My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
 They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 3438 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2201-2250 of 3438

hace más de un año alinah_09 said…
(^Haha, I myself prefer to learn stuff like computer programming or photoshop. xD)

Astral: *he carefully peeks out of the closet, then steps out continuing to button up his shirt, he looks at Meadow in amusement.* Well hey, I still remember how to hide myself from all those battles...er...more or less.
hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Ragnar: *raises an eyebrow at the pegasus* Don't bow to me. Never do that again. Hmm.. I do enjoy seafood.. I'm not sure if Summer Pride does. But anyhow, that's very kind of you to make something for us. Go ahead. Amaze us. *pulls a chair back and sits Summer on it, then scoots her closer to the table. He then as well takes a seat besides her, rather then going to the other end of the table where usually "royalty" sit.*

Meadow: *giggles at the unicorn* That was too close! Good thing you hid.. *kisses his cheek tenderly* Come on, we have breakfast to eat. *folds the blankets and organizes the room as her mother indicated*

Toy Sword: *groans* Very well.. I'll be out in a second.. *goes to wash himself and get dressed* By the way, Meadow didn't wanted me with her, that is why I am here alone.
last edited hace más de un año
Jade_23 commented…
Oops, I forgot Toy Sword's part. Give me a minuto to edit. hace más de un año
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword:Well, she is a girl. Maybe she needs her privacy. Though, don't tell your mother that. She'll start to get upset with Meadow. You know how protective she is
Wheat: *walks up behind Longsword* Don't tell me what?
Toy Sword: *gets dressed* Nothing, mother.
Wheat: I specifically ordered you to stay with your sister. What happened?
Toy Sword: She.. Didn't want me there? You know how mares are.
Longsword: It's true, Wheat. Maybe she wanted some time to herself. You know how she gets when she's always around someone
hace más de un año NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *observes Thunderstorm quietly and once he's finished placing the food on the plates, she takes a small bite* Hmm... Exquisite! It meets royal standards both visually and in taste! Where did you learn how to cook like that?

Catapult: They are probably with my mother... let me check... *disappears in one of the corridors for a few minutes then comes back* Her room is empty. They must be down in the dining room. Mother's skillset includes many things but definitely not cooking. She never knew how to make scrambled eggs even...

