brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6551-6600 of 116057

hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
i just finished those Dawn. I am sure one of us can do it Hannah.
hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
yeh i dont mind but terra you do them coz i did yours =) were the questions okkkkkkkk?
terra i will post it on the bl spot do i have to post it on the oth spot?
the questions were fine i had fun with them. Ok Hannah i will do your interview it is gonna take some time to do it though.
anyway guys gtg have fun =)
ok Dawn
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
bye Dawn! omg did i tell you i got an Edward Shirt!!!!!!!!!!!
for those of you are still on i just posted Hannah's interview in the article's section go check it out.

link
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
omfg
hey whats up??
what?
hi hannah, hows school and life and all?
awww i was just looking at ur icon and then bang its changed
nothing much that is weird with the different pictures their.
who is ur icon terra? i cant see it clear enough to tell.
It is Chad from that photo in the new Entertainment weekly he looks rather hot their.
lol i was thinking brunette, man i shld go get my glasses. and seriously, when doesnt he look hot? oh thats right, i just remembered sn 4 *shiver*
yeah so true the only think i am stumped on in that picture is why is Hil in that Bikini no sense at all considering everybody else is Clothed.
haha. just a random bikini, how random. you gotta wonder sometimes who picks out the clothes for the shots.

hey Han, u still around?
I know i bet you Mark did. I do have to say she has a good body.
i havent seen it anytime recently, i always saw peyton as being too skinny but not an unhealthy too skinny (yet). but the girls hot, skinny or not. im vurious caus i have no idea what pic ur talking about, but whats the background, what are the others wearing?? im just imagining them all dressed business like or in a pair of jeans and such and then theres peyton chilling in a bikini for no apparent reason.
it is a picture of them on the set in the new entertainment weekly i have it here somewhere i will get it for you.

link
cool. thanx
hey im back!!!!!!! whats up?? im good 5day weekend!
i had a long weekend and no school tomorrow which is good. Oh Hannah i gave those questions i asked you to my friend Katy and she had some fun.
haha, that pic cracks me up. lol as a joke caus this is way extreme but possible foreshadowings: haley leaves for her music and nathan and brooke hook up but brooke still secretly loves lucas, lucas is off working on his movie, or possibly he leaves the show and chad sticks to behind scenes... and peyton becomes a stripper.
haha cool!
haha i would love that!!!!!!!!
that is so cool i say Mickei you should be the new Writer of the show.
link vote vote vote!
what can i say i saw the pick and it just came to me, that pic is just sooo random, bikini aside, whats with the brathan, why are nathan and brooke dancing while haleys is singing, ahhh but brooke/sophia is looking right at lucas/chad which is kinda strange but sweet and bl heart thumping material.
i lvoe it!!!
i had to go for my jeyton, i have yet to see the 609 so i cant judge julian and peyton. and speaking of JP2 what are your thoughts???
I actually think they are quite cute together they looked great until you know who messed it up. Even tough i am really loving Juton they will not replace Jeyton in my heart nothing can replace them.
i love peyton and Julian! they were really kinda cute!
oh well i cant wait to see them, i guess its about time i accept that jake isnt coming back and look for alternatives *tears* but itll still be settling i think. but what a way to screw up jupe(?) if they change it to brulian, do you think that brooke and him would go well together and have good chemistry?
I don't know i will find out tomorrow i hope Julian cause problem for Leyton. Oh here is a new pick on the oth spot by abs you guys should check it out.
link
omg did i tell you Rob Pattinson is coming to Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
but i can't go:[ cause i have school:[
wow man that sucks having school that day if that was me i probaly would ditch school to meet him.
haha! i can't get a ride anyways
it's really far and costs like
$95 to get in! and you don't get to take pictures:[[
that sucks what is the point if you can't take pictures.
yeah i know
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
Gaah if Rob ever comes on here I'd sure ditch my class just to meet him!!!

And if you wanna push through with the match the name with the face game maybe you can send me your images so I can upload it in my photobucket account! :D

Hey I've added some icons on the Twilight spot can someone please rate them I'd die and be forever greatful if I get a dedicated medal! Thanks! :D
ok Nem i will rate your stuff even though i am not a member of that spot.
i'll go rate:]
anyone on?
i am but i am also doing homework that is due Wednesday
okay! whats up?
nothing much just doing Math
i hate math!!!!!!!!! im just waiting for someone to call me cause i have to go get my new phone!~
cool what kind of phone is it