chicas kpop Agree o disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

chicas kpop 1820 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 1801-1820 of 1820

hace más de un año KippyGirl said…
1462. I'm a VIP too
1463. Disagree- Kips doesn't like this couple no, no
1464. Disagree- cuz i liked 2ne1 since i discovered them
1465. They debuted with Hot summer (Jap version) and i wasn't impressed, since Hot summer is my least fave f(x) song
1466. I don't understand
1467. Agree
1468. Agree
1469. Agree- ok there are some but they are trolls
1470. Agree
1471. Agree
1472. Agree- i guess
1473. The song is named "Naega Jeil Jal Naga" so how can they translate if this is the name of the song, same thing happened with Genie.. the song is named Genie/ Tell me your wish (Sowoneul marhaebwa" so if the song is named "Sowoneul marhaebwa" they can't change it in Japanese.. yeah in the japanese version of Genie they say "Sowoneul marhaebwa", which is Korean...
1474. Well.. umm Bom is my bias in 2ne1 and CL is my least fave
1475. Agree?
1476. Disagree
hace más de un año luv_warriorcatz said…
1474. Disagree- neither are my bias.
1475. Agree- they're entertainers so of course they're big.
1476. Disagree- I like the subgroup.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año GDheaSONE said…
1417. agree!
1418. agree actually
1419. err...
1420. not so agree
1421. idk
1422. disagree, I'm Sowon since 2010, and they debuted 2007
1423. a bit agree
1424. ...
1425. ...
1426. disagree
1427. agree I think...
1428. agree!
1429. keke agree probably
1430. idk
1431. idc
1432. disagree!!
1433. idk, maybe yes
1434. a bit same with me
1435. agree
1436. agree ^^/
1437. agree lol
1438. agree but disagree too
1439. agree probably?
1440. disagree
1441. agree :(
1442. there's a lot for me
1443. yeah agree :(
1444. DISAGREE
1445. idc. SNSD being popular, beats 2NE1, WG, & close with SJ, SHINee, 2PM, EXO and others and then we got antis right?
1446. Disagree
1447. lol idc
1448, disagree, idk why
1449. disagree. Sunny
1450. idk anything about it. better spazz Lee Hayi
1451. disagree
1452. agree.
1453. ? idk
1454. ... agree but she's my bias... why Sohee
1455. agree some parts
1456. agree lol
1457. a bit agree...
1458. lol...
1459. agree probably, they're face
1460. disagree actually. yes she can rap, but Bom sings better, and Dara should have more parts too. Minzy, I hope for dancing more in the middle
1461. disagree.
1462. idk
1463. agree I think?
1464. idk, I haven't watch 2NE1TV
1465. disagree
1466. she cut it right?
1467. disagree
1468. but I like all groups. except some of course.
1469. idc
1470. idk
1471. yes agree
1472. agree
1473. agree, same with Oh! Japanese Version
1474. agree but I never be a CL's fan
1475. but the biggest fandom is DBSK :p
1476. disagree
hace más de un año YushiGirl said…
1477."She(Sohee) is my inspiration."
 1477."She(Sohee) is my inspiration."
1478."I used to not like A Pink. At all. “Why are these girls always shipped with my favorite band ever, Infinite?” Then I watched A Pink News, and I understood. These girls are talented, beautiful, and funny to boot. Unlike their cutesy image (which I remind you is their company’s doing) they mange to make me laugh like no other group has, except for Infinite. No, I don’t ship the two groups together, but that doesn’t mean that I won’t stop supporting these girls because they deserve every little bit of attention they get."
 1478."I used to not like A Pink. At all. “Why are these girls always shipped with my favorito! band
1479."I hate when people don’t give the Wonder Girls proper credit for all the work they’ve done for the way Kpop works. And for their part in the ”Hallyu Wave”.."
 1479."I hate when people don’t give the Wonder Girls proper credit for all the work they’ve done
1480."i THINK YG WON’T LET THEM COLLAB BECAUSE TASHA WILL MAKE CL LOOK LIKE A DAMN FOOL ON HER OWN SONG. THEATRICS CAN’T SAVE HER WHEN REAL SKILL IS THERE. I DON’T CARE IF TASHSA “SAID CL WAS A GOOD RAPPER”, EMINEM ALSO COMPLIMENTED LIL-WAYNE ONCE, THAT DON’T MEAN SHIT. LIL WAYNE STILL SUCKS."
