harry potter After Harry Potter Rp

heart-of_love posted on Nov 02, 2013 at 03:21AM
it's been ten year's after He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was defeated and Harry's children whom are now students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Harry's children will have amazing adventures. But will they be Terrifying or Awesome?
what are you in? Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff Or Slytherin?

Name:
Birthday:
House:
Year:
Personality:
Wand Type:
Bio Summary:
Appearance:
Anything Extra:
last edited on Nov 02, 2013 at 03:22AM

harry potter 1315 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1315

hace más de un año Spikegilfer1997 said…
"Why thank you." I said quite sincerely. Slughorn cleared his throat.
"Well, I don't think I could take points away from either of your houses after that performance. Points for both of you but I feel like someone should go down." He said unsure of himself.
"Hufflepuff." I said without hesitation.
"That'll work." Slughorn replied, several people tossed things at me, reductoed them all and then retrieved my shoes and walked over to Alvin
"So, dual-wielding wands, huh?"
"We do have a week off after this Friday, if we could manage to get a permission slip from a teacher we could go to Ollivander and learn more about it. What do you say?"
hace más de un año Alvin2442 said…
"Sure. Hey, to be in Slytherin, your not so bad."
"Merlin was in Slytherin. He probably also fits your description of 'Not bad'. But yeah, I try to not be the stereotypical view of my house."
last edited hace más de un año
"I know that. I find it funny how every other house, refuses to admit Slytherin had Merlin."
hace más de un año Goldenliz said…
I literally sprint into the duelling room, knocking down some innocent first years, oh well, welcome to the real world where grumpy Lizyana's shove you and apologize quickly. I can't believe I forgot about it, but from whispers, it seemed to be an epic duel, involving giant shoes... That weirded me a bit out, but I'm not one to judge. My annoyance of missing the duel, which could have really showed me some moves, was fuelling the twisted souls the dementor collected, which I know had in my soul, screaming, threatening, all in a day's work. I would most likely use them If anyone angered me, and I tried to refrain from that so I decided to turn on my heel and walk to a private place. Finding out the outcomes of the duel would have to wait.
I quickly scanned the room with both my vision and awareness, nothing was there, that was good, I would be in an extremely vulnerable position, either way I decided to be even safer by hiding in a box, and covering myself with some persian rugs that smelt a hundred years old. I closed my eyes, and felt myself slowly retreat from my body, but yet tying a string of consciousness from my spinal cord to me, so I wouldn't get lost. I opened my eyes and was greeted with a mob of people- most who were screaming and quite frankly, trying to claw and bite me, I knew I had to speak to each one of them individually so I could release their souls, to whatever there beliefs are, they couldn't go back to their bodies, a dementor's kiss made sure of that. There were thousands of souls, I knew that their essence would remain with me forever, this would be a long night
"Let's ask the Professor Slughorn. We're both part of his group of 'favorites'."
"That's a possibility." I said stroking my imaginary beard. "It is a wand thing so perhaps a teacher whose course is more based around that would be more agreeable. D.A.D.A, Transfiguration and Charms would be our safe bets. Or an especially soft teacher."
"The Charms teacher is the head of my house. Wanna try him?"
"Anything we could get beforehand to 'Coerce' him."
"Um...don't know."
"Might as well get it over with then."
I waved to Professor Slughorn, before walking towards the Charms classroom. "Wait, what were we supposed to be doing before this?"
"If you could think of anything that would make him more likely to agree than we'll prepare it. Or a time when he'd be more open to suggestion."
"Hmm...No. I'm not in Charms that much."
"Odd. Let's go." (Take it away.)
(Eh. We're just going to ask him and since its a RP, we're going to get permission.)
(That or a story as to how we would go about getting permission another way or just sneak off.)
We walk into Charms classroom. The Professor Flitwick wasn't doing a thing. I walked over to him.
I followed but didn't say anything, a master of charms is not someone you want to spoke.
"Professor Flitwick. Can Quinn-" I pointed to Quinn with a jerk of my finger,"-and I got to Diagon Alley to see Ollivander to discuss something about my wands." I show him both the wands I hold, before performing to different spells with them.
Flitwick gave a nervous shudder upon hearing Alvin's voice, no explosions though. He turned around and gave the wands a glance. "Well, that is certainly unique. Why does Quinn need to go as well?" He inquired, as was the nature of Ravenclaw.
"Well," I started off. "I cannot give you conclusive evidence of my needing to go until I return. As it would be unfair to insist I go anyways in this situation I feel it would be necessary to give up some of that information I do take pride in collecting." Use large sentences around teachers, they tend to act surprised and interested. Flitwick would've been interested at the mere mention of his learning some from this exchange, the wordiness was a ribbon on the present.
"Such as?" Flitwick responded now giving us his full attention. I pulled a small journal out of my pocket and slowly began flipping the pages.
"A certain member of my house cheating off a certain member of your house on the exam we had last........." I ran my finger down the page. "Tuesday. After the sixteenish questions until the end of the test."
"Go on." He prompted. He used less words when he was intrigued, a good sign. He also approved of my "Espionage" activities.
"Felix of Slytherin seemed to have the bright idea to cheat of Eli of Ravenclaw. Not a particularly hard task considering how easily distracted he is. He'll do a couple question get distracted by something and lean back in his chair to look at it, answers completely exposed. At this rate it was a simple job for him, once he got past the anti-cheating quill. A simple enough task if you don't use it and say levitate it on the side of the room. A plausible explanation for why he had only a single hand on his desk."
"Well done." Flitwick said with an amusement saved only for those of a relatively advanced age. It was clear I had for-filled my part of the bargain but he insisted I continue, for sake of a harmonious relationship I did.
"Answered sixteen questions by himself. Got the remaining thirty-four from a wandering eye, got eleven of the sixteen he answered himself correct. Not bad but at the same time coming from such a 'Prestigious family' as his he would wish for something a little better. Even enough to look past his blood-elitism and cheat of a so-called half-blood." Flitwick whistled cheerfully.
"Well, I feel it would be harsh to remove points from Slytherin now, perhaps I'll add some points to Ravenclaw but I'll return to that thought later." He said objects floating around him. Clearly some form of odd charm work, perhaps a new spell. He scribbled a note quickly and then sent us off. Somehow I doubted he would ever think about what he should do with the house points in that situation again.
"As for my answer, he's the one who suggested it in the first place."
I was already walking away and putting my miniature journal in my pocket. "Come, we have discoveries to make!"
"Honestly, Alvin," I said once out of earshot, though I doubted it was necessary. "You could afford to be a little more flexible, walking in and saying you want something is all well and good. Being able to get it is an entirely new level of success however."
I looked at Quinn, before turning my head. "I should. As last...You have a broomstick, no?"
"Yes, as a seeker would. You do as well but I wouldn't advise flying those over muggle realms, there isn't some mighty convenient mist to make them see us as birds or something. What I would suggest instead of that is floo powder. We should probably ditch our uniforms first though."
"True there. I forgot about Floo Powder, 'cause I had traveling by it."

