My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
 They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 3438 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3351-3400 of 3438

hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Willow: *frowns* Do I have to leave?
Wheat: *raises an eyebrow*
Willow: Fine.. *glances one last time at her friends having fun as she is being dragged away by her mother*

Tanis: *watches as Willow disappears, then turns to his sister* Should we get Meriva?
Vectra: Nah, she's just fine. Probably hanging out with her imaginary friends. ..Do you think our parents will be mad at us?
Tanis: They are mad at each other, so they will ignore us. *hoofbumps his sister*
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword Sorry, Willow, but we needed to make sure you were safe
hace más de un año alinah_09 said…
Crystal: You think so? *chuckles* I was just telling the truth.
Willow: *remains quiet with a pouty face* hmph..
Wheat: Now, where's that brother of yours? I told him not to leave my sight, and that's the first thing he disobeyed!

Toy Sword: *expands a small smile* Ehh, you have a way with words that makes it sound way more sophisticated than you think.
Longsword: I think I have a hunch. Wherever Crystal may be, he's bound to follow
Wheat: *rolls her eyes with a sigh, then suddenly gasps* Wait a minute! Crystal is on guard! I told him not to take a step off the perimeter of the camp!!!! How could both of you disobey me like that???
Longsword: Hold on now, how did I disobey orders
Wheat: You obviously encouraged Toy Sword to get himself killed out there! He's still young, Longsword! He's getting these actions from you!

(Let the fight begin.)
Longsword: I can't help it if he acts as careless as I do. I can't just stop fighting. Do you want me to stop fighting, Wheat?
last edited hace más de un año
Wheat: Yes! ..I mean... I.. Argh! I as well keep hatred against the changelings, but I don't let it consume me! How can you say you're okay with letting your own son risk his short life in being the first targets to be killed by those monsters?! How could you encourage and enroll him as a soldier?! A soldier who must witness so many atrocities! I didn't want him to know about them. *tears begin to roll down her rosy cheeks as her lips tremble* I didn't want my baby to witness the horrors of the world! I thought he would become a farmer, o-or a carpenter, or something that doesn't involve him risking his damn life! Why do you think Catapult retired from being a soldier, huh?! He didn't want that life! He didn't want to risk never seeing his family again! His crazy family and crazy wife that could care less about him and his kids!!!! I have to look for Meriva Sly now before she gets slaughtered!!! *sniffs as she wipes away the tears* You think I don't care about my family?! This is why I'm so protective! *glances at Willow who is hiding behind her father* If I don't keep balance, who will?! You think I don't stay up every night, reliving every atrocity I've had to face?! The fact that ponies don't even want to give birth to their children because of this era, or because I've lost countless patients to diseases I couldn't stop?! Like being the cause of your missing eye, or you shooting me?! *gasps for air as she places a hoof on her suddenly aching heart, then after a moment, she sighs and lowers her ears*
Longsword: Wheat... I do care for our child's safety. You are right, it is my fault that he is behaving so carelessly. My actions in this war has made him behave like this. But nothing that you have done was ever your fault. You couldn't save those people, but you did your hardest. I lost my eye because of Royalty, not you. And shooting you was something that was my own fault, and even today I can't forgive myself for. But, if you believe that my eye is gone because of you, at least you never drove a child, let alone one of our own, to practically be suicidal. If anything, I've made worse mistakes than you ever could. Mistakes I'm sure the lord wouldn't forgive me for. Words mean nothing, I'm sure of it, but I am sorry for the mistakes I've made, and the curse I've put on this family for having to have us fight, even at such a young age. My father fought for freedom at a young age, I fought at a young age, and now our children are fighting, and it is all because of my bloodline's bad luck.
(Woo! Conflict!)

Crystal: *shrugs* I guess I have a hidden talent for being a wise hermit or something. Being involved in this stuff just made me out to be that way, no parents, no siblings, no relatives...guess it just made me think of the other things in life now. Ha ha ha...*laughs dryly*
Jade_23 commented…
Finally torturing the couple! hace más de un año
hace más de un año NocturnalMirage said…
Meanwhile in Ragnar's caravan...

