Total Drama Island Fancharacters total drama sweet mother of mercy we're all gonna die

vegeta007 posted on Oct 28, 2011 at 08:07PM
pretty simple you arrive on bus introduce your self to chris and see a chick or dude you can score there will be campers from tdi/a/wt
last edited on Oct 28, 2011 at 08:21PM

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 1055 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1055

hace más de un año tdiCxTlova18 said…
smirk
lucia: *snickering in the bushes*
chris: YOU! YOU DID THIS!!!!!
lucia: maybe i did, then again.....
hace más de un año vegeta007 said…
Jason:walking with some strawberries here fluffy here boy *a tiger comes out of the shadows* fluffy *tiger smiles* ok fluffy remember your signal now go on *throws the berries* go get 'em *sees Chris* wonder what happened to him must be lucia don't have a lot of time I still need to get snowy and tweetie *alion comes and smiles* oh snowy guess that just leaves tweetie my vulture *walks and talks* some people have dogs some have cats but. Have the most dangerous predators known to man *sighs*
laugh
lucia: *getting a thrill out of chris yelling at her* i swear i didnt do it! :D
chris: THIS ISNT FUNNY!!!!! IM PURPLE!!!!!
lucia: chill out dude!!!
hace más de un año colecutegirl said…
*group comes out of forest*
matt: *bursts out laughing*
nate: *tries not to laugh*
mello: hey chris what happened *laughs and high fives matt*
riley: *whispers* you actually did it?
mello: whn I say I'll get back at someone I mean it
pixie: *laughing but...oh man thats radical

chris: *turns to them* what are you laughing at?!? Now my hot look is rouined
Jason:everytime I go looking for tweetie I always think why do I have a vulture why not a dog
Raymond:Delta-New what's up bor *Jason stunned* yo bro what's up in thin freaky place huh bro
Jason:so happens I'm lookin for Tweetie **Raymond had the oh man look* I ask myself why do we
Raymond: dude why can't we just get a dog or a cat but I'll help you look for him but why why
Jason: ok but watch out there are some real crazy chicks here and no. They're not hot *walks*
last edited hace más de un año
sayu: overhears the conversation* so what youre saying is the girls here are ugly?
nate: oh god not again
mello: *talking to matt* cant belive he didint guess it was me
matt: I know but youre bound to get found out soon
mello: as i said highly doubt it

Jason:*walking with some meat* odd I was looking for 4 deadley predators and I've only needed meat once that is just strange, even more strange why do I have a vulture for a pet
riley: vulture?!Yay!!!

mello:I havent seen her this happy since she jumped out of the school window to go to the candystore
matt: I know...
sayu: so she likes vultures?
pixie: looks like it
mello: wanna go play shum music?
matt: yep!
sayu:... he called me ugly...>:(
Lucia: i dont care if people coll me ugly
Jason:why did I even name hin Tweetie that's the name of a little budgie not a vicious vulture who eats other birds...... Wait where did Raymond go? Ag nee dai doos huh tweetie? No that's just a little nest oh man I need to get that bird wait....... I can't believe it *turns around* the bird has been folowing me all this time *to Tweetie* just remember your signal I gotta go *walking* all this time wasted no I gotta look for Raymoind ....... No I'm sure he knows where to go I should get back to Bruno*sighs*
sayu: I care... oh hi I'm sayu and you are?
Jason:*thinking* when is the perfect time to attack *his uncle calls* so the next challenge I s the awakethon three people are going home better tell the others fast *finds everyone* yo we gotta go the next challenge is an awakethon three people are going home and with our team its the first that fell asleep
riley:I rule at this!
mello: oh god youll keep us awake
matt: *nods*
Jason:just be careful Bruno is not one you want to wake up at night I might have tamed him but nothing ever comes a sleeping bear my friends learned that the hard by the way who messed up Chris like that almost made my animals useless
sayu: *smiles* will do...i wanna fight

