My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
 They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 3438 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 3438

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Steel Sword: Oh, don't worry about me dear. I am not too hungry. I just want to see how my niece has been since we last met
hace más de un año NocturnalMirage said…
Catapult: *strokes Tsura's silky mane tenderly, resting his head upon hers* I don't know, darling... I guess mother's anxiety has caught up on me too... I've only seen her in such a state once or twice... she has very precise instincts just like you... and let me tell you: now she reminds me of a trapped tiger which knows it's in danger... her premonitions are usually correct... and if what she told us about Summer Pride is true... I fear for you and the kids... I fear for us all...

Summer: *looks at Blunderbuss with penetrating eyes* The traitor who turned his back on his own kind! So nice of you to drop by! Saves me the effort of hunting you down!
Blunderbuss: Now now. If memory recalls, I was able to get some good information on the ponies, as well as sabotage them enough to lead the the wonderful war we have now. I at least demand some respect from you. Besides, calling me a traitor is very hypocritical of you, Summer
hace más de un año FabulousChicken said…
Thunderstorm: I'm not scared of death anymore. If it is meant to happen, I'll embrace it. It is the only thing that ever waited for me... *smiles* And, we're not friends.. As much as you may say it, we're not. One day, my whole existence will be forgotten. So it's better to end it now that I have the chance.
hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Tsura: Summer Pride, or whatever is left of her wouldn't hurt us. Yeah, she can be quite bitchy at times, but you can't stop loving her. Trust me, I know. And if she decides to be an idiot, we just lock her up until she turns her humanity switch back on. You know it takes more than fire to kill this gypsy.. And if she lays a hoof on our children I will drown her in the sea and curse her for the rest of her life.. Besides.. *slips her cold hoof up Catapult's thigh* I know exactly how to please you.. *smirks at him*

Ragnar: *stares at the situation, then rolls his eyes as he stands up and decides to walk in Slingshot's cabin* Hmm.. Why that face, dandelion? Aren't you suppose to be made out of steel? *pulls a chair and sits besides her* I'll be honest, I rather jump off the train than talk to you.. But it appears my brother in law and sister are all over each other.. Or soon will be.. *pours another drink of rum*

Willow: Well.. Recently I've been hungry! Does that count?

Meadow: ENOUGH! I am your friend whether you like it or not! *pokes his chest with her hoof* So quit it!
last edited hace más de un año
Steel Sword: (Giggles) I guess ti does (Leads her to the dining cart) Here we are

Longsword: (Sits on the bed) I still can't believe Summer is alive
Catapult: *winces a little when he feels the mare's touch on him but does not resist. On the contrary, he kisses her on the lips very passionately* I know, my love! Even after all these years you still know how to ignite the spark. I love you so much! And the kids too! You are my whole world and I won't let anypony hurt you!

Slingshot: *on a pale, weak voice* They're still young. It's normal in their age. Cannonball and I had our fair share of fun on the sheets when we were young and idealistic. So I can't blame them. Besides, your sister turned out to be a perfect wife and a mother. Never thought I'll say this, but it's the truth.

Summer: Respect?! Hah! In my eyes, you worth less than a changeling or a cockroach even. you are pursuing your own petty ends. You're nothing more than a life artist who's not even worthy to face my magic. but your doom will come soon enough. And I'm gonna be there watching the ponies tearing you apart limb by limb. *walks passed the evil unicorn, followed by the crystal pony*