Slingshot: *arrives to the dining room with her grandchildren and surprises by the hearty meal on the table* Oh... We weren't expecting such a huge breakfast...
Summer: Yes, Thunderstorm was kind enough to make it for us. *looks at the children who seem a bit timid* Don't just stand there, little ones! come, sit! There's plenty of food, take as much as you like!
Astral: haha, then I'll have to freshen up afterwards....Here, let me help.
~~~
Crystal: *finally joining the land of the living, she peeks with one eye but when she doesn't see her usual companion, she raises her brow in confusion as she gets up from her bed. She looks around the empty room and shrugs as she goes for a quick shower before breakfast*
Tanis: As much as we want?
Vectra: Don't mind if I do! *sits besides her uncle and aunt, accompanied with her siblings*
Meriva: Oh look! There are crayons and coloring paper for us! *grabs a blue crayon and colors a flower on the table.*

Meadow: *finishes up tidying the room* Let's flee!

Wheat: *rolls her eyes* Very well.. Let's get going. One should never be late. *steps out with her two children and husband, walking to the dinning room. She wanders her eyes around and soon spots Astral and Meadow walking out from a door into the room* Hmm.. *gently smiles at the other ponies* Good Morning to you all. I hope you had a lovely sleep last night despite the rain. *sits down with her family, and reaches for paper and crayons for her daughter to draw on as she eats*

Tsura: Hah! Well I can make cereal! And spread butter on a toast! And debone a pony to cook it! Therefore I actually know better in cooking that an Equestrian! *smiles proudly as she enters the dinning room, but her smile soon turns into a frown when she makes eye contact with her brother and Summer. Her eyes reflect hatred and bloodlust. But in just a second, her mood changes again when she interlocks her eyes with her triplets. The mare sits besides them and stares at the crayons, and before she knows it, she joins her kids and colors like a child in the paper, seemingly lost in her drawings*

Astral: Oh! Hello Miss Wheat *nods to them both* Sir Longsword. Uh...yes, the rain was actually quite soothing once you get into it...So no problem there.
~~~
Crystal: *after the shower she tidies herself up then looks back at the bed she has yet to make up* ehhh...maybe later. *goes outside her room to find the others*
Jade_23 commented…
Once again, Crystal is me in the morning. hace más de un año
Longsword: Morning, everyone (Sits at the table)
Summer: *raises a brow when her eyes meet with Tsura's for a glimpse then continues her breakfast* So I assume evrypony slept well?
Wheat: It was a wonderful sleep. The sheets in the castle are so warm and comfortable..
Tsura: *hums as she continues to draw like a filly* I assume you, Matchstick slept the best out of all of us along with my brother.
Summer: *narrows her eyes and smirks* It would be a lie to say that I didn't. Sleep is always the best when the one you love is right next to you.
Longsword: I can agree with you there, Summer (Turns and smiles to Wheat)
Tsura: Yes, sleep IS always the best no matter who is sleeping with you.. *switches colors and continues drawing*
Wheat: *observes Tsura's behavior* You like coloring?
Tsura: Don't interrupt me, doctor.
Wheat: *rolls her eyes, and whispers* ill patients like to draw.. *scribbles in her notepad*
Tsura: What are you writing?
Wheat: None of your business, gypsy.
Tsura: *snatches the notepad from her hooves*
Wheat: Hey!
Tsura: *squints her eyes at the Equestrian words trying to comprehend the letters*
Wheat: *snatches her book back* Hmm, an advantage that you don't read.. *saves her book*
Summer: *suddenly stands up and her stern, regal voice echoes in the room as she shouts* ENOUGH! We have enough problems already to have a meaningless, petty quarrel among ourselves! Now eat! you will all need your strength because we have work to do!
Steel Sword: (Suddenly walks in, being very late) Good morning everyone. Apologise for being late. I lost track of time
Astral: *notices Crystal ahead of them, he raises his brow in confusion* Okay...I was almost sure she wouldn't be up yet, like most School days...so if she were to wake up early. Oh dear, what time is it?
Meadow: *manages to greet her aunt despite the argue in front of her, then looks at Astral* It's still not noon yet.

Tsura doesn't even react to Summer's voice, she just continues to draw on her paper. The mare suddenly stops right after Summer had finished lashing at her friends, lifting her head at the small crowd. She picks up her paper and nudges Wheat beside her, revealing her drawing was a pretty neat photo of Summer Pride yelling at the top of her lungs with devil horns*

