My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 3376 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3301-3350 of 3376

hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Tsura: Hmm.. Thought you were too old to even walk. I stand corrected.
Wheat: *whispers* I think we should split up. We're a big group of ponies traveling together, we'll definitely attract the changelings!
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: Your right, Wheat. One of us should head into the cave while the others stay here and guard the outside. I'll stay out here and watch
Meadow: ...Wait.. If we made a truce, why don't we act like we're still in it? As if we don't know they have Summer?
hace más de un año NocturnalMirage said…
Landslide: Agreed. Slingshot, stay here and find a better vantage point! Take a couple of ponies with you and take down any guards you see! We're going in!
Catapult: I'm not gonna lose sight of my wife, so don't even think about stopping me! I'm coming with you.
Landslide: I wasn't intending to stop you.
Catapult: Good. Let's go then!
Tsura: *pats Catapult's chest, a little too hard* What a protective stallion. I like that. *smirks at him then follows the rest in*

Jaya: I'll stay with the Equestrian Colonel..
Meadow: I'll stay here with you too, Slingshot. I'll protect you, I know how now! *unsheathes her sword*
hace más de un año alinah_09 said…
Astral: I'm staying here too,i think three is enough...and they are strong enough if anything happens.
Longsword: (See's Meadow unsheathe her sword, then sighs) (And to think, I wanted to keep her from doing this kind of thing)
Meadow: Oh, we should take cover and if anyone tries to enter we'll take them by surprise! Like, hide behind the bushes or cover ourselves in mud! At least.. That's what it said on the book..
Tsura: *scoffs* Wait.. You read a book on how to defend yourself?
Meadow: Yeah!
Tsura: *chuckles* ..Okay.. Good luck then, I hope words help you.
Meadow: Thank you!
Wheat: Let's go!
The small group of ponies soon find the entrance to the cave, but its merely a narrow, dark hole in the mountain. when they all enter one by one, they face pitch black darkness.

Catapult: Curses! I can't see a damn thing in here!
Steel Sword: (Following the group she uses her magic to light the way)
Landslide: Ah, much better! but keep that light gloomy, we don't want the insects to spot us. They must have a good vision in the dark if they lived underground for so long!

Slingshot: Meadow, my dear! Do you see that tall tree right there? It would be a good vantage points. You could hide behind the branches with Astral, that way you could see anypony coming from that direction but they won't see you. So you can take them down more easily.
Longsword: (Sits near the cave, waiting for the others to come back)

Steel Sword: (Keeps the light bright enough for the group to see, but dim enough to keep hidden)
Wheat: Perhaps we could've learned how to live with one another if only they'd think about their actions twice before this war and any other in the past.

Meadow: *nods* O-Oh, of course godmother! *gallops off to the tree Slingshot indicated*
Longsword: (I still can't believe she would call her godmother, after what happened in the revolution)
Catapult Hah! They started this war, not us! They killed you, my pregnant wife and thousands of others! They would deserve to be wiped off the face of the planet for good! I don't feel any remorse toward them! Just hatred!
Steel Sword: I may anger a few of you for my opinion, but I feel sorry for them
Wheat: The Changeling Queen said herself that they were treated very badly in the past. All they wanted was to return back to land and live they used to before...
Tsura: Now is not the time for mercy, Wheat!

Jaya: *stands besides Slingshot, keeping watch of any intruders while the others are faraway from them* I'm sorry for your husband.
Steel Sword: Yes, your right Wheat. It's why I feel bad for them. They were so blind by hatred, that if they just tried discussing this, none of this would have happened. Perhaps all of them would have been nice folk
Landslide: They could have just send emissaries to my sister any time they wanted. I'm sure she would have thought of a peaceful solution. Yet they chose to raise the dead and kill the living. They chose war and they kidnapped her!!! And let me tell you... when I find those who are responsible, they will regret ever being born! Nopony messes with my family!
hace más de un año alinah_09 said…
Astral: *nods then follows Meadow* Hide in the branches she said...where are we supposed to hide?