Blunderbuss: Oh, you really think so. If I recall, I had magic that was even stronger than Steel. And if my memory is correct, she used an amulet, making her magic very strong, and yet, even I could best it. And with eight years passing, my magic has only improved. I could even say I am just as powerful as you, Summer. Of course, you're really not one to talk when calling me a cockroach. At least I have some humanity left in me. Last I checked, you were taken by Changelings and the doctor turned you into a pincushion (Laughs sadistically at the thought) Oh, the thought of needle after rusty needle being shoved into your body fills me with great enjoyment. And in the end, you turn into..... This Monstrosity
Thunderstorm: *grabs her hoof and puts it down*...Meadow, don't keep trying. I waited for somepony to save me. I waited, but they didn't show up. So I saved myself.. And then gave up on hope. Don't make the same mistake I did.. Don't wait, just go forward.
Summer suddenly jumps on the wall then darts and with a mighty roar she jumps on Blunderbuss within a blink of an eye, pinning him on the ground like a bug. Her powerful roar echoes around the prison as she's shouting in his face, foaming with rage*

Summer: You have no idea what they turned me into... or how powerful I really am! *she then rips the unicorn's throat open with her fangs*
(Oh, okay)

Blunderbuss: (Suddenly behind Summer) Oh please. You really think I would let you kill me that easily (Uses his magic to reveal it was a guard, which he made to make it look like him by using his magic) Your forgetting, I may be weaker than you, but with how quickly you are to be violent, I am smarter than you. In fact, I could be another clone. I could not even be here right now. This could be fake. But, I'll spare you the confusion for your brutish mind and tell you that I am indeed here
Tsura: *grins mischievously at him, then sits on his lap and leans forward* I ignite more than just the spark, Black Feather.. I know all your weak spots.. And I can make you moan in under one minute.. Because that's how good of a wife I am, chief... *pushes him against the window and bites his neck amorously until she is interrupted by her three children*
Tanis: Ewwwww! I need to wash my eyeballs out!

Ragnar: Aw, come on! Not you too! Have you fallen for her act already? Do you really think she wanted to be married to your son, less to have kids? You didn't even want her, dandelion! Admit it.. Your world shattered once she entered your life. Tell me, detective dandelion, are you 100% sure Tsura hasn't been caught in stealing? Who knows? She might just be using your son as a dog toy to get the benefits..

Willow: Yay! Finally! I can eat a dragon right now! *sits on the couch and stares at the fancy menu in front of her* Hmm.. What suits you more, auntie?

Meadow: Stop that! Stop with the negativity! It just makes me want to.. UGH! *stomps her hoof*

Toy Sword: I can't believe it either, father.. She must've escaped, perhaps. What do you think?

Wheat: *giggles* Of course, come right in and take a seat! I'll go grab some supplies.
Longsword: I'm not sure. But, whatever happened, we'll be seeing her soon (Remembers Willow and Steel) Son, aren't you at all hungry?

Steel Sword: Oh, don't worry about me, dear. I don't really have an appetite right at the moment
Catapult: Oh yes... right there... *his breathing accelerates as his lips are seeking the mare's when his desire quickly evaporates by hearing his children's voice* Oh... *clears throat* What is this commotion now?!

Slingshot: Indeed. I WAS devastated when he chose a gypsy instead of an equestrian. But over the years I have learned to accept his choice. It's his life after all. I have been protecting him even before his birth and I always wanted the best for him. If that's his definition of a happy life, so be it. I can't stop him and I don't want to. And if your sister is happy with Catapult, you should accept her choice as well, instead of constantly attempting to break them apart for your own selfish reasons. Just because you've lost the mare you loved, doesn't mean Tsura has to go through the same ordeal as you.

Summer: *stands up and spits the blood out, wiping her mouth* Perhaps you are correct. But not for long. Because soon, it won't really matter. Nothing will matter. Come, my friend! *signals the earth pony stallion who was standing there the whole time, ready to jump into action* I grow weary of this conversation. Soon, none of you will be able to stop me.
Blunderbuss: Oh, go on ahead. Destroy what you will. That is my goal after wall. This world is rotten anyway. All that matters to me is watching it burn to the ground
Summer: Oh, it will. and you're going to burn along with it.
Blunderbuss: That's fine by me. Take care (Teleports away)
Vectra: The commotion is that mother is trying to eat you alive!
Meriva: *tilts her yellow head* Maybe she's hungry!
Tanis: Let's go get her some food!