Summer: *slaps her brother in the face quite hard* ...AN ALICORN?! How dare you bring such a monstrosity here?!
Landslide: *rubs his cheek but remains calms as always* Summer, you do not understand...
Summer: Oh, I understand it, all right! You have made us all into a target! Paint a goddamn bullseye on our flanks while you're at it, will you?!
Landslide: No. You clearly do not understand. You have not seen what I have! This filly is the key to our salvation!
Summer: You have clearly lost your mind, brother! The heat of the desert fried your brain! I witness what an alicorn can do first hoof! The last time ponykind trusted one, he plunged Equestria into a dark age of oppression and tyranny and I'll be damned if I let that happen ever again!
Landslide: Summer, please hear me out...
Summer: No! I've heard enough of this foolishness already! Get rid of her now, or I will!!!
Landslide: *his features ossify and his calmness becomes menacing with such a dark expression* Am I to understand that you're threatening her?
Summer: Take it however you wish! But the real threat is not me, it's her!!! Everything makes sense now! Ever since that battle I was wondering why the changelings were out here in the desert so far away from any settlement or strategical point... Ricochet was looking for that "precious Princess" of yours!
Landslide: And that raises the question why, does it not? Why would she be so important?
Summer: Hah, I am not going to have this conversation! We both know why. That cursed monster was trying to do the same as he did with me!
Landslide: Exactly! And he cannot be allowed to obtain such raw power! This filly... she obliterated an entire changeling army all by herself! I have seen it!
Summer: *her jaw drops in shock* What?
Landslide: That's right! Do you remember those reports of an unexpected, fortunate turn of events in the battles of the West?
Summer: Of course, it was our military...
Landslide: No. It was Stella. After witnessing the massacre of her family and the destruction of her city, she lost control of her powers. I have never seen anything like it in my entire life... she's untrained and inexperienced, but she's strong! Stronger than me... and even you, Summer!
Summer: Another reason why she has to go!
Landslide: *sighs in frustration* Go where?!
Summer: I don't care!!! just away from us, as far as possible!
Landslide: You're getting your rage get the best of you again, sister. I cannot possibly believe that such a good hearted mare like you would honestly want to send a filly away just because she has a horn AND a pair of wings? You know what the changelings will do to her if she gets caught. And catch her, they most certainly will, if we do not protect her.
Summer: *hesitates, the struggle of weighing the options is clearly visible on her face* I... nopony should go through such horrible torments...
Landslide: You see? And if Ricochet manages to harness Stella's power, he'll be unstoppable! We cannot let that happen!
Summer: Argh! Why do you always have to be right?!
Landslide: I'm not. I'm just doing what I BELIEVE is right. It's the question of faith. But the Creator sent me there to the West for a reason and then II found her before the changelings did. I'm telling you, I believe in this pony! She has wisdom beyond her years, she's the lantern in the darkness and she will lead us into the light! But she needs our help! Just talk to her and you'll see how much she reminds me of you in many ways!
Summer: I will most definitely not! But I trust your judgment, brother! I just hope you're right...
Landslide: Yes... so do I.
Summer: Do the others know?
Landslide: No. I thought it was for the best if I keep her identity hidden for the time being. Especially considering their past experience with alicorns... took every necessary precaution. Her clothing, her backstory...
Summer: Good. Keep it that way. For now. Until we're safely return to Canterlot.
Landslide: *nods* Agreed.
Summer: Let's regroup with the others then. They will be needing some explanations.
Wheat: *blinks at Longsword's response, then sighs while wrapping her hooves around herself* No.. I did not mean that you were the root of all problems.. I.. I don't know what go into me, I'm sorry.. Forgive me.. *slightly lowers her ears* I'll.. I'll go look for something to occupy myself. And look for that little filly Meriva, because of I don't, her parents won't..

