My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 3376 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3051-3100 of 3376

hace más de un año alinah_09 said…
Astral: Oh it's on! *battles with his sword again but carefully as he doesn't want her to really be injured*
alinah_09 commented…
[insert narration stuff here]...because i'm lazy. xD hace más de un año
hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Meadow: *grins, then takes her sword and begins to block Astral's attacks* I think I'm really getting the hang of this! *ducks at one swing, then "attacks" with her sword near Astral's shoulder* Hmm.. Perhaps I'm better than you! *unexpectedly dodges then swings her sword below the stallion's hooves, making him fall once again with Meadow on top him with a grin of confidence and pride* I win!
Astral: *pouts for a second then breaks into laughter* Guess you did. Hmm...seems i'm more suited for long-ranged after all. Alright,you got your practice. Lets...go?
Meadow: I can't believe it.. I know how to use a sword! Haha! Oh, yes.. Of course.. *moves out the way and takes off the heavy armor, settling it besides the tree near Crystal* I'll walk with you two back to the caravan. Who knows what might happen. Come on! *trots off*
Astral: *rolls eyes good heartedly as he gets up,picking up the sword and putting it back where it belonged then approaches Crystal*
Crystal: *yawn* You guys were *yawn* aweshum...!
Astral: ..huh,i guess children do need their bedtime.
Crystal: i'm not a child-! *falls asleep*
Astral: *sigh* oh well...*lifts her up to his back with her slingshot* Alrighty...so are you just going to leave this stuff here?
Meadow: *looks back at the bags* It's not like any pony would steal them.. Besides, it'll be a quick trip. *looks at Crystal who is heavy sleeping them back at Astral as she walks* Well aren't you the father of the year.. *giggles, then sighs* ...Does she still have hope? You know.. About her parents..?
Astral: *frowns* I'm...not sure,i mean with all these zombies and even changelings I'm not so sure anymore...not even with mine,but as long as we're all still alive,I'll try to think the same of them. *looks at the stars then closes eyes as he feels the breeze,a second later he opens his eyes then continues walking* i guess I'm---BOTH me and Crystal are filling in each others' gaps for now...
alinah_09 commented…
(i just realized that Astral and Crystal are sorta like Lee and Clementine from the Walking Dead game...) hace más de un año
Meadow: *smiles at Astral* If it makes you feel better, you and Crystal are a pretty good team together.
Astral: ...yeah. *they soon arrive at the campsite where they see Equestrian guards stationed,they nod at them as they enter territory* I guess i'm off this kid here and be off to my own cabin...Have a Good night,Meadow. *smiles then walks to where Crystal and the other childrens' cabin to drop her off*
alinah_09 commented…
(gtg) hace más de un año
Meadow: Wait-! I-I mean.. *gallops to the stallion, then sighs* I just.. Wanted to thank you. For everything you've done for me.. I was in need of fragile attention in a cruel world like this, and you proved to be a true friend. You didn't judge me like the rest.. You didn't think I was weak.. So.. Thank you. We need more ponies like you in this world.. And.. I hope you survive the battle. I don't know what I'll do if I lose a friend like you. I'll pray for your parents. And Crystal's as well. *smiles at the sleeping filly on his back, then abruptly hugs Astral* Thank you, and if you need any pony to talk to, I'm right here for you. *kisses him on the cheek once again* I owe you more for the things you've done for me. But for now, Goodnight. *nods at him then walks back where she had settled her bag of weapons*
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Still awake, as he is unable to sleep, and is just lying on the mat)
Astral: ...Yeah. *blushes but smiles nonetheless then he turns and continue his walk*
Crystal: hrrmm...i'm not..*yawn*..a kid...i can stay...up... ... ...*peaceful snoring*
Astral: *rolls eyes*
Jade_23 commented…
STAHP WITH ALL THE CUTENESS OF CRYSTAL! xD hace más de un año
The mare continued to trot, trying to stay away from the crowded areas. Although her fear of the gypsies, she observed how generous the travelers were. Meadow saw the Equestrians gathered around the campfire, receiving all kinds of food from the gypsies. Sliced pineapples, blackberries, cheese, bread, ale, coconut water, hay, strange meat, beans, rice, potatoes, etc. The mare decided to stop by the feast and pick up a small dinner for herself and her family. Although the gypsies were giving out their food, their faces did not seem so happy about it. The mare trotted around the fire, and noticed the Equestrians were carrying small baskets to carry all the rich food. Meadow joined with a basket, and began picking some fruits and vegetables from what appeared to be a small market. She had filled her basket with hay, strawberries, grapes, and some of that strange meat. She even managed to get a whole coconut for her brother. The mare thanked the gypsies and walked calmly back to the peach tree. The unicorn suddenly unsheathes her sword and takes off the heavy armor, hiding it back in the bag of weapons she'd left. She then drags the bag with her mouth near the tent of weapons, but hides it beneath the table for nopony to touch it. The unicorn hums with the basket on her mouth while she trots back to her tent.

