My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 3376 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2951-3000 of 3376

hace más de un año alinah_09 said…
Crystal: *frowns* If it's poisoned then we must dispose of it...whoever finds more would be the bad guy,right? *drops the vial*
~~~
Astral: No! *teleports to the two mares and kick Jaya away*
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
The bullet Longsword had shot pierced through Jaya's ear, where her head and neck immediately start to bleed. The mare just glares at the stallion, then orders four gypsies to hold him down. She is then thrown down by Astral, but before Meadow can escape, she is held down by another gypsy. Jaya slices her fan in the air, slitting Astral's cheek and kicking him multiple times against the forcefield.

Jaya: *stands up* I've already been shot once, and I failed on completing my task.. That will not happen again. I will not be humiliated by her father, or this pathetic unicorn! *holds down Meadow's neck with her hoof*

Before Longsword can reach them, the gun in his hoof is taken away and he is thrown down by the four gypsies. All of them hold him down, making it impossible for him to escape, but just watch his daughter.

Tsura: *stares at the unicorn and then at her mother* No.. Jaya don't do this!
Jaya: Oh, but Tsura.. You used to do this all the time.
Meadow: *struggles in getting up, hopeless as she cries in fear* S-Slingshot!! Summer!!! Let me go!!! DAD!!!
Jaya: Don't worry, child.. This will be quick. *spreads her hoof fan, revealing the sharp blades in the end*
Ragnar: JAYA STOP! SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!
Jaya: ENOUGH!

The old mare skillfully swings her sharp fan above Meadow, slicing off her horn. The scene appears to be in slow motion and fainted audio, as the orange horn falls in front of the young mare. She cries out in pain as her forehead begins to bleed and she drops to the floor, looking like an injured animal crawling and screaming in agony and misery.

(Intense once again. xD)
 The bullet Longsword had shot pierced through Jaya's ear, where her head and neck immediately start t
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Seeing this happen, he breaks from the grasp of all four gypsys, takes his dagger, and stabs all four of them, then rushes towards Jaya in a blind rage)
Ragnar: Longsword, no!!! *flares her wings and flies towards the scene, and grabs her mother from the waist, lifting her away from the danger*
Jaya: LET GO OF ME!!! I'LL SLIT HIS THROAT!
Tsura: *hovers above Longsword* No, don't kill my mother! She didn't mean that, she was angered! Go check on your daughter and get her back in the forcefield!
Meadow: *her breathing accelerates as her eyes turn a tired shade of red for so much crying and pain. The mare soon collapses to the ground, unconscious.*
Longsword: (Does his best to calm down, then speaks to Jaya) Don't think this is over (Runs over to Meadow and gets her to the forcefield) Just hang on Meadow. You'll be fine
Ragnar: *continues to hold her mother* ENOUGH WITH YOUR ATTITUDE!
Jaya: NEVER! I'll kill that soldier too! I'll murder you all.. *her voice cracks as tears begin to swell in her violet eyes* LET GO OF ME!! I'll kill all of you for everything you've done to us!!! *tries to shake Ragnar off of her* You Equestrians ruined our tribe! You killed my husband! You murdered my mother! You threw my daughter in bedlam and tortured her! You stole my children and brainwashed them with your trickery! All of you will pay! I'll force my kids to kill you if I must! RELEASE ME!!!
Tsura: *turns back to the ponies in the forcefield* What are you waiting for?! Escape while you can! GO! Meadow will die without medical attention! HURRY!!! *scatters her eyes in the crowd, making eye contact with his husband, then fakes a smile and whispers* I'll be fine.. NOW GO!!!
Longsword: (Carries Meadow on her back) Hold on, Meadow. We're going to get you some help (Runs with the others)
Steel Sword: (Suddenly feels something) Oh no.... Meadow (Runs off to where her location is)
Blunderbuss: Hey, get back here!
Astral: *keeps maintaining the forcefield around Meadow,Longsword and himself* Oh my God...
~~~ ~~~
Crystal: *the vial drops on top of the rock and breaks as the contents spill out* ...! Miss Steel! Where are you going?
Steel Sword: Something terrible has happened
The gypsies begin to shoot arrows at the forcefield, but Astral's protection spell blocks them out. Meadow's eyes slowly opens and the first thing she sees is her dad. She moans in pain as she places a hoof on her forehead, slowly hyperventilating.

