My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
 They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 3438 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 3438

hace más de un año NocturnalMirage said…
As the debate goes on about the next course of action in the kitchen of the HQ, Summer suddenly gasps for air and snatches her chest like if she was having a heart attack. She wavers but her brother catches her before she could fall on the floor.

Landslide: Summer! what's wrong?
Summer: Did you feel that?
Landslide: Feel what?
Summer: Hundreds of innocents screamed at the same time... then... silence...

A few seconds later, a guard rushes in.

Guard: We have just received this urgent encrypted message from the Manehatten Office. *hands the paper over to Landslide, salutes and leaves*
Landslide: *quickly reads the paper and his expression is getting darker and darker with every second*
Catapult: What happened? Say something for goodness sake!!!
Landslide: The Manehatten factory has been destroyed by an airship...
Summer: Einherijar.
Landslide: Yes. The ship was wearing his mark.
Slingshot: What?! This is officially an act of war!
Landslide: *loses his forever peaceful face, only to replaced by untold fury, which is a rare sight and not a pretty one. He does not yell, he does not cuss, but his quiet, calm and deep voice is even more threatening than his silence* An act of war indeed. And we shall retaliate with full strength. This terrorism, led by Einherijar is impermissible! That raving lunatic is a serious threat to ponykind and must be dealt with once and for all. But... we cannot stop him alone. *his features ossify and his eyes are filled with determination and faith* As of now, I officially ordering my sister, Summer Pride to take my place as the head of Centralia.
Slingshot: What? You can't be serious! I understand your feelings but that's no reason to make hasty decisions... No offense but she hasn't been completely... stable...
Landslide: *replies before anypony could* She has the most experience of running a country. My decision is final.
Slingshot: you're obviously not thinking clearly...
Landslide: I HAVE SPOKEN, detective.
Catapult: But why are you leaving her in charge? What will you do?
Landslide: I'm leaving her in charge because I know what must be done... something I never thought I'd do. And I might not return from this trip. But in light of the circumstances, I see no other way out of this.
Slingshot: What are you talking about?
Landslide: Just do your job, Slingshot. And let me do mine!
Summer: Why are you talking like you're not coming back? You're the only one I have left, I cannot lose you too!
Landslide: *smiles at his sister warmly and gently touches her chin, lifting her head up a little* Do not worry, Summer! Your old brother can take care of himself. And you know that we'll see each other. If not in this world, then in the other.
Summer: No, please don't go! We need you!!! I need you!!!
Landslide: And I'll always be at your side. but I must go and try to save our race from extinction! *looks at the others with his warm, radiant golden eyes* Mares and gentlecolts... It's been an honor serving with you!

And before anypony could do, the bulky stallion opens a "cross-portal" behind him, takes a step back with that characteristic peaceful smile and disappears in the brightness. Summer makes a run for it, attempting to follow her brother, but the portal closes before she could reach it. The ponies just stare silently at the place the stallion was a second ago...
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Blunderbuss: (Looking out the window, he see's the burning factory) (Grins) Perfect. Everything is going exactly how I want it to. This is perfect
hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Oh, no! This is bad! Where has he gone?! We must go get him before he.. Before he leaves this world forever!

Jaya blinks as Blunderbuss teleports away, then stares back at her people in confusion. An untold rage settles on her face, but she remains calm since the mare is still holding her child.

The stallion besides Tsura soon wakes up after the hard hit he'd gotten as a knock out. He shakes his head and quickly searches around the room for his sister. Ragnar stands up, stretching his sore muscles and injuries from his own people, then runs forward to the bed her sister was lying in. He tries to get her out, but the mare is tied down tightly.

Tsura: ..W-What are we doing here? G-Get me out...! *takes off the sigil on her stomach by simply rubbing off whatever was used to draw the symbol. Once the healing stops, Tsura aches in pain and gasps for air*
Ragnar: Don't worry Tsura! I won't let him take us! We're going back to the ship.. *begins to quickly untie his sister from the bed's grasp*
Tsura: *stares at her brother with weak eyes, then coughs once again* Everypony cares when its t-too late..
Ragnar: I've always cared! And I've been a terrible brother for not showing it! *lifts Tsura in his caring arms, then quietly walks to the closest window* He hasn't heard us yet.. We have a change to escape.. Hold on.. *places a gentle hoof on the glass, then closes his tired eyes and suddenly, just like magic, the glass in front of him begins to melt. The gypsy embraces Tsura tighter, and swiftly flies out the window of the airship before any pony on it could notice. He dives into the air, keeping Tsura close to him and avoiding her from looking down. He flies until he sees the beach once more, and Ragnar lands on the ship with Tsura in his warm hooves, then glares at the ponies around him. He carries the injured mare who is just staring at the blurry sky.. The citizens all stare at what they’ve done, then realize the useless damage and pain they’d brought to her.. Gypsies begin asking for forgiveness, but Ragnar simply ignores every single pony in his way, including his mother. He continues his destination through the ship, entering the Captain’s cabin and quickly lying Tsura down on the hammock. The stallion then locks the doors as he ignores the complaints of the crowd outside. Ragnar begins to scout the room for any medical supplies while Tsura lies on the hammock, barely moving and talking.. Purple bruises covered most of her body, while other slits and scratches drooled blood. The stones and kicks were what most caused her damage. Ragnar came back with a bunch of potions and natural medicine, then hesitates as he puts them all in order.
Longsword: But where could he have gone? He could be anywhere.
(wait, let me get this straight, you're saying that Einherijar's forces took over entire Equestria, all four parts, just like that?)