Toy Sword: ..gah.. *realizes he just killed the mood and brought awkwardness into the conversation* Hmm.. That's not true. You had Astral when you were still a filly! But yeah, I understand what you mean. But you have a new family now!
Catapult: *lays in the bed beside his wife, being all sweaty, panting heavily with a satisfied grin on his face* Wow... This was long overdue...

Slingshot: *frowns* hmm... I don't know which way should we go... the smell was coming from that direction, but there's nothing in sight for dozens of miles... perhaps it was a wrong hunch...

Stella: *comes out of the caravan, all cleaned up, wearing her thick robes again and since she does not wish to disturb her new friends, she just sits down and watches them silently*
Tsura: *remains quiet as she just lays besides her husband, stretching her hooves and back; soon standing up from the soft mattress, and dragging her long mane. She heads to the small plate of fruits she sliced up and sucks on an orange while walking around naked with no problem. She then begins to dress up in new, fresh clothes without saying a word*

Ragnar: So we came out here for nothing? What do you suggest, retreat and go back to the camp?

Vectra: *hops through the squares skillfully and jumps gracefully on the end of the trail, then notices Stella observing them* Wanna play?
Crystal: That's what everyone tells me. *turns her back on him then sighs heavily* You know what? I'm sorry,I shouldn't be whining...Being the only one left of my blood just..had a pretty big impact on me but I guess that's no reason to be jealous for nothing.
Toy Sword: Don't say that! You won't be the last of your blood. One day you'll meet a fine stallion, one that cares about you dearly. You'll marry him and continue the next generation. And so on forth.
Longsword: (Before Wheat is able to go and look, Longsword grabs her hoof, and holds onto it for ten seconds. He gives her a comforting smile, but doesn't say much, letting his smile do the talking before letting go of her hand)
Wheat: *stares as he lets go of her hoof, but she immediately grabs his again, rushing into his arms and hugging him tightly while resting her chin on his shoulder* I'm sorry.. I always act out.. Perhaps I do worry too much.. It's just a tendency of mine..

Meriva: *walks around the camp with her head low, then perks her ears to the familiar giggle of her siblings playing together with the other creatures. Since she has nothing else to do or nowhere else to go, she just sits in the sand, observing her family having fun without her from a distance*
Longsword: (Hugs her back) Do not worry. In times like this, anyone would act this way. There is no need for you to apologize (Raises her chin up so he can look into her eyes)
Wheat: *stares deeply into his eyes with her tears, then unexpectedly leans forward, pulling his neck toward her and kisses him deeply*
Willow: ...umm...
Wheat: *ignores her daughter as she finishes her kiss, then pulls away with a sigh. She then expands a somewhat fake, but humble smile* You do what you think is best.. *carries Willow and kisses her cheek* And I'm sorry to you for being so bossy.
Willow: As queen, I forgive you.
Wheat: *smiles at her daughter lovingly*
Longsword: (Smiles to them, again only letting his smile do the talking for him)
(Tsk...Mission eternal conflict: failed. xD Just kidding.)

Crystal: *takes a seat on the ground as she looks beyond* I just...feel so lonely right now. It's sounds irrational, but deep down, even with people who care for me around...I just can't help but feel so alone. I don't doubt your judgement but so as it's not happening anytime school, I can't promise that it won't bother me...Heh, guess you see how weak I am now, despite what I look like outside. *her gaze becomes hollow as she keeps subjecting herself into her inner darkness*
(I couldn't hurt them any longer. xD)

Toy Sword: Yeah, I kind of knew you were hiding some other Crystal in you. It's perfectly fine if you feel that way, and perhaps your friends or Astral himself cannot help you in this situation.. But, I'd like to try! I am happy that you are opening up to me! *sits besides her* I can just shut up and listen!

(Le Crystalsword coming soon.)
Longsword: (Still smiling to them) We should look for Meriva. You were worried about her, after all, dear
Wheat: *nods at her husband* Yes, you're right! Thanks for reminding me. Let's go look for her. *places her daughter on her back, then trots around the camp*

The mare had walked around the entire perimeter of the settlement, realizing that Meriva was just a few meters away from the game of hopscotch, observing it with lonely eyes. Wheat sighed at the sad view, then walked up to her.