(I have exams for the next two days so...yeah.)
NocturnalMirage commented…
Good luck with your exams! :3 hace más de un año
Wheat: *frowns* Forgiveness should always be in your priority list. If you don't forgive, you let the enemy know that they've won and now have complete control over you. Perhaps if we talk to them with no harm done..
Tsura: Wow.. Now I know where Meadow gets all her nonsense words. Talk is cheap, Wheat Roll. Argh, you were better dead where you couldn't talk
Catapult: Oh, come on! Knock it off, you two! Arguing isn't gonna help...
Landslide: Everypony, be quiet! We're getting close! Steel Sword, kill that light!

As the handful group slowly makes their way through the cold, moist, dark and narrow pathway of the cave they can suddenly hear muffled noises. As they stealthily move closer, they see a few changelings in the gloomy circle of light provided by a few torches around them. One of the creatures is bigger and taller than the others and he appears to be busy with some administration while he keeps instructing the other changelings.

Suddenly, some very loud pounding is audible from beneath, deep and powerful like the drums of war. The tall changeling looks up from his papers but only for a second. Then he continues his work with a frown on his face as he signals one of his companions.

Ricochet: She's awake again. go take care of her, will you? *without even looking, he throws a medium sized, fluorescent blue crystal at the other changeling who catches it in the air* Use the whole dose... our transport will be here shortly.
Steel Sword: (Turns out the light)

Longsword: (Waits near the entrance)
Ragnar: *gasps softly* They are drugging her! *flares his wing, about to take off*
Tsura: *bites her brother's ear, pulling him back down on the ground, whispering* Don't be a bigger idiot than what you already are!
Wheat: We need to get her out of there before they take her away. We need to distract them somehow, anything!
Steel Sword: I think I may have an idea. I could use a blinding flash that could temporarily blind them
Landslide: Good thinking! We can use that moment of surprise to our advantage! While they are stunned, we'll jump them. *unsheathes his swords* I six hostiles. Which means we gotta be swift and we got to be precise. One for each one of us.
Catapult: no. There are nine of them. Two on that ledge... *points above the relatively open area where the changelings are* and one in the shadows over there. *points to a direction right across the cave*
Landslide: Oh... how did you...
Catapult: I'm a soldier too, remember? Old habits die hard...
Landslide: All right then. Tsura, Catapult... those two above us are yours. Ragnar, Wheat, Steel. We'll take out the others. *darts, straining his muscles, ready to jump* Don't miss! Are you ready?
Steel Sword: (Uses her magic to blind the changelings)
Wheat: Not really.. But we don't have a choice!
Tsura: *flares her wings* I missed out on all the action during war! Of course I'm ready to kick some changeling flank!

Once Steel Sword's magic shines bright, blinding the changelings, the ponies spring into action. Tsura immediately rises in the air and dodges the stalactites blocking her way. She heads for the changeling on the right, slicing like a bullet in the air and grabbing the beast by its back, continuing her flight as she drags him. The gypsy then brutally shoves the changeling against a sharp rock sticking out from the cave, it puncturing the head. Meanwhile, Wheat and Ragnar also jump into action. Wheat quickly grabs a changeling by it's neck and slits it's throat open, while Ragnar attacks another one. The changeling held by Ragnar is able to escape, and hisses at the stallion, trying to bite his neck. Ragnar then grabs the changeling's mandible, puncturing it's upper gum with his hook, and widening his mouth even more until a crack is heard from the changeling. The gypsy then throws the beast aside.
Catapult: *soars through the air like an arrow beside Tsura and before his target could reach, he snaps the changeling's neck with a quick and experienced move*

