harry potter After Harry Potter Rp

heart-of_love posted on Nov 02, 2013 at 03:21AM
it's been ten year's after He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was defeated and Harry's children whom are now students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Harry's children will have amazing adventures. But will they be Terrifying or Awesome?
what are you in? Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff Or Slytherin?

Name:
Birthday:
House:
Year:
Personality:
Wand Type:
Bio Summary:
Appearance:
Anything Extra:
last edited on Nov 02, 2013 at 03:22AM

harry potter 1315 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1315

hace más de un año Alvin2442 said…
Spell....spell. Come on, there's got to be a spell for this. Ahaha....Perfect. Both of my wand tips glow blue, pointed at the objects. "REDUCTO!"
hace más de un año Spikegilfer1997 said…
I countered his rampant destruction with "Fumos" clouding the room with smoke. I doubt he heard me say the word with my whispering and the quietening charm. That was only half the advantage of wordless magic though, it still took time to speak the words instead of a simple thought. I shot some icy blue spells to specific locations, I then moved some thing around with carpe retractum to avoid Alvin destroying my gallery of bricks by memory.
"Protego Maxima!" I created this shield, 'because I can't I hear a spell he casting, so I mostly can't protect myself from it.
Thanks to my having a photographic I had a general idea of where everything was. I let the symphony begin, being able to flick bricks towards Alvin because of that "History spell" or whatever I was going to call my small amount of wordless magic. I felt sorry for anyone still surrounding the table, it was highly unlikely that Alvin with his dual-wands could hold out against all the bricks, let alone somebody with average skills.
A brick came out of nowhere, which I deflected, however, after more and more came out. I literally got hit by one in the chest and fell over. "Ouch...." Another brick flew at me, so I flicked my wrist, casting "Protego!" My chest hurts..., so I got up, and began flicking even more bricks out of the way, dodging, and casting Protego whenever I couldn't block.
I continued flicking bricks at him. Even if he could keep this up without even seeing what was coming his way this would leave him worse for wear.
last edited hace más de un año
I kept deflecting bricks, barely able to see them come at me, but if I was going to win this match I was going to need to clear this smoke. Wait a minute..."Finite Incantatem!"(General Counter-Spell)
(Countering what, specifically? The smoke?)
(Yes Spike. The Smoke, the spell Fumos.)
(Rightio.)
I continued my barrage, pressuring Alvin to fall back towards the end of the table.
"Immobulus!" I casted the freezing spell on every brick, using Hawthorn Wand, as I was faster with it. "Stupefy!" A jet of red light shot out of my Acacia Wand, flying towards Quinn.
(Why not simply break the bricks with reducto?)
I ducked under the shot and flicked my wand twice. A shoe which I had previous enlarged dropped down on Alvin, foot hole first to imprison rather then squish. I then cried "Expelliarmus!" and began a barrage as I started to stand up again.
"Reducio!" I casted, pointing one wand at the shoe, which reduced it size, to orginal. "Wingardium Leviosa!" I lowered the shoe down to the ground, then lost both my wands. "Oh no!" I ended up dodging, multiple strikes, as I couldn't get back to my wands.
I wasn't yet done, I had enlarged the other shoe as well and had it launching towards him from about ten O'clock. It was too close now to dodge, it would be interesting to see how he avoided touching the floor. All the while I continued firing stupefy at him.
Too close to dodge, too big to block. Then there's that stupefy. I vaulted backwards, I would still get hit by the shoe, but at least I didn't get stunned.
I continued firing and waited to see how Alvin planed to avoid touching the floor.
(I meant my ten O'clock by the way in case there was any confusion.)
I make a miraculously dive for both my wands, managing to grab both of them, and then I casted two spells. "Protego!" Using that, I managed to block a few spells, so I could cast my next one, "Wingardium Leviosa!" I casted it on myself, floating, so that I wouldn't touch the ground.
"Clever" I thought. "Wingardium Leviosa." was my counter, I muttered it from behind my hand, he couldn't hear my words I wanted to make sure he couldn't read my lips. I shot a brick up towards Alvin's face. Wingardium Leviosa isn't true flight, once you adjusted the height it's stuck there so he couldn't get back to the table that way.
"Reducto." I said calmly, reducing the brick to ash.
I continued to launch bricks, this time from under him to prevent Alvin from getting a clear shot. I twirled my wand to accomplish this, raised them like semi-auto shots.
"Accio Broom!" I said, using Protego, to block the bricks.
(As rad as it would be to then commence a mounted duel that actions has a few issues. It isn't instantaneous, the object needs to find a way to the caster and there is a counterspell for it. Additionally the wiki page on it says it can't be used "On" buildings. I'd be willing to believe that is a typo but whatever. But oddly enough, not said to be against the rules of the wizarding duel.)
(Edited.)
I cast "Depulso" to negate the summoning charm and then proceed to cast "Incendio" blasts to drain the levitation charm. They normally only last so long, shorter on living targets, pressuring the caster was sure to reduce that time and once it was up I had won.
I cursed under my breath of course, looking at the floor. It's over once I hit that floor. "Accio Broom!" I shouted once again, before casting the Flame-Freezing Spell.
I countered again with depulso, naturally the quietening charm would leave him unable to hear it. Another stupefy volley commenced, he has to think of something quickly or he would fall. At this rate I wouldn't give him more than thirty seconds until then. And since one of the rules of a wizarding duel is that the floor is lava that would mean his defeat.
(I'm confused. How come I can't touch the floor?)
(If we're dueling on a table the implied rule is that we can't touch the ground and doing so would mean defeat. It makes sense considering if this wasn't the case most every duel would end in a serious injury, as loose as Hogwarts is with such things it's no CHB.)
(Oh. I thought you meant I couldn't touch the table. I feel stupid.)
(I meant that as in I don't know how you would reach the table again when you're hovering in the air. Sorry for the confusion.)
(Don't worry. My fault.)