Summer: It is difficult to understand my brother's ways sometimes. but I'm sure he's left us for a very good reason. He would not do such a thing unless he thinks it's extremely important. I just hope he'll return to us safely. But as of now, we must concentrate to the matter at hoof. I suggest we go to Manehatten immediately...

Suddenly, the door opens and a crystal pony in a shiny armor rushes in. The stallion is panting heavily and needs of few minutes to catch his breath.

Summer: Oh, my dear friend, you have returned! Was your mission a success?
Deadlock: Yes, it was, my queen. I have located the uranium mine far behind enemy lines. I managed to blow the tunnels up but I barely got away... the changelings have pursued me all the way here from the South.... also... I've got this... *takes out a medium sized canister from one of the compartments in his armor*
Slingshot: recoils and takes a step back* Is that what I think it is???
Deadlock: Yes. Pure, refined, military grade uranium.
Catapult: What? Are you out of your friggin' mind??? How could you bring that down here???
Deadlock: Relax, the canister is 3 made of 3 inch thick led with titanium stuffing. It could survive a direct missile hit.
Slingshot: Why did you bring it here?
Summer: Because I asked him to. Perhaps you don't know, but Deadlock has a photographic memory. He's seen the schematics of this bomb once. He can construct another. As a final line of defense of course... our last resort.
Catapult: So if all else fails, you'll eradicate half of the continent??
Summer: Half of a country is still better than extinction.
Catapult: You can't be serious...
Summer: What choice do we have? Now, I'm going to Manehatten to help those in need. I won't ask you to join me, I have lost that right when I deceived you. But I will go, no matter what.
Deadlock: I'll go with you.
Summer: No, my friend. You must remain here and start working on that bomb.
Deadlock: By your command. I'll need a few days though.
Summer: Then you better get started. *turns around and starts walking toward the door* I'll be in the landing bay if anyone wants to come with me to Manehatten.

NocturnalMirage commented…
oh okay, I see. hace más de un año
Yeah, I get that. hace más de un año
Blunderbuss: (Appears behind Einherijar) You are a goddamn moron, you know that. What good will this curse do us? We want to kill all the ponies, and when your going around cursing them with eternal life, it makes that goal impossible. You should be lucky their blood related, otherwise, they could easily repopulate
(Damn it, here we go again! So I will explain it one last goddamn time. This is just a game, a fantasy world, not a single thing is set into stone. Or should I start lashing out on other people as well, for coming and going in a TOP SECRET UNDERGROUND HEADQUARTERS ONLY A FEW PONIES KNEW ABOUT? Or how Einherijar managed to take over ENTIRE Western Equestria and other territories of Centralia within just a few days? That would be impossible. Besides, it was my understanding that airships don't fly at such high altitudes that breaking a window would cause such a depressurization event. At least that's what I thought.But it's okay, cos it's a game, I won't get mad about such a thing. So neither should you.

Furthermore, If a player does not wish his/her characters to be captured by another player's character, they will arrange their escape if they don't want to play along on that story arch and none of us have the authority to force other player's characters into a story arch they don't want to play out. Because such an act falls under the category of pupeteering in my interpretation. Full autonomy. And we have to respect that, even if it foils our plans we might have forged. That's what makes an RP exciting. That we can't know for sure what the other players have in mind and how they will react to our posts. so there's no need to take things so seriously. Just go with the flow, adapt to the circumstances and enjoy the ride. This is the world of magical talking technicolor mini horses, after all. :D )
last edited hace más de un año
Blunderbuss: I know. I'm just saying that you should be doing that. It's for the good of the planet
(Yes, you're right, there are some rules, established by the canon that needs to be followed indeed. however, even I did not remember that you placed Ragnar and Tsura in separate rooms and I read every single post thoroughly. So the case might be that Jade did not ignore your post, perhaps she simply forgot about that detail or it skipped her mind. It happens to everyone, especially in such a vast RP that generates a lot of posts on a daily basis. So I don't see what's the big deal and why you have to take everything so seriously. None of us are perfect, we make mistakes. Big whoop. There's no need to start pointing fingers and argue about such minor details. Sometimes there are some things that are bugging me throughout the course of the RP, but you won't see me bursting out cos of them, unless they are violating the rules. Now, with that being said, let's continue the game, shall we? :)
Blunderbuss: Oh please. We owe these creations to bring forth a new world. I believe that the changelings are doing the right thing. Bringing the ponies extinction. It's something I believe I would have died long before it would occur, yet here I am, counting down the seconds before the end of the world. It's glorious
Blunderbuss: My, you are blind. I don;t want equality. I want destruction. I want the changelings to only survive. No ponies, elk, antelope, cow, buffalo, gypsy, not even the tiniest cockroach. Just changelings, and they are going to help me reach that goal
(Okay, I don't remember Ragnar and Tsura being in separate rooms.. Second, Airships with windows EXIST. Perhaps if you would've told me there wasn't any windows, Ragnar and Tsura wouldn't have escaped.. You didn't even explain the airship, you just said airship. There are some with windows, big windows, others not. But if logic is SOOO important to you, then fine. Let's just say Tsura and Ragnar escaped using the exit.. Happy? Also, Tsura was never dead I thought you'd get that hint because of Ragnar's emotional base.. They were pretending.. BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT GYPSIES DO. Second, the ship wasn't suppose to be seen by anyone, it was secured by pure magic of gypsies and zebras! No one can localize that ship! No one can see it! There were RPers who were acting like the ship was on display in the museum! Oh, and I had to rewrite a whole post because you completely edited a different situation.. As you can tell by my previous posts, Ragnar did not want any help. He said it in a kind way, he said it in an impatient way, then he said it in an angry way! His job was to keep everyone out, but somehow, in this specific situation, he failed. My plan was for Zuri to remain dead, but I let it pass and came up with a better idea. With all this killing gypsies, there will be nopony left! Keep in mind that their tribe is about one hundred and fifty in total. That's very little. And by now, there's probably only 4 gypsies standing from all the killing. Gypsy magic is suppose to be like Zecora's, you can't just undo a gypsy spell! I specifically mentioned that you cannot undo a spell. And what about killing? I mean, killing two-three gypsies were alright, not dozens! The entire ship was destroyed, and that ship contains a lot of stuff.. *sighs* What use is this.. Forget everything I said, because either way, this is going to happen in less that 100 posts from now, so why try? :/ Now.. If you excuse me, I have a whole population to save from a newbie that "accidentally" shot a powerful beam and killed most of the gypsies.)