Toy Sword: *perks his ears and lifts his tired head, yawning* W-Where's your cup of water?
Meadow: Oh, um...I drank it..
Toy Sword: What about mine?
Meadow: There was a long line.
Toy Sword: Oh..
Meadow: But I managed to bring something to eat before tomorrow! We need our strength. So I brought some fruit, some hay, and whatever that meat is.. It smelled good and we need some protein in our body. I know, I know, we are herbivores. But gypsies seem to be omnivores, and they are quite strong. So why not try it out. Oh, and here! *pulls out the small coconut from her basket, handing it over to Toy Sword* Coconut water is very good for your body, especially for the young ones. It prevents you from getting sick. Never thought gypsies knew about that. But it should serve as something to drink. Plus, it's cold!
Toy Sword: Thank you! *grabs the coconut and immediately drinks from it as a sign of hunger*
Meadow: Don't get it too close, it might damage your clothing!
Toy Sword: *nods*
Meadow: *sits besides her father with the basket* I know you're tired, but you haven't eaten in days. You need your strength for the battle tomorrow..
Longsword: I'll be fine Meadow, don't worry. It's better if you two eat
Toy Sword: ..Are you mad at us?
Meadow: *sighs* I know that out of all of us, you must be the one who's hurt the most over Wheat's death. But you cannot run away from it. Please dad, join your.. Small but loving family for dinner.. If you want to survive for another few days when the battle begins, you must have enough strength.. You didn't want anything at all. Do it for us, at least..
Longsword: No Toy, I'm not mad at you. I could never be mad at my children. And Meadow, I just want you kids to not go hungry. But, if it will put a smile on your face, then I will
Meadow: *kisses Longsword's cheek* Good! Perhaps some quality family time can help us get through this together! *stands up and walks over to the crib, picking up the giggling foal and holding it closely in her hooves. She then walks back and sits on the mattress besides Longsword, soon followed by his son who is this sipping on the coconut*
Toy Sword: This is our first family dinner without mom..
Meadow: What? No no! You see.. Wheat is sitting next to Longsword right now. B-but.. You can't see her.
Toy Sword: Why not? We're her family..
Meadow: She's just too shy to show herself.. Oh, she just smiled at us!
Toy Sword: *gasps* Really?
Meadow: Yeah.. You couldn't see her because you blinked..
Toy Sword: *turns to the empty space next to Longsword* Well.. I wish you come back soon.. We miss you. A-And our little sister is doing just fine. I h-hope you're doing alright.
Meadow: ..She said she misses us too..
Toy Sword: Mom always wanted me to start out with the healthy food. So I'm gonna make her proud! *picks up a strawberry*
Meadow: She just clapped at your decision.
Toy Sword: Good! *brings the fruit to his mouth*
Meadow: Toy Sword! We're forgetting our prayer..
Toy Sword: *lowers ears* Oh, right..
Meadow: *sets the foal on her lap, then interlocks her hooves and Toy Sword and Longsword*
Toy Sword: *holds out his hoof in midair* Is she grabbing my hoof*
Meadow: *nods*
Toy Sword: Oh, good! *squeezes his left hoof*
Meadow: Be present at our table, creator..Be here and everywhere adored. Your mercies bless, and grant that we may feast in paradise with thee.. Amen. Now we can eat.
Toy Sword: Will mother stay with us tonight?
Meadow: Yes.. She always will..
Toy Sword: What's she doing now?
Meadow: Just looking at us.. With the biggest smile you can ever imagine. *smiles weakly at her brother*