The three kids soon leave the small train cabin. Tsura looks back at Catapult, then takes a sip of her rum and laughs* Now that THAT has been taken care of..

Ragnar: My selfish reasons, really? She's faking everything, dandelion! I know you believe me! *sits closer to her* Deep down in that lonely little heart of yours, *places his hook on her chest* you believe me. You're not happy with them. Just admit it. You're stuck with me for tonight anyways, so might as well talk the truth.

Willow: Aw.. *observes the menu closely* Hmm.. How about a fruit bowl? That sounds yummy!

Toy Sword: I'm fine, father.. I'm just tired. You should get some energy.

Thunderstorm: You can spare all the shouting and stomping, because it isn't going to do you any good. As much as you're going to try, you can't change what I am. And that's the truth. So you can just sit and relax, or you can keep fighting with the walls, because I am not going to listen.
Steel Sword: If it's what you want dear
Longsword: I'm fine, Toy. Don't worry about me. I may not be as young as I used to be when this all started, but I'm still pretty tough
Catapult: Eh... just another wonderful upside of having children. *smiles at Tsura mischievously*

Slingshot: Never said I agreed with his decision. Or that I'm happy about it. I simply accepted it. It's his life, it's HIS choice. We do not have the right to debate that. Neither of us. And if you think you can manipulate me against my son and your sister, think again! It is my job to see through the facade! And I nearly lost my son because I was too protective! I'm not saying our relationship is swell but at east we talk and haven't drifted apart completely. Now if you excuse me, it's been a long day and I haven't slept in quite a while... *quickly and surprisingly undresses, dropping her coat on her bed, revealing her bulky, massive, yet somehow still feminine curves. On the way to the bathroom, she looks back and catches the stallion's glance on her* Don't even think about it! *slams the door*
Tsura: *wraps her cold hooves around his back as she shoves him in the small bed with a smirk* That's your fault, remember? You're the one who wanted me so badly.

Ragnar: *rests his chin on his hook with a smirk, then speaks loudly, enough for the mare to hear behind the door* Aw.. Why can't I think about it? Can I at least... Say it? You have pretty curves if you are fishing for compliments.. Besides, we are sharing the same bed tonight! Might as well make it worth our while! It can be our dirty little secret!

Meadow: *takes a deep breath, then sighs as she walks over to Thunderstorm* Alright, fine.. If that is how you want it, I'll listen to you. *sits down and takes out her red book from earlier and reads as if nothing happened*

Willow: Alright! I want a salad then!

Wheat: No needles, check! *walks out the cabin, and a few minutes later she comes back with a saddle bag with a red cross printed on it. She then sits besides the mare* Alright! Tell me where it hurts, every detail. There might be injuries that I will not be able to feel, but you will. So tell me.
Steel: Very well then
Catapult: *grins* I still do! *kisses Tsura once again and nibbles on her neck passionately*

Slingshot: *after a few minutes - way too quick for a regular mare - she comes out of the bathroom all cleaned with a towel around her waist and her head* Haha, it's been a long time since I had a suitor but THAT will be the day when I let stallion like you defile the memory of my beloved husband! *quickly gets in the bed and wraps the sheet around herself, showing her wide, muscular back to Ragnar. She then blows out the petroleum lantern on her nightstand* Good night!!!

Tsura: *lets out a sigh as she feels Catapult's muzzle against her neck* Ooh! Great start, chief! *she then giggles when she unexpectedly wraps her hind hooves around his waist, and with great force, she flips the stallion over, off the bed and onto the floor, dragging the lamp down with them and breaking it nearby. She then smirks at the stallion below her, then returns the passionate kiss once again as the scene changes..

Ragnar: Why not? I moved on with my pregnant wife! *hops in bed along with the mare* You know, it's odd that a beautiful mare is next to me yet we are doing nothing.. I've always had a thing for feisty women like you.. *traces his hook down her spine, giving her the shivers* How about a nice, relaxing massage? It helps with stress! *unexpectedly places his warm hoof on her back* And it's free!