 1480."i THINK YG WON’T LET THEM COLLAB BECAUSE TASHA WILL MAKE CL LOOK LIKE A DAMN FOOL ON HER OWN
1481."I’m a blackjack. I don’t like CLassfieds. I think they are straight up rude bitches. Funny thing is, they will probably try to say that I’m not a “real” blackjack for this reason - but I’ll just laugh at how stupid they are. Being a blackjack doesn’t mean I have to like the fans, it means I like the artist. So no. I don’t like CLassfieds, but I like 2NE1 as a whole. And yes I am a “real” blackjack. I don’t have to like you to be one either. Bite me. "
 1481."I’m a blackjack. I don’t like CLassfieds. I think they are straight up rude bitches. Funny
1482".I actually really like the sound of STYLE(Rania song). Okay I am YG biased but it’s not that I like STYLE only because of that, although it did bring me to listen to it. I like the beat, the sound of STYLE. Not too crazy about the singing, it’s not bad but it doesn’t have a wow factor for me. It sounds like a song, the beats sound like it’d make a great party song, a night out party song, not too hardcore, not too soft. I really like it. Honestly one of the reasons why I enjoy YG so much. The producers there are amazing, they rarely fail me when it comes to beats. Same goes to Seo In Young’s Anymore, D-Unit’s I’m Missin’ You. And of course, 2NE1’s I don’t care, Go Away and more. I just really enjoy STYLE right now, especially the beat of that song."
 1482".I actually really like the sound of STYLE(Rania song). Okay I am YG biased but it’s not that
1483."I THINK YG STANS ARE THE MOST MATERIALISTIC/SHALLOW FANDOM, TBH. SAME WITH THE COMPANY. MAYBE THAT’S WHY THEIR MUSIC IS ALL STARTING TO SOUND THE SAME CAUSE THEY SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON NAME BRANDS THEY DON’T CARE ABOUT MUSIC ANYMORE. GD’S ALBUM WAS UTTER SHIT, BUT HEY, HE WAS ROCKING CHROME HEARTS. THAT’S ALL THEIR FANS REALLY PAY ATTENTION TO. “OMYGOD HE’S WEARING THIS OR THAT ~ SO EXPENSIVE” BUT YG ARTISTS AREN’T THE ONLY ARTISTS THAT ROCK BALMAIN, LOUBOUTIN, GIVENCHY, GALLIANO, ALEXANDER MQUEEN, etc. MAYBE IT’S BECAUSE THEY WEAR IT IN THE MOST OBNOXIOUS FASHION RATHER THAN WITH SOME SIMPLICITY OR CLASS, OR THAT THEY’RE ALWAYS SCREAMING LABELS OUT THAT THEIR FANS CARE MORE. BUT, THEY SAY SM CARES ABOUT MONEY, BUT I’D SAY YG CARES MORE AND IT RUBS OFF ONTO THE FANS - MAKES ME THINK YG AS A WHOLE IS JUST A SHALLOW COMPANY THAT ONLY CARES ABOUT WEALTH AND MATERIALISTIC ITEMS. THEY SAY IT ENOUGH IN THEIR SONGS. ITS FUNNY CAUSE THEY JUST SHARE CLOTHES AND THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN REALLY AFFORD ALL OF IT IS PROBABLY GD. THE REST~ LOL. "
 1483."I THINK YG STANS ARE THE MOST MATERIALISTIC/SHALLOW FANDOM, TBH. SAME WITH THE COMPANY. MAYBE T
1484."TBH, these four ladies(Brown Eyed Girls) are more unique and orignal than 2NE1 will ever be. Their MV’s are always poetic yet different and their music always stands out from whats being played on radio station in Korea and in the US. 2NE1 is a trendy “Unique” they’re doing somethng “different” for Korea while following trends of US and Japan. IMO, that doesn’t make them orignal or unique or even risk takers because they always stick to what’s popular. BEG are the true unique four. They take chances. "
 1484."TBH, these four ladies(Brown Eyed Girls) are más unique and orignal than 2NE1 will ever be. Th
1485."I forever hate that bullshit line “They’re all cute and frilly girly girls” and that’s why they(Snsd) aren’t strong women. Let me tell you a story, I knew a girl in high school who always wore frilly shit and had her hair in pigtails and loved hello-kitty and always had cute shit on her bags - she was like a bundle of omg soo cute, and one motherfucker had the same mindset as a bunch of other people and decided he should grope her ass for fun - well, turns out she could throw a punch and he ended up with a bloody nose. Moral of the story, strength does not come from the clothes you wear or any shit like that. Just because they don’t pretend to be badass or blow random shit up in their music videos doesn’t mean they are weak. Who’s to say 1/2 of those girls who do that whole badass theme aren’t insecure themselves. Strength is in somebodies person. They may like to sing songs for oppa, but I bet you they don’t take shit from “oppa”"
 1485."I forever hate that bullshit line “They’re all cute and frilly girly girls” and that’s
hace más de un año luv_warriorcatz said…
1477. Disagree- nope.
1478. Disagree- I don't doubt that they're talented but they just don't catch my eye.
1479. Disagree- they didn't even make a dent in America.
1480. er, idk, haven't heard Tasha.
