My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
 They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 3438 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 3438

hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
(OMAHGAWD FATHER?!)

Tsura: *despite her bruised lips, she manages to expand a creepy smile at Crystal* You don't say.
Ragnar: Family issues, none of your business, sweetheart.
Tsura: *looks around with her constricted eyes, then back at Crystal* Hm? Where's Star Freak? He's always with you. He is like your owner and now he's walking the dog.

Meadow: *a small, yet cute and caring smile expands on her face as she stares at Thunderstorm. She gives him an unexpected hug, and whispers to him* Why of course! How could I let you go? You're one of my greatest friends, even if we just met!
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Long Range: Damn, this is not good. All soldiers, go and find and survivors. We need to do what we can to get these civilians out of the destroyed area. Now
(The guards fly in to look for survivors)
Long Range: You filthy wench (Takes out his cutlass) I'll make you pay for this (Runs at her, slicing the bone minions in half) If you think I'm going to let you get away with this, you have another thing coming
Long Range: (Blocks the scythe with cutlass) You think you're going to kill me that easily. You better try harder (Swings his cutlass at her)
Long Range: (Blocks the scythe again, keeping it away from his body) I'm going to make you pay for the death you've caused
Long Range: (Blocks this swing as well) Your not leaving this place alive. I assure you that
Long Range: That's what you think (Suddenly, a group of soldiers, equipped with rifles start firing at the dead soldiers) You think I became a captain of the royal guards by luck? This fight is far from over (Rushes at her again)
Long Range: (Dodges the swipe just barely) I will not die by some heartless demon like yourself
(The soldiers take out their swords and rush at the dead, slicing them into pieces)
Long Range: I'd rather die than join your damn army
hace más de un año FabulousChicken said…
Thunderstorm: *he returns the hug and lowers his ears* Thank you for saying that..
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año alinah_09 said…
Crystal: *raises brow* what? No! He may be my guardian but he doesn't own me...I live my own life.
~~~ ~~~
Bearded pony: Of course. We we're all waiting in the shadows all this time since the prophecy that the constellations told me...I just wish your mother made it through the hardships we had to face during the war...*turns to Fiamma* Are they all here and present?
Fia: Yes sir.
Bearded pony: Prepare for the battle we've been training for in years.
Fia: *turns to the crowd* You heard him! Sir Percival's guess has come true...We must for Equestria once again!
Crowd: Yeah! *fist pumps*
Percival: Let's move. *puts hoof on Astral's shoulder* Lead the way,son.
Astral: *silently nods as he leads them out of the long alley*

(yes.......wait, now that I think about it,this reminds me of that infamous spoiler in Star Wars xD)
alinah_09 commented…
Sorry but I already planned to name him that even before in the anterior RP...its because we were learning about The story of King Arthur in School that time... :P hace más de un año
alinah_09 commented…
Honestly, I was actually worried that you'd introduce a character with the same name because your names seem to be from characters in that story... hace más de un año
alinah_09 commented…
another reason that encouraged me to name him that is the new game called The Order 1886 which also involves The Knights of the Round Table. hace más de un año
Long Range: (Jumps out of the pentagram) What the hell was that
Astral: *he marches along with his father's army until they got back to the others* Well...*looks back at the ponies behind me then back* I got more ponies to fight with us.
Tsura: Is that so, Crystal? *grins* It seems like Star Freak is actually not like a father or a brother. Perhaps your master.. Owner.. *shrugs* But you can believe anything you want. My words are simply an observation.

Meadow: *releases Thunderstorm from her hug and smiles at him with proud eyes. Her eyes wander a bit forward, and she soon encounters Astral with the pack of other ponies. She tilts her head, but politely greets the ponies with a small smile. She then looks at Astral* Where were you? Who are they?
Steel: Tsura, you don't know what how a master behaves unless you've seen one. Guess I would know, since I was captured and raped after all (Gives her a stare before she turns and goes to find survivors)
Crystal: *frowns* Whatever you say Tsura...always trying to press buttons.

