My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 3376 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3151-3200 of 3376

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Steel Sword: (Uses as much of her magic as she can to help the others, so that they can be unaffected by the amulet's magic)
hace más de un año alinah_09 said…
Astral: ...stop...that...*he trembles as he tries to stand up,then he watches as the helpless ponies fall on their knees and others even collapsing* no...dammit...*looks at the sky but its almost not visible to him because of Obsidian's power wave* what...do I do...?
hace más de un año NocturnalMirage said…
Pearl: I have endured your existence for long enough! *fires another beam of magic at Ragnar*
Landslide: No!!! *opens a "cross-portal* and steps out of it right in front of Ragnar and the beam strikes him instead* Gaaah!!! Run! I'll hold her off! *raises his hooves which seems to be focusing the beam on them, not his entire body and starts chanting on an ancient language* Amon Ra... Amon Dei... Y'ah H'aron Y'pson tu Pikh'e O'zirisz ank'h mon Tik'h an w'ath Séth! Mok'h kur en Ak'h, Sekh're Ku'r en Akh, W'hab I'o, Yah Tu'e, Yah Tu'e, Yah tu'e!!! *Landslide projects a beam of magic of his own which seems to fight off Pearl's magic. The stallion narrows his eyes and the mask of rage, pain and concentration distort his features* By the power of Day and Night, By the power of Osiris, I command you to leave, foul demon of Seth! By the power of Gods, I banish you!!! Return to the dark pit of lost souls from whence you came, evil spirit!!!! Be gone! Be gone!!! Be gone!! Be gone!!!

The incantation seems to work since Landslide's beam begins to slowly devour Pearl's. At first...

Pearl: *a devilish smirk appears in the corners of her lips as she replies on the same ancient language* N'akh, Ghyt' ai'os! (Never!) *she channels even more magic through the amulet and drains even more life force but now she's focusing entirely on the brown stallion in front of her.

Landslide: Gah... *he can barely stand now* She's too strong...
Steel Sword: (Fires a beam of magic at Pearl, in an attempt to stun her)
Astral: God...let the stars guide us...! *he bites his lips until they bled then assists the only remaining ponies to escape,he catches Crystal and her friends weakened and he stops to get them on his back,he begins to gallop* ...I'm...being a coward right now,but we have no choice...*although that was the case,he turns once more and combines his magic with Landslide's*
alinah_09 commented…
(...this is más in a sense of "if this doesn't work we're prepared! To run the heck for our lives!" hace más de un año
Jade_23 commented…
XD hace más de un año
hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Jaya: *tries to stand up once again, but as a result, she falls to her knees, breathless*
Ragnar: *crawls besides her mother* Come on Jaya, stand tall!
Jaya: We need to get every pony out of here..
Ragnar: *looks around* We can't, we're trapped.
Jaya: Take the young ones and put them on the dragons. They'll fly away and might have a chance to escape.. See if you can.. We need to protect what we can.. This cannot be over!!!
Ragnar: *continues to gasp for air as he stands up, weakly galloping to the young folk beside Astral and defending them from the dead with the little strength he has left*
Pearl: *watches the ponies struggle with a merciless, steely expression as she channels even more magic through the amulet* Your powers are useless against me! I take this island, then the rest of Equestria! Your skies will darken, your oceans will boil, your streets will run red with the blood of hundreds and thousands! But for you, the end comes now! *releases the full power of the Eye on the ponies before they could react*

Landslide: *groans in agony* No!!! I died saving this world once... *miraculously stands up* I can do it again! You want full power?! Than it's power you shall have! *suddenly grabs the hoof of Astral, then Ragnar's too. Soon the remaining ponies all join hooves* This power you shall never understand because you are nothing but a heartless monster!!!