Willow: *nods and then yawns, blinking her sleepy eyes as she rests her head on the table* I'm just going to.. *yawns* relax.. for a minute..
(Suddenly, there food arrives)
Steel Sword: Oh, don't go to sleep yet dear, your food is here
Slingshot just keeps looking into the darkness with glassy eyes and does not move closer to the stallion, nor she resists. She allows Ragnar to massage her tense muscles and even closes her eyes, letting out a quiet, satisfied moan when one of her weary bones crack under the gypsy's skilled hooves.
Jade_23 commented…
YEAH A NEW SHIPPING FOR FANS. xD hace más de un año
Ragnar: *grins at the sound of Slingshot's moan* I can hear your heart racing from here.. Like I said, it'll be our little secret.. I can go higher.. *traces his hoof up her neck* Or lower.. *drags his hoof down to her thigh* I promise you a night you won't forget, Dandelion! I'm a dead stallion anyways when I see Summer. So what do I have to lose? And what do you have? *lowers his muzzle and strokes it against Slingshot's neck and cheek*

By the time Steel Sword finished her sentence, she realized Willow had already drifted away in a deep sleep as the bowl of salad was placed in between them.

Wheat: No worries, ma'am. It's mare to mare. It's better that way. Girls stick together. *takes out a small bottle of alcohol and a damn towel, gently patting the scrapes, trying not to burn her*
Longsword: (As he is out, he heads to the back of the train, looking at the passing trees and small grass)

Steel Sword: Guess she is much too tired
Slingshot turns her head and looks at Ragnar with a surprisingly feminine way, eyelids closed halfway, eyelashes fluttering and she returns the kiss for a few seconds. Not even being aware what she's doing, she wraps her hoof around the stallion's thick neck as well and her breathing accelerates

Slingshot: *sighs* That was... *suddenly her magenta eyes flash angrily and the seductive, feminine look melts away from her face* ...pathetic! *pushes him off of herself* Did you really think my gates would open THAT easily??! How dare you to take advantage of my loneliness?! Hah, Slingshot shall not be another one of your victims for a one night stand! *takes out a Black Feather sword from under the mattress and places it near her* If I feel any part of you touching me during the night, I'll cut it off without hesitation, got it?! *wraps the sheet around her body and even around her head too so she can't be seen by the stallion* Now let me sleep!

Summer: *smirks at the mysterious alicorn* Summer Pride owes allegiance to nopony! And I believe you're underestimating me, my dear! *unexpectedly, her shape begins to change and evaporate literary turning into sand, along with the crystal pony. The cloud of sand oozes through the magical field of the alicorn and the wind blows it away like dust*
(HAH SIKE xD)

Ragnar: Woah, no need for petty threats, love! *chuckles drunkenly to himself* If I were you I wouldn't challenge a sorcerer.. And at least share! Phasmatos Inta!

With those mysterious words, the blanket above Slingshot suddenly rises leaving her nude body to be seen just for a second. The stallion then lowers the blanket on top of him as well. When Slingshot looks for her blade, the sword seems to be gone from the place where she left it.

Ragnar: Aw, come on, dandelion! You enjoyed that small moment! I won't treat you like a one night stand. You'll be the last mare I sleep with.. You were so gentle and soft, it's adorable for somepony like you! *wraps his hoof around her waist, then unexpectedly kisses her on the cheek* A silky yellow coat.. Soft green mane.. Lovely magnet eyes. How can I resist?

Willow continues to snore on the desk, drooling on the wooden surface..

Wheat: *continues to band up her injuries delicately* I've been married for more than a decade with the most charming stallion on earth. I am happy. *ties the mare's mane into a ponytail and treats her bruised forehead with medicine*
Steel Sword: (Cleans her drool with a napkin)
Willow: *suddenly wakes up with her tired eyes* Auntie I'm tired.. Can you carry me to bed?
Steel Sword: Of course, dear (Carries her to her room)
Every muscle in Slingshot's body strain by the close presence of the stallion but her heart is beating very fast.