Ragnar comes out of the water, gasping for air as he grabs onto a floating piece of wood from the destroyed ship. He looks around, and luckily finds more survivors. He even spots his mother in the distance with Zuri in her hooves.

Ragnar: Everypony swim to shore! Our forcefield has been broken! Restore the magic! Collect any materials and potions you see floating! NOW! If you see Tsura, tell me! *glares at the airship as it flies off* It's no use.. Hah, how did I not see this coming? We're gypsies.. We don't belong anywhere..

The gypsies oddly listen to their king, and many of them start swimming to shore. Meanwhile, Ragnar dives back into the water and helps any survivors that stuck beneath the surface. He starts searching for his sister as well. From afar, Ragnar sees Jaya swimming toward him without Zuri.

Ragnar: Mom?
Jaya: She's my daughter! We'll find her!

Meanwhile, back in Canterlot..

Wheat: Wait, Summer! We are coming with you!
Meadow: Yes, all of us!
Tanis: *jumps on Catapult's back* And we'll find mom, right daddy?
Meriva: Yay!
Toy Sword: Let's get going then!
Jade_23 commented…
Oh, and also.. Can tu give a moment for the gypsies to settle in and not attack once again? Can tu at least wait, o not attack at all? hace más de un año
Longsword: Yes. Lets go
As Ragnar and Jaya continue to search beneath water, the mother soon stumbles upon a body slowly sinking from afar.. The mare quickly and skillfully swims to the body, and because of the clear water, she is able to recognize her daughter in her arms. She waves a hoof underwater for Ragnar to help her. With the extra force, the mother and the brother are able to lift Tsura out of water for her to breathe. Tsura gasps for air and chokes on the waves coming toward them. Ragnar grabs her sister by the waist and drags both of them to shore, while Jaya remains in the water searching for any more travelers. Ragnar finally arrives to the point where he can stand in the water. From there, he carries Tsura and gently sets her on the sand while he throws himself on the ground and sighs of exhaustion.

Tsura: *coughs, then wipes out the sand from her chin* I-I'm okay..

Jaya soon arrives at shore as well, followed by other gypsy warriors.. She looks around, observing her people shivering of the coldness. Her eyes wander to the children who are sneezing and just silently suffering from today. The mare sighs, then holds her chin high as the queen and speaks loudly so everypony could hear.

Jaya: My friends! Today was the day that the Gods did not reunite with one another to protect us! They have every right to! We've all sinned in our own ways! It's been days since we haven't sacrificed to the Gods! It's been years where we haven't dance with the wind! Years since us musicians have used our talent! The waves tremble because of God Bakora! Our harvest does not exist because the goddess refuses to offer us her power! She has every right to! But that does not mean we are giving up today! We are Travelers! We have magic that can surprise anypony! Our magic that we created has been used by many kings and queens! By many known sorcerers! Even Equestrians try to study our magic! That is what makes us so unique! We are a family and we shall remain like that until the end of time! unfortunately, it is coming very soon.. And for that, we must live these last few days! Do we want to die and end up drinking ale with the Gods?! Or do you want to die and reborn as an animal?! Exactly! We shall walk through fire, walk on water, walk on what is left of this earth! I know, many of you are injured, starving! We will fix that tonight! For now, we must collect materials! We shall create another invisible forcefield.. Collect all parts of the ship you see. Use them as shelter.. I will send warriors to scout Equestria and collect food and sheets for tents.. The changelings wander these beaches at night. We will be prepared, as always! So everypony gather around! We will start fresh!