Wheat: *giggles along with the others as they observe the drawing*
Ragnar: *manages to laugh, but suddenly grabs the paper and rips in half.* Enough, Tsura.
Tsura: *picks up another paper with her brother printed on it, seemingly with his head cut off by his own tribe*
Ragnar: Tsura!
Longsword: Well.................. At least she's got a talent for drawing. Wish she would draw less...... argument inducing material
Wheat: *continues to giggle with the children*
Meadow: Mom..!
Wheat: What? *giggles* It's kind of funny..
Steel Sword: (Looks at the picture) It doesn't look very funny
Summer: *whispers to Ragnar* What are they laughing at?
Ragnar: A stupid drawing my sister did of you and me. I tore it up.
Tsura: No worries, brother! *grabs a red crayon and draws once again the illustration, then displays it in front of everypony. This time she added devil horns, fangs, and even a mustache for amusement as she yells*
Wheat: Haha! That does look like her! She's always grumpy! The horns fit her perfectly!
Meadow: *peeks at the picture and covers her mouth with a giggle* It even has devil horns! She should dress up like that for All Hallows Eve!
Ragnar: Are you done now?
Tsura: Don't you love the picture? *crushes the other paper of her brother with his head off and throws it at him*
Summer: *her jaw drops at the sight and the reaction of others. She can't even speak for a few seconds, her lips are forming incoherent words silently until a sparkling drop of tear flows down her cheek* Is that how you all see me as? A monster? The devil? I... thought... you were my friends... we had our disagreements from time to time, but... *suddenly, her features ossify, become cold and menacing, her glassy emerald eyes like frosty pearls, staring deeply into the souls of everypony* Very well. This audience is concluded. *her horn charges up and she vanishes with a red flash*
Ragnar: Summer, wait! *blinks when she vanishes, then glares at the others, especially at her sister* WHAT WAS THAT?!
Tsura: *rolls her eyes* Why must she be so dramatic? It was just a joke. We all know she's worst than the devil. Or whatever Equestria's underworld ruler is.
Ragnar: Go apologize now! All of you!
Tsura: Why should we?
Ragnar: Everything was perfect until you ruined it Tsura! *pushes her rather harshly*
Tsura: Ow! *crashes against the wall, then flares her wings in anger* I was simply doodling!
Astral: Well...she has points for creativity, at least. *shrugs*
Crystal: *gigles* Nice. Well, don't mind me...*gets a plate of breakfast*
Longsword: Ragner's right. She's gone through much worse than anyone of us has in this war. We shouldn't be laughing at her like that
Catapult: *abruptly stands up and gets in between the two gypsies* Hey man, back off! Brother or not, don't push my wife around like that, you hear me?!
Steel Sword: (Sits quietly, trying to calm everyone down) Everyone, please stop
Ragnar: *constricts his eyes at the stallion in front of him* I should've finished you a long time ago! *smacks his hook across Catapult's face, slicing his cheek*
Tsura: Catapult! *catches the stallion with caring arms when he falls back*
Ragnar: *suddenly grabs Tsura's ear* Stop being so stubborn and go apologize to my wife before the slash ends up on one of your kids!
Wheat: Ragnar, stop this at once! We'll apologize, alright?!
A swishing sound is audible, as a small dagger slices through the air like butter, missing Ragnar's head by half an inch and pierces the wall behind him.

Slingshot: *holding another, identical dagger in her hoof, ready to strike* Don't make any sudden moves or you'll get the next one right in between your eyes! Catapult, are you all right?
Catapult: Yes, it's just a scratch... I'm fine! mother, please put the knife down!
Slingshot: The hell I will!
Catapult: Mother! Not in front of the children, for goodness sake!!!
Slingshot: *the warrior's look softens on her face and she lowers the weapon*
Ragnar: *suddenly grabs Tsura by the arm and drags her outside. Before he exits, he glances at Slingshot and shares the same intimidating bloodlust eyes with hers. The stallion leaves the room with his sister*

Wheat: *blinks* I.. *looks at Catapult* I should close that wound before it gets infected...

Ragnar: I don't know where Summer is, but I will call out to her and as soon as she appears, you will ask for forgiveness!
Tsura: No! She doesn't deserve anything from me!
Ragnar: Well too bad! You saw what I did to your husband. I'll do it to his neck when he sleeps! I need Summer Pride back. Now. I lost her and I don't plan on doing it again because of some foolish act of yours. And if you weren't aware, she's the one who offered help to our tribe! We were suppose to go visit them today, but no, you had to be stupid and commit your silly antics!
The noise of small explosions disrupt the silence not far from the castle at the abandoned shooting range. Summer Pride is standing next to a pile of large clay pots, ponies used to keep gun powder in. She's breathing rapidly and the terrifying, furious mask on her face distorts her otherwise beautiful features. The white unicorn picks up the heavy pots with only one hoof like if it was a feather and throws them up high in the air, only to shoot them with the crimson magic beams of her horn before they fall down.