Wheat: There you are! Where have you been? I've been looking for you everywhere!
Meriva: I'm waiting for my mom to check on me. I told her to come since I knew my brother and sister would just push me aside like they always do. I'm snitching!! *frowns with teary eyes* They treat me like trash! My mom said she just needs to discuss some important business with my dad.
Wheat: Mhm.. Important "business".
Longsword: Hmm... Perhaps Willow could keep you company. You and her are good friends after all
Willow: We are?
Wheat: *clears her throat and pats her daughter's head* Yes. Willow here will keep you company. Can I trust you to stay here with little Meriva while I go get her parents?
Willow: *nods while remaining silent*
Wheat: Excellent! We'll be right back, stay right there! *quickly trots off with her husband, looking around for the purple caravan*

Willow: *doesn't say a word until her parents disappear, then turns to Meriva* Wanna play hide and seek?
Meriva: *perks her ears with a small gasp* Me? Oh! Oh! Yes, I'd love to!
Willow: Alright! Count to ten! No peeking!
Meriva: *nods as she huddles in a small ball while covering her eyes* 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. 7.. 8.. 9.. 10!

When Meriva lifts her head, Willow had disappeared. The small pegasus began to look around the area, then spotted Willow from faraway returning to her game of hopscotch with Tanis and Vectra. The small gypsy sighs and lowers her ears once again.

Meriva: I found you..
Jade_23 commented…
Ugh this scene kills me with sadness and cuteness hace más de un año
alinah_09 commented…
Why tu hate shy ponies?! DX hace más de un año
Longsword: Important business. Ha! At least we know they've made up, that's for sure (Looks for their caravan)
Crystal: Heh, yeah thanks. *sighs heavily again* Okay, alright, I did say I'd tell you sometime...So you already know my story from 8 years ago, when I was 10. You know, when the outbreak first started...like Astral mentions, I used to be pretty timid and hesitant towards others--it was because prior to that, the relatives I was staying with, including my close cousin who I pretty much considered my brother got killed-no massacred in front of me...it was pretty devastating to see at my age, whats more is that my parents were away as well and that left an even greater mark on me...I was utterly left alone to fend for myself. Hiding and searching for other survivors and along the way, I saw how terrifying everything was...not just because of those...monsters...but fellow ponies as well. It made me think that my parents might not make it back at all despite my childish hope. *gulp* But still, I waited for my mommy and daddy to come and get me, tell me I'm going to be alright, tell me they'll be beside me at all times.

But instead...your group got me and took me with the others. I was grateful, of course...but I still had doubts, until I saw Astral. I could see it in his eyes that he was the same as me--yes, I could understand that time that the other ponies lost their relatives as well but for some reason, he was the one that related to me the most, and that's what led me to lower my defenses a bit and approach him. Heh, and I was right...no relatives, no siblings, no nothing. I guess that's what led him to take care of me as well...and for that, I was happy, especially when he took me in his care and did what any normal parent would do. Of course I was a bit guilty for imposing on his life when he was still fairly young but I liked that I have a little bit of that family feel again. Well, until Sir Percival came back...

I didn't mean to, but I started feeling this nagging feeling of envy and contempt inside me. I know I shouldn't wish for his own family to go away, but seeing how that tiny connection we had was being torn up, and the fact that he now had something I didn't have pained me inside. Why did his family came back? Why was mine still missing?...Why was I so alone? It just frustrated me to no end, so I hid it the only way I know how. Hiding it behind a smile, forcing myself to be reasonable and to express joy for the little things in life I still had. Because no matter how much I complain and whine, I know that ponies would just say the same thing to me over and over. How I'm so lucky that I actually have someone to take care of me and yadda yadda yadda...*groans* I feel disgusted in myself and I kept telling myself to not be selfish, but I couldn't help it. I just felt so lonely. Gee, even that Thunderstorm got what he wanted. So why can't I?