Ragnar: *stands up and shakes the sand off his body, then crawls toward Tsura* Hey, everything is going to be fine.. Can you walk?
Tsura: *slowly nods* I.. I don't think I broke anything.. My face hurts.. And my back..
Ragnar: Shh.. You just stretched a wing, that's okay. Mother will heal you and in a few hours, the pain will minimize, I promise..
Tsura: *smiles through her busted lip* I don't know what I was thinking.. My kids will never want to see me after this.. And my husband will immediately leave me like I left him after seeing me..
Ragnar: Beauty shouldn't be all that matters to him.
Tsura: I want to guard once again when the changelings come..
Ragnar: I don't think that's a good idea..
Tsura: It's not, but I came back her to be useful. Let me guard with you.
Ragnar: We'll see..

As the survivors gather around their queen, Jaya creates a big fire place as the center of the camp. The giant fire seems to warm the gypsies, many of them stop shivering. Jaya then murmurs a few Romanian words, lifting her hooves in the air as if playing with the wind. Her hooves rise as she finishes the incantation, then the mare abruptly stops. Her violet eyes open, and a small smile perks her face when she sees everypony.

Jaya: It has been done.. We may not have our ship, but we have an illusion forcefield that will protect us from our enemies. I've already sent four gypsies to scout, they'll be back in no time. For now, mark your shelter and begin to build your tent. *turns to her young daughter who is building a sand castle, then turns to Tsura who is lying on the sand by Ragnar* We'll get you fixed up, Tsura.. Let me just set a small tent to put you under.. The sun is hitting hard. *reaches for a large blanker with the surviving materials, then begins to build a small tent with bamboo and any other supplies*
Steel Sword: (Suddenly feels something terrible, making it obvious to the others)
Toy Sword: *tilts his head toward Steel Sword* What's wrong, Auntie?
Steel Sword: I sense something terrible. It's about Tsura and Ragnar. They are in need of assistance
Tanis: Hm.. I think Mommy forgot how to use the stove again.
Wheat: *tilts her head* ..What? But we don't know where they are.. Didn't they just say they were going back to their tribe?
Meadow: Are they dead? Please tell me they are not..

Jaya had already cleaned up most of Tsura's bleeding injuries. She simply cleaned it with warm salt water and alcohol since there wasn't really any medical supplies that has survived the blast. The mother appears with a small, empty glass of wine. On the other hoof, she holds a cotton ball on fire, gripping it with pins. The mare sticks the cotton ball on fire in the cup, then immediately releases it and sets it on Tsura's back. The cup joins the other eight glasses on her sore back.

Jaya: *tilts her head at Ragnar* It's called fire cupping.. It relieves the pain.. *lights some herbs besides the mare, and the jasmine essence soon fills the tent.. The mare brings clean clothes and sets it besides Tsura. The mother brushes her daughter's long mane, braiding it like she always use to as a filly. After a few minutes, Jaya walks forward and begins to pop out the hot cups from Tsura's red back. The mare then gently massages it and combs her fire back into place.* Tsura?
Tsura: *moans* ..Hm?
Jaya: Try to walk.
Tsura: I can walk.. *flutters her wings then suddenly shrieks*
Jaya: I said walk, not fly.
Tsura: *sighs, then gingerly gets up from the torn towel that was set on the floor. Surprisingly, the mare doesn't limp. She can walk fine, but her wings remain injured. Jaya had taken care of most of her cuts. Now the only thing Tsura had left was purple bruises in her eye, lip, neck, and back... The mare stretched carefully, then drank clean water that was given to her from Jaya*
Jaya: Rest, please.
Tsura: No, I'm guarding with my brother.
Jaya: I said-
Tsura: Or what?! If I don't listen to you, what?! You're going to make the whole tribe attack me again? Go for it! You already failed as a mother anyway. *coughs, then turns around and heads to the edge of the forcefield*
Steel Sword: I am able to sense where they are. It's a bit bleak, but they seem to be at a chain of islands near the eastern coast. I could take Catapult and his children there, while you head to Summer. Does that sound fine with you?
Wheat: Hmm.. That means they are in the beach of Manehattan.. Clever gypsies.. Nopony goes there because of the waste of the factories.
Meadow: Doesn't that make them sick?
Wheat: Of course it does. Let's just hope for the best.

Tsura walks with her head low, not daring to make eye contact with any pony. Soon, her brother follows along. He already knows the answer to his question, so he just simply stays quiet and accompanies Tsura on the way out. Ragnar once again gropes the air, then leans forward until he is pushed back. The stallion sighs, then murmurs the spell to get out. Once done, his sister and himself exits the camp along with a few other gypsies. Tsura just sits on the sand in silence, yet she manages to pull out her sword and hide her bruises with black paint once again..
Steel Sword: I'm sure the magic keeps them safe. I know mine will be able to. I'll be heading there at once. If anypony wishes to come, just ask
Summer: It is strange that I haven't sensed it. However, the ship is ready. I suggest we get moving. There's no time to lose. Especially if Ragnar and Tsura are in danger like you said. *leads the group to the landing bay*
 Summer: It is strange that I haven't sensed it. However, the ship is ready. I suggest we get moving.
Steel Sword: They are in no danger, but we should go and see if they are alright. I will go and meet them. You all go ahead to the city. I'll meet you all soon
Wheat: *nods at Summer Pride* Let's just hope we can deal with them like civilized ponies, yes? *carries the young mare, Willow, as she enters the ship*

Tsura's senses were all heightened.. All the insults and threats she received earlier ran through her numb head. The gypsy just twists her sword, drawing whatever comes to her mind on the wet sand. Her ears suddenly perk up, along with her brother's.

