Total Drama Island Fancharacters más Roleplayy!!

RavenRox2 posted on May 04, 2011 at 07:44PM
For Some reason I'm figgin' obsessedddd with RP!

I'm not sure why...but I do hahahah soo yeah. we all go to the same high sckewl...Redwood High (my friend came up with the namee) and it's the first day of skewl! :D

the rules are usual... No hurting/killing. No TV characters in these RP. No...i can't think of anything else haha so GO FOR ITT!!!

OH! and try not to ignore other poeple that are new or that havent been on for a while cuz it makes them feel all left out likeee :))

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 339 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 339

hace más de un año RavenRox2 said…
Calyn: *walks into skewl* This is gunna be an interesting year... *walks down the hall to find her locker*
hace más de un año Seastar4374 said…
Rochelle: *sighs and looks down at her flannel and skirt. She looks at everyone else and what they are wearing* great another year of the farm girl gettin picked on. *she walks down the hall to find her locker*
last edited hace más de un año
Calyn: *sees Rochelle* Hey, I'm Calyn. What's yur name??
Rochelle: *looks at her and smiles* Rochelle. Pleasure to finally meet someone around here. I just moved here over the summer.
Calyn: Oh that's cool, where did you live before??
Rochelle: I moved from Tenessee. *Leans against an open locker without realizing, Falls in*

Other people: *start laughing*

Rochelle: *sighs out of sadness and embarasment*
Calyn: Are we gunna be immature and laugh at someone?? No, ya heffs get outta here! Sorry about Redwood...
Rochelle: *stands up trying not to cry. Hurt voice* Its ok. *runs off*
(sorry I didnt reply early)
Calyn: Rochelle!! Wait! *turns to the students* You guys are jerks *runs after Rochelle* Rochelle?? Where'd you go??
(Its still Rochelle but I am switching over to 1st person. Its alright) *I am hiding in the chorus room. Door locked and lights off. My soft singing can be heard* Her daddy gave her her first pony and taught her to ride. She climbed up high in the saddle. Fell I don't know how many times. He taught her a lesson she learned. Maybe a little to well... Cowgirls don't cry. Ride baby ride. Lessons of life are gonna show you in time. Soon enoguh you're gonna know why. It's gonna hurt every now and then. If you fall get back on again. Cowgirls don't cry.
Calyn: *hears her singing* Rochelle? is that you? *walks into chorus room and sighs* Rochelle! *sits next to her* I'm really sorry about those jerks...they used to make fun of me too last year and 8th grade..
hace más de un año jadore_renard said…
(hey ^^ anyone mind if I join with a couple ocs?)
(suree go ahead!!)
(okie~ :D thanks)

Bryce: *walking down the hall with a back pack slung over one shoulder*

-----
Talia: *attempting to crack the conbination on her locker* open 'gorramit! I'm going to be late for class! *smacks her locker*
*I look at Calyn and sigh* I'm usually an outcast so I'm used to it. Singing just helps me relieve my stress from people making fun of me. *puts my elbows on my knees and my hea don my hands*
Calyn: No don't cry! please! c'mon, the bell's gunna ring in like ten minutes and we haven't even opened our lockers yet! *laughs a little* let's go. *starts towards the door and looks out and sees Bryce and Talia*
Calyn: Hey guys! *waves*

Bryce: *sighs in annoyance and looks up* yes?

Talia: *still struggling with her locker* hi, don't mind him, he's always been a bit of an ass.

Bryce: *shrugs* didn't hurt when my parents said it, doesn't hurt now either *continues walking to class*
hace más de un año TDIlover4ever said…
(Mind if I join..? =3)
(go rite aheadd! :DD)
Calyn: well...need some help with yur locker??
(Yay~! =D)

Meghan: *runs in while looking at schedule* Oh great..I'm gonna be late. Now where's my locker?? *looks at paper* Here it is! *tries to open* Ugh..open! *slams on it* Open!!! >.<'
Calyn: Good Lord it seems like everyone is having locker troubles...*sees locker across the hall* hhmmm....* trys to open it and it opens perfectly* Thats weird..... *peeks head inside the office* Mrs. Croker? We're having locker troublessssss.
Mrs. Croker: Okai i'll be rite out.
Calyn: Yessss! Yo, Maghan! Mrs. Crokers commin out to help youzz! *walks over to Maghan*
Meghan: Yay! =33
Calyn: I know rite!!
Mrs. Croker: What seems to be the problem with yur locker?
*I walk out a bit depressed but I'm out. I walk to my first class not caring about my locker*
Calyn: i'll be rite back, Meg...*waks fast after Rochelle* Are you okay??
Talia: thanks, I'm just about ready to give up on it >.<

