brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6301-6350 of 116057

hace más de un año brattynemz said…
Well maybe she made it herself? LMAO kidding, if ever she comes here I'll be dead. :D
hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
god yeh i know lol
Hey have you seen this? link
i jus replyed hehe and as if there shouting about bl fans answering it hello they answererd the other one. i remember ages ago i added the same pick and it got deleted because they didnt like the question and someone reported it but the why do you hate brucas question stayed up lol
I know they always report things that they find insulting to them when it is not really. They are so sensitive and if ever there is an underdog here, that's us!
yeh i no wat ya mean we are both passionate about our couples but they always seem to take it more seriously i think they are less threataned coz there couple are together
I agree! I remember the pop quiz I made, I think I worded it poorly and then they went off on me telling me that they think I did it on purpose blah blah blah.. Oh I know, they are so accusing!
hace más de un año bl0ndy said…
Hey dolls what are you doing?
I also replied in the fan pick... ;)
last edited hace más de un año
i supose we are all as bad as each other its the same tho everytime we get a new brucas fan they jus go on one its quite funny coz they dont get what fanpop is about i remember when i first joined i got in an argument with abs abs of all people lol she totally kicked my ass i had nothing to back it up etc i was like what is this i only wanted to aswer the pic lol
hey bl0ndy you ok? whats your name btw?
LMAO I also got in an argument with her when I joined fanpop! What a welcome. :D

Hey bl0ndy. :)
i no i think ive only been in a few debates with her after that i dont have the knowledge of the episodes she has so i jus give up lol
I know it feels like she watches the show everyday she has completely memorized it! :D
grrrrrr im trying to get my CB fanatic but my stuff never gets rated ive added more stuff that some of the fanatics have
sorry and yeh i know maybe she jus has a really good memory
my name is Bojidara,but all of my friends calls be Bee. ;)
I also am trying to get a Die-Hard on the Brucas spot.Yesturday I got a Dedicated on Huddy and CSI on the same time.I was sooooo happy,I couldn't sleep :D
ok hi Bee =) im Dawn
livelovelaugh I'm going to rate your stuffs right on ;)
Hi Bee! I'm Nem.
awwww thanks bee i wasnt hinting lol
so nem have u read new moon?
hace más de un año sophialover said…
Aww hi Bee...read your comments<33!
HATE PEYTON WITH A PASSION TOO! Dawn what exactly have you added? I'm gonna rate your stuff hun!

[I'm being a bitch now...but this "tatia" is DEFINATELY making fake accounts! I mean...LOL! She's added like a lot of screencaps and her stuff gets rated like 8 times - five stars/per day or something! IT'S CRAZY!]
LMAO I'm already on it Dawn. Anyway, I didn't know Mary already has her fanatic!
I've been trying to get it like...FOREVER Nem! I finally got it yesterday!
Yes Dawn, it's my least fave!

Mary! LMAO you can never tell!
Hey 10x.Nice to meet you Nem ;)
Woah you're all so sweet ;)
OMG I want a fanatic too! But that's so impossible! Haha congrats! :D
i no it was like the other day i was like high contributor and now shes took over me im like wtf lol
ive got my bl finatic and look how long it took me to get that
in like a week! I FREAKING KNOWWWWWWWWW! It's so unfair...GRRRR! She did the same thing on the NS spot too! She added ONLY 400 screencaps and they're all rated 9,8 times! GRRRRRRR! She took me over in 4 days...LMAO!
How many months?
HAHA MY BL ONE ONLY GOT ME 2 MONTHS OR SMTH...LMAO! I was adding stuff like crazy & i went straight to it hihi<33!
i dont know where shes finiding everything from i mean on the cb spot ya have to racer to get the new vids on before everyone else and theres hardly no imgaes left that havnt been posted and i noticed with the vids shes posted are rated like 10 times and mine are rated 2
mine was about 5 months but mary how much did i add before i got one
what also annoys me is that ive added images it has 14 views with only 1 rating it annoys me
Hey Dawn I love your CB icons!

Anyway did you notice that the ratings here just went down?
yeh its coz all the lp fans are getting annoyed at us lol
I REMEMBER! You had added A LOT god! And i knoww...she's added just 50 vids or something like that but the other day she added some screencaps too so check them out. I'm sure they're all rated 8+ times! What gets to me is that when i was trying to get my Blair die hard she was constantly rating my stuff 1 GRR and she was being such a backstabbing bitch cause y'know..she's from Greece too and the big irony is that we were talking from MSN! GRRR!
I noticed too, even in here it gets like 64 views yet it is only rated 3-5 times.
I'm adding now your CB icons hun! Hopefully you'll get it soon but we really have to do smth with this bitch...damn...URGHH!
You mean...the ratings on here Nem? YESS i noticed it too. It's sad cause people are really trying for medals but i have to admit i'm not rating everything now as i used to during the summer cause i don't have the time either.
LMAO then report her! That's what others do, right? :D
Oh yeah,that's so unfair.I was waiting for my Bl dedicated for more than 3 months and I added my computer on this spot :D
It really sux when you see someone like that,who upoloaded like 60 thing and here you go -fanatic
It just sux
It simply sucks! Totally agree Bee! Nem i actually did a long ago but yet...NOTHING! GRR!
You could try again, just ask Dawn how fast she could've been banned. :D
I'm gonna try again and yeah...hope Dawn agrees too cause really THIS HAS GOT TO STOP! I can't stand her anymore...xD
very funny nem :P i know i honestly thoguht i was gon yesterday lol
anyway Mary janni asked if the artist club gets to choose the icon and the banner for the spot and I told her I'm going to ask you first but IMO I'd like to give everyone that right. What do you think?
NO WAY! You're not gonna be banned,Dawn.We won't let it.You just have ur opinion.It sucks that some people thinks that because they can banned everyone they're more than us.
i think we should keep the banner and maybe change the icon and quote i dont like the quote it doesnt signify BL