Ragnar: Prepare for another show..
Tsura: This show will get gory if the same thing happens-

The gypsy's sentence is interrupted by a voice that she instantly recognizes. Her faded eyes widen, and she quickly turns around only to encounter her three children and her husband. The family is also joined by Wheat, Meadow, and Longsword.. The stallion that appeared to be Catapult runs toward his wife with open hooves. The mare doesn't move, she just stays still as the pegasus hugs her tightly. The three little ones follow his lead..

Changeling: Tsurä! Oh thank goodness I found you! I was so worried! The kids-

Before the stallion could finish his statement, Tsura snaps his neck. The pegasus falls on the floor, and the illusion soon reveals itself to be a changeling. The gypsy then glares at the false impersonation of her children. All three kids bursts into green flames, and revert back into changelings. They are followed by the other changeling pack that impersonated the others. Ragnar quickly reacts and punctures his sword through a changeling's head. The other six gypsies easily deal with the remaining.. Tsura observes the warriors fighting, then with a quick eye, she is able to catch the changeling that was about to escape. The mare closes her wings and fights as she did when she had no wings. Tsura gallops forward with a roar that contains pain from her injuries, then skillfully jumps in the air and lands on the changeling's back. She savagely rips the changeling's delicate, bug wings with her own teeth. The two ripped wings sways to the floor. The changeling loses balance as he screams, and right when he turns around, his head is sliced off by the mare. Tsura then lands on the ground with small pupils, panting of anger. She then stares at her brother and other warriors with her creepy eyes.

Tsura: Well?! Cut their horns off! We can use them as tools for the camp!! *picks up the wings that she tore and places them on her back*
Ragnar: ..You know, those wings would make a perfect skirt.
Tsura: *grins creepily, expanding the purple bruises on her face* That's what I was thinking.
Ragnar: How did you know they weren't..?
Tsura: I didn't.
The small but agile airship sours through the sky, carefully avoiding the changeling patrols. Strangely, Summer is piloting the aircraft and she seems to know exactly what she's doing.

Slingshot: Since when do you know how to fly these babies?
Summer: *keeps staring ahead and replies on a quiet, monotone voice* I've learned a lot of things over the past eight years. Especially in regard of technology and mechanics. I'm mentally unstable, not stupid.
Slingshot: I see... no need to get hostile.
Summer: I wasn't. We'll reach Manehatten in about an hour if we can keep this speed up.
Slingshot: What do you expect to find there?
Summer: I don't know. But as of now, I don't have a better idea...

Meriva: *jumps on the machines and leans against the window in front of Summer, blocking her view* Ooh! Pretty mountains!
Vectra: *jumps besides her sister, observing the tools and buttons* Those are factories, Meriva.
Meriva: Oh..
Tanis: *climbs up Summer's spine, sitting on her head and hanging onto her horn. Then he keeps looking at the wheel and the buttons around her* Ooooh, what does that red button do? Can I push it?
Steel Sword: (Travelling to the Gypsy's location, worried about them greatly)

Long Range: (With the rest of the soldiers, he keeps patrolling the city, looking for anything odd)
hace más de un año FabulousChicken said…
Thunderstorm: *he lets out a sigh and lowers his head*
(Hey guys! Fate has finally caught up with me and I won't have internet access for a while. However, I'll try to remain come by in every couple of days to post. I just have to go to the nearest mall with a wifi. Anyways, I'll might be able to solve the problem within a few days, so bare with me. :)
hace más de un año alinah_09 said…
(Huh. Many stuff happened huh?)

Before they left Astral was pulled back by the masked man he met, and was asked to come with him,he hesitated but he followed them through the dark corridors until he got into a rather large but already rotting room which he got into with a secret passage.

Mitchell: This way. *he takes off his mask and shows his usual smile*
Astral: *nods reluctantly and goes further until he sees a familiar bearded pony*...You?
Bearded Pony: Yes...me, now do you want help or not?
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Present...

Astral: *sighs as he sits from a spot away from the others,looking outside*

Crystal: *with Summer and the others* impressive...wish I could learn how to fly this thing one day.
alinah_09 commented…
(Haha...I think I know that fuego jar thing...I saw it in a Jackie Chan movie xD) hace más de un año
alinah_09 commented…
(and its fine Mirage...I'm having trouble with the connection in my phone too,and School has admittedly become even busier.) hace más de un año
(Don't worry Mirage, it's okay. Take your time fixing it. :)

Thunderstorm: (I almost lost Meadow last night.. If he hadn't let her go, I would've lost her forever.. I can't allow that to happen again.. Should I tell her everything?) *takes a deep breath and looks at Meadow* (I can't let anyone hurt her again. Maybe she won't understand, but she deserves to know.. I just hope she won't hate me forever afterwards)
..Meadow, do you have a minute? I have something I want to talk to you about.....