Meadow: It's gone.. My horn is gone..

Tsura: *watches the Equestrians flee the gypsy campsite, making sure no pony is following them. Once they are alone, she turns to her mother* WHAT WAS THAT?
Jaya: That was revenge!!!
Tsura: You promised! Jaya, you could've killed my husband!
Jaya: Your husband?! I don't remember giving you my blessings!
Tsura: Because I don't want them! You are no mother to me anymore! You lied to us!
Ragnar: *releases his mother* I thought trust was a main rule around here.
Jaya: How dare you speak of trust when you stand by those barbarians!
Ragnar: THEY ARE NOT THE BARBARIANS ANYMORE, WE ARE! We've become the savages we thought we never would be! Look at us! Look at you, Jaya! Before we'd dance under the sun, feast with our great friends, loved one another! Now we're just wild beasts! We are eating PONIES, Jaya. One out of eight gypsies still have the spirit in them. To dance, to sing, to enjoy life. You don't! You chopped off the horn of a young mare! You could've killed my only love..
Tsura: You don't understand do you, Jaya? Do you have any idea what we are up against?! We're up against a crazy mare that looks like dead bug! She has an army of hideous creatures that we can compare to flies! Disgusting! They are more than a thousand of them! She's like the queen of the ants, and everyday she produces more eggs! She's the one responsible for this! She's the one you should put your anger on!
Jaya: *lands on the ground with a calmer appearance* What do you want me to do? We cannot defeat them.
Ragnar: No, we can't do it alone. But with the Equestrian's help, we will succeed.. No more running, Jaya. We all suffered from them, mother. I know. But we've forgiven. You know why Queen Summer attacked. You provoked her to. It isn't her fault.. You don't know her like I do.
Tsura: And you don't know the guards like I do.
Jaya: *turns to her daughter* I thought you wanted me to kill her.. To avenge your wings.. But you saved that hag..
Tsura: I don't like her. And she's not the apologizing type. But I saved her because I did not want my husband to mourn over his mother's death.
Jaya: It's too late.. Even if I wanted to change things, those Equestrians won't trust us after today. They'll want me dead.
Ragnar: No, they won't! I won't let them kill you.. And I won't let you kill them. We can start fresh. Give them another chance.. Please.. A REAL chance.. Lower your weapons, place them in a pile for The Equestrians to see it as a sign of trust and honesty.
Jaya: But they'll kill us, don't you get it?! They'll use us then massacre all of us!
Ragnar: They won't.
Jaya: And if they do?
Tsura: If they do, which they won't, then we'll attack as well. ONLY if it is necessary.
Ragnar: Queen Summer wants to talk to you.
Jaya: *turns to her son* I don't want to talk to that white tongue! I don't want to talk to any Equestrian about the past. I just want my tribe to survive! We're all alone here. The zebras, the Griffons, the Yaks, The Buffalos, the Giraffes, the Deer Folk.. They're probably all dead. We're probably the only outsiders left..
Tsura: Mother.. Please.. If we win this war, perhaps we'll no longer be outsiders.. We'll have better futures.. My son will have a good future.
Jaya: You're son will be a monster! Who knows how it'll look like! You're a hybrid, Tsura! That's why I wanted you to marry a gypsy to stop the reproduction. You have dragon blood in you. Your bloodlines contain Griffon blood as well. That is why both of you are great flyers. You're teeth are sharp because they are introduced from dragons. *walks toward her two twins, softly grabbing Ragnar's big furry ear* You both have big ears because you inherited them from the deer folk. You have stronger jawlines because of the zebras. Our coats are from all of them, that's why we're so furry.. All of us gypsies are like that, because in the past our ancestors committed big mistakes.. They fell in love with different creatures as they traveled. That is how we became hybrids, and why no one likes us. And who knows what can happen with that colt inside you.. I just wanted the best for both of you..
Tsura: And we will have the best as soon as we win this! Let us be one again, Jaya.
Ragnar: Will you help the Equestrians..?
Jaya: *stares at the ground, struggling with her response* I..
Tsura: Please. I'll go get them right now. But you must promise to not attack them.
Jaya: *looks at her twins, then sighs deeply* Alright.. We'll help them..
Ragnar: *lifts her mother's chin and stares at her* You promise?
Jaya: Yes.. I promise.. As long as they don't come and try to take over our tribe.
Tsura: Will you still banish Ragnar and I?
Jaya: *shakes her head* I can't.. I love you two too much.. Besides, I need someone to continue the rule of the sly family once I'm dead..
Ragnar: Thank you.. Let us be in control then.. *flares his wings*
Jaya: Tell them to bring the mare back.. I can help her.
Ragnar: *nods and flies off*
Jaya: *turns back to her people who just stare at her in confusion* Drop the weapons.. Place them all near the oak tree. We're in a truce with the Equestrians, and those who disagree can talk to me privately. Help them with any medical problems. Feed them.. Let their children interact with yours.. Bond with them.. Show them mercy and take them in as a roommate. One who is spotted fighting, might end up being executed. Now, continue with your jobs.. *walks back to her caravan, shutting the door harshly*
Tsura: *sighs*
(I imagine that last part with her being sarcastic xD)