Slingshot: I knew this insane little "family" of ours wouldn't last long! *looks at her son, examining the wound* you'll be all right, son. Doesn't seen to be a deep cut... Dr. Wheat, patch him up, will you? I'm going to go and try to fix what your wife broke... AGAIN.
Catapult: Mother...
Slingshot: Not a word, Catapult! The queen and Tsura must set their things straight if we were to work together as a team. Otherwise, she's a liability in a time of war, we intend to win. And I'm not known for doing only half of the work. *flares her wings and flies out the window*
Summer: There's nothing to talk about! At least now I know what you all think of me!
Summer: Don't patronize me, know exactly what has to be done! *stares at Thunderstorm for a few seconds then calms down* I'm sorry... all those years at the changeling prison camp made my tongue harsh. It's hard to get used to my mood changes. But I know you have a good heart. You wouldn't be here otherwise.
Tsura: You penetrated a hook through my poor husband's face! How could you hurt somepony I love dearly?! And then you threaten MY kids?! Who the hell do you think you are, Ragnar? Because King of the Gypsies certainly not. You do not own anyone as you used to before. You gave up all your power for that unicorn! And now, hah, and now our tribe is dying! Mother is going to die!
Ragnar: Oh, so now you have feelings?
Tsura: I've always cared about my people! Even if they punished me for being married with an Equestrian and abandoning them! Now let me go check on Catapult! *turns around*
Ragnar: *grabs her sister by the tail* You can go see him once you've apologized with that mare.
Tsura: All I did was draw horns in her head! It is her fault to take it serious! It was a simple joke, you must admit she is always grumpy! She must've lost her sense of humor while being touched repeatedly by those changelings. I know you, Ragnar. You're just being a protected bear as always.
Ragnar: Shut up, Tsura! You don't understand her!
Tsura: *blinks* I don't understand her? Was I not held as a prisoner and slave with no wings for years? Was I not touched every night by guards? Was I not tortured and insulted in every corner? Was I not beaten up by my own crowd? Did I not have to witness my father die? Did I not have to watch EVERY SINGLE zebra and gypsy be killed in the block? Do you think I'm still sane now? Life in Equestria has been a pain on my flank! I can't read anything, and I don't know how things work! My kids have to go to this "church" every Sunday when I thought it was only used for marriages. My kids ask for help with homework, and I cannot do anything because I do not understand! The only thing that is keeping me here is my husband and my children! And if one of them gets hurt, I get hurt! *blinks the tears away from her eyes and speaks in a more raspy voice* I am Catapult's wild flower, you hear that?! I am his jar of honey! But, oh, my brother! THIS SWEET JAR OF HONEY WILL TURN SOUR AND KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T LET ME SEE HIM! *suddenly kicks her brother on the stomach and retreats back to the room*
Ragnar: *squints his eyes in anger, then turns back to the doors and walks out to find Summer Pride*

Wheat: Yes, of course Detective Slingshot.. *allows Catapult to lay on her lap as she pulls out her medical gear*
Tanis: *crawls up on his father's hoof* Daddy! You're bleeding! Are you going to die? Don't die!!!
Vectra: That mean pirate of our uncle hurt you!
Meriva: *nuzzles her cheek against his chest* It'll be alright! We're here for you!

Tsura: *bursts in the doors and folds her wings, skillfully landing on the ground. She desperately looks around and gallops over to her husband* Is him laying on you really necessary?
Wheat: Forget about that Tsura, pass me the cotton!
Tsura: *reaches for the cotton as she holds a hoof on Catapult's* I'm so sorry..
Astral: *sigh* Well...I can't say I hadn't expected this. I feel horrible.
Crystal: Yeah...but I could've sworn she was a bit carefree before? Or maybe that's just me in the eyes of a child years ago...
Astral: Whatever the case is...I think it's best if the Queen cools down a bit, then we'll apologize.

(Yeeeeah, was watching Jackie Chan...so... :P)
Jade_23 commented…
Hahaha xD hace más de un año
Ragnar stares at the emptiness ahead of him. He squints his eyes as he carefully observes the luxurious tiles and plants below him. He swallowed a knot of guilt and regret as he sat down in the cold floor. His twin sister crossed his mind before shutting his eyes. The stallion allowed the dim, memories of the past to entertain his last few moments before drifting off to find his wife.