suddenly, as a result of the combined effort of all of the ponies, even the young ones, a bright rainbow beam of magic erupts from Landslide's chest and quickly devours Pearl's death ray strikes the evil queen in the chest, making her fall down. In her fall she accidentally drops the amulet. In Landslide's vision, everything is in slow motion. Obsidian Pearl is plummeting with a desperate roar, her spiky hooves, trying to reach the Eye, the shiny golden amulet spinning in the air and the first rays of the rising sun, twinkling on the dark purple diamond in the middle of the artifact. Even his own motions are seemingly slowed down to an unbearable speed as he let's go of Ragnar's hoof, pointing beside him with his own, creating a "cross-portal" near the gypsy, clearly wanting him to jump into it*

Landslide: Ragnar, NOW!!!
Ragnar: *quickly nods at Landslide, and jumps through the cross portal with the strength he has left. When he goes through it, he flares his tan wings and rises in the sky, kicking Obsidian on the nose before she can reach it, and grabbing the amulet just in time with his right forehoof. He then rapidly nosedives back into the portal*
Steel Sword: He did it! Oh, thank the creator
Pearl tries to hit Ragnar in the air with a purple ray of magic from her horn but she misses, since the portal closes immediately after the stallion jumps into it and the beam slices through only the empty air. The queen screams furiously as she falls down right onto a vividly colored caravan and the impact utterly destroys the wooden structures. Everything turns deadly quiet, only the buzz of the changeling swarm's wings are audible as they billow all around the ponies and in the skies like a dense storm cloud but they don't seem hostile anymore rather confused. The few remaining zombies turn into skeletons and then dust as soon as the Eye of Anubis is retrieved.

Landslide looks aorund and sees weary but happy and relieved faces. They are all dirty and blood splattered, it's difficult to tell the difference between gypsies and Equestrians as they all stand together beside one another.

Suddenly, there's a noise coming from the debris and soon, Obsidian Pearl breaks free from underneath with a mighty roar. Her entire body is covered with bruises and scratches, her fluorescent green blood slowly dripping on the ground.

Pearl: Oh you imbeciles!!! You think you have won?! You may have the amulet but I've absorbed enough of its power to take you down! AAAAARRGH! *she begins charging at the ponies like a madmare she is, competently losing control over her emotions*

Landslide:* calmly but quickly snatches the Eye of Anubis from Ragnar's hoof and aims it at the charging queen* The depths of Tartaros await you, demon. *the artifact begins to glow and a blazing chasm opens right underneath Obsidian Pearl*

Pearl: What?

Several dozen burnt hooves reach out for her from the abyss and horrible, bone chilling screams are heard from below. Those hooves grab Pearl and begin to drag her down to the fiery pit! No matter how hard she struggles, more and more hooves emerge and even horribly disfigured and burnt ponies too who wrap their arms around the changeling's legs, neck and barrel like passionate lovers, but they are hissing and boiling with rage. They bite on her like the countless undead she herself unleashed on the world.

This is the first time the ponies could see any emotion on the Queen's face: fear and panic. she screams and maniacally shoots magic beams at her tormentors but they have no effect at all. The lost souls keep her wings down too so she can't even fly away, similar to like fillies and colts playing in the pond, trying to pull the other underwater. Obsidian Pearl's body is slowly sinking below the surface like if it was an infernal quicksand as she is slowly but assuredly overwhelmed by the spirits of the underworld. seeing that all her efforts are in vein, she stops fighting her fate and when only her long neck is sticking out from the fire she glares at her enemies one final time. Her fur begins to blaze and the skin on her face starts to frill.

Pearl: *her voice is different, weak and even pitiful when she speaks, looking directly into Landslide's eyes* N'akh N'akt'Ub... Gh'Yt Al'elk'hemier...

With those final words, she takes her last breath and the souls devour her head too. When the tip of her jagged horn sinks beneath the flames, the chasm closes like the earth was regenerating itself.

Everypony stands still in awe, silently gazing at the place where the pit was mere seconds ago and none of them can break the silence. Even the changelings above and around them come to a halt.

Suddenly, Catapult steps forward beside Landslide, who's looking at the ground as well with a dark expression.