(w.i.p of sayu.)
 sayu: *smiles* will do...i wanna fight (w.i.p of sayu.)
Jason:Chris is doing a morning bull horn attempt as a prank so if he wakes you up just sleep
sayu: will do and even if i do wake up I'll probably end up getting my own back now im gunna go to te shark tank c ya *runs to shark tank*
Jason:I gotta make sure she doesn't go near James *runs and thinks* why did I even name my shark James in fact why do I have in the first place
(this is lucia, and the smiley face, is the design on her headphones :3)
lucia: *sneaks away from chris* u r pretty good with names though
 (this is lucia, and the smiley face, is the diseño on her headphones :3) lucia: *sneaks away from chr
sayu: *at shark tank* aww I cant hurt yu guys look at chu!! youre adorable *strokes shark*damn sharks are cute?!?! how does this happen?
Jason:James don't even think about*thinks*again* why is his names James what the hell *to sayu* don't be fooled by his cuteness that shark is cunning it took me a while to get him to stop trying to bite me
hace más de un año smartone123 said…
(cute srry ive been gone)
(yay welcme bak)

sayu: h dnt wrry im good ith animals *stroking james* wait wait why is his name james and not something like spike?
Jason:I always ask myself that quesrion like why did I name a tiger Snowy or a vulture Tweetie and why do I have those kinds of pets
sayu: theyre exotic,extreme thats why but i honestly dont know why you would name them that? maybe you still want a normal pet ut you lve these extreme onnes too much to let them go...damn I talk way too much sorry
Jason:its cool I always ask myself why dont I just have a dog or cat why do I have a vulture, can you imagine how long it would take to train a bear and tiger to eat fruits and resist meat at times, not to mention to train shark to attack while I'm in the same tank
sayu: yu must be patient and brave then*smiles* but i love your shark its calmer than most...I have a pet wolf back home
her members attack civilians-NINA group

screams and runs from attacks-civilians
hace más de un año aprilacne said…
(SORRY MY INTERNET WAS DOWN!)

Rexie:*laughs at chris*HAHA~ Dude this is like when Dx poured green paint on the spirt squad!

Charlie:Bloody, Chris I'm so sorry this happened~

Chris:YOU DID THIS!

Charlie:*gets really mad*

Rexie:*stops laughing*Oh snap....

Chris:*yelling at charlie*

Charlie:THAT IS IT!*punchs chris in the gut and puts im in the wastland hold*

Chris:What in the world, put me down!

Charlie:*goes over to the shark tank and still sees some sharks*Bye-Bye bitch...*does the wastland, says in a tone like wade's*Anybody else?
sayu: woah woah! what are you doing? dont frighten the sharks *gently strokes a shark* although i gotta admre your fighting skills! radical! Im sayu by the way
Charlie:*smiles*Thank you, I'm Charlie Barrett, I learnd all my fighting skills from my dad.
sayu: sayu jeevas, my dads dead...this is te only thing ive got left from him *points to goggles on her head*ut thats ok i know he was happy...I dont usually fight... im scared of hurting someone unless its someone i really hate

chris: SO WHO KILLED MY LOOKS?!?!?!

sayu: *rolls eyes* if you really want to know it was mello but i doubt youd wanna yell at him *mimes a gun and points it at chris* do you get what im saying???*turns back to charlie* your fighting is presst awsome though :D
Charlie:*laughs*Rexie come meet Sayu!

Rexie:*grins*Yo wut up motha f'er, I'm the chain-gang princess Rexie Cena.

