harry potter After Harry Potter Rp

heart-of_love posted on Nov 02, 2013 at 03:21AM
it's been ten year's after He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was defeated and Harry's children whom are now students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Harry's children will have amazing adventures. But will they be Terrifying or Awesome?
what are you in? Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff Or Slytherin?

Name:
Birthday:
House:
Year:
Personality:
Wand Type:
Bio Summary:
Appearance:
Anything Extra:
last edited on Nov 02, 2013 at 03:22AM

harry potter 1315 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1315

hace más de un año heart-of_love said…
Professor Grinchwall snorts and turns back to the lesson only to stop when Sora tries to sneak back in. "Miss Jones!" His firm voice made her jump. "Yes Professor?" She says turning, her black hair wipping around her face. "Go sit next to Mr.Hamilton perhaps you can keep each other awake." "Yes professor" her ice blue eyes scan the room and Sora walks over to Alvin and sits next to him in the empty seat.
hace más de un año Alvin2442 said…
"Sorry you have to sit in the back." Alvin whispered to Sora, when Professor Grinchwall wasn't looking. "This class is just so boring. You're like the one person who ever stays awake and even you fell asle-" He realized he was ranting and shut up. Alvin focused his eyes on the bored, making sure not to fall asleep this time.
(What is this lesson suppose to be about? Anyone wanna make something up?)
(( no idea so just Blah it))
"it's no big deal, i'm only sitting in the back because i kinda froze the class while i was sleeping." Sora whispers smiling that he shut up before he was done. "oh by the way i'm Sora Jones." She holds out her hand to him,
Alvin shook her hand, "Alvin Hamilton." Then he said, "That's why I woke up. It got extremely cold..." He smiled. "You're in Gryffindor right, I'm in Ravenclaw."
Sora smiles "sorry for waking you." she lets out a small yawn "the games have wore me out."
"It's already. Professor Grinchwall might have caught me sleeping and then I would have been in trouble." He smile widened a bit, before his eyes did. "You were in the games?"
"Yea and i'm glad there almost done." Sora smiles
"Well, I guess I'll cheer you on. And the person representing Ravenclaw."
karolinak1999 commented…
^^that would be Edward Nixon hace más de un año
hace más de un año karolinak1999 said…
big smile
After giving out to few more students professor needed a few minutes to himself, he went back to his desk and seemed to, meditate for a minute or two....I decided to take a good look around the classroom, scrutinize the class and it's pupils. Our history class was made up of, all houses apart from Hufflepuffs, I'm guessing they had their own history course to go by...around 30 students. In the front row, were all the Gryffindors, not because they were eager to learn, or because they are to deaf to hear from the back, but because they are usually kept in the front for all classes, as they can't be trusted in the back{especially the boys} to much messing/sleeping....I find history interesting, I just find it a real burden to study for, so much essays!!!
The second row was a mixture, still some Gryffindors, and Slytherins, the back was made up of mostly Ravenclaw, and Sora as of today...
As I was carefully observing everyone, I noticed all the Slytherins are very winsome, not one is average or below in terms of looks...all of us had very sharp features, then there were Hufflepuffs although not present with us now, most of them were undeniably adorable "I'd give Ravenclaw 3rd place" said Trina who was on my left, we started discussing this together "Yeah, some of them are really, truly..hah "Yes, but the half of them, I would consider plainly average" said Trina "Atleast they have beautiful brains" we both grinned ...."I wouldn't consider, Edward, Meadow or Alvin average though" "ha..their the three Ravenclaw beuts,Mike and Alice are not so bad either..." From the corner of my eye I glanced at Alvin, he was chatting with Sora, seemed friendly..."He's so freakishly tall" I said "Your saying it, like it's a bad thing!" "No..it's not...ooh and then the Gryffindors, their just." "Some of them are really unfortunate looking, most are average, and few not so bad" said Trina "The amount of gingers in that class, it's unbelievable, there wasn't a ginger in Hogwarts that wasn't in Gryffindor!" "Gavin and Kyle, thats all there is!!!" she looked at me with laughter "Sora's pretty.." "Ooh forgot about her!" ...
Suddenly, something hit me in the back..I turned around "Are you coming to the press conference this evening?" Edward asked me "No...I can't...sorry" "Charlie will be there!" "What no way!" "Yeah...he's on eof the co-organizers I just found out, minor but has something to do wit' em..ooh and Kenobi!" My mouth was wide open "Uggh.....stop right there Eddy! I don't want to know!! I already promised Alex I'd train with him" Just then the magical bell rang...We were free!!!!
The bell rang and Alvin was one of the first people out of class, even though he was way in back. How he did, "BECAUSE WE'RE EVIL" He sung Phineas&Ferb. Alvin adjusted his tie as he tried to remember which class he had next.
last edited hace más de un año
(Anybody gonna post?)
(sorry i just woke up...and for some reason they don't post more then once or twice a day))
Sora gather's her things and slowly makes her way to her next class yawning " The games have wore me out...and then there's more later..." She started to get dizzy so she put her hand on the wall to keep her up.The room spun like crazy and her head started to pound, Sora's books dropped to the ground as she did, Papper's flew around the hall and someone screamed.
Final class of the day...it was different for everyone, I had Arithmancy our electives...our proffesso Miss Septima Vector was always there before us...always..Arithmacy was like wizard maths in ways....

