brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6101-6150 of 116057

hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
hey anyone on?? omg did you see oth? Julian and peyton are so cute!
Terra you voted for Obama i think he's gonna win
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
oh im loading it right now!!! yay!
hahha! i feel an lp break up coming on!!!!!!
hace más de un año saBRUCAS said…
I was kinda dissapointed that we didnt get any BL since I was hoping for the 09 theory to work out, but I realllly like JP. They were soo cute.
I really hope Julian causes problems between LP.

OMG OBAMA won!! wohoo!
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
Yes Hannah i did vote for him i am so damn Happy right now that he won and i personally thought it would be closer than it was and has soon as 8 hit i new it would be over my state has the most. I really like him and i loved his Speech that just ended.
well i think the start of thee nd of lp is a great significant to brucas, sorta. lol i feel an lp break up coming too but i dnt wanna get my hopes up, but really this is the perfect way to get us into, especially if brooke and julian start something and peyton and lucas can get all jealous and angsty about it. though i still want the real jp back.
hace más de un año 1treehillfan said…
OMG I am soo happy I was like in tears when Obama won!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!! I posted an article on his spot :DD
Anyways I'm really missing Brucas... it's like there's none... :(
Alice i am too that Speech was so great i loved everything about it and i really liked McCain's concession speech but i wasn't happy that they were booing that Obama won.
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
anyone on? :D
hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
anyone on?
im on now! but i gotta go eat dinner soon!
anyone still on?
I am Mickei
hey terra. u seemed happy about obama, its still all over the tv and radio over here too.
Yes i am Happy it was a very historical night this might not happen again for a long time.
i know its this big thing that hes the first african american president, but i just think hes cool all around, he just seems president material and not like some old goof. in australia we're stuck with Ruddy, he smiles so damn much, i dont trust ppl who smile that much, but he does have a sense of humour which is good and he doesnt seem to want to cry all the time like our last prime minister.
you are right but i am really sick of the current administration and that party with what they have done with this country. Mickei I have to go i am about to eat dinner but i will be back later
last edited hace más de un año
so heres to obama cleaning up the mess. i cant believe there are death threats and all already, some ppl are just crazy. lets just keep him away from grassy knolls. it would suck if another presidents life was taken way too early.
hace más de un año mcewen_girl said…
Hey guys srry to budd in on the convo. But I live in TN and rumor has it that like 2 people have already been arrested for planning an assassination on Obama. It's really pathetic. Plus there were a bunch of kids dressed up in Obama masks on Halloween with knives through their heads. :[
Oh and I FINALLY finished that vid for Hannah..it took longer than I thought and it sucks but I will make her a better one later. I just wanted to get this one done before it's a week late. I will post the link in a few minutes :D
Kelsie you are right it is and i have heard that rumor and it also happened back in August at the convention.
Hey! Yeah I know they are so retarded. I mean like I'm not for Obama or McCain but I wouldn't plan to kill them b/c of their race that is just retarded. People like that really get on my nerves
me too but unfortunately they will be in this society for along time. I do not understand why people think like this.
I know me either, but I can't change them so I choose to ignore them
yeah that's true
Urgh I'm pissed now. I finished that vid but I messed up one part and I had it all the way uploaded and everything when I noticed it. It's gonna take forever to upload again :[
that always sucks when you have to upload things over after doing it the first time.
Yeah it does and my freakin video maker is being a bitch it's saving it soo freakin slow!!
that sucks i have tried to do a video the only place that really worked was one true media and i don't use Sony Vegas i can not figure that damn thing out.
Ohh I can't figure Sony Vegas out either and I don't like One True Media I just use window Movie maker..it's not great but it's ok.
it's good that i am not the only one who can't figure that out and thanks for the prop on my Juton icon.
Urggggggg I'm so sick of racist people!!
:(((((
oh me too Alice unfortunately i have some of those type of people in my family
^^ Ehh me too :(
Distant relatives, but it sucks all the time.
It's so hard to tolerate!
I swear every time I hear someone say the n world I'll lose my cool.
How hideous are some ppl???
i know my Dad always calls them things and all this election tried to see his side and some of the things he says and he gets that from his mother who is a big racist and the things she says is so wrong.
omg! does anyone know where i can watch the bloody newest ep of oth and actually have it work! this is driving me crazy.
hey! anyone on?
i am Hannah
I'm on Hannah!
'Ello peeps!
hey!
Hey Alice what's up guys
Ehh nothing.
Just being my regular fanpopper self :D
hhahah im so excited im off for 5days!!!!!!! im going shopping tomorrow!
ok cool i am waiting for Grey's Anatomy tonight to see how they handle the Erica situation.
^^ whats up with her?
oh you didn't here they fired her character because of the storyline with Callie and tonight is her last episode and apparently the way they did it they is no way she is gonna be able to come back.
^^ Whos Erica??
Erica Hahn she replaced the the old heart surgeon but she was a big bitch and i lot of people didn't like her and her storyline was bad.
^^ You mean in OTH??