Astral: ...we know..but calm down...control your breathing...we're going to get help...
Jade_23 commented…
(Wow.. Now that I see it, I do too. Haha! xD) hace más de un año
Meadow: I can't.. It hurts.. The only thing I feel is pain.. A feeling I always feel.. I didn't do anything wrong.. *swallows hard as she she winces* They can't fix a broken horn..
Astral: ... ... ... *sighs* we'll get through this,just...hold on.
~~~ ~~~
Crystal: *follows after Steel* i know she doesn't intent for us to die...but i have to make sure...
Steel Sword: (Arrives to the scene, and stares in shock at seeing many injured or dead ponies) By the creator
Crystal: ...!! *her wings stop flapping in shock anf she falls to the ground*
~~~ ~~~
Astral: there's the exit!
Steel Sword: (Moves through the bodies, trying to find Meadow) Meadow, where are you
Meadow: I can't feel my head! *breathes heavily as her nose slowly begins to bleed* I-I think something was in that blade.. *sniffs while wiping the tears off, yet she is screaming of pain inside because of her forehead* I lost what made me a unicorn.. *whimpers* It's hurts so bad..
Steel Sword: (Comes over and see's her, with an expression of fear) Oh my lord. Meadow (Unable to speak)
Ragnar suddenly flies in the scene with Longsword, Astral, Meadow, Crystal and Steel; along with the other Equestrians who escaped in the forcefield.