It was April 1st, the day where all gypsies and non ponies would visit and celebrate the birthday of two particular twins. A Romanian birthday celebration was quite different than an Equestrian one. Yes, there were treats and gifts, but there were also sacrifices for the two older ponies. The setting took place years before the Equestrians had attacked, where the gypsies lived in small colonies in India. The scene took place inside a very large and luxurious blue caravan. This caravan was inhabited by a big gypsy family. Tsura and Ragnar sat on the red, fuzzy carpet of the floor. Meanwhile Jaya Sly was peacefully reading her spell book on her purple chair. Every few minutes she would lift her violet eyes and expand a motherly smile at her excited twins. Her husband, Etzu Sly was in the corner of the room, organizing and planning future trips with his ship crew. The twins looked exactly the same, despite their height and mane length. They had the exact colored eyes with soft dark circles beneath them. Both twins were opening loads of packages that were sent to them from different parts of the world. There were gifts and treasures from the Yaks, the zebras, the deer, the giraffe, and the buffalos. But mostly, there were written cards. But unlike normal birthday cards, these were special notes of luck and fortune. The twins even received love letters at such a young age. Tsura waited patiently, wagging her tail as her brother opened the many gifts sent to him. All notes that were sent for this special occasion were all dedicated to Ragnar.

The filly peeked her head behind her brother and read the letters. Her ears lowered in sadness when she realized that nopony had sent her a card, not even a love letter. But she erased the thought when it was time to open the real gifts! There was about a dozen or so presents delivered to the family. Nine of them belonged only to Ragnar. And two of them were given to Jaya and Etzu as a “congratulations” gift. Tsura stared at her brother in desire as he opened his presents. He received sweets, stuffed animals, jewelry, and works of art. The last present remained, and thankfully it was Tsura’s. The filly walked up to the small box, and noticed that the gift was from her parents. Once again, she lowered her eyes in sadness. When she opened the box, she found two white pearl earrings that her father had made himself. She expanded a small smile, and quickly placed the earrings on herself. She lifted her eyes once again at her brother, and for the first time, Tsura felt jealousy in her small heart. It was a feeling she never understood, and still doesn't now..

Tsura: Mama, how come I did not get any letters?
Jaya: Perhaps next time, sweetheart. Daddy traveled the seven seas to get you those earrings. Be grateful for what you have.
Tsura: *sighs*
Ragnar: Maybe they forgot about you.
Tsura: I don't like to be forgotten.. They seem to all love you.. How come they don't love me?
Etzu: Do you not like the earrings, SuSu?
Tsura: Daad.. I'm not a little filly anymore, stop calling me that! And yes, father.. I adore the earrings.. I just wished I would've gotten everything my brother got.

And so on from that day, jealousy grew little by little in the filly’s heart. Especially from her brother. She detested being left alone, and being left for last…

It was Hearts and Hooves Day in India. The elders gave out small bags that were bought to give as a present. As usual, Ragnar got more than a dozen letters from his classmates. When Tsura received her bag, she stuck her nose into the bag and found no signs of letters or chocolates. The children of the town began spreading rumors of their own princess, stating that Tsura Sly never got anything because she was cursed by a God. That night, the filly cried in her pillow besides her brother. Ragnar stared at her in confusion but did not say a word. He simply cuddled besides her and rested his chin upon her head. As always, hunger would hit his stomach and he would start to nibble on his sister's ear and tail.. The next day, when Tsura awoke, she had a big surprise in front of her. Ragnar was standing on top of her. He had collected all the letters he had received and glued them together. He then cut the stack of letters into a heart and wrote in bold: “For the Best Sister Ever.” There was a large teddy bear besides the artwork and tons of Tsura’s favorite sweets. Tsura widened her eyes and expanded her furry cheeks into a smile and a giggle. That afternoon the twins spent all day eating sweets and playing with their toys…

The memory of Tsura happy brings a smile to Ragnar’s face as he stares at the ground. He lets out a sigh of delight and ignored the fact that his sister was currently mad at him. His anger soon drifted as well after a while. He thought about apologizing to his sister, but he was determined to find Summer first.
Jade_23 commented…
It's okay, I'm here for you. xD hace más de un año
alinah_09 commented…
Okay...cue AJ's line once again "I'm crying on the inside". hace más de un año
alinah_09 commented…
Anyways...I think I heard somewhere that tu can have like 2 birthdays? a normal birthday and (I think) a Roman birthday...so presents everyone? hace más de un año
Jade_23 commented…
I read that somewhere too, but I wasn't sure if it was true. Well, okay, this is the poni, pony world so eh. xD hace más de un año
When Summer is left alone, she remains perfectly still and contemplates over the events of the past hour. Then she walks back to the Castle, but does not reunite with the others yet. As instead he trots down to the lower sections of the fortress. In a spacious underground lab, she finds a red coated crystal pony, surrounded by technical equipment, sitting in front of a large canister, carefully dealing with some wires.

