did it! Bahaha!! I suffocated her with a pillow, and no one was able to find a hint, not even your mom who works for that kind of stuff! Aren't you happy? Now our kids will truly have everything we would not afford! They will be true royalty! Our family will be well respected! Even you! You are actually a Prince as I am a Princess! Oh, you would look great in the golden vest and the Prince’s headpiece! Even if mother is giving up her throne, we will still live! That damn baby was good for nothing! Hahaha, it was like stealing a candy from a baby. But in this case, stealing it’s breath!

The stallion couldn't help but notice how much of a mad mare was his wife until now. Catapult observed her weird behavior and actions, and was so surprised that Tsura was behind the case. He even thought of Tsura returning to the asylum for a split second, or keeping his children away from her. The stallion’s thoughts are interrupted by a mighty kiss on the lips by his wife, who deepens it with her tongue as she wraps her murderous hooves around his thick neck.

alinah_09 commented…
...Dayum son. hace más de un año
Longsword: I know... But damn it. I hate that our children have to be involved in this. I can tell you one thing, Wheat. Those changelings will regret that
Slingshot: What?! No! I don't kill babies! Never did! Even when my superiors had ordered it, I let some villagers escape!!!! I'm not a goddamn monster!!!

Summer: *stays surprisingly calm as she turns her head to Jaya* I find even the assumption of one of my crew being a murderer to be extremely offensive. I vouch for each and every member of my team. I'm sure there's a logical explanation for your baby' untimely demise. In fact, if you'd allow us to examine the premise, we might be able to gather some information about the circumstances.

Catapult cannot help to enjoy the kiss and find some sick pleasure in it, but he pulls away rather harshly after a second when the feeling's gone and the words of his wife finally reach his brain.

Catapult: you did what???? *instinctively gathers his children and backs away from Tsura* No... it can't be true... it just can't! It must be one of your twisted jokes, right??? Please tell me it's just your morbid sense of humor!!
Jaya: You are not a monster? Ahahah!! You will always be one! That is why life has punished you in every way possible! For your sins! Dressing up and faking to be a monk won't change anything, Slingshot! Think about that when you sleep! Perhaps that is why your husband no longer visits you at night! *turns her head toward Summer creepily* Haha! Look at you! *boops her nose* Proclaiming that none of you are murderers! *lifts her chin* What are you? You are no longer pony, nope! You are the monster itself! Hah, you almost tried killing my son last night.
Ragnar: ...And you accused me of being a murderer. *glances at Summer, but then looks at Jaya* I think you've let your anger flown enough. Why don't you get some water? I'll deal with them.
Jaya: Argh! *leaves the table*
Ragnar: *looks at Slingshot* She didn't mean that, Dandelion. Just keep in mind of what I told you a few nights ago.
Wheat: gahh.. *looks at the awkward scenes and gulps*

Tsura: *tilts her furry head in confusion* What do you mean, my love? Are you not happy? Why are you backing up, what did I do?!
Tanis: ..hm? *shivers in his towel* What's going on?
Tsura: *tries to take a step forward, then realizes Catapult drags them back* What do you think you're doing?
Steel: (Listens to Tsura and Catapult's conversation, seeing how Tsura's actions are becoming an issue)