Ragnar: WAIT!!! Don't leave! This is all just a big misunderstanding!
Meadow: A m-misunderstanding?! Your ruler chopped my horn off and killed most of our guards!
Ragnar: *glares at the mare* And yours killed ours!!!!
Meadow: *tilts her head back, startled from the stallion's sudden shout*
Ragnar: *sighs* Jaya was just frightened, that's all!
Meadow: She didn't look scared at all! She wanted to kill Summer!
Ragnar: But she didn't!
Meadow: But she was!
Ragnar: *glares at the mare with an annoyed face* She should've chopped your tongue off!
Meadow: *lowers her head as the blood continues to drip, quietly whimpering*
Ragnar: Jaya can help you. She can't return your horn back, but she'll heal the pain. *looks at the others* She'll accept all of you.
Guard: She tried killing us all! We were lucky in bringing weapons.. It is true in what legends say about gypsies.. You all are just filthy, selfish, hybrid barbarians!
Ragnar: No, we are not! We weren't always like this! We were nice ponies..
Guard: Hybrids!
Ragnar: That does not matter! Ponies are not, we need each other!!! Just give her another chance. Us gypsies are putting all our weapons where it's visible to all of you. Just please, all of you won't survive here in the forest alone. I for one know that Equestrians aren't used to climates and conditions like this.. you'll easily die of a disease, hyperthermia, of a wild animal.. Anything! But us gypsies will help you. We have enough caravans for everypony as long as we share... We have food, water.. Just please, you cannot leave! Head back to our camp!
Longsword: ........ As much as it pains me to say it, I will trust what you say about Jaya.... But, if she even looks at Meadow in a threatening way, I'll make sure it's teh last thing she ever does
Astral: I trust that we have your word for that...but that doesn't mean we'll let our guard down after what just happened.
Crystal: *hiding behind a bush but when a ladybug suddenly landed on her muzzle,she was startled and tripped out* ...ooofff!!!
Astral: *bring down his forcefield when he notices Crystal* Crystal?! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in camp? Wait...and if Steel Sword is here,who's left in charge?
Jade_23 commented…
Aw, Crystal is such a cutiepie. :3 hace más de un año
hace más de un año NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *idles on the same spot and seems to be unresponsive to the outside world she just keeps mumbling to herself* This is all my fault... No matter how much I want to help, innocent ponies end up dying around me...

Landslide: *rips the throwing star out of his arm and quickly puts a bandage around the wound then places a comforting hoof on his sister's shoulder but seeing that it has no effect, he takes control once again, starting to organize the remaining equestrians into groups* This has been a fundamental misunderstanding... but we indeed have to show some signs of trust if we were to to keep this fragile alliance... We shall follow Tsura's advice! but first, attend to the injured ones! Then we'll need to send a small squad back to our camp to bring the rest of our ponies here.
Ragnar: *flies down and squeezes Summer's cheeks together, then kisses her forehead* Nothing that happened is your fault, love. It was my mother's, so do not look so down on yourself. *glances at Landslide* My mother has enough medicine for the injured, so there is no need to wait.
Meadow: *glances at the ground with pain, observing Crystal* C-Crystal? W-What are you doing here?
Summer: *looks back at Ragnar, gazing deeply into his eyes, seeing her reflection in them* I've seen too many deaths, too much suffering, Ragnar! This is the fourth war in my life and I don't think I can take it any longer... it's simply too much! Ever since my near death experience, I fee like something's with me. These dark thoughts keep haunting my mind... and I don't know what would happen if I won't be able to contain them....
Ragnar: No, do not say that! You must be strong my love! You're heart is pure, push the darkness away! You must realize pain is only temporary. Once this is all over, everything will be back to normal. *curls a lock of her mane behind her ear* And I'll stop to nothing until we are able to bring you back to life forever! It is my fault you are between life and death.. I should've saved you.. Once again I failed in saving the one I love.. I already lost some pony very close to me.. Two, actually.. One was not born yet.. But I do not plan on losing you! I love you too much! I won't let anything happen to you, because I will be by your side through the darkness and the light!
Crystal: um...well,there was this scene with the newcomer saying that Miss Steel was trying to poison us....we didn't really believe it but she suddenly ran so i followed her to see if it's true...and I got here.
Astral: What's the name of that new pony?
Crystal: I don't really know...
Steel Sword: Now isn't the time for that (To Meadow) Meadow, dear, just control your breathing (Takes a deep breathe, and uses her magic to try and heal Meadow)
Meadow: *looks at Crystal* Blunderbuss? He wouldn't do- *widens eyes as she feels Steel Sword's magic* GAHHH!! *suddenly pulls away from her aunt* N-no! P-please stop, you're hurting me! *she falls on her rump. The area where her horn once was begins to turns black, and like roots, they spread around Meadow's neck and cheeks; as they grow, Meadow continues to scream in pain* W-What's happening?!
Ragnar: *turns away from Summer, staring at the hornless unicorn* Those blades.. They contained venom from a rare frog.. There is no time to waste! We must go!
Summer: *her features turn determined and steely* I'm coming with you!
Steel Sword: As I would have expected. Meadow, I need you to hold perfectly still. This will hurt, but it's the only way to cure the venom. You must trust me
Ragnar: There's no time! *turns back to Summer* No, you must lead the rest of the Equestrians back to our camp! They trust you. Hurry! I'll meet you soon! *turns back to Longsword, Steel, Astral, Crystal, and a small squadron of guards* You all follow me! *picks up Meadow and flares his wings, rapidly flying, skillfully dodging the branches and clouds, holding the mare close*
Longsword: .... I hope he knows what he's doing (Follows)
Astral: *gallops to the direction Ragnar is going* Crystal,lets go!
Crystal: Yes! *follows*
Finally, the small group arrive at the gypsy campsite. The gypsies all stare at the Equestrians with a curious look, then their eyes widen at the sight of Ragnar carrying one. Tsura flies to his brother and stares at Meadow's forehead with shocked eyes. She then flies to the biggest caravan of all, where her mother is locked inside. Tsura begins to knock the door harshly. The gypsy speaks in romani for the Equestrians not to understand.