(This is so sad omg. xD)
Longsword: (Can only smile at this)
hace más de un año NocturnalMirage said…
Even though the gypsy camp never seems to be asleep since there are noise and ponies walking around at all times, attending to their routines, it is more quiet than usual. But not for long, because something causes a little commotion. Summer returns with a couple dozen of ponies. Strangers from every race, there are even a few gypsies among them.
Blunderbuss: (I know Obsidian will be angry once she hears I lost the vial. I'm not sure what to d- ... Wait, I have a plan) (Tries to contact Obsidian)
Pearl: *opens the telepathic channel as she senses Blunderbuss' attempt to reach her* Report! But be quick about it! I'm in the middle of something!
Blunderbuss: Obsidian, I have some.... unfortunate news. The vial I had to poison the water has been taken. But, before you get upset, this ended up giving me a different plan. Perhaps an even better one. I just need you to keep from getting angry and listen to it
last edited hace más de un año
Pear: I am very well aware of your failure indeed. No matter. There's been a change in my plans as well. So what do you have in mind?
Blunderbuss: There is this one mare who is aware that I am with the changelings. However, I was able to gain the trust of other ponies. What I believe I can do is try to get the ponies to turn against her. Of course, not everyone will. I hear she is friends with the most powerful warriors in the group. If this plan goes well, they will be forced to leave the camp, and once they do, we can kill everyone there, and then find the others and kill them as well
Pearl: Hmm... This mare you speak of is a threat to our mission indeed! Neutralize her any way you can! But like I said: there's been a change in plans. I need them ALL at one place. Turn the others against this mare but don't flush the rebels out of their rat hole yet! not until my operatives are in place! this so called alliance is very fragile and vulnerable! Our enemies are sitting on a barrel filled with gun powder. It will take only one spark to explode it! Take care of this little problem any way you see fit then await for further commands! Our moment of our final, irrevocable triumph is near! Veery near!
Blunderbuss: Very well, Obsidian. I will do what I can.
Pearl: I wouldn't expect anything less! Now get to work and let me do mine! Obsidian Pearl out! *closes the channel*
Blunderbuss: (I'll have to take care of that mare as soon as possible.... but how)
(Psst...! CHANGELINGS ;) haha,joining the dark side am I? xD)
Ragnar continues his flight until he stumbles upon the white unicorn below. He nosedives and lands right in front of the queen with a tilted head.

Ragnar: Summer, there you are. I was looking all over for you. I thought you'd like something to eat. What are you doing? *looks behind her* And what are they doing?
Summer: I was... merely taking a walk. Needed some time to clear my head and organize my thoughts. The proximity of the volcano was somehow soothing. Then I stumbled upon this them. *points to the new group of survivors* They have been hiding from the undead in the caves beneath the mountain.
Ragnar: *widens eyes* What?! *walks over to the survivors, observing them closing and in shock as he recognizes a few* Bloody Hell.. Many of them are injured.. *gallops a few meters away from Summer, then shouts out to the gypsies around the campfire in Romani* Come, help these ponies immediately!

The gypsies do as ordered, and quickly rush to the survivors, helping them walk back to the tents. The gypsies quickly pull out their own kind of medicine, and begin to examine each and everyone of them.

Ragnar: *turns to Summer* How'd you find them?
Summer: I was just walking near the volcano when I heard a noise then saw some rocks rolling down the hill. It was one of their lookouts. He tried to knock me out by surprise then fled the scene. But I lost consciousness merely for a few seconds. After that, I followed him to their hiding place.
Ragnar: Oh, are you alright? *gently touches Summer's hoof* Don't wander off like that.. The evil queen can catch you by surprise, you never know. Here, follow me. I think it's time you get some food and rest from all that happened today. Don't worry, another gypsy is attending your brother. And Tsura is attending Soldier Slingshot and her son. I saw Astral go in his caravan a while ago, and Longsword is with his kids. So there is nothing to worry about. Since we're all showing you Equestrians your cabins.. You could continue walking around out here in the cold.. OR we can go to my caravan.. Where it's quiet inside.. And a nice warm bed is waiting for you along with the most charming, and most handsome stallion. We do have a few more hours until our plan is put into action..
Summer: *a spark flashes in her eyes as she looks into Ragnar's eyes deeply* How could I resist such a tempting offer? *smiles warmly* Let's go!
Ragnar: Good! It's hard to even crack a smile nowadays.

After a couple minutes of trotting, Ragnar opens the red caravan door for Summer to enter the luxurious room.

Ragnar: Go sit in bed and close your eyes.. I have a surprise for you! Hopefully you'll like it!