I look at the table. I had to get back on it. I silently casted Accio Broom. "Bombarda! Stupefy! Reduco! Tangellarina!"
(Is that reducio or reducto?)
"Protego." Was my action after my semi-regular casting of "Depulso" I had trained myself to cast a spell to check my surroundings every fifteen-ish seconds, I replaced that with depulso for now. So I ran along the table with the shield charm up imagining somebody must be really confused as to why a riderless broom kept going back and forth in the air.
I fell. I didn't know if the table was under me either.
My legs gave out. I didn't even noticed I was getting tired but I guess hardcore spell-casting, many levitations included do that to a person.
I casted the Seize and Pull Charm, pulling myself towards the table, I wasn't going to lose, because I touched a floor.
I waited until he was close to the table before casting "Reducto" and turning that half into ash. I wasn't going to keep hitting his shield when he needed the table and he couldn't defend it.
I watch as the table turns to ash and then I turn. "REDUCTO!" I destroy his half of the table, before looking at him, and casting the Seize and Pull Charm.
I cast "Carpe retractum" on one of my enlarged shoes, the incoming projectile the would envelope me is not something I ever imagined would happen. I readied expelliarmus to parry spells in case Alvin felt like destroying my footware and sanctuary.
I cast the Hover Charm, my feet nearly touching the ground. "We destroyed the table. We continue how?"
I rolled back in the shoe and then emerged from the foot hole. For a brief moment I considered lifting the entire castle so his feet would touch the floor. I gave Slughorn a glance and he looked just as confused as I.
I warded the shoe I reside in then prepared reducto. If Alvin tried to stop himself from touching the ground by stand on something I'd blow it away.
(GTG, correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's checkmate.)
I casted the Levitation Charm, rising myself up more. "Perficus Totalum!"
"Protego!" I began formulating a plan, if we just went strength to strength this battle would last forever. Cunning would decide the outcome.
"Stupefy!"
"Protego." I had created a goal, having that succeed was tricky. I supposed I had a lot of time, Alvin didn't seem to play the game anymore than one step ahead at best.
"ACCIO BROOM! STUPEFY!" After casting Accio, I shot multiple Stunning Charms at him.
I retreated into the shoe and cast "Depulso." I then reemerged ready to defend my new foothold. Another idea began to take form in my head, and Alvin had been the one to give it to me.
I cursed under my breath. I nonverbally casted Accio Broom. I waved my wand in the air, "Reducto, Bombarda, Tarantallegra."