Catapult: what did she say?
Landslide: *stays quiet for a few more seconds then answers on a dark tone that reflects his features* Death... is merely the beginning....
Longsword: .......... So, is that it
Ragnar: Hah, but death was the end of her! *swallows hard as he looks around at the injured ponies, then looks up at the changelings* If she's gone, what are they still doing here?!
Landslide: I'm... not sure...

Suddenly, without any sign, the earth opens once more and the already horribly burnt Obsidian Pearl emerges one last time, breaking free almost half of her body and her front legs. She punches Landslide in the chest with a terrifying scream but grabbing one of Longsword's pistols at the same time since the two stallions were standing close to each other. Because of the punch, Landslide drops the amulet and while it's still in the air and Obsidian Pearl is being dragged back into the fiery pit, she has time for one shot.

Pearl: *on a raspy voice* Good luck finding Tsura without the Eye! C'est lavie! *she aims Longsword's gun at the artifact and pulls the trigger. The holy bullet pierces through the amulet right in the middle where the diamond was. The queen then disappears in the flames for good this time, the chasm closes and the Eye of Anubis falls down on the ground, such as Longsword's pistol.
last edited hace más de un año
Longsword: No! Goddamn it, no! She's right. We can't find them without the amulet
NocturnalMirage commented…
gonna have dinner. I'll be back afterwards. :) hace más de un año
The other ponies gather around the small crowd, including the young ones; shocked of what just happened. Toy Sword steps forward with a saddened face.

Toy Sword: Meadow is dead.. She sacrificed herself to protect us, but she couldn't save herself! Trying to keep every pony afloat, she drowned!!! Now I will never be able to see her again!
Ragnar: ..WHAT?! No, no NO!!! *looks at the broken pieces of the amulet* This cannot be right! Tsura.. Tsura cannot be dead, she's my sister! She wasn't suppose to die like this! She was suppose to grow old and have a family and live life! *kneels on the ground in disbelief* I treated her so wrong during my last days with her.. We have to bring them back!!! A-And what about Summer?! What happened to her?!
Jaya: *her face shows distress and tiredness as she closes her eyes, struggling to speak* Tsura.. She is feasting with the Gods.. Her soul lingers within us right now.
Ragnar: No, this is not over!
Steel Sword: Wait, everyone. Lets not give up hope. I have some energy left in me. Maybe, if I try hard enough, I could fix the amulet.
Ragnar: It's useless.. It's not the amulet what gave it power, it was what was inside of it.. And now, it is gone!!! *turns to Jaya* You must know someway to bring back the dead. There must be a potion, a spell!
Jaya: There isn't! And even if there were, us gypsies do not mess with the dead! There is a balance in this world, Ragnar! One spirit leaves, one spirit enters! We cannot even try and ruin that!!!
Ragnar: No! Tsura did not deserve to die, you were the one who should be dead now! Not her!
Jaya: Even if I tried to make something up, it would be too dangerous!
Ragnar: Dangerous?! Aren't willing to risk it even for your daughter?!
Jaya: We cannot mess with nature, it has never been done! For our sake, we can't! It'll punish us for even trying and unbalance the world! Whatever there is in the afterlife, stays in the afterlife!!! *breathes heavily as tears fall down her cheek*
Ragnar: Instead of feasting with the Gods, they might've left her to starve because it is not her time yet! Meadow wasn't ready to die. Wheat was not ready to die! Tsura wasn't ready to die! Summer out of everyone here, deserved better!!! She didn't deserve to die at all!
Steel Sword: Well, perhaps, there is a different way to find them. We can't give up hope yet
Catapult: I'm not going to just blindly accept this!!! The amulet already disrupted the balance! Just look at Summer! She died yet she came back! and if there's any way I can bring Tsura back, I'll do everything in my power to do so! I cannot lose her!

Landslide: Perhaps there is a way. The Eye of Anubis already washed away the borders between life and death. but with its destruction, the gateway will close quite soon and seal the two worlds once again forever. *picks up the artifact* I can still sense some figments of the mystic energy inside of this vessel. Maybe, if we mix the gypsy magic with the Eye's and my own, we could open a portal and bring them back. Theoretically speaking, of course. I'm considerably less than certain about the results.