Astral: Uhm...Meadow...*signal's his father* this is my father...Percival Streak,and these ponies are the army he has secretly created over the years. They're here to help.
alinah_09 commented…
(Im gonna sleep early because dulce de azúcar, fudge it! My pulse is apparently slow for now...) hace más de un año
alinah_09 commented…
No they don't,but there is some kind of secret passage where they do...besides there are still unicornios who can teleport and pegasi who can fly. hace más de un año
Long Range; (Dodges the monster, than runs away, unknown to the monster, he is leading it away from the civilians)
(The soldiers fall back, fighting off the monsters, so the civilians are able to escape)
Thunderstorm: *perks his ears and hears the pony talking and gives him a suspicious stare* Tch, I don't see any peace of harmony anywhere around here! More like destruction and misery.
Meadow: Your.. Father? But I thought.. Aren't your parents..? *lifts her eyes at Percival Streak, then slightly bows as a sign of politeness* Greetings..! I am Meadow Light.. And boy am I glad Astral finally found his family after all these years.. He never gave up hope. *smiles at them both* We've been friends since the changeling war began It is nice to meet you, Percival Streak. You're son has helped me through many of my struggles, and I'm so happy he got to fix one of his.

Tsura: *raises an eyebrow with an apathetic expression at the pony in the black hood, then bursts out with a sinister laugh; similar to a Hyena's.* Long live the alicorns? Hahahahhahahaha! And I thought I was the one with a screw loose in my head! You really think a unicorn with wings is the solution to all these problems? Ha! Even with all their "power" and "magic," it won't fix everything, you idiot!
Ragnar: Tsura.. Let's not make a scene.. We don't want to be recognized by these Equestrians.. we're here for a truce, remember? Don't give your opinion on anything.
Steel Sword: It's only Tsura. Can't keep anything to herself to save her life
Crystal: I don't believe it. They have caused nothing but trouble for us civilians and destroying the factories is still a form of chaos...maybe we'll demolish them in the future but we NEED these weapons to SURVIVE.
~~~
Percival: *gives a warm smile* I'm so proud that he didn't. *pats his son's shoulder* Although I do regret not being to see him all these 8 years...We were given a message from the stars a long time ago for another war in the future that we traveled far and wide to try and gather relatives and ponies who were willing to join. I know it wasn't easy for both of us...but I'm glad you ponies were there to bring the best of him. I'm truly grateful.
Astral: *his eyes seem distant for a second but then he smiles a full genuine smile* (I'm kinda upset that they left me to myself for such a long time...even I wasn't there when mother had died...but I guess this is good) Where's Landslide and the others?
Thunderstorm: *rolls his eyes and tilts his head at Percival* So, you're Astral's father? *studies Percival's face and fakes a warm and charming smile* I'm Thunderstorm. It's great to meet you! Some of the others are still looking for survivors. It won't take long.
Percival: *nods at him instead as he senses a bit of animosity*(...or perhaps just uncomfortable?) Likewise, well,thats just our cue to get moving then. *turns to the small army* Look for survivors! We're already falling short with the destruction that alicorn has done...Move! *he gets a move on himself as he goes towards the debris* Let's go son!
Meadow: *tilts her head at Astral and Thunderstorm* Hmm.. *trots besides Astral, whispering quietly so that Percival cannot hear them* What's wrong? Aren't you happy to see you're dad? After all these years?

Tsura: Yes, you are right. I don't keep anything to myself, because unlike some people, they loooooove to keep secrets! Haha!
Wheat: You can't be mad at your husband forever.
Tsura: Watch me.
Wheat: And Summer? She's like our best friend.
Tsura: Oh, come on doctor. You're just as mad as I am. The only difference is that unlike me, you cannot express that feeling toward her. You're heart is too soft. You forgive too easily. Do you even understand what happened? Eight months of lying.. Bombing that building, killing dozens, almost including our children! What would've happened if Meadow didn't hear the conversation, huh? How long do you think it would be until they'd told us the truth? Months? Years?
Wheat: *sighs* You're right...