*sighs* I'm really complex, right? Constantly fighting reason and feelings just because of my stupid, jealous and irrational self. I just want to have someone actually understand me, to have someone who knows what I feel and tell me It's okay and that I'm not alone. *drops her head and gaze down* You see how I am now, do you still want to be my friend?
Tsura glances at her nude body in the mirror, admiring with a smirk her own figure and curves despite having three children. She observed the hickies she recently had gotten on her chest and hips, then the gypsy turned and saw her back, spotting the bite marks and bruises on her flank and back. Oddly, she just released a creepy giggle and began combing her long, wild mane and split it in two. The mare then placed a brown, braided headband on her scalp with a feather attached to the end of it. Tsura gargled some minty water and spit it outside the window. She was still getting ready while her husband was laying down on bed, and she wasn’t going to take a shower until the sun was down, but her fur itself lingered with a sweet smell of roses. Suddenly she heard the knock of a door. The gypsy was still naked, and she didn’t even bother to cover herself this time as she opened the wooden door. The pony on the outside appeared to be Wheat and Longsword. Wheat widened her eyes as she saw the naked mare in front of her, then glanced at Longsword who was staring at her in awe. Wheat quickly covers his eyes with a blush and glares at Tsura.

Wheat: Tsura Sly!
Tsura: *twirls her tail with a smirk* Yes, Dimples?
Wheat: Put some goddamn clothes on! What on earth are you doing?
Tsura: But it’s so hot! I’m so hot! Both ways intended. I was just having some fun with my husband. Wanna join?
Wheat: *blinks, then glances at the naked stallion resting in bed* What?! No! Ugh! *looks away as Tsura just stands there with no shame*
Tsura: What do ya need?
Wheat: You’re children are out there, alone! And Meriva was kicked out of your triplet squad!
Tsura: *rolls her eyes with a sigh* Again?
Wheat: Tsura Sly, you are an adult right now! A mother! Learn how to be responsible and organized.
Tsura: Ugh. This again. I don’t need your advice, Doctor. You can leave now.
Wheat: *scoffs* Tsura, I am three years older than you! And four years older than Catapult! Treat me with respect!
Tsura: Hey, look! *points ahead*
Wheat: *turns around with her husband spotting nothing. When they turn back, Tsura had shut the door on them* Grr…

Tsura rolls her eyes in annoyance while walking away from the door, but then gives her husband a mischievous smirk while staring at his body. She lowers her head and places a kiss on his bare chest, then kisses him deeply on the mouth. She releases him after a couple of seconds, then brings her husband a glass of water and prepares his clothes. The mare throws out his Equestrian garments, replacing them with a traditional Romanian outfit: A blue vest that matched his eyes and that would also reveal his chest, along with dark grey, and somewhat baggy pants.

Tsura: Here you go, my Catapult!

Toy Sword: *listens to her words carefully, then once she finishes, he unexpectedly places a hoof on hers* ..Are you kidding me? How would I not want to be your friend? Who wouldn't like to be the friend of such a brave and intelligent mare like yourself? I told you I would listen, and I did! Now, you listen to me. Crystal, you have the strongest personality out of everypony I have met. You have such a dreadful past, yet here you are: Standing tall and strong. You have a beautiful smile, one that I wish to see more often! And you have these pretty eyes that anypony can be lost in! You're not stupid! On the contrary, you're the best in your class, aren't you? You're parents would be so proud of you! They would be so proud for giving birth and raising such a beautiful and strong mare! Those traits no longer exist in this world, not since the changelings have started their reign. To me, you are perfect! I would go through hundreds of changelings just to prove that to you! And you're not alone. Never. Astral may sometimes be in his own world, but I'm always available if you need somepony! I'm always available for you!
alinah_09 commented…
(But-but...it's a fashion in Ponyville! Lol, Zootopia flashbacks coming 'round. xD) hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Wait, if their ponies, aren't they always naked :P hace más de un año
Jade_23 commented…
Wind, stop destroying dreams hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
NEVER hace más de un año
Longsword: That mare is gonna drive someone insane one day. That is if she hadn't already in the past
Crystal: *even with her back still turned, it's pretty clear that she's trembling; at first it seemed like she's angry since she's not saying anything but then she suddenly whimpered and tears started dropping* Tsk...dangit, why am I crying? I hate crying...*but even as she says that she has a faint smile on her face for finally having all of that off her chest*
Catapult: *raises a brow as he looks at the oddly fashioned clothes that seem a bit weird to his Equestrian eyes, but doesn't say a word. As instead with a "ah, what the heck" expression, he dresses up and trots to the mirror to observe the result* Hmm... these are quite... comfortable... and somewhat "spacious"... strange... I can still feel the breeze on my skin in these...