(And here's a drawing because I was bored. xD The thing next to TS is a chess piece, the king. You're welcome. xD)

(Don't worry Mirage, it's okay. Take your time fixing it. :) Thunderstorm: (I almost lost Meadow l
Nice drawing once again! :3 hace más de un año
(Like the others said, don't stress about it. The RP can wait. But I do hope you are able to fix it! :)

Meadow: *the mare lifts her tired head from the red book she was reading, then meets with Thunderstorm's eyes. Although she is exhausted for barely getting any sleep last night, she manages to fake a smile as she closes her book. She then stands up and fixes her wrinkled gown, walking up to the stallion* Why of course, you can tell me anything.. I hope you tell me everything.. Unlike other ponies..

Wheat sits on the table that is not that far from Summer Pride and the others. She occupies herself by braiding her younger daughter's long mane, while Toy Sword just rests his head on the table, taking a small catnap.

Willow: Mother, can I go explore the front of the airship like my friends are doing?
Wheat: No, Willow. Most situations involving curiosity often leads to trouble.. Others don't, but in this case it does.. Summer Pride can switch off her current stable self if something goes wrong.. Imagine one of Catapult's kids crashing this airship? Would you like to be the one responsible?
Willow: ..No.. Ow!
Wheat: Oops, sorry dear.. You've got a few tangles.. *ties up her mane*
Willow: *stares in desire as her friends jump around the controls*

Tanis: *perks his head and turns around when he senses he is being watched, then encounters Willow. He suddenly stops goofing around and talks to her* Don't worry, Willow! *jumps off the counter* I'll keep you company. The fun can happen here too. *flies to her and sits on the table.*
Vectra: Aww. How adorable.
Tanis: Shut up!
Meriva: Ooh! Somepony has a crush on the doctor's daughter!
Vectra: Tanis and Willow sitting on a tree..
Meriva: K-I-S-S-I-N-G..
Tanis: What?! No, ew! She's the ugliest filly ever, the last thing I would ever do is kiss her!
Willow: Hey! That's not nice! I'm not ugly! You are!
Tanis: No!
Willow: You don't even have you're cutiemark yet! You look like.. Like a bowl of cereal!
Vectra: What?
Tanis: Yeah? Well a bowl of cereal is yummy. Just wait until I grow up! And if that's your stupid opinion then fine!
Willow: Fine! At least I leave this conversation and still have a mother to comfort me!
Tanis: *widens his eyes, then growls and charges at Willow*
Wheat: Hey, hey, hey! *picks up Willow and holds Tanis back*
Tanis: Let me at her! My mother took a break! She's probably thinking about me right now. So shut it!

Tsura walked out of the small tent wearing the Changeling's wings she'd torn out as the tips of her short skirt. The combination was beautiful, yet at the same time creepy. Tsura even managed to decorate her necklace with a changeling's horn as the center piece. The mare looked around at the small campsite, grinning at the poles that were stabbed on the ground with changeling's bare heads as the final, top ornament. Although with her many bruises, Tsura still looked attractive and desirable with her short skirt and tight corset. Not to mention the tattoos that were displayed in her thighs and neck. Her eyes meet with her brother's, along with the other few gypsies guarding the outside of the forcefield. A wide, creepy smirk expands on her face as her blue pupils shrink.

Tsura: Well? How do I look?
Ragnar: Astonishing.. *claps, then rolls his eyes playfully at his twin*
Tsura: I am more than that, haha! But I'll take it. Now, where were we?
Ragnar: Skinning the changeling's coat for materials, Princess Sly.. *grins at her*
Tsura: Oh yes.. Who knew their coats would make excellent carpets and belts? Especially for trade! Oh, and their horns! Perfect souvenirs for nails and shovels!

Summer Pride does not seem to be worried about the children's shenanigans at all, since she locked the controls before they could accidentally do something that might threaten the small airship. The mare just observes the kids with a discrete, almost invisible yet a bit envious smile on her face. Until she spots Einherijar's large aircraft in front of them. She quickly performs an evasive maneuver to avoid the collision.

Slingshot: Whoa! What was that?
Summer: An airship with the alicorn's symbol on it.
Slingshot: Einherijar?
Summer: Indeed. and he's heading to Canterlot... hmm... *picks up the radio and after a few seconds of stag noises, she manages to reach her target* Deadlock, come in! This is Summer Pride, over.
Deadlock: Read you loud and clear, your highness. Go ahead!
Summer: You might get a little company. We just spotted Einherijar's ship flying towards your direction.
Deadlock: Roger that. I shall alert the royal guard immediately.
Summer: Good. The weapon factory will most likely be his target. We cannot lose that facility, so defend it at all costs!
Deadlock: Let him come! It'll only be suicide!
Summer: Do not underestimate him!
Deadlock: I won't. I'm only saying that if he wants that factory he'll have to go through me first.
Summer: Negative! Your objective is the bomb, not the alicorn.
Deadlock: Yes but I still think I should...
Summer: Absolutely not! You need to assemble that bomb. It might be our only weapon against the alicorn's aggression.
Deadlock: *remains silent for a couple of seconds then lets out a resigned sigh* Understood. By your command.
Summer: Be safe, my friend!
Deadlock: Thank you! Deadlock over and out.