Tsura: I'm always right. *shrugs* Therefore I have every reason to be like this. Ragnar and I suffered the consequences for standing by the Equestrians so long. Those eight months.. Torture to my own people. And those days where Catapult was too busy, supposedly doing work, but instead, going to secretly talk behind my back with the others!
Wheat: What about your children? You can't just leave them. They'd grow up without a mother. They don't deserve that.
Tsura: Of course they don't! But they don't deserve the terrible father they have either! My mom would kill my children the second I am not paying attention. Do you think she's happy with my life here? I never belonged in Equestria. Nor my brother. I was suppose to stay and grow up in my hometown in India.. Until you Equestrians decided to destroy us all! Until this day, it hasn't stopped! It's been exactly eighteen hours since I know these news and I haven't received a single apology. So they can all kiss my flank!
Steel: Yes, there are indeed bad ponies. Hundreds. But there are still good ponies. Haven't you ever considered the fact that hundreds of Earth Ponies were in the same situation as you were. You can't just hate all Equestrians because of what a few have done, Tsura. Hate blinds you from all the good in the world, and leaves you with negativity
Tsura: Oh shut up, you acting messiah!
Ragnar: *rolls his eyes* Only a few Equestrians? Hah.. Yeah, continue believing that.
Steel: Okay, then tell me. In the time you were captured and imprisoned, have you ever seen a single earth pony attack you. Was there a single earth pony that was treated better than you were, and not treated poorly for being different from all the other races
Thunderstorm: *sighs* Stop complaining! You aren't changing anything by complaining about Equestrians all day. It has been done. Learn how to deal with it.
Tsura: *shoves her hoof on Thunderstorm's mouth* Shut up! Why don't you go follow Meadow like a lost puppy? Ah yes! Haha! She's with Astral now! *turns her head to Steel Sword* It appears you do not understand what am I saying. I wasn't treated as an earth pony. I was a slave, treated worse. You were an Equestrian slave. Slaves from the same area where being used are treated differently than slaves from other places. So don't think I forget about everything that easily, whore.
Steel Sword: Tsura, I was rapped, beaten, and almost killed several times. Tell me, are earth pony slaves and slaves from other countries treated so differently?
Thunderstorm: *slaps Tsura's hoof* This "lost puppy" has survived until now. You don't know who I am, or what I'm capable of. So try to not let words slip out of your mouth, Tsura.
Tsura: Actually, Steel Sword, yes. They are treated differently. You, a pony yourself wouldn't know for not being one. *feels Thunderstorm's slap, then immediately reacts by slapping him back on the cheek* Don't you dare lay a hoof on me! I will harm you just like I harmed Meadow! Geez! Star Freak is better!
Steel Sword: That is what you believe, Tsura, but it doesn't matter if your an earth pony slave or a slave from another country. A slave is a slave, and nothing else
Tsura: A slave is determined and civilized in their own ways. Some suffer more than others. *grins at her* Well? Chop chop, harlot. Get to work and collect dead bodies.
Steel Sword: The other's are doing fine without me, Tsura. I want to keep this conversation going. You actually believe that your time in imprisonment, you were treated worse than others. Or are you just overreacting as you are known for, due to your hatred for everything and everyone
Thunderstorm: I'm a stray cat Tsura. I'm very different from domestic cats. You want to harm me? Go ahead! I'm not scared.
Tsura: *glares at Steel Sword* Both.. *shrinks her eyes as she looks back at Thunderstorm* You know, for a cute stallion, you really are irritating and annoying. No wonder Meadow wandered off with Astral. Cats are very jealous. *skillfully swings her leg and strikes Thunderstorm's groin with her knee, making him fall to his knees. She then grins.* Careful what you wish for.
Steel Sword: Tsura, if you were in my shoes, and saw that getting beaten by your master was a very daily thing, how would you behave today. I want you to be honest with your answer
Tsura: *pats Steel's head* Honey, I'm already in your shoes. You don't know half of the things they've done to poor wittle ol' me. That is private information that I've only told one pony in my entire life. One pony who I actually once trusted.