Slingshot: I... no, I don't think we should! We cannot go back there empty handed... we'll just have to look for those goddamn changelings harder!

Suddenly, there's a hissing noise audible and a growling, menacing voice echoes over the area...

Ricochet: *emerges from behind a dune, followed by dozens of changelings* Clever ponies and look how far they trot! *raises his hoof and shouts the command to his followers* DESTROY THEM!!!!

As Meriva sits all lone watching the others play with lowered ears and sorrow in her little heart, a shadow is cast over her. Being startled and ripped out of her contemplation, she turns around and sees the tall, regal figure of Summer Pride. The older mare looks at the little filly with her cold, yet understanding and compassionate emerald eyes. Her alabaster features stay intimidating only for a second before she leans down with a discrete but warm smile on her face.

Summer: What's the matter, little one? Why are you so lonely?
Steel: (Upon hearing this, she uses her magic to create a dome like shield around herself, Ragnar, and Slingshot)
Wheat: She's driven everypony in this camp crazy with her antics!!! I outta.. I outta lock her up in a cell for everything she has done. She stole from the market a long time ago! I was with her. I could've said something, but I didn't.

Tsura: But you look so handsome like that! Better than those weird Equestrian garments, they cover up too much skin! Now I can enjoy myself by just looking at you! And those other gypsy mares will be jealous that they cannot have an Equestrian that can do both as their husband!!! *giggles creepily at herself, then places a hoof on Catapult's bare chest* Plus.. There is easy access now. *kisses his neck*

Ragnar: *curses in Romanian* ...We're dead, you two know that right? You're forcefield won't last forever, Steel. And we can't head back to the camp, otherwise we'll lead them right into our settlement. Ooh, I can imagine the regret Dandelion is feeling for not being there for her son or something, am I right? *unsheathes his sword*

Toy Sword: *places a hoof on her shoulder* It's alright! Just let your feelings all out. I don't care if you're crying. You still look beautiful when you cry. You still look brave and wise. You've just been holding it in for too long, Crystal.. *unexpectedly hugs her tightly, patting her back to soothe her*

Meriva: ..oh.. It's you, Auntie.. Well.. I think I'm the one that is wrong in the matter. *lowers her ears* My siblings don't like to play with me. Not even my friend. They tricked me in playing hide and seek! And mom said she would check on me, but she hasn't! She's busy doing important stuff with dad I guess. And Uncle Ragnar went off with Grandmother Slingshot, so I can't play with them. And Grandmother Jaya thinks I'm weak and hates me so I guess I'm on my own now. *pouts and she snuggles against the sand beneath her, twitching her tiny wings* I guess Tanis was right. I was just adopted. Or dropped when I was a baby. Which makes sense, because mommy is very clumsy. ...don't tell her I said that..
Longsword: Well, at least you show you have a much more pure heart than her (Gives her a comforting smile)

Steel: That is why we need to think of a plan while it's still up (Uses all her energy to keep it up as the Changelings continue to fly into it)
Catapult: Hehe, indeed! *gently touches Tsura's hoof and kisses it then his face gets all serious* But we had our fun now. And even though it was long overdue, we should check on the kids. I left them in good hooves with Wheat, but these are uncertain times...