(guess who has his internet back? :3 )

FabulousChicken commented…
Yay! Welcome back" hace más de un año
Jade_23 commented…
Welcome. :) hace más de un año
thanks guys! although I'm experiencing the same kind of problem as some of the other members of the club... can't see any actualización on the site, have to check "manually" over and over again. :D hace más de un año
Steel: (While Tsura and Ragnar are talking, Steel comes next to them) So, this is where you two have been
Thunderstorm: Maybe you won't understand and won't like what I'm about to say, but.. just don't hate me forever, please..
Last night.. I thought I lost you, and I realized that nothing scares me more than losing you.. I don't want to let anyone hurt you or take you away from me, because I l-love you.. *he lowers his eyes and ears, looking guilty* You don't have to say anything or to feel bad. It's okay..

(Damn you emotional music!)
Meadow: *widens her eyes in surprise* ..what? I.. *takes a step back* I don't know what to say... *sighs* Listen, Thunderstorm. You're a great friend, believe me. One of the best I could ever ask for.. I just don't feel the same.. I'm sorry, I truly am. I'm just not ready for.. That.. But I do hope we can continue being friends! Best friends.. *smiles awkwardly at him*

Ragnar: *turns around, facing Steel Sword and raises an eyebrow* Oh no, we've been spotted by a rat. *rolls his eyes, then groans* Alright, we can talk or we can kill. You can get out of here, or your head can become a decoration for our camp.
Thunderstorm: *looks away* I said I don't need pity... Forget it. *sighs* We're still friends, don't worry. But you should get some rest. You look tired. *smiles like nothing happened and sits down, looking outside*
Summer overhears some parts of the conversation between Meadow and Thunderstorm and a weird smile expands on her face but she doesn't say anything. Ah, love... she thinks. I could sing odes about love, dear child! How heavenly altitudes it can take you... or drag you down to the deepest, darkest abyss... which one is yours? The heaven or the abyss?

With a mischievous little grin, the unicorn suddenly banks the airship a bit and the unexpected move makes Meadow trip over the planks and fall right into the arms of Thunderstorm.
*fangirl noises* Summer you're my best friend. hace más de un año
Hehe, just a little nudge to get things back on track. :D hace más de un año
Steel Sword: There is no reason for us to fight, Ragnar. I came because I heard you were in need of help.
Meadow: Oof! *falls forward and lands on Thunderstorm's barrel and lifts her dizzy head only to encounter the stallion staring right at her. The mare widens her eyes and blushes awkwardly as she crawls back, quickly standing up and clearing her throat* I apologize for the fall.. *glances at Summer Pride with steel eyes, then speaks to her in a moody tone* What? You lost your love, so you're trying to make others find theirs?

Ragnar: Hah! Well you're late. Very late. We don't need any help now. The worst has already been done. Do you come alone? Or are the others soon to come as well?
Tsura: I suggest you contact their traveling device and tell them to turn around. Because I swear once I see them my sword with penetrate their stomachs.
Steel Sword: I understand you are all upset, but what I don't understand is why you'd want to kill them all. And I came alone. The others went to the west to stop a corrupt alicorn from taking over. It's as if history is repeating itself once again.

Longsword: (Speaks in a demanding tone to the children) All of you stop. We are all facing problems. The last thing we need are you all arguing like you're on the playground.
Summer: *speaks on an emotionless tone as she stares into the air in front of her* I don't know what you're talking about. We're flying at a high speed. It was probably turbulence. Better get used to it.
Tsura: Oh, you don't understand? Well, hmm.. How would you feel if you're husband were ever to lie to you? Even if it meant protecting you? For eight long months.. All those excuses for coming late from work. All those excuses for leaving me alone in his days off to talk about who knows what with the others! I feel excluded! What? Am I not stable enough to keep a secret?! Summer Pride told Slingshot, and not me?! I've been the one saving her flank over and over again throughout the years because of her stupidity! And then, the whole scene is an act?! My children almost died, because of a planned out bomb!!! I have every reason to kill them! Liars! LIES!!! Just how pathetic Equestrians are!
Ragnar: And then to think that I dragged my whole tribe down into this? Thousands of travelers died because my blind love for her! I wasted eight months of their time. Perhaps even more! And then Summer thinks I left her out in the cold with the dogs?! Well, you know what? Fine! Let her think that. We're better off without each other. The only thing I seem to do well in her eyes is leave her behind. So I'm just continuing my duty..
Tsura: Can you leave now? Before I rip your spine out and use your bones as drumsticks?

