toushirou hitsugaya Fav thing about Hitsugaya

cristinia posted on Apr 23, 2011 at 05:09PM
Whats your Favorite thing about Hitsugaya??

toushirou hitsugaya 10 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año cristinia said…
heart
My favorite thing about Hitsugaya is EVERYTHING! #1 hes short #2 hes sooo cute #3 hes serious #4 hes a Captain #5 hes Badass #6 hes strong #7 hes like watermelon .... etc.
 My favorito! thing about Hitsugaya is EVERYTHING! #1 hes short #2 hes sooo cute #3 hes serious #4 hes
hace más de un año SHIROsNO1FAN said…
wink
everything about hitsugaya i love because he is badass i am hitsugaya's biggest fan ever
hace más de un año soran said…
big smile
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hace más de un año hitsugaya_143 said…
crying
no im the biggest fan of shiro-san i know everything about him cuz ive search for it until i knoe everything even if you ask me and the sure thing is im so in love with him i cant even sleep without looking at shiro-san's face and i cant be comforted when i always saw them together with hinamori
hace más de un año shiroi said…
crying
from my heart i want to say I like everything about hitsugaya from head to toe, I can't say anyting more.

for hitsugaya toushirou

i realized that, you can't be with me...
but....
if someday I am in love with other guy, you always to be special and preciousto me....

from someone who really loves you....
hace más de un año cristinia said…
Oh my god....that was so touching :P I never even cosidered that fact that no matter how hard we try we will never be able to be with him (sob). But! A girl can dream right? Haha
hace más de un año shiroi said…
blush
right right
I agree with you ^^
hace más de un año patricia-nicole said…
big smile
Everything! He is awesome
hace más de un año hitsugaya_143 said…
heart
I love him the way he is :3
hace más de un año MyBlueDragon said…
idk... i guess every small part of him makes him so Ultimate. take something away and he's no longer him.