chicas kpop Agree o disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

chicas kpop 1820 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1820

hace más de un año luv_warriorcatz said…
441. If you mean that fuzzy brown guy, then Disagree.
442. Agree- kinda. It'd be nice if sones would wake up to how skinny she is.
443. Agree- can't hate an idol when you don't know them. But she really can't sing.
hace más de un año KippyGirl said…
441. Disagree, she deserves to be the visual + i don't understand why people say Bomi is pretty... she is cute, but not pretty... her face looks hilarious for me... but she is such a cutie^^
442. Maybe
443. Agree, she's really nice, why do so many people hate her?
hace más de un año YushiGirl said…
444."I’m tired of people saying 2NE1 flopped in Japan. They are simply taking their time to see what works for them. They have plenty of Japanese fans already. Once they start releasing their new original music, i’m sure there will be more success."
PS: Happy 3rd anniversary 2ne1!
 444."I’m tired of people saying 2NE1 flopped in Japan. They are simply taking their time to see wha
445."I’m so sick of K-pop artists “visting”/holding concerts in the U.S. and then only going to New York and Los Angeles and maybe Chicago or something. I live in the Southeast, K-pop NEVER comes to the Southeast. Of course, I’m not just speaking on behalf of us K-pop fans living in the Southeast, but those that live in other parts of the U.S., or even outside of here. I wish they would realize there is more to the U.S. than NYC and LA."
 445."I’m so sick of K-pop artists “visting”/holding concerts in the U.S. and then only going to
446."I love shipping 21Bang, Especially T.O.P and Bom."
 446."I amor shipping 21Bang, Especially T.O.P and Bom."
447."I think Park Bom has nicer legs than every member of SNSD."
 447."I think Park Bom has nicer legs than every member of SNSD."
448."To those that want to be kpop idols, it’s not going to be rainbows and unicorns. Some Entertainments push and abuse their own idols. SM doesn’t give any breaks, so remember that when you’re auditioning to SM’s 2012 Audition."
 448."To those that want to be kpop idols, it’s not going to be rainbows and unicorns. Some Entertai
449."It took me 3 days to become obsessed with SNSD. They’re such talented and gorgeous girls. Successful people always get hate no matter what, so it’s no surprise."
 449."It took me 3 days to become obsessed with SNSD. They’re such talented and gorgeous girls. Succ
450."I want another 21BANG collab."
 450."I want another 21BANG collab."
451."There is this one fandom (whose name I’m not going to mention because these people would freak out if they knew who I mean) which annoys me so much. I have a few friends who are part of it and they’re still okay but most people of this fandom are so damn annoying. They’re always pissed of when someone states their opinion about this band. When I said I didn’t like this band, 10 people of the fandom bashed me because I “bashed” their band although I had only stated my opinion about the band and said I didn’t like them. I seriously think these fans are kinda dumb sometimes."

451."There is this one fandom (whose name I’m not going to mention because these people would freak
452."I hate the dumb little blackjack’s and vip’s who say “i’m a total YG Family stan” when they don’t know shit, just bigbang and 2ne1. Some vip told me that and i asked them if they knew who Master Wu and Jinusean are and they said “i dont know, i dont care, their probably old anyways”. Holy shit, i got so pissed"
PS: Poor hater, he don't even know it's Masta Wu not Master Wu. But haters always fail in spelling words.
 452."I hate the dumb little blackjack’s and vip’s who say “i’m a total YG Family stan” when
453."I think the word “stan” is severely overused and abused. Do you self-proclaimed “stans” even know what being a “stan” means? For example, a YG stan should know more artists in YG than just Big Bang, 2NE1, or SE7EN. Ever heard of Skull, Kush, 1TYM, Danny, Jin hwan, YMGA, Lexy, Gummy, Yoo In Na, Kang Hye Jung, Jinusean etc? No? Never heard of their music/work? then you’re not a YG stan. Likewise with SM stans or JYP stans, whatever you think you are, are you guys really “stan”s? I doubt it."
