harry potter After Harry Potter Rp

heart-of_love posted on Nov 02, 2013 at 03:21AM
it's been ten year's after He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was defeated and Harry's children whom are now students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Harry's children will have amazing adventures. But will they be Terrifying or Awesome?
what are you in? Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff Or Slytherin?

Name:
Birthday:
House:
Year:
Personality:
Wand Type:
Bio Summary:
Appearance:
Anything Extra:
last edited on Nov 02, 2013 at 03:22AM

harry potter 1315 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1315

hace más de un año heart-of_love said…
((Hai Me two!!+))
hace más de un año Alvin2442 said…
(Me three.)

Alvin walks down to the Dueling Club Room, ready to finally do his duel with Quinn. Ravenclaw vs Slytherin.
Sora followed quietly.
hace más de un año Spikegilfer1997 said…
I had a belt with near infinite storage and many potions within it. There's a rule against physical attacks in duels but nothing against potions.
hace más de un año Goldenliz said…
(((Me four)))
One thing about me: I adore stars, they are most likely my favourite things in this world, and right now I had the pleasure of watching them, after the library event, I snuck out the window, and just chillded in one of the foresty areas of Hogwarts, I didn't need sleep, that's what energy boosting potions and caffeine are for, and plus the stars were out and bright, bot hidden by muggle pollution, that just made the night even darker. It was quiet, peaceful yet something was insanely wrong, it was too quiet. Nature was making no noise, and nature was hard to be silenced. That's when I felt the cold, it was trickling gentle making the wind icy and frost appeared on the grass, I glanced around, making sure there were no accidental witnesses, and when I turned around, I reacted the way sane people do:
I smiled.
I stood up and remained inpassive as the dementor swooped down and tried to take my soul. It didn't work and I cackled, I was unable for duels, but dementors like fighting other dementors, we don't discriminate, I knew using a patronus charm was futile, my mind was too full of hatred and anger at looking at this thing that I've become, I'm no better. Suddenly, when the dementor came to attempt to steal my joy, I took the dark shadows and pulled, immedietley other souls flooded me, begging to be released, I gritted my teeth, I wanted to help them but I had to kill this dementor, I held the shadows and darkness in my hands and twisted them into a knife which I slashed through the dementor, it quickly evaporated int the souls it swalloed, shadows danced like ashes and moved to the closest living thing, also known as me. I felt so much hatred, anger, envy, greed, all the worst aspects of humanity. I breathed the darkness like air, and I sat back down to my original position, like nothing happened.
I stared at the stars again, some of them might have already been dead a long time ago, but I wouldn't find out, ever, since it would be too late since the star would come burning down,
I stood up and strode back inside, and walked to the Dueling Room, I needed something to focus on, or I would come crashing down
(Much darkness within this one.)
(I try)
(I don't have to.)
karolinak1999 commented…
ooh burn!!! true Slytherin here! hace más de un año
((Dual??))
(Dual what? Dual-wielding wands? I have hypothesized this and by all rights it should be possible.)
(*Faceplam* What about the dual? Between Quinn and Alvin?))
(That's a duel, my dear.)
(......i hate it when people correct me.....))
(Hmmm? Me? No, no, no! I would not dream of doing such a thing, I am an untainted soul of pure innocence completely ignorant of the ways of sarcasm.)
(9 that's a load of bull)
(I believe that is the nature of sarcasm. At any rate, the reason we aren't dueling is because he has mysteriously vanished.)
(I have a lot to do, ya know. I have a life.)
(Yes, clearly the snow in the southern U.S is beyond anything I've ever experienced. *Says the British Canadian* In all seriousness I meant no ill will with the previous comment, it was simply a fact at the time.)
(Eh...catch me tomorrow. I'll be open for a long time.)
(I don't have school tomorrow so at least then this will commence.
(Speaking of Duel-Wielding wands...)
(*Goes back to check your character sheet* No change yet. What do you mean?)
(Nothing. Probably be too difficult anyway.)
(No more than regular duel-wielding I suspect. The problem must be finding compatible wands. Wands with feathers from the same phoenix might work, although most wand makers would probably abstain from such a practice.)
(Roll call. Who's online?)
(Im online)
(Noted.)
(Wonderful)
(I am now. I think I'm prepared now. And, I might think of a way to Duel Wield wands...maybe. I'll have to see.)
hace más de un año karolinak1999 said…
{Could we please move on to the next day though..}
last edited hace más de un año
(Feel free.)
(Time-Skip to your heart's pleasure.)
(Content*)
((Roll, Alvin!! Spike!! Golden!!, Karo!!))
(*Initiates sonic spin roll run*)
((XD))
(Remember when we thought we would finish the duel today?)
((looks like its not happening))
(Apparently. So would you be open to me creating a Ravenclaw to even up the houses? No one can make me go Hufflepuff, it is known.)
(Doesn't matter to me...lies.)
((uhh...Sure?))
(If you feel like controlling two characters, go ahead.)
(Making additional characters is a practice from the HoO RP club so if somebody leaves mid-fight then you can still contribute until they return. Also allows for some continuous story arcs to give the RP some meat.)
(True there. I can't lie about that.)
(HoO RP Club?))
(Heroes of Olympus RP clob.)
((Oh))
Alvin summoned a few sparks out of his wand.
Sora watched quietly sitting in the window as the rain comes down.
(*Watches as RP hits the boring phase.*)