Slingshot: Then I suggest you start preparing for that. In the mean time... *looks up on the sky and the changeling swarm that's still hovering above them* Me and the other warriors will flush these insects out of here!
Steel Sword: I'll stay here with Landslide, and see if there is anything I can do to help
Jaya: No! We are not using such dark magic! I want that broken artifact out of all of this, it has brought nothing but chaos! If we bring back our loved ones, it will not be because of dark magic. It will be light, and it be judged by the Gods! Bringing some fake idol will not help at all. You have your creator, I have mine! We don't know what will happen. We can die for performing such a drastic spell.. But.. I will see what I can do.
Landslide: Very well. but if we choose to do this, we have to act fast, before the barrier closes.
Jaya: *nods in agreement* Alright.. Now I've just got to find my caravan through all this destruction.. I have old books and spells that might help. *flares her wings with her son, flying above the caravans, which many of them are shattered and/or on fire*
Landslide: Agreed. *lets out a sorrowful sigh* I wish my sister was here... magic is not really my field of expertise...
Steel Sword: Perhaps I can help. I have some magic skills
Landslide: I know that very well, dear Steel Sword. You have proven it countless times. However, Jaya wishes to perform the ritual according to gypsy magic... she made it quite clear that she does not want us to interfere until... *sighs again* It's their land, we have to respect their traditions and laws...
Steel Sword: Yes, of course. My apologize.
last edited hace más de un año
Landslide: There's no need to apologize... but perhaps you could help Slingshot deal with them! *points upwards to the changeling swarm, still occupying the skies, circling above the ponies*
Steel Sword: Oh yes, of course. I will do that right away (Runs over to help Slingshot by using her magic)
Slingshot: *sees Steel Sword* Ah, Steel Sword, is it? I'm glad you're here! I've gathered some volunteers, we're ready to flush these bugs out!
Blunderbuss: (Still in the forest) Where the hell did she go (See's a swarm of changelings in the sky) What in the hell is that
Slingshot flares her wings ready to attack, when they realize that the changelings have turned on each other and start killing each other, paying no attention to the ponies. Dead changeling bodies start raining down from the skies and the creatures seem to be divided into two groups. even the the first group is significantly smaller than the other one, they soon overpower the aggressors. The massacre is halted by a firm, masculine voice.

???: Enough!!! We shall not shed any more blood!