 453."I think the word “stan” is severely overused and abused. Do tu self-proclaimed “stans”
454."Most people might think it’s weird but I kind of ship Hyorin and Yesung / Hyorin and Yoseob. I like them in Immortal Song, they seem to get along well."
 454."Most people might think it’s weird but I kind of ship Hyorin and Yesung / Hyorin and Yoseob. I
455."NS Yoon-G is massively underrated. I think she’s insanely talented and has a fantastic voice, not to mention she has a great body and she’s stunning. She just doesn’t get the recognition she needs. Yoonji, fighting! <3"
 455."NS Yoon-G is massively underrated. I think she’s insanely talented and has a fantastic voice,
444. Look, i don't really care about Japanese songs of KPOP idols because all of us know Japanese people like cute songs, that are maybe considered weird in Korea... Example: KARA is very popular in Japan because of that cute songs such as Girls' Power.. and their 2011 korean comeback wasn't that great because of the concept that was more for JPOP lovers...
445. Americans complain too much, seriously... I live in Romania and they will never come here because it isn't a big country... It is a little bit smaller than Great Britain, but it doesn't matter since Romania isn't as popularr as other European country such as UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain...
446. Disagreee... i love shipping 21bangs but not Alien Couple :|
447. Agree, this isn't a new thing
448. Agree
449. Disagree, it took a lot 'til i became a s♥ne but i must admit it took me 2 days 'til i became a black jack
450. Agree
451. Agree, but we can't know how they actually are if we don't talk to them
452. 1st it's Masta WU not Master Wu, 2nd they can be considered YG stans if they like 2ne1, Big Bang, Gummy, SE7EN, PSY and Tablo
453. Yes ofc i heard of them but you can say someone is a yg stan if he/she knows the most important idols in yg
454. Disagree
455. Other soloists are more underrated, example: Gummy, which is from YG (a really popular ent. company) is really underrated
444. Disagree- not saying they've flopped but I've heard that 'testing the waters' excuse so many times. Too many groups are trying to break in the japan market so I'm not that faithful of them.
445. Disagree- I don't really care where they go in America.
446. Disagree- I don't ship.
447. Disagree- they're so friggin skinny.
448. Agree- the 'perfect' image they think of kpop, isn't really that perfect.
449. Disagree- I'm not obsessed.
450. Disagree- I'm not interested.
451. Agree- all kpop fandoms are like this.
452. Disagree- I don't mind, and it's not that surprising. They're the most famous groups. It does seem a little ridiculous though.
453. Agree- kinda. I prefer when people use fans or bias.
454. Disagree- I don't ship.
455. Disagree- I don't know her.
hace más de un año dinsangi said…
444.i don't know
445.agree i live in u.s too and they never come here at Washington D.c and i really want them to come.
446.agree
447.disagree snsd legs are to die for
448.agree
449.disagree it took me 2 year's to become a sone
450.agree
451. agree
452.disagree
453.agree
454.disagree
455.disagree

456."I’m sick of all the attention whore confessions. like ”hi i’m a bj and i love snsd i hope we bj’s and sones can be good friends someday and blahblahblah” We all know that you’re not trying to get more ”friends” you just want a bigger fanbase."
 456."I’m sick of all the attention whore confessions. like ”hi i’m a bj and i amor snsd i hope
457."I started watching 2NE1tv because I wanted to see the Big Bang parts, I didn’t really care about 2NE1. But as I saw the show more and more, I came to love them as not artists but normal people, which then made me look into their music. So now I’m VIP and BlackJack."