Bryce: this is why I don't bother. *holds up his back pack* this is much more reliable
*I nod* Yeah I just miss home. I just wanna go home and ride my hrose Chardanae
Calyn: *To Talia* Mrs. Croker is rite there helping meghan with her locker..she'lll help you too *points down the hall*
*I walk into first class spanish and sit down*
Calyn: oh junk! I forgot my schedual ahahh what do I have? *looks in skewl bag and pulls out her schedual* oh...I have Science... BORING! *trudges to Science*
Mrs. Croker: *opens locker* There you go!

Meghan: Thanks! Okay..now where's my first class? *looks at schedule* I go to...Math, fun! *goes in the classroom and sits down*
Talia: I'll have my locker fixed later... I don't want to be late for class. *checks schedule* okay I have art right now, that's not bad ^^

Bryce: *checks his schedule* science? Meh... No one won't will miss me for the first twenty mintues of class *leans against the wall and starts playing Angry birds on his phone*
*I look at Meghan* hey your that girl who couldn't get her locker open.*I look at the teacher and decide to show off* Hola mellamo Raquel. Como estas?

Mrs. Delgado: Muy bien y tu?

Muy bein gracias *I smile*
Calyn: MR TEACHER MAN!!!!!
Teacher: Calyn!!
Calyn: hi.
Teacher: Hello.
Meghan: *to Rochelle* Yep, and your Rochelle, right? =)
hace más de un año GWENxTRENT said…
(Um, is it okay if I can join?...)
hace más de un año Courtneyfan785 said…
(can i join too?)
hace más de un año princess2109 said…
(Can I please join?)
hace más de un año nymph_tonks said…
mind if i jump in?
amaza girl: *runs into math class, grumbling* why do i have to go here? i'm a superhero! *glares at everyone, then knocks down teachers desk.* i better not have to do anything!
hace más de un año gwuncanfan said…
(I'm gonna join, just because I feel like it XD)

Julia: Ahhg, God, new school. *looks at schedule* Math. Meh. *grabs books from locker* *walks into the classroom* *sees an empty spot next to Meghan* *sits down and smiles at her* Hi, I'm Julia. What's your name?
Julia (Eh, I'll just say Me): *sees amaza girl knock over the teacher's desk* O_O What the... *slides low into seat to hide from her*
Sarah: *sits in her seat and looks around the room*
Me: O_O *whispers to Sarah* That girl who flipped the teacher's desk is kinda scaring me.... O3O
Sarah: *whispers back* I know shes a little freaky
(g2g everyone night)
Bryce: *is playing hungry birds in the hall until suddenly the phone is snatched from his hands* hey!

Random teacher: why aren't you in class?

Bryce: *plugs his nose* oh god, why don't you brush your teeth. Seriously man, your breath is rancid. *tries to grab his phone back*

Teacher: *glares* get to class! You'll be lucky if you get this back by the end of the day * stomps off with Bryce's phone*

Bryce: well this sucks *heads to the science classroom*
----
Talia: *is sitting in art with a text book open in front of her* since when is textbook work assigned in art class? D: this sucks.
hace más de un año Lollipop97 said…
(Hungry Birds you say? XD And, uhm, anyone mind if I'll join? If anyone is still on ^^; Okay, I'll just jump in :3)

Lynette: *Running down the hall with her books in her arms* I'm late again I'm late again I'm lat- OH SHIT! *slips at some wet spot on the floor* OUCH! *Rubs the top of her head* This is the time where you wish you had a lawyer...
Bryce: *strolls into the science room, not carining if the teacher is mad with him and takes a seat in the back*

-----
Talia: *sketching with charcoal*

Kurt: *is sketching as well* D: it's getting all over my hands

Talia: *mutters* that's what she said.... *smirks* that's just what happens Kurt. You can always just wash your hands afterwards.
(I'm back( Sarah: *looks around the classroom*
*I look at Mehgan and nod* yeah thats right. *fixes my boots so they're on straight. I sigh and look down and murmur* estoy abburoda.