{{My other electives: Care of magical creatures and Study of Ancient Runes, choose your ones here:

link
Alvin walked to his Arithmancy class, going to the middle of the classroom.
Slowly Sora came to she was laying in the infermary all her books and paper's stacked nicely on the nightstand "What happened." she mutter's holding her head.
(I've been waiting on someone to post for 6 hours...)

The professor made us solve different equations and predict the future using numbers. Better than Divination. Alvin paid close attention, even though he was ready to go back to sleep, or do some Quidditch. He had missed one of the games, because of a sleep spell. Ravenclaw lost that game.
((sorry))
Sora grabs her books and slips out before she was notice and she quickly raced up to the common room. " Did i pass out?" She asks herself as she sits in the window seat next to her bed.
"I wonder if I can still read minds..." Alvin muttered to himself, before making eye-contact with someone. Why is that kid staring at me...He's creeping me out... Alvin blinked his eyes and looked back at the board. Thanks mom, I shouldn't even know about that...
(HELLO!!!!)
((calm down time zones are diffrent for everyone))
karolinak1999 commented…
Yes, Ireland over here!!! hace más de un año
(I'm...calm.)
((you sure??))
Sora sighs and presses her forehead to the warm glass. "why...is it because i'm hungry and really tired?"
(Yeah.)
Alvin reached in his pocket, just to feel his wand. He pulled out his small notebook he seemed to carry, and wrote down an equation. O in this class for sure.
((ok))
The bell rang telling everyone it was lunch time. "Great food." Sora says walking down to the great hall with all the other students.
Alvin walked out of the class, but right before he exited, he caught the teacher's gaze. Kids need to pay attention... Alvin chuckled and he went down to the great hall.
Sora bumps into Alvin, funny he was so tall yet she couldn't see him. "sorry."
"It's fine." Alvin says, smiling, and chuckling. "How did you not see me though?"
"no idea." sora shrugs "i think im just really tired and hungry."
"Well, it's a good thing we have lunch right now." Alvin said, walking towards Ravenclaw's table.
Sora walks over to the Gryffindor table and starts eating quietly by herself.
Alvin eat his food, calmly, up until he looked someone in the eyes. Why is he hanging out with the girl from Gryffindor? His expression changed completely, he decided to look straight down and eat.
Sora yawns and stands up only to wobble a bit. "darn it....so tired." she falls onto her back and is out like a light. some of the other Gryffindors started making a noises "someone need to take her to the infirmary!" someone shouts causing all the eyes in the room to land on Sora.
Alvin looked up to see Sora fall down. After, seeing no one volunteer to take her, he stood. "I'll take her." Alvin walked over and picked her up, supporting all her weight on his shoulder.
Sora opens her eyes slowly only to close them again. "sorry..." she says sleeply.
"Don't worry about it..."
"uh..huh" Sora falls back asleep
Alvin smiles, turning towards the corridor that leads to the Infirmary. He saw Madam Poppy Pomfrey just as she was about to re-enter the infirmary. "Madam Pomfrey! Sora passed out!"
Madam Pomfrey looks at Sora "quickly bring her in."
Alvin quickened his pace, getting to the infirmary in mere seconds and laid Sora on a bed. Madam Pomfrey waved him off, so he headed back down to the Great Hall.
Alvin whistled a tune, "Earth Angel" As he walked back to Ravenclaw's Table, he tried to avoid looking at anyone's eyes. Eye Contact could lead to him reading someone's mind. They would probably have something to say about him and Sora.
Alivin and Sora sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g! I thought to myself at lunch when Alvin volunteered with enthusiasm to help Sora when she fell, a nice gesture, a way inot a girls heart more like! God whats wrong with that girl, a lot of broken bones, hope she get herself together by the end of the week as more action and adventure awaits! I was sitting with Grayson, just Grayson, as he was the only friend of mine that did arthimacy{We had to find everyone at lunch, classrooms far away from each other}, and Teddy but he and Grayson aren't exactly talking...we avoided the topic of our 'relationship' as we felt there was no need to, we agreed it was a one night thing, aah we're like one and the same running from a serious relationship!
Alvin went to sit down, but he looked up at Saolra. "Legilimens", Alvin muttered way under his breath and met Saolra's eyes. His gaze thickened. Alvin and Sora sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g... "Immature!" He shouted across the room, 'causing people to look at him. He went back to his seat.
Sora slowly opens her eyes "god i need sleep." Sora cries "Yes stay here and rest." Madam Pomfrey says startling Sora.