(Are we ever going to go to the 4th and 5th years? 'Cause I'd really like to.)
(Perhaps if people returned.)
"Well," I reached into my enchanted side bag and tossed him a pouch of floo powder. "I'll meet you back here in a bit, you can extinguish a fire with aguamenti or something and we'll floo away before anyone can object. Agreed?"
"Agreed. Now we just have to find a fireplace connected to the Floo Network."
"I'd imagine every fireplace in Hogwarts is. We could go to our respective common rooms but then we'd probably end up in a different place."
"The Great Hall's Fireplace?"
"Excellent. We'll run down the middle of the hall, cast glacias on the fire, use the floo powder to get away before everyone launches their incendios at the fire to try and reignite it."
"Can't we just cast the Flame-Freezing Spell?"
hace más de un año Goldenliz said…
((We're here, but there's nothing really to say, plus you two with your espionage activities remind me of Gossip Girl (Joke))))
When I was finished, I quickly checked the time from the clock beside me in the box, I sighed happily, nobody spotted me or even worse, tried to communicate me while I was off doing soul-magic, that would be bad. Then I realized what time it was, dinner was almost over, and according to my stomach I was very hungry. I walked hurriedly back to the dinner but decided that my stomach could wait when I spotted two guys in a Slytherin and Ravenclaw uniform, I recognized them as Quinn and Alvin, I stopped beside them and said "Hey, so how did the duel go?"
hace más de un año karolinak1999 said…
{{Continuation from my previous post which is on pg 29 lol}}
The room was bright...."I would introduce you, but you have plenty time to do that over the course of the trip!" said Ms Scottie, they were all dressed fancy, but I bet half of them were used to it....to all this, in all fairness I didnt feel awkward I was raised in a huge mansion but Hogwarts made me down to earth. I took a good look at each and every one of the people I didn't know, we all sat down, Alex, or Lord Alexander as I am now obliged to call him took a seat on my left, I turned my head to see just who was sitting on my right and I couldnt believe my eyes.....I wanted to scream, and start talking like a mad person in a high voice, but all I expressed was a face full of shock.....
(Fail. We've done like 10 pages so far, with our dual, I think...)