Two dozen changelings suddenly land on the ground before the ponies and a tall, bulky one, wearing a strangely shaped royal blue helmet and armor steps forward. He speaks on a surprisingly genuine equestrian dialect* I am Colonel Ricochet of the Armada Equus Insecta. *salutes*
Slingshot: *steps forward and salutes as her military instincts kick in immediately and she does not even realize she's using her old introduction that she said to many ponies like a million times* Colonel Slingshot, Black Feather Squad. Have you come to negotiate the terms of your surrender?
Ricochet: Affirmative. These fellow Equus Insecta behind me are what's left of our High Command.
Slingshot: Excellent! *unsheathes her sword* Tell me one good reason not to slay you right here, right now!
Ricochet: *does not seem to be intimidated but takes a small step back* We still outnumber your group on a large scale. All it takes is one telepathic command and they will attack. However, we do not wish to fight. The Queen is dead and we hope that her dark ambitions will stay buried with her.
Catapult: *comes up to Slingshot and whispers into her ears* Mother, what are you doing? you're not in charge here, you cannot negotiate with them...
Slingshot: *flashes an angry eye at her son* Silence! Right now, I am the ranking officer here with the most military experience! Now make yourself useful and get Landslide and Ragnar! Now!
Catapult *retreats with seemingly hurt feelings*
Slingshot: *acts like this little intermission never happened and turns to the changeling once again* Please, colonel, continue!
Ricochet: *raises a brow then continues his monologue* I have ordered to exterminate the rest of the extremists,the queens true followers pause no more threat to your kind. It is pointless to continue this war. We came here to offer a truce but we have a few terms.
Slingshot: Understood. Of course, you must realize, colonel, that I alone cannot make that decision indeed. You'll need to consult with the other two leaders of our "tribe".
Ricochet: Of course. We shall wait for them right here.
Jade_23 commented…
Aw poor Catapult.. :/ hace más de un año
Ragnar: Mother, there it is! *points down to a big red caravan, who miraculously survived the fight and fire*
Jaya: Good, it is still standing! *lands on the ground, folding her tan wings and rapidly flying into the caravan, going through her bottles and books*
Ragnar: *about to step in when his mom interrupts him*
Jaya: Ragnar, I've taught you to never enter homes with dirt on your hooves! Stand outside!
Ragnar: *rolls his eyes and groans, standing guard besides the caravan*
Catapult: *rushes over to Ragnar, closely followed by Landslide* Ragnar come quick! We need you!
Landslide: The changelings are offering a truce. But since we achieved this victory together, I can't make that decision all alone! You are the Traveler Prince, you must represent your tribe during the negotiations!
Ragnar: A truce?! Blasphemy! Have you forgotten what they've done to us for the past ten minutes already?! Where will they live? They cannot simply say they'll go back underground with a smile on their faces! They are planning another war!
Landslide: I know exactly what they did* steps closer to Ragnar, his face is only a few inches away from the gypsy's and the Elemental shows a surprisingly angry expression as he hisses* You're not the only one who have lost her. *backs off* But this is not about just us! It's about thousands and thousands of other lives! You have to see the bigger picture! If we do not make a truce here and now, this war will continue for who knows how long! We must put an end to this senseless violence and now we have a chance to do so!
Ragnar: *stares at the ground beneath him with furrowed eyebrows, then the distorts of anger on his face relaxes as he raises his chin to Landslide* What would Summer do?
(...this totally reminds me Life is Strange...Hoppi Proophecy and all that "7th sign: The sea and the sky will turn black and living things will die because of it" xD sorry,just into the game at the moment.)

Astral: *tends to injured ponies* My specialty was never in medicine but it's the least I can do...
Landslide: *the characteristic, gentle, calm and soothing smile appears on his face as he places a comforting hoof on Ragnar's shoulder and looks deeply into his eyes* I believe you already know the answer to that question. Just listen to your heart!
Ragnar: My heart says to kill them all and burn them.. But my mind says it is better if we accept the truce.. *sighs, flaring his wings* Come on then.. Let's settle this..

A young filly, who appears to be a gypsy limps her way forward Astral, keeping her right forehoof off the ground. She then raises her small chin and pierces yellow eyes into Astral's. She tilts her head, observing his medical resources and lifts her right hoof for attention. Because she is not able to speak Equestrian, she just tries to get him to see her.

Filly: *sniffs as she hangs her hoof in midair*
Slingshot: *turns around when she hears Catapult returning with Landslide and Ragnar* There you are! It was about time! *then she tells them what Ricochet told her previously*
Landslide: Hmm... *thinks for a few seconds, clearly processing of what he's heard* Slingshot said you have some terms. What are they, Colonel?
Ricochet: We want a piece of land in Equestria. It does not matter where. We just want to return to the surface and walk in the sunlight after a thousand years of cold, unforgiving darkness.
Slingshot: What?! That's outrageous!
Landslide: *looks at the feisty mare and that's more than enough to silence her, then he turns back to the changeling* And what would happen if we declined?
Ricochet: *continues to speak in a somewhat charming and diplomatic fashion but his voice is dead serious and cold as the glacier of the North* Then this war will continue, of course. We have come too far and lost too much to be stopped now. Do not be mistaken! We did not come here as the defeated ones, begging for your mercy. We admire your courage and sacrifice thus, we consider you as equals! But know this: it has always been our ultimate goal... to return to the surface, but our queen lost her way somewhere along that path and committed horrible crimes. We do not wish to follow her mantle but we will if you leave us no other choice. A small piece of surface land in exchange for peace. That's our offer. Now, I understand that you will have to discuss this amongst yourselves but I strongly urge you to be quick about it. You have one hour. *flares his wings along with the rest of the "committee" and soon disappears in the billowing swarm above*