Landslide: *charges at the changelings and immediately stabs one in the stomach, basically gutting him. Then without hesitation, he continues running toward the beasts and throws both of his swords at two guards. The two blades reach their destination at the same time, piercing through the bugs' throat; their body is sent flying back by the impact of the swords. The changelings who was sitting in the shadows suddenly grabs his dagger and jumps on Landslide, successfully stabbing him on the barrel before the bulky stallion shakes him off like a fallen leaf and stomps on his head, smashing his skull mercilessly. He then rips the dagger out of his flesh without a frown of pain and throws it at Ricochet, but the experienced soldier evades with a quick move; the blade barely missing his face*
Steel Sword: (Seeing Ricochet dodge the attack, she fires a magic spell at him to try and stun him)
Ragnar: *when Ricochet dodges the beam, Ragnar suddenly jumps on him and pins him down on the floor, glaring at him with angered eyes and blood trickling down his forehead* YOU LIED! THE TRUCE IS BROKEN! YOU AND YOUR ARMY SHALL RETURN TO THE DARKNESS! NOW, RELEASE SUMMER!
Ricochet: *remains calm and does not seem to resist or attempt to break free from Ragnar's grasp, he just flashes a wide grin at him, showing his white fangs* How very clever of you! But I'm afraid I can't let you have her. She's too important for our... research. *perks up the ear* And you are too late! *loses the diplomatic face to make way for the distorted mask of rage as he shoots Ragnar in the face, point blank with a magic beam of his horn. The gypsy falls on the ground and Ricochet hops onto his hooves with a swift move* Now if you'll excuse me...

Suddenly, there's a giant blast that makes everypony fall back. the thick, sharp drip stones are starting to fall down from the ceiling of the cave and Ricochet uses the commotion to his advantage and gets some distance between him and Ragnar. When the dust and smoke clears out a little, a huge hole is revealed and behind that hole is sinister looking airship, hovering in the air near the newly created entrance. The canons aim at the ponies and fire purple rays, similar to magic beams. In the cacophony of the battle, only the tall figure of ricochet is visible, barking orders to other changelings. After a few seconds, Summer Pride appears in a ring of monsters, struggling to break free from her bonds but the glowing chains are too strong. Before anypony could do anything the changelings flare their transparent, bug-like wings and take off with Summer, flying toward the airship... For a second, The unicorn's emerald eyes meet with Ragnar's and for the first time, there's true fear and desperation can be seen in them.

Summer: No!!! No!!!! Let me go, you monsters!!! RAGNAR!!! RAGNAR!!! HELP ME!!! DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME!!! RAGNAR!!!

She reaches out for the stallion but he's impossibly far away. The last thing they hear is Summer's bone chilling scream as the changelings drag her away in the air and she soon disappears aboard their airship.

Ricochet is the last changeling to stay in the cave. He gives one final look at the ponies and a satisfied, cruel smirk expands on his face... a smirk that is so familiar to everypony...

Ricochet: Did you really think I will make piece with the murderers of my mother? Power through deceit! That's the Changeling way! You killed our queen! An eye for an eye!!! Mu ha ha ha ha ha! *his devilish laugh is exactly like Obsidian Pearl's from beyond the grave* But I'm going to reward you all for your courageous sacrifice... an eternal reward...

He takes out a gauntlet-like object from a compartment of armor and puts it on his hoof then hovers above the hole in the cave and aims the weapon at the ponies below* Rest in peace! * the strange weapon projects a series of purple hemispheric shockwaves and when they hit the side of the volcano, they create a massive earth quake and the entire cave collapses on everypony inside, while the evil changeling flies away and boards the airship which immediately begins to gain altitude. The weird contraption on its rear suddenly lets out a wall of flames and the essel disappears on the horizon with an astonishing speed....
 Ricochet: *remains calm and does not seem to resist o attempt to break free from Ragnar's grasp, he
Longsword: (Turns to see the ship leaving the volcano) What the hell is that thing
Blunderbuss: (Smirks evilly) Looks like everything went perfectly fine after all
Slingshot: *unfolds her wings and attempts to fly after the ship, she even fires a few arrows at it but to no avail, it's simply too fast*
Longsword: (To Blunderbuss) What is the meaning of this
Blunderbuss: Oh, this war is far from over. The rest of the army took your precious queen in that ship. I don't know what the plan to do with her. All that matters is that, I've done my part.
Longsword: What do you mean?
Blunderbuss: You know. If I wanted to break from these ropes, I could have done it from the start (Suddenly, he breaks out of the ropes and teleports away)
Longsword: Where did he go?! Goddamn it, he got away!
(Wow.. I came back from a bath and now I'm in tears. xD)

Jaya coughs because of the dust, but then begins to fly above the rocks that had collapsed during the earthquake with a worried face. Meanwhile, Meadow jumps off the tree and quickly begins to gallop on the destroyed cave, yelling out her mother's name. As Jaya continues to look, she sees a long, brown mane sticking out of one of the rocks. She quickly lands on the stone, and digs around, pulling out Wheat from the bottom.