Strangely, the changelings deviate from the usual attack patterns and appear to be teasing the group only. They snarl, they bite, they swing their swords but without the obvious effort of inflicting any real damage. Of course one or two falls on the ground dead by the swift blows of the skilled warriors the group of ponies consist of yet, they don't seem to care.

Slingshot: Something is off here! They are just stalling us! I think they already know where the camp is!

Ricochet: *hovers above them, out of shooting range* Right you are, detective! Or should I all you Colonel? Hmm... what was your nickname in the Black Feather Squad back then? *his face brightens up and his voice is full of cruel, sharp sarcasm* Oh, I know! "The Pony Huntress"!
Slingshot: *her eyes widen upon hearing a long forgotten name from her dark past* You won't get away with this!!!
Ricochet: Is that so? I believe I already have! Don't get me wrong, you were all worthy opponents! But this little rebellion of yours dies today! Like they say, all good things must come to an end! Now, if you excuse me, I have a lair of filthy mongrels to lay waste on!
Slingshot: I will kill you! I WILL RIP YOUR HEART OUT!!!
Ricochet: I believe you. But there's no need for such petty threats, especially when your situation is considerably fatal! Just look down!
Slingshot: *her magenta eyes travel downwards and her jaw drops as she sees her hooves being submerged into the quicksand below the group slowly*
Ricochet: You get it now? Every single soul who dares to oppose me will suffer a slow and painful death! These dunes are not called "Hollow grounds" for nothing! So I recommend all of you to savor your every breath! There's not too much left! Mu ha ha ha ha! *flies away, heading right toward the camp, followed by the changelings, but this time, he leaves some additional forces to guard the ponies until their doom reaches them*

Summer: Oh, I am fully aware, my dear! I know exactly how you feel! *kneels down and places a comforting, exceptionally warm hoof on the filly's shoulder* I grew up in a big family too! I had two brothers and a sister. And believe it or not, I was the weakest one. A shy filly who did not know her place but was desperately searching for it. It is difficult to tolerate your siblings sometimes, I know it from personal experience. But no matter what happens, no matter what they say, they are your own flesh and blood, little one! When the times comes, they will realize how much you mean to them! So do not worry! You will find your path! You'll realize the moment of revelation when it comes! I was like you when I was in your age and look how much I have accomplished! You think you're weak, but it couldn't be further from the truth! Strength is not measured by how tough your wings are or how fast you can fly. It is measured through your deeds and how you treat others! *closes her eyes while still keeping that warm, content smile* Just calm your mind and you'll find your Inner Spark! This force dwells within everypony. Not in your arms, or your muscles or your bones! But in your soul! It surrounds us, connects us, binds us together! It's omnipresent, in the trees, in the stones, in the sand below your hooves! It's there between you and your siblings as well! *opens her eyes once again and looks down on the fragile filly with honest openness and compassion* You'll understand it one day! You just gotta show some initiative! Do not think of anything! You must let your worries and anxieties go, only then you can be truly free! do not let these unnecessary restrictions confine you to solitude, Meriva! Your generation is destined to do great things and lead Equestria out of darkness! And I am 100% sure you will be one of them! *strokes her mane with an instinctive motherly motion* Now go! Join them in their game and do not worry your pretty little head!
Steel: (Seeing that they are sinking into the sand, she closes her eyes and breathes slowly)
Tsura: ..Right.. Of course.. *fakes a smile and quickly changes into her usual clothing: A blouse tied together with a black corset and a short skirt. The only thing that seemed to be missing was her boots which she had lost when the changelings kidnapped her. The mare groans at her height without them, then teases her mane and paints the perimeter around her eyes black. The mare then equipped herself with weapons around her body. Tsura opened the caravan's door, allowing her husband to go first and following him out the camp. Catapult notices the dozens of gypsy mares looking his way, observing his body and clothing closely with awe and interest. Tsura growled at the audience, then walked closer to her husband and managed to stick her tongue out to the small crowd of mares.*

Ragnar: Grr.. *tries to flap his wings as quickly as he can to escape the quicksand below him, but fails in the attempt. He then remembers that quick sand is like water, so he just decides to lay on his back and float while he calms down and his hind legs pull up the sand* Hmm.. Perhaps we can make a stairway of dead changelings to get out of here..

