My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
 They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 3438 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2451-2500 of 3438

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Steel: Apparently so. You do seem different from most mares
hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Tsura: I am aware. *grins mischievously which confuses everypony for a second*
Steel: I guess you still have that gypsy princess mindset in an Equestrian society
hace más de un año NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *frowns as the cold water touches her skin but it turns into vapor in mere seconds* Indeed she does.
Catapult: Yeah, but I like her the way she is. A wild, beautiful flower...
Summer: Oh, please! If you're finished with idolizing her, we should be on our way. A powerful storm is on its way and I don't want to be here, using my airship as a lightning rod when it arrives!
Longsword: Good idea (To Wheat) Wouldn't want you sitting out in the rain. I know how scared you get (Grins playfully to her)
Wheat: *slowly turns her head to Longsword with an annoyed, angry look* I hope that was meant to be a lame joke as well.
Tsura: You're just jealous because you are just a plain flower unlike me. *trots besides her children to station where the airship landed*
Longsword: To you, Tsura, maybe, but when I see her, I see the most precious flower in the garden
Steel: (Still with no emotion) You're compliments to your wife are enough to make a dog sick, dear brother. And a compliment that bad only makes your insult that more painful
Longsword: Quite a cold response, Steel
last edited hace más de un año
Jade_23 commented…
Aww xD hace más de un año
Wheat: *giggles at Steel Sword's response as she follows Tsura with Willow on her back*
Toy Sword: Good thing I did not inherit those skills.. *follows her mother*
Ragnar: Better luck next time, Lad. *pats Longsword on the back rather harshly, then follows the others*
Longsword: Man, way to go getting everyone to notice my bad compliments
Steel Sword: (Not understanding the joke) Happy to help, dear brother (Follows the others)
Longsword: (Shakes his head before walking onto the aircraft)
Meadow: It's alright father, I don't think your jokes are.. That pitiful.

Tanis: Can we control the aircraft, mom?
Tsura: I don't see why not.
Wheat: *steps in* You shall do no such thing, young boy. *picks him up and sits him on a chair* Only trained and well prepared ponies are allowed to touch those buttons, do you understand?
Tanis: *lowers his ears*
Tsura: *pushes Wheat away* Back off from my pumpkin, you freak with torture devices.
Wheat: Tsura, they are medical gear! *groans, then rolls her eyes and returns with her family*
Steel: (To Wheat) Actually, you'd be surprised how much they used this stuff in the prison I was in on the subjects they didn't like very much. Guess they didn't want me to be too scarred
Wheat: *frowns at Steel* You are not helping that patient with your words.
Tsura: Hmph.. *takes a seat then whips her tail and grooms her son's wings*
Steel: Sorry, Wheat. Just going off my own experiences
Longsword: Guess saying the wrong words runs in the family. Toy must be glad he didn't inherit it
Summer: *rolls her eyes silently then presses a few buttons and switches and the engine of the airship comes to life. The aircraft slowly hovers out of the hangar as the unicorn turns to Ragnar and Tsura* So? Where are we headed exactly? Where's your tribe?
Tsura: *raises her head from Tanis' wings* How are we suppose to know? Thanks to you we got kicked out.
Ragnar: *slaps Tsura's hoof* What she meant to say was.. Our ship was attacked by a crazy lunatic, although I already sent the letter that offered shelter for them.. I am sure they took advantage of the "desert" since they do not like being around.. Society like yours.
Steel: (Sits near the window, as usual)
Summer: What? I thought you knew exactly where your people are! How the hay am I supposed to find them?! Ugh! *closes her eyes, exhales slowly and murmurs* It's all right, just relax, stay calm... speaks on her normal voice* Very well... there are not too many places they could have chosen. Even fewer where such a tribe wouldn't get any attention. We'll head to Fillydelphia. That's the last city before the badlands...
Ragnar: I knew where they were.. Didn't know they were heading to such dangerous places..
Tsura: I wonder why. Now, matchstick, why don't you do your job and stay behind the wheel?
Summer: I AM doing my job by trying to save your tribe! *turns her head toward Ragnar a bit* so if you know where they were we should go there first and see what we can find.
Steel: (Tries to ignore the argument)
Ragnar: There is nothing left but rubble, my love..
Tsura: Save? It's a bit too late now. Should've done that in the last.. hmmm.. Two decades? *whips her tail in the air and trots back to her family with a mischievous grin sitting next to her husband*
Steel: (To Tsura) You're not the friendliest with your words, yet you treat your husband with care and respect. Why is that?
Tsura: *her mood suddenly changes as her eyes interlock with Steel's* Because he is my Catapult and he deserves my respect for everything he is done for me. Just like my adorable triplets.
Steel: Well, at least you aren't heartless
Tsura: *perks her ears* Who said I was? Such rudeness. *places her hoof on her chest dramatically* I have the purest heart of all! Or at least.. I did.. *giggles creepily, then focuses her attention on her kids playing around*
Steel: Is that so. (Turns, looking out the window again)
Catapult: *wraps an arm around Tsura's waist* Not to mention your exotic beauty that outshines all.
Summer: *ignores the ongoing conversation with Tsura on purpose and speaks to Ragnar on a quiet voice* Do you think your mother will accept our offer?
Tsura: *makes herself comfortable within Catapult's grasp* And my exotic beauty never fails to please such a stallion like you. *massages his wings with tender and warm hooves*