Charlie:She call's everyone that.
sayu: *nods*I'm sayu jeevas *smiles*
Jason:oh man, thanks sayu she would've ruined my plans for Chris and scared James *looks at James and smiles*dont bite anyone here ok
sayu: no prob *smiles* and if he tries anything theres always me to stop him if youre not around
Raymond:*shouting*DELTA-NEW wats up bro this place is awesome *sees James and shouts*JAMES NICE!!! yo bro thats a shark and wats up with your lady friends somethin goin here huh?
Jason:Raymond you and I are tight but I swear you are annoying right now
Raymond:its cool*to sayu* wats up I'm Raymond M. Cross the 3rd Jason's bro and he said there are crazy chicks here shes awesome
Jason:not her Ray
sayu: *laughs* im sayu. so whats up?
lucia: GUUUUUUUYYYYSSS!!!!!
chris is sorta flipping a shit because of his new skins!!!!
Raymond:my bro here is up for revenge so he takes me along so he has someone to watch his buddies *two guys walk in* and there they are
Ashlin:sup I'm Ashlin
Jaytin:hi I'm Jaytin and might I say looks my wish has come true
Jason:you'll have to excuse he flirts with any girl he can
Ashlin:yeah its a head case sometimes
Jaytin:shut up
Jason:did Brent come with you
Ashlin:he's got to play the keyboard for his fam's dinners
Jason:wat a shame
Jaytin:hey is that James or Kevin
*James bats eyes at Jaytin:
Ashlin:yep thats James
Jason:feels like I have a gay shark
Raymond: yo dudes back off sayu thats Jason's squeeze
Jason:dude
Jaytin:no matter *sees charlie* hey babe might I say you have stolen my heart
Ashlin:like we said before dont mind him so you got any friends here?
sayu: *laughs* hey I'm sayu
*nate walks in*
nate: dude! sayu where hav u been? chris almost attacked mello just now!
sayu: no way! *gives nate high 5* theres no way chris would win
nate: theyre shouting at eachother now
sayu: this ive got to see... you guys coming?
Jason:defo
Raymond:yeah
Ashlin:sure
Jaytin:you know wat the say follow the leader
sayu: c'mon then and lets hope mello doesnt kill our host

chris: WHY??!?! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO RUIN ME?!?!
mello: YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID THERE WASNT ANY CHOCOLATE ON THE ISLAND JUST SOME CRAPPY FOOD!
chris: SO YOU DECIDED TO TURN ME PURPLE AND TRASH MY PLACE?!?!
mello: IS IT THT OBVIOUS!!!!
chris: Thats it! *tries to punch mello*
mello: *stops his punck grabs chrises wrist and twists it then kicks him smirks and walks away*

sayu: lawl chris got owned!
nate: i hate it when he gets like this but...that was worth it!
Jason:I'm thinkin Chris is bad luck this season
Ashlin:yeah next he's gonna get get mauled by a bear
Jaytin:I wish I could've done that
Raymond:I'm gone *Raymond leaves* brb
Jason:oh man *calls uncle* keep an eye on him, thanks uncle
Ashlin:dude your bro needs a tracker or something
Jaytin:I'm gonna get me that honey at shark tank
Ashlin:James?
Jaytin:no that other girl
Jason:yeah right
Jaytin:you mock my mojo
Jason:yes I do
Jaytin:w'ever *leaves*
Jason:maybe we should get a line for him
Ashlin:same here
sayu: never thought chris would let himself get pranked so much smiles* oh well ...so whatcha guys wanna do?
Ashlin:play some music
Jason:yeah we gotta practice
Ashlin:I'll go get Jaytin
Jason:you play an instrument sayu?
sayu: *nods* yeah i play drums and guitar
Ashlin:cool I play bass
Jaytin:I play drums too our buddy Brent plays keyboard but Jason is the man tell her wat you play
Jason:its nothing just the trumpet,violin,guitar,bass,saxophone,flute­,st­eel­ban­d,b­agp­ipe­s,p­ian­o and keyboard its nothing
(im confused XD)
(well there are a bunch of people talking bout random things) XD hard to explain)

sayu: woah! Thats awsome! I used to play piano but then gave up after...my dad died... oh well *punches jasons arm in a friendly way* how did you get to be so good with music? *grins*