1481. Agree- if you say so yourself. Out of all the fans, I think Dara and Cl would have the craziest.
1482. Disagree- it's alright.
1483. Disagree- I think a huge factor to their fan base is how their music is just different than the standard kpop stuff.
1484. Agree- they have that edge to them that 2ne1 doesn't have to me, the "strong image". While 2ne1's image is too "in your face-ish". Also, BEG is more music-oriented while 2ne1 goes in the "mass appeal" catagory, along with SNSD, Superjunior, T-ara, etc.
1485. Agree- who knows if they are? Well, it's just a concept.
hace más de un año Jeliame said…
smile
1477 Disagree - she's okay but... yeah. ok.
1478 Disagree - same reason with luv_warriorcatz...
1479 Disagree - they haven't done internationally as much as many other groups yet
1480 - I don't know Tasha so I can't really say anything
1481 - Agree; Idk their fans but that's how I think too.
1482 - Disagree
1483 - Agree and Disagree, but I think it's some YG's fans that should be blamed if they only care about what the artists are wearing or so. YG artists are awesome if you ask me. It's just that they're becoming more and more 'american' or how should I put this OTL
1484 - Agree, I've always liked BEG's music and videos. They are truly unique.
1485 -Agree
hace más de un año RustyBuckeye said…
Don't have time to comment on all of them but 1478 caught my eye.

1478: Agree completely. I respect other people's opinions but these girls are now international stars. They are very deep in personality and talent. Eunji is one of the top singers Korea has produced. Anyone who thinks she will fade away is going to be very disappointed. Others in the group are also talented. The group also has a very unique sound because of the diversity in the voices, including the very soft and sweet sound of Chorong's voice. I recognize it is an A Pink song the first time I hear a song by them, without knowing already who it is. This very talented group has won two MAMA awards that show they are going to be around for a long time. Next, the cute image is just fine. I think this group will still do some cute image videos for the next year or two, but I also expect that they will do some videos that are a bit sexier. They have already done one video that is definitely sexy. I can assure you that from a man's perspective, Hush MV was very very sexy, which also proves that a sexy concept does not have to be overtly sexy when the girls are already naturally sexy. In my opinion some of the sexy concept videos of other groups cross the line into being sleazy and some are even a bit vulgar. It's not sexy to me because it is like a girl trying too hard to be sexy by dressing like a prostitute and wearing way too much make-up. For instance, in some videos the girls use their hands to bring attention to their crotch area, such as in Secret's MV Poison. That isn't sexy to me. I also didn't care for the way AOA's Miniskirt literally starts out with the camera focused on the girl's crotch, and then there are a lot of stripper type dancing, and then the girls putting their hands on the other girl's butts. It's just going too far in my humble opinion. So, while I know that A Pink will begin to explore more sexy concepts, I hope they keep it classy at the same time.

One thing I will never understand is how some SONEs act regarding A Pink. If there is a male actor that you really like, such as the way he looks, his mannerisms, how he talks, etc., then it is natural to also like a new actor that is very similar. This is natural for humans in everything we do. If you like the style particular brand of sports car, then when that company makes a new car, it will be natural to like it. This is they way with A Pink and SNSD. I like both. I think that is natural because there are similarities. And SONE's please stop with the "but A Pink copies SNSD." So what. If you think everything SNSD is original inspiration, you are crazy. It's not. Every last dance move they do has been done before. Kpop itself is inspired by American Pop. So what. I'm American and I am not offended. I love both of these groups. They both have beautiful, sweet and talented girls. If you like SNSD's style, it is natural for you to also like A Pink since it is a similar style. Thinking that you are somehow being disloyal to SNSD if you also like another group is just a little bit creepy. It's OK to have a bias, but everything in moderation, right?
hace más de un año adrian_panda said…
157. if you hate them please don't say something which come from your hearth. they are very kind and talented. you just hate and looking for any mistake that they make.