 457."I started watching 2NE1tv because I wanted to see the Big Bang parts, I didn’t really care abo
458."This is coming from a huge BlackJack: I first found out about SNSD in 2009, after hearing Gee. I thought they were really pretty and talented, but I was never a die-hard sone because I wasn’t really into their type of songs. Then one day, when I was watching TV, I heard “Baby Steps” by SNSD-TTS for the first time, and I started crying, because their beautiful voices moved me to tears. I was speechless and completely blown away."
 458."This is coming from a huge BlackJack: I first found out about SNSD in 2009, after hearing Gee. I
459."Yubin doesn’t even have to try to be the sexiest female boss in kpop."
 459."Yubin doesn’t even have to try to be the sexiest female boss in kpop."
460."Her cover for Halo by Beyonce just proved how amazing she is. Her voice gave me goosebumps. She has Talent. Minzy <3"

460."Her cover for Halo por beyonce just proved how amazing she is. Her voice gave me goosebumps. She
461."Just because an idol is really thin doesn’t mean that they have an eating disorder. Have non of you people ever heard of a fast metabolism before? It’s been said by SNSD on an episode of Mnet’s “Beatles Code” that Yoona can pig out on food as much as she wants without gaining weight."
 461."Just because an idol is really thin doesn’t mean that they have an eating disorder. Have non o
hace más de un año MoOoOoN said…
heart
456.idk
457.disagree.. bigbang is not the reason 2 watch 2ne1
458.1st part i disagree cuz i like snsd since i saw them 4 the 1st time&last part i totally agree(their beautiful voices moved me to tears) specially taeyeon!
459.idk what do u mean ,but i agree that she is sexy
460.i didnt saw it so idk
461.agree.. we can see it in real life 2
456. Disagree- they're just comments.
457. Disagree- I don't watch it. (saw the first few episodes)
458. Disagree- didn't hear that song.
459. eh
460. didn't hear it but Agree- she does.
461. Disagree- you don't expect me to believe that all the stick-skinny idols are "NATURALLY" skinny, right? Cause there're a lot. And I don't think it's a disorder, it's major dieting.
last edited hace más de un año
456. Disagree, seriously, i am a friend with someone because we are friends...
457. Disagree, BigBang is not the reason but 2ne1tv is really cool :D
458. 1st part: agree, 2nd part: disagree i was a fan of snsd earlier than 2012...
459. It comes from a wonderful... idk what to say because she isn't the sexiest kpop girl but she has nice body
460. Agree
461. Agree, Dara is just like Yoona, she eats a lot of food and she doesn't gain weight, and in real life there are a lot of person that are like them
456. idk
457. Disagree
458. Disagree
459. agree
460. disagree
461. agree
462."I envy fans that get the chance to go to kpop concerts. That’s like a dream for me."
 462."I envy fans that get the chance to go to kpop concerts. That’s like a dream for me."
463."Stupid fangirls should “HUSH” and be happy that guygroups like Apink so much!
Apink’s members look really normal to me.
Meaning that guy idols want a normal cute girl instead of a supermodel that you fangirls will NEVER be. "
 463."Stupid fangirls should “HUSH” and be happy that guygroups like Apink so much! Apink’s mem
464."Some fans need to consider other fan’s feelings whne it comes to American concerts. With simply stating; “I live in the same state and I can’t go! omgggg” You could hurt people like me, who live in a country where they don’t have concerts nearby. In my case, The nearest is France. I could never get permission from my parents, and I’m too young to go on my own."
 464."Some fans need to consider other fan’s feelings whne it comes to American concerts. With simpl
465."Too many K-Pop fans are sheep that only believe what celebrities tell them. The only reason they believe so strongly that Hyoyeon os so “ugly” is because other celebrities ad famous MCs keep saying it. They think, “Oh, they’re famous, they know what beauty is!” They follow the crows. All it would take for them to start believeing that Hyoyeon is pretty is for celebrities to get to gether and decide that, from then on, they’d call Hyoyeon pretty. And the sheep would believe it, without deciding for themselves what they do and don’t like."