Steel Sword: I see. So, you'd still behave like this. Then tell me why I behave differently than you do. If we have both suffered equally, then why are our personalities counter-opposites. I think it is because you lost the trust of others, and refuse to see the good in anyone, while I still believe that everyone, including those who have wronged others, have some good in them. They just don't wish to show it
Astral: *turns to Meadow* No...I-I am happy to see him it's just that If they aware all along,they should've y'know...brought me in on it, not lie to me and making me doubt whether I had no chance of seeing them ever again or not. I know that I had you guys and Crystal to keep me company but deep inside, it kinda hurt feeling that I was the only one of my kind, I mean even I wasn't there before my mother died! It's...*sighs* complicated...
Tsura: *raises her eyebrow with a bored expression* And you're point is?

Meadow: *grabs Astral's hoof* I understand. *smiles brightly at him.* Its okay. You're mother is at a better state than we all are right now. And she would be very proud of you. To see the stallion you have become. *brushes his mane backwards* Besides, you will always have Crystal and I through your rough times.
Steel Sword: (Sighs) Nevermind. I see this isn't interesting you in the slightest. Believe what you wish, Tsura, and I'll believe in what I wish. I guess people have different thoughts on people. Kinda like different religions
Tsura: You know.. Now that I think of it.. You're right.. There is good in everyone, and I shouldn't act selfish to the world because the only thing that will bring me is misery and negativity. The Equestrians do deserve another chance. After all, they didn't mean to harm any of us. They were just trying to protect us, right? Oh, my poor husband, and my children. How could I let my hatred blind me? Blind me of the beautiful things of this world. I shouldn't blame my owners in whipping me and touching me while I slept. I shouldn't blame them for torturing me with electricity and devices. I shouldn't be angry at anyone. I am very disappointed in myself.. How could I let this happen to me? ...This just makes me want to.. *bursts out in laugher* Hahha! Yes, what a wonderful actress I am! *takes out her bottle of liquor from her belt and drinks from it* Don't you have a brothel to return to?
Steel Sword: (Suddenly changes her tone into one that is cold at the sound of that) If you hate everyone so much, why don't you just join the changelings than? You'd fit right in, if you hate us all so much
Longsword: (Here's this and walks over to her) Steel, that's a bit too mu-
Steel Sword: (Ignores Longsword) I bet they'd welcome someone as heartless as you with open arms, wouldn't they
Tsura: Hmm.. *taps her chin* Perhaps they would. Either they welcome me with open arms, or I simply sleep with Ricochet and make me become one of them. But unfortunately, little whore, that's not going to happen. *drinks another sip of her rum* Although, I wonder how rough he is in bed. *smirks mischievously*
Ragnar: Alright, enough of this pathetic cat fight.
Steel Sword: Of course you would fantasize about that. For someone who went through as awful torture as I did, you seem to enjoy it much now. Though, I wonder. Did you actually consider it torture when they touched you, or was did it make you feel like a goddess
Longsword: Steel Sword, that is quite enough. I don't know what has made you behave like this, but it's nothing good
Thunderstorm: *slowly gets up and laughs* They're having a competition on who has felt more pain, aren't they? Well, the whole world doesn't spin around you, ladies! You're not the only ones to have been tortured! We all have our own pain. *flies upside-down* Yet here you are, talking and talking about the horrible things that happened to you!
Tsura: Oh, Thunder Pants, always the weak one, huh? Go cry to your precious little Meadow. *tilts her head back at Steel Sword with dilated eyes* A goddess? Haha, I felt more than just that. And what about you? *surprisingly places a cold hoof on Steel Sword's cheek* How did you feel? When they touched your cheek? Beautiful... Then what? *suddenly smacks Steel Sword on the ground* Then how did that feel to you? Being a queen?
Ragnar: Tsura, enough! I warned you we will not be getting in fights. I swear to my hook that I will lock you up in the asylum if you continue with this behavior.
Steel Sword: (Clutches her cheek) I guess I see why you were replaced as a princess. Anyone would be better than a heartless wench like yourself. Your nothing but filth, Tsura. All you do is treat others badly. Why don't you try seeing how they feel (Her aura suddenly turns black, and her magic starts to strangle Tsura, making her harm someone, which her magic is uncappable of)