Tsura: *flies besides Slingshot and Catapult* Alright.. We're here. *lands on the ground, in front of two well-built caravans* Dandelion, you take the purple one. There's enough ale, food, and warm sheets, so don't even try and complain about your room. While Catapult and I will take the green one because I said so. Got it?
Longsword: So, Meadow, are you at all upset about me trusting Tsura to channel your mothers spirit?
Summer: Oh, you're always full of surprises, my love! *makes herself comfortable on the bed and pours red wine into two glasses with her magic*

Slingshot: Thank you! You won't be hearing a complain from me, I can get by on very little.
Ragnar: Okay.. I know I might not be able to see you again.. So I've asked a few Equestrian soldiers about your culture. And I've learned many things! The first time I did this was quite different compared to your culture. I had to fight many gypsies and animals.. So according to Equestrian rules, you ask for marriage by giving the bride a ring, correct? Well.. *digs around his pockets, and pulls out a shining object that immediately reflects Summer's eyes* I made this myself! I thought of just stealing the ring from a store or make it just of plain iron, but that's too boring for a unique, beautiful queen like you. What I'm about to say is probably the most selfish thing I've ever said in my life, but I love you!

The circular silver object is decorated with white pearls and a shining diamond in the middle. He then slips it on Summer's horn.

Ragnar: Good! It fits you! So a few days ago I fetched oysters from the sea.. I know it might not be the best jewel for a queen, but I thought you might like it..

Tsura: *laughs* Don't worry, I could tell by the makeup you use.. Goodbye now! *drags Catapult with her inside the cabin*

Meadow: Actually, father, I am.. I thought you knew better than to be messing around with dark magic.
Longsword: I'm sorry, Meadow. I guess I was just willing to do anything to speak to Wheat again. I didn't know what I was thinking at the time. I guess I miss Wheat more than I thought
Summer: *stares at the stallion with shock and disbelief and she turns speechless for a couple of seconds. Her breathing accelerates then she flops down on the floor, her whole body trembling like a fallen leaf in the wind and her orange mane falls into her face, gazing at the ground. Her voice is weak and shaky like her body* I don't know what to say... I was hoping my true intentions would remain hidden... until... everything is over... but... all this love... so beautiful... intense... perpetual... powerful... I've never felt this way before... I feel... I feel... *she suddenly picks her head up and her mane reveals her face, which is not Summer's face at all, even her voice changes...*

Obsidian Pearl: STRONGER!!!!
(Well.. That is certainly a unique way to respond to a marriage proposal... XD)

Ragnar: *widens his eyes in shock* ..W-What?! Wait.. If you're not Summer.. YOU'RE THAT WICKED CHANGELING QUEEN! *raises his hook and kicks Obsidian on the bed, then gets on top of her and holds his hook against her neck* Listen here you ugly wretch, you better tell me where Summer is in this instant before we both learn how to dissect an insect!

Meadow: *raises her voice in an odd way, for the first time quite angry* You thought Tsura would help?! She's the least of all helpful ponies here! For what we know, she might be tricking us! And you trust her?! She almost killed me! But no, I cannot blame her. Because you're the one who killed our mother in the first place! *pants for air, as the foal's smile on her arms slowly turns into a frown and sad cry*
Longsword: Your right, I did. Not a second has gone by where I have regretted it (Sits there, letting tears fall from his eyes) I can't believe I killed your mother. I'm no better than the ones who attacked us. I'm the worst husband and father. I wish it was me who had been bitten, so that way, you two wouldn't have to have a murderer as a father
Obsidian Pearl morphs back to her original form but the metamorphosis is slower and nothing like the green flames of her successor in the long future. After a few seconds the transformation is complete and it turns out, the sinister changeling queen is almost two feet taller than Ragnar. Because she grew in size, the stallion's hook is no longer aiming at her throat but her chest*

Pearl: *smirks* You're welcome to try! not even a spear could pierce through the scales underneath my fur. when you have to live in such hostile conditions underground for a millenia, you'd grow a hull around your body too, to avoid being devoured by the horrors of the darkness! *gently pushes Ragnars hoof away from her chest like if it was a harmless, everyday object and calmly takes a step toward the stallion who is paralyzed by the shock for a moment* You see, I've already won! *brings her hoof to her pointy ears with a sarcastic smile* Do you hear that? My subjects are raiding the armory as we speak! It's like the say: "Sometimes, the old methods are the best!" Vast armies, deception, secret agent, carefully thought out plans, powerful ancient artifacts and even the might of Anubis could not defeat you and your kind! And here we are! *imitates a sad face with cruel irony* "Oh, I have found these injured poor, innocent ponies in the caves! They haven't eaten in days and there are children and injured with them too!" Hah, the oldest trick in changeling history and you ALL fell for it so miserably! My subjects and I just waltzed into your filthy, rat infested dirt heap you call a home without any incident! *bursts out in a maniacal laugh* Ha ha ha ha ha! Fool!
Steel Sword: (Walking, when she passes by the armory, when she see's a group of ponies, along with Blunderbuss, taking weapons) Hold it, what are you all doing
Blunderbuss: (Turns, giving a sadistic grin to Steel) Goodness, you just can't keep that nose of your out of the changelings business. You ponies had this coming for a long time. You've turned the world to shit, and now, it's time you all got just what you deserved
Steel Sword: And what are you going to do
Blunderbuss: Oh, I'm not going to do anything (Shows that the ponies are really changelings) They are
Ragnar: You have no idea what you are up against! We are stronger than you think! Clearly you want to die.. Otherwise you wouldn't be here! *rises from the bed and tries to escape the caravan*