Ragnar: Like I said, my mother's tribe has no choice but to accept the offer. Without it, they will all die in less than a month or two.
Steel: (Continues looking out the window)
Longsword: You really like looking out windows, huh
Steel: Yes, I do. It helps me relax in such troubled times
Longsword: Well, at least one of us has a way to keep calm with all that is going on
Meadow: *puts a gentle hoof on Thunderstorm's lap* Well.. I think you help me with my fear and anxiety...

Ragnar: *takes a seat besides his wife and looks out the window, then glances at Summer Pride* Besides, you've done so many things for us.. *grabs her hoof and massages it, then finishes off with a kiss* My mom should trust such a beautiful and fiery mare as yourself already.

Meriva: *comes flying to her parents* Do you think Grandmother Jaya would like my mane in a ponytail?
Tsura: *stops squeezing Catapult's wings and glances at her daughter* I'm sure she would accept you in anyway. *lies does on Catapult's lap and stretches*
Steel: As much as I enjoy our conversations together, dear brother, you have a wife and three children you should be spending time with
Longsword: Your as much family as they are, Steel. I want to spend time with everyone in my family. And you and Willow should speak more. She doesn't get to see you much
Steel: I know, and I regret it. This war keeps me busy
hace más de un año alinah_09 said…
(Mind filling me in on what's happening? Kinda busy since our teacher made us do another movie thing again...)
(nothing much. After some side conversations, we're all finally on the aircraft on our way to wherever the gypsies has settled..)

Meadow: *grooms Thunderstorm's ear* I did experience great happiness myself last night if I may say so myself..
Longsword: (Goes to sit with Meadow and his children, as Steel continues to look out the window) Willow, would you like to spend some time with Auntie Steel
Willow: But I'm playing with Vectra..
Vectra: It's alright, Willow. I'll just go criticize my brother as usual. *expands a small smile*
Willow: Hmm.. Okay.. *trots off to her aunt and hops on her lap*

Meadow: *blinks* Oh my goodness, I did not mean to say it that way.. I mean I- I didn't know- *sighs with constricted eyes* I shouldn't have said that..
Steel: (Surprised) Oh... hello Willow. I see you are full of energy

Longsword: (Sits across from Wheat) ...... Are you still upset over that joke
Willow: Of course I am! I always am! You seem down! Why is that? Do you not like heights? Or perhaps you need some ice cream. Ice cream fixes everything!

Wheat: Hmm.. Which one of the hundreds you've made?

Meadow: *blinks* I.. Who said my decision was ever made?
Steel: It's not that, dear. It's just.... the many things that are going on in our time, is all

Longsword: The one about.... you being scared of the rain... (Looks away, feeling a bit bad)
Willow: *glances out the window* I don't know what you are talking about! Equestria is beautiful! Despite all those evil monsters wandering around!

Wheat: *opens a book and doesn't even look at her husband while she "reads"* I'm listening.
Steel: Yes, it is. But I still worry. For you, and my brother, and your mother, and everyone here. I worry for their safety

Longsword: Well, I'm sorry about making you upset. I shouldn't have brought that up, Wheat. And I can't stand seeing you upset with me. I guess I shouldn't be joking about some things. But I truly am sorry.
Willow: But aren't they safe under Summer's rule? Besides, we know how to defend ourselves! I'll hit any monster who comes near me with a rock!

Wheat: I'm afraid I'm going to need a bit more convincing.. But for now I accept your apology.
Steel: Indeed, we do. But, I still worry

Longsword: That just isn't good enough.... Do you want me to beg? Because I will beg, Wheat. I will get on my knees and I will beg.
Willow: I don't think you should worry. *snuggles against her aunt forcing her to stroke her mane* I'm here to comfort you.

Wheat: W-What? *looks at Longsword who's about to kneel down, then suddenly picks him back up* No, don't beg! You'll embarrass the both of us. *kisses his nose* I've forgiven you. It's fine, it's in the past.