Summer: Commander Deadlock!
Deadlock: *looks up from his work but only for a second and replies on a neutral voice* Ah, my queen! It's been a while since you visited!
Summer: Indeed. You did not attend to my wedding.
Deadlock: My apologies. I've been busy. Have been working day and night.
Summer: I see. What progress can you report?
Deadlock: I managed to stabilize the uranium core, the weapon will be ready to deployed at your command shortly.
Summer: Excellent! But as you know, as much as I'd like to see those monsters bathe in radiation, this would only be used as a last resort.
Deadlock: Of course. I hope we will never have to use it. Its destruction capabilities terrify even me...
Summer: Desperate times call for desperate measures. Any news from the Western front line?
Deadlock: I've been listening to the military broadcasts for days. It appears the front has stabilized for the moment. Our troops marched forward to the Cloudsdale region without any resistance. but what is strange is that I don't know who's leading them. The colonel in charge have fallen a week ago...
Summer: That is odd indeed. Keep me updated on the situation and let me know immediately when the bomb is ready. I need to go away from the city for a couple of days.
Deadlock: As you wish. but if I may be so bold to ask... where are you headed?
Summer: I must fulfill a promise I made for... some old friends.
Deadlock: With all due respect, your Highness.... what could be so important for you to leave at such crucial times?
Summer: To aid those who have fought for us... for me... The gypsies have fought on our side during the Great Unrest and against Queen Obsidian Pearl. They were there for us in the time of need and now they need our help, otherwise their tribe will become extinct.
Deadlock: I understand. However, if I may say so... I think your husband has a bad influence on your decisive skills, my Queen. Why else would you leave to deal with his kind while the nation is at struggle for survival?
Summer: You presume too much, Commander. And I shall not tolerate such a tone any further! You deal with the bomb, I'll deal with Ragnar, do you understand?
Deadlock: Yes, of course!
Summer: Good! If everypony is doing their part, victory will soon be at hoof. Now, in my absence, you are in charge of the military. Do whatever you think is necessary to keep our borders secure as much as possible. And keep me posted!
Deadlock: *bows slightly* Understood. By your command!
Summer: Thank you, my friend! *nos in approval and leaves the stallion alone*
Deadlock: *waits until the unicorn is gone then hisses between his teeth* Stupid gypsies... have twisted the queen's head completely...

Catapult: It's okay, kids, don't worry, daddy's fine, he's not gonna die! It was just a silly misunderstanding between me and your uncle. These things happen.
Tsura: *gently brushes Catapult's mane* Well, that understanding my brother shall pay dearly for! Nopony messes with my Catapult!
Wheat: *carefully and skillfully finishes patching Catapult's cheek up with the stitches, then pats the scratch with a wet cloth, removing the blood and bacteria* There we go. We'll take it off in a few days at least. Let it heal.
Tanis: *searches through Wheat's medical gear and pulls out a scalpel* Hey! We can get revenge with this!
Wheat: *quickly removes the tool from the colt's hoof* Tanis, do not touch such dangerous things that don't belong to you!
Tanis: *lowers his furry ears and stares at his hooves*
Tsura: Hey, back off doc. My little pumpkin here has a point!