Meadow: *lowers her ears* No.. I didn't mean to-

A sudden shriek is heard from afar, joined by others.

Meadow: *gasps* Did you hear that?! *quickly stands up and places the baby on the crib, peeking her head outside, coming face to face with a changeling* AHH! Changeling!!!!

Tsura: *twitches her ears and raises her furry chin from Catapult's chest, then groans* Great.. If I hear the word changeling one more time I'm going to need to learn how to spell it! *stands up and looks at Catapult, observing him for a minute* ..You are Catapult, correct?
Longsword: (Once he hears this, he grabs his pistol and sword and walks outside) Meadow, stay here and keep Toy and Wheat safe (Walks outside)

Steel: You must think of me as a weak earth pony who can't stop you
Blunderbuss: I'll show you. Kill her
Changeling: (Swings sword at her, but suddenly stops)
Blunderbuss: Damn it, what are you waiting for
Changeling: (His head suddenly falls off, with the other changelings gasping in shock)
Steel Sword: You see, I was away for a while. I left the country and travelled a bit... And then I learned something other helping ponies with my magic.... I learned to kill them
Blunderbuss: (Grits his teeth in frustration) You goddamn meatbag slut. I'll kill you myself
Steel Sword: Then please, don't hesitate
Pearl: *teleports in front of him with a purple flash, blocking Ragnar's way* You still try to fight?! Can't you see it's hopeless?! It's over! I've already won! your people are being massacred as we speak! Your queen is captured, your defenses are down! My army will reach the island momentarily and wipe it clean from your filth once and for all! *punches him in the face, her strange spikes on the back of her hooves scratching the stallion's skin* You turn yourselves over to us! Just like that! Smoothly... easily... and without any resistance! I reckon Summer Pride is very disappointed right now. She was a worthy adversary! But you! Your love for her blinded you to the truth that was right in front of you! However, I guess I should thank you! Without your little marriage proposal I never would have figured out a new aspect of my power. That's right! I'm feeding on your love for her and your sister! It's made you weak, but it's making me stronger! You will fall, one by one! Who among you could stop me now?! Ha ha ha ha! At last! After all these years, we finally reclaim the surface to walk in the sunlight just as we did in the long past... before the meteor... it is our right! We survived in the darkness of the depths and emerged victorious from the abyss!!!

Catapult: What are you talking about, of course I am!
Slingshot: *busts the door open and she's already in full armor* Trouble! Come on! We're under attack!
Longsword: (As soon as he see's the Changelings, he does not hesitate to start fighting, feeling nothing but anger towards them)
Ragnar: *turns his head back to Obsidian without a single wince* Fool me once, shame on you. You feed off love, yet nopony is willing to give it to you because they want to. Ironic, isn't it? You won't get away with this! I will find Summer, and I will stake your heart and feed it to the pigs! *unexpectedly, he whistles. In less than half a minute, a goat enters the pet door from below and bite's on Obsidian's tail, distracting her while Ragnar breaks the nearby window with a chair and flies out of it.

Tsura: I was just making sure.. *flares her wings and unsheathes her sword, then glances at Catapult* Stay alive or I myself will kill you! *flies out the door and into the commotion outside, then immediately heads to her mother's caravan. She knocks down the door and finds her mother preparing for battle*

Jaya: What happened?!
Tsura: What do you mean?!
Jaya: I put up a spell to keep those monsters out our territory! The only way it could be broken down is if someone were to invite them in!
Tsura: Ugh.. I know who that is then.
Jaya: The dragons are in the edge of the island, it'll take some time until they arrive.
Tsura: Let's buy them time then! *flies out the door along with her mother*

Meadow: W-What?! I can't stay here alone! *watches as her father takes off* *turns to her brother* I need to get a weapon! You must stay here for now and do not make a sound! Hide with your sister beneath the bed!
Toy Sword: *nods*