Meadow: You must feel perplexed and confused. *stays quiet modeling the awkward silence* I.. Umm.. I'm going to get something to drink.. *quickly stands up and walks to the other side of the aircraft*
Steel: (Gives a convincing smile, but a fake one) Thank you, dear. You may be young, but you are strong like your parents and siblings

Longsword: Alright. But I still think I shouldn't joke about such a thing (Holds her hoof) I can't stand the thought of you being upset with me. It pains me greatly just imagining it
Willow: No problem, auntie Steel! Anything for you.

Wheat: No, really! I am okay. It is fine, do not feel bad. *strokes his cheek gently*

When Meadow arrives at her destination, she encounters Tsura trying to open the water dispenser. The unicorn groans then walks ahead of the gypsy and simply flips the button on and holds out her cup.

Meadow: You have much to learn. *sighs*
Tsura: You seem sadder than usual. What's wrong?
Meadow: I don't know.. Can I ask you a question?
Tsura: You already did.
Meadow: Can I ask you another one?
Tsura: You did again.
Meadow: Ugh! *rolls her eyes* ...Have you ever loved two people at the same time?
Tsura: Who hasn't? I've loved eight stallions at the same time, unicorn.
Meadow: *blinks* Well umm..
Tsura: Let me guess. Star Freak and Thunderpants?
Meadow: How'd you know?
Tsura: It's obvious. You're always with those two. I'm also aware of your actions with one of them.
Meadow: *gasps* You cannot say a word about my chastity, you gypsy!
Tsura: Relax, it was your first time. *pats her head* All mares were once in your place.
Meadow: Anyhow.. I love them both and I don't know who to choose!
Tsura: Who's hotter?
Meadow: ..what?
Tsura: Who's richer?
Meadow: Tsura! It's not only about what they have! It's in the inside too!
Tsura: So you'd date a troll if he complimented your shoes?
Meadow: That's not what I meant! Think of it as.. you didn't marry Catapult because he was rich!
Tsura: I married him because he left me pregnant.
Meadow: -What?
Tsura: I said I married him because he left me pregnant.
Meadow: Is that the only reason you married him?
Tsura: Of course not. He's the most handsome ponies I've ever seen. And he has a charming personality.
Meadow: Yes, well how do I decide with.. them?
Tsura: Flip a coin.
Meadow: *blinks* Are you serious?!
Tsura: Hmm.. Make a list of pros and cons!
Meadow: But.. I cannot choose! Astral is so smart! But Thunderstorm is so protective! And Astral is very handsome! But then Thunderstorm is also attractive!
Tsura: Just become a gypsy and marry both. Our culture allows you to marry up to three ponies.
Meadow: *blinks* You are the worst person to talk to about love! *grabs the two cups of water and stomps off*
Steel: (Smiles to her, as she strokes her mane)

Longsword: Alright, Wheat. I am just glad you aren't upset (Keeps holding her hoof in his)
Willow: *rests her head upon Steel's stomach that in a way relaxes the mare while the filly drifts off into a soft sleep*

Wheat: The longest I've been upset with you was for three days. You had to sleep in the couch and it was torture. *giggles* Hopefully it won't happen again.. *kisses his nose and returns to her reading*

Meadow: Ugh, that good for nothing gypsy.. *sets a glass of water besides Thunderstorm and just sits besides him while facing her back on him*
Tsura: *shrugs and trots back to her husband*
hace más de un año alinah_09 said…
(Kudos to Tsura xD)

Astral: *leaning on a wall nearby Thunderstorm and Meadow*
Crystal: *raises brow in confusion* Why don't you go mingle with them or something?
Astral: *shrugs* ...I can't just stick to them like glue everytime, they have their own will.
Crystal: "they" huh? Heh, I don't know about you, but I think you should pause and think of yourself once in a while *smiles in understanding* you've always thought of others first,it's about time for you to be brave.
Astral: Oh? Since when were you giving me advice? It was always me who would provide them for you as you grew up.
Crystal: *grins* Since now. Get out there!
Astral: geesh *glances at the pair* I don't know, they seem to be...tense. I should let them work it out.
Crystal: *rolls her eyes then she gives him a push*
Astral: ah! *gives her a disapproving look for a second like a parent would to a child but it ends up with him sighing as he takes a seat next to Meadow* Hello...is something the matter? You look troubled.
(Always follow Tsura's advice. xD)

Meadow: *tenses up a little bit, then turns around* Oh, hello Astral.. *holds out her glass of water* Have some. And no, everything is fine.. I was just talking to Thunderstorm.. You know, about..stuff..

Toy Sword: *appears behind Crystal* Hmm.. So you are the one trying to get your "brother" to hook up with my sister, huh?
Longsword: Same here. The bed is more comfortable. (Whispers in her ear) And, I do enjoy sharing a bed with someone as beautiful as you