Meadow: *glares at the mare with shrunken eyes, ignoring her father* Don't try to fix anything, you hear me?! You think you can just walk back in and act like old times? Never! *mimics Summer* "I don't know what you're talking about." How about I turn the wheel and send you flying out the window?! And this time, you won't land on Ragnar. He's far from here, probably already sailing away. You'll land on sharp rocks that kill you! *sits down rather roughly on her chair and opens her red book*
Wheat: *sighs, then stares at Meadow and places a warm hoof on hers* Don't be angry, love.. You know that replaces your beauty? *kisses her forehead*
Meadow: *flips the pages of her book and lands on Chapter seventeen. The mare lets out a sigh and continues reading*
Steel Sword: You really think you can harm me...... (Before she knew it, she took out a gun and aimed it at her own head, and fired, but the bullet fell to the ground, dented badly, without her being injured at all) I have a shield around me. Fighting would be pointless. I came here because you need our help just as much as we need yours.
Summer: *shrugs with an apathetic expression* you may go ahead and try. We both know it wouldn't work. And do not worry! You won't have to endure the sight of me for long. Just until we stop the alicorn and neutralize the changeling threat. After that, I shall leave not only Equestria but the entire hemisphere of the globe. Forever. Perhaps the progeny will understand the great sacrifice I have made for the sake of millions of innocents. So go ahead and hate me, all of you! I don't really care anymore. I am too weary of the constant battle to care. *quickly rushes a tear drop on her eye before anypony could notice it and switches to a frosty, steely tone* We'l arrive to Manehatten in ten minutes.
Ragnar: We don't need anypony's help. And please, shooting you is the least amusing way to kill someone. Why do you need us? Does Summer need us as other bait for something?
Tsura: I don't want to see any of your faces.

Wheat: Does Ragnar know you're leaving?
Meriva: *lands on Summer's spine, then pats her head, messing up the smooth mane brushed backwards* Aww! Don't worry! We care about you. Mom used to always talk about you and the funny things you used to do. Like the time a goat ate your tail. Or the time you almost stepped on Poison Joke.
Vectra: And the time you were left stranded in a ship.
Meriva: She was sad that she lost her friend. Or so, she thought.
Summer: *smiles at the fillies and gently strokes Meriva's mane* Ah, the innocence of a child... so pure... not tainted by this evil world... I wish everything was that simple my dear. *looks at Wheat* Ragnar does not nee to know. He made it very clear that he does not want me in his life just like I was expecting him to. He will be happy that I respect his wish.
Steel Sword: Ragnar... be honest... Do you really hate her. Do you really hope to never see her again. Because I believe that isn't the truth. Same to you, Tsura. Are you really so angry, that you never want to see your family again. Besides, how do you know you would have been fine with him telling you these plans. For all he knew, you could have been more distraught to hear it, as well as go along with it. I believe he did the right thing to not tell you. But it was indeed wrong what he did, he never told you in order to avoid hurting you.
Thunderstorm: *looks outside trying to ignore the conversation and moves his lips, singing in a really low voice*

Try with all of your might
But none can hide from this unforgiving moonlight
Bear your scars like a prayer - Another wish lost to the night

Every step I take, every fallen tear
Weaves another lie, a curse I will bear
There's a part of me, struggling to break free
It lives within the dark

Will tomorrow come at last?
In a million shards of broken glass
Fate is bleeding through my resilient soul,
Dyeing it a pale and fragile blue

There is beauty in the lie, spoken like a bittersweet goodbye
Still that brilliant light is beyond my reach
Maybe I belong here – beneath the light of the moon

Praise your palette of lies
For it's a masterpiece that you have created
All of your promises, bleeding in flawless harmony

Sing another spell, paint another dream
We could bring to life a new reality
All of my mistakes, gathering like storm clouds
Will soon rain down on me

Are we dancing in our chains?
Blinded by the by pride inside our veins
I once feared the end, praying for my life
Now I greet that darkness as a friend

There's one thing I will protect,
It's the innocence they all neglect
I can hear a voice, like a melody, rivaling the silence
For once I feel I am free

Maybe there's a chance,
a way out of this cruel and deadly dance, but at what cost?
Again the full moon is lost to the night

Will tomorrow come at last?
In a million shards of broken glass
Fate is bleeding through my resilient soul,
Dyeing it a pale and fragile blue

There is beauty in the lie, spoken like a bittersweet goodbye
Still that brilliant light is beyond my reach
Maybe I belong here – beneath the light of the moon

(I know it's morning in Equestria, but I can't resist. Songs man.. xD)
Jade_23 commented…
Hmm, what's the song? :) hace más de un año
It's supposed to be japanese, Aoki Tsuki Michite, which I guess would be translated The Pale Full Moon. The english version is a fandub from AmaLee. hace más de un año
Meriva: Uncle Ragnar was also telling us stories about you. Telling us on how he saved the damsel in distress.
Tanis: And bragged about how beautiful you were.
Vectra: And then mentioned Slingshot a few times. He included everypony in his stories.
Meriva: Mhm.. Too bad daddy had to ruin everything.
Vectra: Yeah, dad. *glances at Catapult* Shame on you. *shakes her head*

Ragnar: I never said I hated Summer, I never will. Of course not. The day I hate her will be the day pigs fly. I'm disappointed in her, and myself.
Tsura: Well I hate Catapult. He's just like every other soldier I met. But I don't hate my kids. I left them because they have a better future with Equestrians. You know how bad our tribe is doing. Besides, I bet Slingshot is sighing of relief of my disappearance. What can we do to help? Nothing. *shrugs* We're useless travelers. We're thieves, liars, and more. Helpful is not one.