Kids continued to stare at Alvin. He closed his eyes and muttered "Legilimens" If you wanted to do a group of people, it was better to have your eyes closed. Did he...Read someone's....Mind...That kid's insane... Alvin shut himself out, opening his eyes. You can't use a spell... He reminded himself. "Stop talking about me!" He burst out. Headmistress Mcgongll looked at Alvin, eyebrows raised.
heart-of_love commented…
Dumbledore is dead.......the headmistress is McGonagll hace más de un año
Alvin2442 commented…
(I've only got to Book 5, my bad.) hace más de un año
karolinak1999 commented…
ooh what a spoiler!! hace más de un año
Alvin2442 commented…
Actually, I already knew Dumbledore was dead...I forgot though. hace más de un año
Alvint took us, slagging him very seriously, which only provoked everyone even more...
we were 15 minutes into lunch and finally Trina, Scorpius, Laiden and Emily showed up.....we only noticed them when they took seats beside me and Gray...
Alvin sat down, ignoring stares from everyone. He finished his food and stood right back up to leave.
hace más de un año Goldenliz said…
(((((( Alright I missed a lot....Oh well)))
I stumbled out of the bathroom, it was still empty since the whole chamber-of-secrets went down, I asked moaning myrtle and it took me 10 minutes of pointless whining from her to tell me that I missed an entire day. Damn, I didn't even have an excuse, I strolled into the dining hall, and something felt odd,
I'm good with souls, but as soon as I entered that room, I felt my mind exposed somehow, like someone could read it, my instincts made me build a barrier to think of names of poisons, I recited them in the front of my mind, but honestly I was pinpointing where the mental awarness was coming from... I located a guy in the Ravenclaw colours, he was standing up to leave, but I ditched the poisons, and in my mind I screamed "Can you hear me?" I had to know, I made eye contact with him, but I had to look up since he was you know..tall. I felt my eyes brighten to the colour of fresh blood, but I also felt my stomach whine for a vanilla milkshake, since my patientce was thin and I was hungry I broke the intended eye contact and sat beside Rose and Gavin, who were too busy staring into each others eyes to notice me, so I just silently sipped the milkshake.
You don't need to be a mind reader to get a hold of the situation.....
I noticed Lizyana the monkey was back...yaaay!!! For some reason she was wet all over, musn't have noticed......and I assume she gave Myrtle a visit....Anyway I didn't pay much attention to her...
Alvin looked up, or down...depending... at Lizyana. Can you hear me... Something prickled at his mind and he shook his head. "What was that...?"
hace más de un año Goldenliz said…
As I finished my milkshake, I started blowing to make bubbles, yeah immature, but hey I never gott these moments as a child, and it was fun. Before I could sigh at the snickers coming around I felt someone sit beside me, slump on to the table, and push their elbows out, hitting my milkshake, I was ready to walk away when I realized that it was Kyle, and he looked horrible, I mean horrible, still gorgeous but you know, he had dark circles under his eyes, his hair was completley wild, his uniform was barely there, I sort of nudged my way in until were were both in a cave of darkness, like two children making a fort, and then asked "What's wrong?" He chuckled without any joy and told me "Bruce is missing, we can't find him, I'm just so worried" He sort of leaned into me and wrapped his arms around me, and gave me a huge bear hug, I cautiously hugged him back, but there was tension I decided to break, so I scooped up some pudding and smacked him, he returned the favour, we looked at each other, gold eyes meeting red and we burst into laughter, Good I thought to myself,If I kept thinking about Bruce I might have told Kyle where his older brother was, and I didn't want to see how Kyle would react to their empty eyes, it was enough to drive someones sanity away, mine was long gone, Kyle then hugged me once more and strolled off to other Gryffindor guys, smacking Gavin's head, and he apologized to Rose and left, I wonder what the Gryffindor guys were planning, they all shared the same mischievous glint, I focused and heard "Paintball" and "Epic" and "Don't let the teachers find out" I wondered how it would pan out, whatever it was, Rose huffed and walked over to me, and we sighed saying "Boys" in perfect union, we then walked side by side and when we reached the Gryffindor common room, I caught up on the notes and the gossip, apparently Sora was in hospital, and the tall Ravenclaw guy, who rose called Alvin helped her to the infirmary, Gavin then walked in and him and Rose started to cuddle and stuff, it made me nauseous, so I scampered off to the infirmary where Madame Pomfrey was insisting that Sora needed rest, I sat down beside her and said "Hey Sora"