Jaya: Are you hurt?
Wheat: *shakes her head, coughing* N-No, I'm fine! Where's Tsura and the others?

Not so faraway, Ragnar emerges from one of the rocks with an injured wing. He stares at the airship with disbelief and constricted eyes, then tries to fly, but only ends up falling on his knees, with despair and torment on his face. His breathing accelerates as a tear falls from the corner of his blue eyes, shouting at the airship that soon disappears from his sight.

Ragnar: NO! NO! N-NOOOO!!! SUMMER!!! *tries to fly once again but with no success. He then throws a small rock against another in anger, hitting his hoof continuously on the ground* SUMMER PRIDE, I'm sorry! Come back..!!! I'm so sorry.. *his voice begins to crack* I love you! Take me with you!!! D-Don't leave me!!! *tries to crawl, ignoring the pain of his wing and body* Summer, I will find you! I will always find you!!! *swallows a knot of fear and guilt*
last edited hace más de un año
Longsword: (Heads to the destroyed cave, doing his best to try and get everyone trapped inside out)
Landslide is lying under enormous rocks, only his head, chest and left arm sticking out. The bulky stallion looks at the others, making sure everypony made it. The gentle smiles melts away from his face when he begins coughing up blood violently...
Catapult: *breaks free from under the rocks with a mighty roar. He survived with minor injuries and a few bad bruises; his armor protected most of his body from the impact. The pegasus spots Landslide and flies over to him with a concerned face* Landslide? Oh my goodness! Don't worry! We'll get out out of there in no time! *starts pulling away some smaller rocks*
Landslide: *tries to smile but his face is distorted by the pain* We're both warriors... we both know it's no use... save your strength... you'll need it. You have a family to protect now...
Slingshot: *lands near her son after the unsuccessful pursuit of the changeling airship* what are you doing there, son?! We must help him!
Landslide: No... it's good... all is good... *coughs again and breathes heavily* I've done my part... I protected all of you... so you can live to see another day... and fight...
Catapult: That's why we survived the collapse? Because of your powers?
Landslide: *nods gently* it took everything I had to absorb all that energy...
Catapult: No, you can't... this can't be it!
Landslide: I'm afraid it is... I had a second chance to do some good... and I did... but only the Creator is eternal... and now, she calls me back. I can finally have my everlasting rest on her side...
Catapult: *looks like a lost colt* but... but... we need you... who will guide us? Where will we go? What will we do?
Landslide: *smiles at the young stallion* My chapter in this story ends here... but yours is merely beginning... *looks at the others* Just promise me one thing... as my final wish... Promise me you will find my sister and get her back!
Longsword: (Still trying to pull the rocks away from the cave entrance)
Wheat: *gallops toward the bulky stallion, along with Meadow, Jaya, Astral, Tsura, and Ragnar* No, Landslide! Not you too! You cannot go! Equestria needs you!
Meadow: Landslide, don't go! Who will rule Equestria? *strokes his cheek gently* This little team is doomed without you!
Ragnar: NO! You cannot die as well! We need you to help us find Summer, your her brother!
Tsura: *wipes the blood from her forehead, coughing* We can get you out of here! Just.. Just hold on for a little while until we get more help! We lost Summer, we can't lose you too!
Landslide: *tries to laugh but it ends up in a vehement serious of coughs* My powers are drained... how could you remove all these rocks without them? They weigh too much... slowly pressing the life out of me...
Steel Sword: Perhaps my magic could ease your wounds. There must be something. Anything!
last edited hace más de un año
Ragnar: Perhaps we cannot.. But a dragon can.. *turns to his mother*
Jaya: ..Oh, right! Of course.. Umm.. *slips her hooves beneath her blouse and takes off her necklace, revealing a small bamboo flute*
Wheat: What's that gonna do, Jaya?
Jaya: You'll see. *lifts the piece of bamboo to her mouth, and blows on it. Only silence fills the air*
Meadow: Something must be wrong with it.
Jaya: No. He's on his way.