Meriva: *nuzzles Summer's neck with love and hugs her tightly* Thank you, Aunt Summer Pride! I don't know why my mother hates you so much, you are so nice to everypony! I will take your advice. ...But, if they're being mean to me again, you've got my back, right? Right! Okay! Wish me luck! Here I go.. *quickly trots, stumbling along the way to her siblings that continue playing hopscotch with the sharp wood sticking out of the sand*
Steel: (Keeps her eyes closed and breathes deeply)
Catapult: *whispers* why are they looking at me like that?

Slingshot: *follows Ragnar's example, but keeps sinking* Damn it... my armor's too heavy! *begins to unstrap and throw away her armor one piece at a time but she's sinking too fast and soon her hooves are stuck* no, no no, it can't end like this!!!

Summer: *observes the filly as she runs to the other kids with a smile, not noticing Landslide standing beside her*
Landslide: Intriguing! Never took you for the motherly type!
Summer: *grins creepily* I guess you don't know me well enough then.
Landslide: Haha, maybe you're right!
Steel: (Keeps concentrating, and from the looks of it, her magic allows her to stop sinking, and she then concentrates on trying to help Slingshot and Ragnar)
Tsura: Because they can't take their eyes off the most handsome stallion alive! Most gypsies like you now since they think you are "one of them" because of your outfit. Although, I just like to see you where it because that's my definition of beauty. ...Now, where are those little rascals?

Ragnar: Woah! Dandelion, chill, you're making us all sink when you throw the sand around! *gets up from his position and "swims" to Slingshot, pushing her to the side of the hole where she can hold onto something and float* Stay there. Maybe we can talk to these guards... Hmm.. I know a few tactics.. Tell my sister I love her if I get killed first. *glances at Steel* You keep doing your magic, but don't let them see you.. *swims to the other shore while, sinking, but leans on his back to keep balance. He then whispers loudly at a changeling* Psst! Hey, clod!
alinah_09 commented…
...Peridot, is that you? xD hace más de un año
Jade_23 commented…
idk what you're talking about. hace más de un año
Steel: (Keeps using her magic to keep her and the others afloat)
Catapult: Well, I could say the same about you, love! I mean, there are some pretty mares around here, but your beauty surpasses theirs greatly!

Slingshot: Talk to them??? What are you hoping to accomplish... oh... there... you're already gone...

Guard: What?! Can't you die silently, with dignity?! If you try to climb out we will stab you and push you back in!!!

Long Range: (Keeps trying to contact Summer through a unicorn soldier's magic) Your Highness? Can you hear me?
Tsura: *suddenly frowns as she perks her ears* You think their pretty?

Ragnar: Nah, don't worry about me lad, I'm done for now. Just trying to spend my last few moments as best as I can. Heck, I rather die here that in battle. You changelings really are weak in the sense that you finish your own opponent like this. I mean, what happened to honor and killing them yourselves? I bet if you dragged me out of here I would still beat your flank with no problem. *shrugs* But I guess you bugs just follow you're king, huh? What has he done for you? What's your name, lad? Does he even know yours? *sticks his hoof back into the sand and pulls out a small bottle of rum with extra strength* Ahh! There we go. Want some?
Catapult: *coughs* What? No! I was just talking in general, you know... nopony can be as pretty and radiant as my Wild Rose! *kisses her in the middle of an open space*

Guard: We don't have a name stupid!!! The will of the King is the only things that matters!!! Free will is irrelevant! We do not get to make the decisions! We only execute the commands! If the king wants you to die like this, you will most certainly die as such!

Summer: *senses the attempt to seek connection and closes her eyes to concentrate* Yes, Long Range. What is it?