beyblade Metal Fusion beyblade RP

Zmidy313 posted on Jun 04, 2012 at 06:54PM
I'll be my OCs Kenzi and Mei

Kenzi
Bey: Eruption Dragonoid (Drago for short)
Special Move: Dragon Hype Beam, Spinning Fire Breaker, Misanko Flame Bomb, Volcanic Eruption
Type: Attack
Animal/Creature: Dragon

Mei
Bey: Typhoon Aphrodite
Spec moves: Mermaid Assualt, Tsunami Strike, Typhoon Wave Crash
Bey type: Defense
Animal: Mermaid

Pic-(left to right) Mei, Kenzi.

MADE BY Melolli-Gotchi ON DEVIANTART
 I'll be my OCs Kenzi and Mei Kenzi 16 Bey: Eruption Dragonoid (Drago for short) Special mover
last edited on Nov 19, 2012 at 12:00AM

beyblade Metal Fusion 982 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 982

hace más de un año TAIKAMODO said…
Temari through a dagger at a bush."Come up you creep!Or next time i won't miss."she said coldlyI looked at her with a paled expression on my face."W-when did you learn that?"i asked.She just winked."Don't worry about that kuda boy.Just know a dork like you can't learn it." "who you calling a dork queen of weirdos." "you're the weird one." "my words exactly."we continued arguement
hace más de un año Alvin2442 said…
"I expected you two to know, but I guess Tari did."
hace más de un año Zmidy313 said…
Mei: o.o' She's kinda scary Ken...

Kenzi: Yeah, but she be could be a huge help in the long run
"Sad, you two."
"Before i die and tari kills someone can we go somewhere else so we can't be watched?We don't need any of druman's thugs hearing our conversation right?"i ask.Temari shrugged."Sure but where exactly would we go?"
I look at Kenzi and Mei.
Mei: Why are you looking at us? Its not like we have some secret hide out around here!

Kenzi:*looks at her*

Mei: Okay...we do..

Kenzi: Follow us.
"Go."
Mei: What was that Alvin?
"Go. You said follow you, but haven't moved."
Kenzi: *walks*

Mei: *follows*
Me and temari followed everyone."Hey fukuda,what's going on?Everyone is serious and we were being stalked earlier.Something's happening..."tari whispered.I shrugged."Allt of stuff.But we're leaving tonight to newyork for the tournament.the prize is 20,000 points and their are 64 spots so that leaves alot of room for druman to get a hand in messing this tourney up.Then there's the chance he's attacking bttle bladers."i whisper back.She looked at me oddly."what?Something on my face?" she laughed."no it's just i've known you since we were born and i have never seen you serious before.kinda cool." "Hehe.Thanks.I wonder where we are even going...."
Kenzi: *stops infront of a big rock*

Mei: *launches Aphrodite at the rock and it breaks*

Kenzi: *leads them inside*
"Cool!But how do you close it if you break the door?"i ask.
Kenzi: Like this. *launches Drago* Heat Vortex!

Drago: *puts the rocks back in place*

Kenzi: There!
"Oh!I never knew you could do that..."i say.
Kenzi: *smiles a bit* Yeah, but its not a move we could use in battle
"How come?Is it illegal or something?"i ask.
"It leaves Drago wide open, while that move is activated."

(I am some how, watching Bakugan. Hmm...Kenzi.)
((XDD))

Kenzi: Yeah, so someone could easily break through.

Mei: Although, if we practice with double battles maybe you and I can toy around with it.
"Just hope, I'm not in it, against you. I know exactly where to strike."
"I guess you should train it then or attempt to do it quicker.then your not left open right?"temari asked.
Kenzi: I guess so..
"Okay then.Now are we gonna stand at the entrance all day or go the rest of the way in?"i ask holding my hands behind my head.
"Go."
I'm starting to get sleepy.What time is it anyway?The flight you guys were talking about leaves at two A.M and i know it isn't two yet."i say yawning.
"It's close, but what time is it really is unknown."
Kenzi: *leads them into a room with a training stadium, a couch, a bean bag chair, a mini fridge, and a TV* Here we are!

Mei: *runs and plops on the bean bag chair*

Kenzi: Now that we're in private, we need to talk about what would happen if we ran into Druman before we leave for our flight.
"As of now me and fukuda are the only two out of us who was experience against druman."temari said sitting down on the couch."And we both got our buts kicked.I barely made it out alive.And i stilk can't control samra yet.I can't do a single move i did against kenzi again and tari doesn't have a special move either."i pointed out sitting next to tenari who was angry at me saying she didn't have a move.
I lean against the TV. "Don't have a move, can't use a move, hmm...well isn't that an interesting combination."
Kenzi: Well we don't have enough time to practice or make you a special move, so we'll have to focus on mine, Mei's and Alvin's special attacks and Tari's and Fukuda's strength and will power.
"I got plenty of will power!"i say."the only thing you have is a loud mouth."temari commented smiling.
"Shut up..." I close my eyes.
I repair my bey, before grabbing everyone else's bey, besides Tari.
Tari repairs her own bey.After staying quiet for a while,i take samra seeing alvin is done with it."I'm gonna start training right now!but i think i should go to the abandoned tournament stadium.It's empty and really big,perfect for what i'm gonna do."i say.
"Have fun."
"You don't even have to ask!"i ran out to the stadium and ripped bey
I close my eyes, half-sleeping.
Samra spins in the center of the stadium and i have my eyes closed.I open them and samra soars into the sky."I won't be the reason everyone loses."It caught fire."i won't be the weak little kid again!"It turned into a tornado of fire."I will not run away ever again!"it shot downwards."burning crash!"a big exposion engulfed the stadium in flames a crimson samra collided with the ground.
"About time..." I mutter to myself.
Samra was still spinning when an unknown bey appeared and knocked my bey out the stadium.
I walk to the abandoned stadium.
"That bey!"the bey was black and red with tiny spikes on the fusion wheel."Doom hydra!''i shouted,lookin up at druman.He fixed his glasses looking at me with a sadistic smile."Good.you remember me.Now try to remeber just who i am to you.Son!" "Your not my father!" "Who raised you after your mother died?" "You arranged it!You just married her for money!" "Who cared for you and loved you every day?" you experimented on me!You hurt me when i was so young,then you brought selia into our lives!'' "I love her!" "You married my mom for money,then when she died you just got a new woman like nothing!Like mom never existed!Your a monster old man!"
"Doom Hydra, not the best of beys, the performance tips is reliant on strength and speed, but the stamina is horrible, that's why he tries to finish battles fast."
Mei and Kenzi: *sitting in the stadium*

Mei: So Druman is Fukuda's dad?

Kenzi: Apparently his step father. *jumps down from the seating area* We're here to stop you once and for all!

Mei: *jumps down as well* Yeah! You,....you... You big bully!
"Wait, how you two get here so fast?"
Mei: We stalked Fuku--

Kenzi: *elbows her* We followed Fukuda here and watched him train.
"Tsk, tsk. What did I tell you two about that?" I point my finger at Mei, and wiggle it.
Kenzi: We are highly strained members, spies, and bladers of the WBBA.

Mei: It's how we roll.
''Ummm,in the middle of a battle y'know!An why were you stalking me anyway?"i shout.