brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6051-6100 of 116057

hace más de un año brattynemz said…
Oh I watch it from sidereel. :) Anyway how have you been? How's work? I haven't had the chance to catch up with you but if you have to go then I'll talk to you tomorrow and tell me about the ep ayt? :D
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
i will prob go soon, so i may just vanish on ya. works so so, its work, what can i say, i won $200 to spend at some bar or something last friday at work from the radio, so yeah working has its benefits, like when i dnt work, lol. so im good, had a great weekend, pretty much non stop, caught up with some different friends which was great, and lets just say i wasnt exactly sober friday night. how have you been??? i feel like we havent really crossed paths in ages and actually had a convo that lasted more than maybe two post.
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
okay off topic but have u noticed ratings going down? im sensing an anti bler is invading our spot and messing with our stuff.

okay now i am going, bye nem, hopefully ill catchya 2moro. hugs
last edited hace más de un año
I noticed too, I posted my rant in the Ratings thread.. I've been good too except that school has just started so school works start coming tomorrow which pretty much sucks. :D
Ok ttyl :)
hace más de un año Janni said…
Hei^^ anyone one on? Have a little question?
Yeah still here. :)
Hei hun;)
do you know were i can watch yesterdays oth episode?
I'm not the best person to ask since I don't watch it anymore but maybe there are links already available at sidereel.com.
Thanks, but i've already checked that one.. This is bugging me..
SO whats up?
Well then you have to wait until tomorrow just like Mickei. :D Nothing much, how about you?
nothing much have been to school, nothing more. Have dance lessons later, but i'll be right back gotta do something:P
What kind of dance? I have 2 left feet :D

Sorry Janni, have to go. Catch ya tomorrow, goodluck with dance class! :)
last edited hace más de un año
Indian dance. lol:P
Have you & AMry considered my sugjestion, the one about the club, that keeps track withe the banner & icon. Or does that come under Artist club?
Thanks hun^^ LOVE you<33
Indian? :D

Hmm I haven't talked to mary yet but IMO it's better for everyone to enjoy the right to vote, whether they belong to a club or not. Maybe we can have that as a contest for the artist club? But yeah I'll talk to Mary about it. :)
Ok hun;) Cause i would love to join the artist club,as long as i don't have to make the pictures, just find them online:P
hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
jani i cant find it either its bugging the life out of me tell me if you find a site =)
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
hey Dawn
hey terra
you ok
yeah i am fine today is a huge day it is gonna go by so slow
awww why the election thingy
yes it is a big election and it is gonna be historic on both sides.
god yeh i no the papers are full of t over here cant imagine wat its like over there who you voting for?
Obama i really like him well who ever is elected they need to fix the damn mess in Washington
i dont even know whats going on over there lol
we have some major issues with the economy that needs to be fixed and a lot of people are losing jobs and houses and all of this started after a big problem with stock brokers.
awwww yeh we are getting that over here aswel the big credit crunch and all that
yep i am glad once the day is over and all this stupid political ads and attacks are over i really can't stand it.
i bet its tortue ours isnt until next year i think lol i wont be voting lol
I really wanted to take part of this election because i want some change and i have some issues with the current leadership.
yeh i dont blame ya hes an arse lol
yeah so i don't if you are still watching oth but the new episode is now up on side reel
yeh i no im watching it now lol
i ooked ever i thought i wasnt gonna get to watch it lol
i think you will like it especially Julian and Peyton but i think towards the end you will be on your seat because of what happens with Nate at the game
oooo dont tell me anything lol hehe
i won't but you will like it trust me
i hope so i havnt really liked this season much so far theres no much peyton and to little everyone else not that i dont love peyton i jus love the other characters 2 lol
ive jus got to the naked owen bit it made me laff lol
i know i did too and Brooke was right in what she said to him right there
yeh i no lol i do like brooke and owen tho
awww i really like peyton and julian she looked sooooo happy
I know me too i really love them together but Peyton screwed that one up
i know bless her but im really likin brooke and owen obviously not half as much as brucas but i hope they get back together
I don't know if they are from what i heard she is gonna get involved with some one else.
yeh i heard its julian
yeah it is but from what i saw Last Night i really don't know if Browen is gonna happen especially based on the spoilers out their.
yeh i dont think they will i really liked peyton and julian tho