"Quinn won. I touched the floor. Although, I really threw the match, but he outwitted me, so...I threw the match. Once he got me off the dueling table, the match was decided. " I said calmly, polishing my wand. "Hey Liz. How you been?"
{{Good for you}}
"What...will you be here for the entire trip?" I asked him with a slight smile on my face, while starting on this fancy breakfast "Yes....I am the co-ordinator of this trip" "ooh is that your new title Lord of Nixon the co-ordinator? haha" Those titles still made me laugh, but I knew I would get used to them in time..Ms Scottie looked up at us; "You two know each other" "know each other quite well" professor Mcgonagall added, "Yes, we have been raised under the same roofs.." I realised that professor Mcgonagall indicated for us to tell more about ourselves so I added "Ate on the same...tables" as soon as I said it I realised it sounded quite stupid...a few people giggled quitle Ms Scottie took offense immediately giving me a dirty look..I looked down at my plate...."ehmm...sitting with us is Captain Baelish, the captain of the Grand Khaleesi..he was kind enough to join us this morning" said Ms Scottie, it was obvious who was the captain, he smelled of the sea, my brother Edward would love that, he was probably out duelling at this time, cant wait to get back into it when I come back...”Raised by the noble Nixons, what an advantage in life that must have been” Said a young lady, dressed in similar clothes to mine but I know she was much comfortable in them than me...Charlie grinned “Well that I can't deny, Lady Louise of Maybreak” He said her name out in full. To let me hear it...and thats how he and her started a conversation that lasted a long, long time I wasn't following it, more focused on how to eat this breakfast and how to win this 'Adventure Quest'...I went over battle tactics with Alex, thank God I had him, he's the only one I could completely rely on at this time, my brother Charlie too, but pretty eyes was all it took for him to loose reason, and Ms Scottie, well yeah but she was old...
(I don't remember Sansa wearing green at that point it time. Took me a moment to realize it was an edited picture.)
smile
{{I see you pay attention to detail}}
(Indeed. Just waiting until April sixth and finishing a dance with dragons.)
(Will we ever do a year-skip? The third year seems like a weak year. I would prefer the fifth year...but then O.W.L.S and N.E.W.T. Eh...)
"So let's go with your plan, Quinn."
(People are in year three likely because they are that age. I on the other hand am ancient. If we do a time skip we'll do it post wand trip.)
(Listen to Spike. He's a genius.)

(*Is now wary*)
{A time skip would screw things up{{for my character}} but I get your point, 14 still so young an innocent not able to do anything *fun}
(Well, we would have to finish any stories we have set up now. But, I don't want this RP to go on, with us just being third years."
(Fair enough.)