Landslide: *turns to the others with a concerned look* What do you think?
(this is based from my own knowledge by the way... :P)

Astral: Well...lets try this...*uses some kind of alchoholic beverage to substitute then pours some on a clean cloth,then he wipes them on the injury,careful for any reactions from the child,after that he wraps some bandages/gauze on the filly as first aid* this should do it...right? *sigh*

(...so not good at this xD Especially since its not humans here.)
don't worry, you're doing great, as usual! :3 hace más de un año
Ragnar: I understand what he wants. Us travelers once wanted that too. We were outcasts, banned to ever enter Equestria. You considered us thieves, barbarians, witches, savages.. Perhaps you can make peace with them. As long as they promise to never start a fight or lift a hoof on your ponies. They can enter your city every once in a while to gather supplies. Actually pay for them, not steal them. For your sake, you should accept the truce. But what land shall you give them?

The filly licks her hoof once the job is done, then smiles awkwardly at Astral. She then grabs a small stick besides a rock, and draws on the dirt in front of the stallion. After a while, the filly is done and drops the stick to the side. She'd written in Equestria, "Thank you". Despite the major grammatical errors, the word was understandable.
Astral: heh...well,you're very much welcome. *smiles then looks at where other ponies,both Equestrian and Gypsy are resting,drained from the earlier event. He sighs ojce again as he is reminded of what just happened,then soundlessly continues to work,but as he catches a glance at the sky,he stops.* The time is near when all that has crumbled shall rise again just as what stood proud fell to the ground...and all my children will walk down the same path once again.…huh. A sign...

(Got to sleep soon,we have school tomorrow...time difference sucks. Awake when you're asleep and Asleep when you're awake. Lolz.)
alinah_09 commented…
(Random question: What time is it over there? It's already about 10 PM over here.) hace más de un año
it's almost 5 pm here in Hungary. Oh and sleep well! :3 hace más de un año
Jade_23 commented…
It's 10:24 AM over here in Mississippi. :) Night! hace más de un año
Landslide: Wise words indeed. Slingshot, what's your opinion?
Slingshot: My opinion? With all due respect - and excuse my language here - but that's a bunch of bull crap! We let them in Equestria, they won't rest until they take it over! Technically, they are asking for a base of operations on OUR soil! Remember how Obsidian Pearl always referred to life as a big game of chess? Well, the changelings are still playing! They claim and fortify the strategically important points then attack! This isn't a peace offer! It's an ultimatum! And the message is clear:: "give us some of your land or be destroyed!"
Catapult: I agree with mother! These monsters can take the form of anypony! what's stopping them to infiltrate our cities and take over? I say we wipe them all out for good!
Landslide: And how do you think are we supposed to do that? We're vastly outnumbered! Just look at how few of us left! Our numbers are dwindled and the survivors are exhausted! We don't stand a chance! Sure, we could defend this place for a couple more days, then what? I'm not going to send all these ponies to the slaughter house!
Catapult: At least we would die with honor and dignity!
Landslide: Are you truly willing to sacrifice all these lives for nothing?! There are countless fillies and colts here! Innocent children! You are too young and too blinded by your loss to make such a rational decision as this one!
Slingshot: I'm inclining to agree with Landslide, my son. Strategically, this truce is our best and only option of survival. We can worry about the changelings later.
Landslide: Indeed. I have looked into the soul of this Colonel... Ricochet. It's difficult to read it but I think I sensed no lying in him. Perhaps his race will stay put if they get what they want.
Catapult: Fine! *crosses arms in front of his chest* But we must isolate them from us as much as possible!
Landslide: Agreed. I already have a place in mind.... a vast valley on the remote, northeastern corner of Equestria... it's surrounded by mountains and hundreds of miles away from any settlement.
Slingshot: Then I believe we have come to a decision.
Landslide: Yes. Ragnar, is this acceptable to you and your tribe?
Ragnar: When it comes to mercy, nothing of that is acceptable in my tribe. We like to finish those who tried to finish us. But I will reason with them later. A truce has been accepted for the greater good of the Equestrian folk.
Landslide: Outstanding! Now, I suggest we use what's left of this hour to discuss all the details of this truce. It's a slippery slope and none of us wants any surprises....