Tsura: Jaya!!! You did this!!! You must fix it!

There is a long pause, where silence is the only response. Suddenly, a voice is heard from the other side of the door.

Jaya: No! Let her die! It's been done! They killed one of ours, we kill one of theirs!
Tsura: Jaya, please! You have the cure! Give it to her!
Jaya: She doesn't deserve to live, Tsurä!
Tsura: As much as I hate her, we can't let her die! Please! Do it for your daughter! There might not be a truce without her alive!
Jaya: I..
Tsura: JAYA!!! *slams the door*

After the harsh punch, the door suddenly opens and the old mare appears with an angry look at her daughter. She then looks at her son, and signals him to enter with Meadow. Ragnar sighs of relief and rapidly flies inside the caravan, lying Meadow down on the hammock.
Longsword: (Keeps quiet, though gives a threatening stare to the mare)
When the ponies enter the giant caravan, they encounter all kinds of small bottles and containers set in the many colored shelves. The old mare quickly reacts as the unicorn is set on the hammock. She quickly walks around her bottles of strange liquid, and soon gathers two of them. One bottle of red liquid, and the other a container of pink petals. She pulls out a bowl of clay, and dumps the materials in it. Jaya skillfully stirs the pink mixtures together with a thin rock, and a small, pink cloud erupts right above it.
Astral: *looks of amazement* Hmm...i think i've seen Zebras do this before...
The old mare ignores Astra's comment, and continues to add final, yet minor ingredients to the mixture. After a few minutes of stiring, the pink liquid turns to a dark purple. She grabs the rock she used to mix, scooping a fair amount of the potion. Jaya then walks towards the unicorn on the hammock, and lets two drops of the liquid pour on the inside of her chopped horn. Once Meadow's flesh feels the liquid, the black roots seems to slowly disappear and the pain quickly begins to fade. Jaya turns to the others with an angry look.

Jaya: She'll be fine. Let her sleep. Now, OUT OF MY CARAVAN!
As the ponies bring Meadow out of the caravan, a white unicorn shows up.

Summer: *speaks in Romani with a thick but understandable equestrian accent* We can delay it for as long as you wish, but you, the spiritual leader of all gypsies and I, the elected queen of Equestria will have to talk sooner or later! We have not yet met face to face but you know who I am and I know who you are! It is time we settled things once and for all!!!
Jaya: *gazes at the unicorn with intimidating eyes, then steps forward as if looking into her soul. She then speaks in Romani with a harsh, scary tone, leaning on her* Why don't you talk with the king of gypsies instead? You seem to have gain his heart with you whorish actions! *the mare suddenly shuts the caravan's door on Summer's face*

When Summer turns around, she encounters Ragnar.