Slingshot: Just... leave me alone... *but her dry, weak voice seems to lack the determination necessary to resist* This is wrong... I... just stop... I can't...
Ragnar: So? Just add another wrong to this wrong world.. How long has it been since someone held you close in their arms as I'm doing right now? A stranger does, but your son doesn't even hug you.. Some girls can't resist my good looks. My style and my charm. And my unflinching ability to listen to them talk about makeup and clothing all day! *curls a green strip of her mane behind her ear with his hook, as the other one remains on her hips. He then sets his chin on her chest, listening to her heartbeat* You're heart says the opposite to what you are saying, dandelion!

Wheat: *lifts her eyes and observes Steel Sword carrying Willow as she enters the room* Let me guess, she fell asleep before she could eat?
Steel Sword: Yes she did (Sets her on the bed) Do you know where Longsword is?
Slingshot: Do I look like somepony who talks about such things?! *flutters her wings nervously* Just stop before you do something stupid... What you seek cannot be claimed...
Ragnar: You know, Summer had the same problem back in the fortress when she came face to face with her so called ex.. As hard as it is to believe, I have feelings too, Slingshot. Surprised huh? I'm sure there's a million other ponies we rather be with right now... But, I guess you're okay. *places his hoof on hers* Should I be a gentlecolt and worry about you? I guess I should. What's troubling you, dandelion? Cannonball? Your son?

Wheat: Hmm, I believe he went out in one of the balconies of the train for some fresh air!
Steel Sword: Thank you, Wheat. I'll go and see him (She walks out, but on her way, she knocks on Slingshots door to check on her) Slingshot, are you in there
Slingshot: Hah! *snorts* Don't act like you care! *but she doesn't move her hoof away from the stallion's*
Ragnar: Well, I have to.. That's what being a gentlecolt is all about.. *perks his ears at the sound of the knocking, then without hesitating, he stands up and walks to the door. The gypsy opens it, greeting Steel Sword with a smirk* What?
Steel Sword: I just came to see if everyone was alright
Ragnar: We will be once you leave, that's for sure!
Steel Sword: I see you are trying your flirtatious tricks again on Slingshot. I suppose somethings never change
Ragnar: Why so interested? Would you rather have me flirt with you? Leave your dorm open tonight and I will. *winks at her, then rolls his eyes* Goodnight, Steel Knife.. Or sword, I forget your name. *shuts the door on her face*
Slingshot: *frowns* That was unnecessarily rude... *looks at him with a dark expression* But I guess I should thank you for reminding me about your true colors.
Steel Sword: (Sighs) He needs help (Walks off)
Ragnar: *walks back and grabs his bottle of rum as he lies down once again besides Slingshot* Rude? Alright, next time I'll let her in and she can join the party! Yeah? Hm, sounds fun! Two mares and one stallion... As I was saying, before that harlot interrupted me, I can listen as long as it's not boring, you know what I mean? So how about this. My ears are open as you talk. Like I told Summer, you don't have to be so distant from the world. Be confident. IF this is about your husband, then I can relate to you.. I lost my pregnant wife years ago. But hey, what could I do about it? Now I just swarm lands telling stories to get me out of reality. So how about you be my friend and talk to me? Because if we're not going to kiss, might as well do something, hm? *places his warm hoof back on hers* So what's it going to be, dandelion? I'm a teddy bear once you get to know me.
Steel: (Walks out and see's Longsword) Brother, are you alright
Longsword: Yes, I'm fine. I'm planning on going back to my room to see Wheat
Steel Sword: Alright. I'll stay out here a little while
Longsword: Very well. Good night, sister
Steel Sword: Good night to you as well, brother (Longsword leaves, and Steel watches the sky)