Ragnar: *sighs while walking with his head down as he continues to search for the unicorn*

NocturnalMirage commented…
Awww, how adorable that little potro, colt was! :3 hace más de un año
Jade_23 commented…
:3 hace más de un año
Percival: *suddenly arrives, going through double doors with his 2 companions then he raises his brow at the scene before him as well as the absence of both the Queen and the King* What-if I may ask-just happened here?
Meadow: Good Morning, Mr. Streak.. It's.. Complicated.. *sighs* Just a daily fight as always.
Tsura: The queen got offended by a drawing like a filly and ran off. The idiot of my brother hurt my husband and went after her. *smiles creepily* Welcome to the classic routine of our lives!
Mitchell: Sounds fun. *smiles*
Fia: *punches his side*
Mitchell: Ow! Geez,violent much?
Percival: ...quite. *his face becomes neutral* Anyways, good morning to you all I suppose...I was just here to hear about the Queen's next plan on this debacle. Seems that the changelings are in some kind of pause right now...or at least, they haven't been completely on the offense on us considering the recent...celebration. No ambush or anything...well it's safe to say, it did little to calm my nerves.
Catapult: What? Don't encourage him to do such things, hun! I'm glad you care this much about us, but there's enough quarrel and fighting in the world already... we are a family and we may not get along to will with your brother, it doesn't change that.

Summer: *steps out from one of the corridors behind Ragnar* Lost something?
Wheat: Your husband has a point, Tsura. You should teach your kids rules and manners every now and then. They've already passed their antics to my daughter.
Tsura: *blinks* My children are blessed by the Gods! *picks up Tanis and squeezes his cheeks* Does this look like a mischievous face?
Tanis: *blinks repeatedly with an innocent smile*
Tsura: Besides, I think you should let your daughter be a little more open.
Meadow: *rolls her eyes* First arguing about drawings, now about our kids? Come on, you guys.
Wheat: I apologize, Tsura. *stares at the gypsy waiting for an apology in return*
Tsura: *hums while looking away* ..What?

Ragnar: ..Summer! There you are.. And yes, I lost you out of my sight! AGAIN! Do not disappear like that, I beg you! The others are ready to apologize for humiliating you.. Come, go see the regret on their faces! And you might just spot an open wound on Catapult's face.. *wipes his bloody hook with a cloth nearby*
Summer: I'm sorry, my love! It just... hurt my feelings... that they all laughed... just like those changelings... I shouldn't have overreacted nevertheless. *glances at his hook* what happened back there?

Catapult: We all have something to learn from each other, don't we? *nudges Tsura, signaling her with his eyes to react to wheat's apology*
Ragnar: I ordered my sister to apologize to you, but she refused. Her husband got in and he got what he deserved. But I did it all for you, so you have nothing to worry about, my love! That was just a warning sign for them to never mess with you again! Let's go! You have a mouthful of apologies waiting in line for you!

Tsura: *glances at her husband, then rolls her eyes in annoyance and sighs* I accept your apology.
Wheat: ..And?
Tsura: And I'm, uh.. Sorry? I'm not really, but my husband is hurt so I'll do whatever he wants me to do just to see a relieved face.
Wheat: Hmm.. We seem to be getting somewhere.
Summer: What?! *sighs* listen, Ragnar... It's truly flattering that you are so protective of me, but please! Do not commit acts of violence in my name! Especially not among ourselves... *runs her hoof down the stallion's cheek* We need each other even if none of you wants to admit it. We will always have disagreements, it is bound to happen since we are so diverse and have so different standards... but I don't want to see your relationship with your sister being destroyed. We all need to learn how to get along. Including myself.
Ragnar: Since when have you cared about the bond between my sister and I? I thought you wanted to see them in pain for humiliating you, just like you wanted with the changelings.. So I took care of it.. They'll apologize and remember if they ever mess with you again, great consequences will come! *opens the door the the dining room, where everypony instantly turn their heads and glares at the couple*
Meriva: *backs up in fear of the two rulers followed by her siblings.*
Tanis: *tries to reach for the scalpel again but his hoof is gently slapped by Wheat.*
Tsura: Hmm.. What made you come back? Do you desire a whole collection on my art? I can add changeling wings to those devil horns if you'd like!
Wheat: *slaps Tsura's thigh* Do you want your children to burn in her powers?
Tsura: Oh, I'll make sure she burns first.