Ragnar: I told you it was best to bring the others..
Summer: Whorish?! WHORISH?!!! Nopony has the right to talk to Summer Pride like that! Nor you or I hold any responsibility because of our actions as two individuals! Nopony has the right to judge us solely based on our love life!!! NOPONY!!!
Tsura: *watches Summer's reaction and quietly laughs under her hoof in enjoyment of her anger*
Ragnar: *glares at Tsura, then looks at the unicorn* Summer, calm down! She's just trying to get on your bad side. And.. She has a right to be mad. At all of us. Come, let's help your ponies settle down in our camp.
Summer: She has the right? Hmph! I was the one who's almost been assassinated on HER land! Right after we made a truce!!! That was provocation, pure and simple! She wanted war, while I came to make peace! Gah... why do I even keep trying?! *looks around* Eight guards, in 2 hour shifts! Keep your swords at hoof! And set up the plasma cannon, aiming Northwest! *turns back to the stallion* I'm done playing games, Ragnar! If Jaya moves even her muzzle... I'm gonna blow her to bits without hesitation!
Ragnar: You dare say that to the son of that mare? No, no you won't.. I won't allow you to kill my mother! You're just mad, you'll soon cool down. I suggest you to relax while Landslide takes care of things.
Summer: Landslide is not in charge anymore!!! I am!!! I am the queen of Equestria! *her face turns relentless and her eyes glassy, like she's not even there, consciously* I am the Alpha and the Omega! I'm gonna put a hurting on you, gypsy!!! I'm gonna tear you up into little shreds and then I'm gonna take those shreds and tear them up into little shreds!!! I'm gonna make your mother cry, I'm gonna make all your ancestors cry!!! I am the fire, I am the flame, nopony opposes me without consequences!!!! *shakes head and her voice changes back to the normal, soothing yet sharp tone* What?!
Ragnar: *gazes at Summer with apathetic, yet sadden eyes* Yes.. You rule your side and I'll rule mine. *flares his wings and flies off with the rest of the gypsies, ordering them to make room for the Equestrians* Tsura: *looks at Ragnar, then back at Summer* Wow. You weren't kidding when you said, "If you play with fire, you're gonna get burned," were ya? *giggles creepily, twirling her tail and rising in the air, following her brother and leaving Summer alone with just different faces staring at her in awe.*
Summer: Ragnar, wait! *suddenly jumps up into the air, flying up high, then landing on a puffy cloud without even realizing it* I didn't mean to...
Jade_23 commented…
Wait.. Summer can fly? xD hace más de un año
alinah_09 commented…
wooo!.xD hace más de un año
Jade_23 commented…
*Sailor Moon music* ALICORN SUMMER ACTIVATE! xD *Big Mac reference* hace más de un año
alinah_09 commented…
hahahah! xD hace más de un año
Ragnar: *turns around with his sister, looking around in awe* What.. *looks up and spots the unicorn on the cloud* Summer?! What are you doing up there?!
Tsura: How the hay did you get up there anyway?!
Summer: What are you talking abou... gah!!! she swings her hooves in vein as she falls down, but before she could hit the earth in a fatal crash her horn charges up and she vanishes with a red flash, only to reappear on the ground again* Oh my... what... just happened?
The big caravan from afar unexpectedly opens, and the leader of the gypsies quickly flies to the current scene, landing between Summer and Ragnar. Jaya stares at her horn, then slowly wanders her eyes down her neck, and abruptly touches her bag with her furry hooves. The mare suddenly pulls back and glares at Summer.

Jaya: What kind of trickery are you bringing to my tribe?!
Ragnar: Mother-
Jaya: Silence!