Not so long after Jaya spoke, the sound of large wings crashing in the wind fill the air, and the smell of smoke clog their noses. The silhouette of a dragon grabs everyone's attention as it soars its way toward the crowd with it's majestic wings and body. The purple dragon lands on the tallest rock of them all, showing off his horns and scales.

Jaya: He'll help.. Then he will fly us all back to the campsite. Many of us are to weak to even walk! *looks at Tsura, observing her face, then her ears* Good! I need your earring!
Tsura: Alright.. *takes off her jewelry and throws it at the old mare*

Jaya holds the piece of jewelry high in the sky, enough for the dragon to notice it. She then gives her orders in Romani, and the beast immediately obeys her. The reptile wraps it's giant tail around one of the stones holding Landslide down, then lifts it in the air with no problem at all; throwing it far away from the others. It continues with the other big rocks.
 Ragnar: Perhaps we cannot.. But a dragon can.. *turns to his mother* Jaya: ..Oh, right! Of course..
NocturnalMirage commented…
awesome pic! I amor dragons! :D hace más de un año
Jade_23 commented…
yay me too! :D hace más de un año
Eventually, Landslide is freed, thanks to the dragon but he cannot stand up. Surprisingly, Slingshot is the one who pick him up from the debris, carrying him like a mother even though it's clear from her expression that it's a huge physical struggle for her to keep the massive stallion's weight.

Landslide: *opens his eyes for a second to see the dragon roaring and Slingshot carrying him. A a pale, humble smile appears on his face for a while* And I thought I've seen everything... *passes out again*
Steel Sword: (Tries her best to use her magic to heal him)
Jaya: We need to get him Equestrian Medical Supplies. *turns her head toward the giant Dragon* Knüt! Lay Down!

The dragon does as ordered, lying it's body on the pile of rocks, stretching it's giant wings and making way for the ponies.

Jaya: Get him on the dragon! Sit on the neck.. Everypony get on it! We're getting out of here!
Tsura: *walks but almost collapses on the ground, raising her left forehoof as she limps*
Jaya: Tsura, you're hurt!
Tsura: ..*sighs* I'll be fine.. *looks at her brother who doesn't say a word, but his eyes are easy to recognize his pain as he helps the others climb the dragon*
Slingshot: *nods and does exactly as Jaya instructed*
Catapult: Tsura, what's wrong?? *runs to her and makes her wrap an arm around his neck so she could stand on her trebling legs*
Meadow: Will he bite?
Jaya: Only if I say so.
Meadow: Oh, then don't say it! *helps her mom and dad up on the dragon, and reaches her hoof down to Astral, helping him as well with her bright smile*
Ragnar: *jumps on the dragon's neck with constricted eyes, keeping quiet as he helps her mother climb*

Tsura: I'm fine, Catapult! *removes her arm from his neck, but as a result, she collapses once again in his hooves, then sniffs* When I tried to go after Summer, a rock fell on my hoof.. So.. Maybe I do need a lift..
Catapult: Say no more, my love! *gently picks up the mare from the ground, embracing her in his caring arms and flies up to the dragon's neck where he sits down among the rest of the others but he doesn't let Tsura go* We're good to go*
Slingshot: Wait! What about the others at the camp? We can't just leave them here!
Tsura: *smiles weakly* ..Thank you.. *makes herself cozy within Catapult's hooves, relaxing her tensed wings*
Meadow: *perks her ears at Catapult and Tsura's conversation, and secretly smiles at herself, resting her head on Longsword's shoulder*
Jaya: *wipes the dirt off her chin, then tilts her head at Slingshot* Of course we're not! We're heading back to the campsite. We'll care for the injured there. Once that is done, we go home.. Since there are no more ships, you Equestrians will travel on the dragons. You'll go back home. There are enough to carry more than three hundred ponies. Us gypsies will stay here.