An hour later...

Colonel Ricochet and his companions land on the exact same spot as before, precisely when the hour was up. The tall, bulky changeling steps forward with a strange smile on his face and keeps talking in a politely diplomatic, calm yet determined fashion.

Ricochet: *looks at each and every one in front of him* I see you are quite punctual. An admirable trait. I assume you managed to come to an agreement, yes?
Landslide: Indeed. We accept your terms of truce, but we have a few of our own.
Ricochet: Of course! Name them!
Landslide: We have marked a territory that is suitable for your needs, here! *extends his hoof and Slingshot puts a map in it. The stallion unfolds it and points to a spot* It is a secluded area, surrounded by mountains. These territories are mostly uncharted but we do know that among these mountains, lies a huge valley with adequate amount of food and water supply. There are no equestrian settlements in the close proximity, the nearest one is approximately 680 miles away. You must remain isolated from our society, however, you will have permission to journey to the closes city twice a year to gather supplies. Under heavy protection, of course. If any of your kind is caught outside the confines of your reserve in any other time, they will be executed on sight. Colonel Slingshot here will personally lead the team which will escort you to your new home. You must know that there will be gypsies and dragons in that team as well. Slingshot will get reinforcements on the mainland and she's to notify us when she sets hoof on Equestrian soil. We have already sent the fastest messengers to give the mainland a heads up on your arrival and send airships for your transport. Needless to say, you will have to surrender all your weapons here and now, at once. If there are ANY kind of atrocities during your trip, the treaty is void and we shall retaliate with full strength. Your queen may have weakened us, but I'm sure you know you cannot rebel against the entire Equestrian Empire. Which brings us to our final and most important part: The changelings will release our Queen, Summer Pride immediately and hand her over to us. *a discrete smirk appears in the corners of his lips* because did not come here as the defeated ones begging for your mercy. Now the call's upon you, Colonel! Do you accept our terms?
Ricochet: *thinks for a couple of seconds, obviously weighing the options then takes a step closer to the stallions in front of him* I do. however, We have no information on the whereabouts of your queen. The Equus Insecta takes no responsibility for her disappearance!
Ragnar: *unexpectedly steps forward with his bulky body and brutally grabs Ricochet by the breastplate of his armor with his hook; staring at him with his intimidating cold, blue eyes and speaking in a harsh, raspy* Listen here, pal, your queen captured her and I think we all know she would’ve shared that secret with her insect minions! So let me make this clear, no Summer Pride, no truce. You can tell us where she is or you can say bye-bye to your beating heart. Start talking. Because if not, one of us will break your neck. Spoiler Alert, it's gonna be me!
Ricochet: *glares at Ragnar with fear in his eyes and speaks on a dying voice as his hooves are kicking the air maniacally** Wait!!! I'm telling the truth! I don't know where your queen is!!! We changelings have collective minds! We know everything that every changelings knows but our royalty are completely autonomous! If our queen herself did something to yours, we wouldn't know about it! Only she did!
Landslide: *unexpectedly unsheathes one of his swords and aims the blade at the changeling's neck with a rapid move then speaks in a shockingly brutal fashion* I shall cut your lying tongue out if you do not reveal Summer Pride's location at once!
Ricochet: No, please!!! I don't know where she is! None of us does!!! Why would I lie to risk this truce and our chance to live on the surface once again?! Maybe our queen killed her!!!
Longsword: I believe him. Of course, I should be as angry as everyone else, as my daughter is too missing, but I can tell he is lying. He has no idea where they are. Threatening him is no good. But, surely, one of these changelings might know of someplace that the queen would put them. Think, where would an evil queen such as her put prisoners