 465."Too many K-Pop fans are oveja that only believe what celebridades tell them. The only reason they
466."One thing that keeps me loving Sistar from their debut day until now is how crystal clear their voices are when they perform live (not to mention their respectful, humble personality). I could be disappointed with their songs, but I could never be disappointed with their performances. It’s funny how some new Kpop fans label them as a group who love to lipsync just because they lipsync in few Alone comeback stages when Hyorin has high fever."
 466."One thing that keeps me loving Sistar from their debut día until now is how crystal clear their
467."Bom is the sexiest member of 2ne1."
 467."Bom is the sexiest member of 2ne1."
462. Agree
463. Agree, but don't say "guy groups like them " because not all the guys like them...
464. Agree
465. Really? did a celebrity said she's ugly? I wonder i thought she is least pretty in SNSD and i didn't heard that famous people thought that too...
466. Agree
467 (not 468). Considering that non-blackjacks say she has killer legs, and netizens say she has terminator legs, yeah agree
462. DIsagree- I don't go to concerts, I can just look them up in youtube.
463. what
464. Disagree- I don't really think it matters? Maybe but idk.
465. what
467. I don't really watch their performances.
468. idk
462.agree
463.disagee
464. agree
465. disagree
467.idk
468.agree
468."Soshi’s Tell Me Your Wish was by far the best comeback of the group IMO. I wish I could go back to those times…"
 468."Soshi’s Tell Me Your Wish was por far the best comeback of the group IMO. I wish I could go bac
469."It makes me laugh so much how some butthurt fangirls are whining bout how ugly, fake, slutty and untalented most of the girl idols are, and how they don’t deserve the fame, and especially the attention they get from the boy band members. I would love to see you doing what they are now: going through all the hard trainings, working their butt off all day with barely any sleep and then putting on a perfect performance on live shows almost every day, I’m not saying I love all these girls but I do give some respect to them for all the hardships they have to go through because of the job they chose. And then even if they finally get the attention and can be proud of what they have done, fans like you come and ruin it for them. Just remember they are all just humans too and they would just like to live their dreams without getting hated for ever single little thing they do."
 469."It makes me laugh so much how some butthurt fangirls are whining bout how ugly, fake, slutty and
470."I only ship Yulsung (Yuri & Yesung) together no one else in my eyes can be paired up with Yesung besides Yuri no matter what anyone says."
 470."I only ship Yulsung (Yuri & Yesung) together no one else in my eyes can be paired up with Yesung
468. Disagree
469. Agree
470. Disagree
468. Disagree
469. Agree
470. agree
468. Agree- I think that's my favorite snsd song. Their japanese comeback was great too.
469. Agree- they're just hater comments, who just comment for the sake of commenting.
470. Disagree- I don't ship.
471."There’s this Youtube channel that basically over analyzes Kpop videos by calling them satanic, trying to promote cross-dressing and pretty much anything ridiculous that they can come up with. I didn’t care since I know Kpop is obviously not satanic but I can’t believe the amount of comments I saw about people agreeing with them and saying they were leaving Kpop. Nice to know who the real fans are, the rest can gtfo"
 471."There’s this youtube channel that basically over analyzes kpop videos por calling them satanic,
472."Not liking a group because of the fans is the stupidest thing I’ve heard since I entered Kpop."
 472."Not liking a group because of the fans is the stupidest thing I’ve heard since I entered Kpop.
473."I want f(x) and exo-m to do a collab together, a chinese single would be great. I also want f(x) to debut in china."

473."I want f(x) and exo-m to do a collab together, a chinese single would be great. I also want f(x)
474."I think SNSD are awful, and how many supporters they have makes me fear for the future of music."
 474."I think SNSD are awful, and how many supporters they have makes me fear for the future of music.
475."the image I had of YG stans as humble was gone about a year ago when some of them called Jang Jae In of Superstar K3 called her an idiot, and bashed her for not choosing to take up YG’s contract offer, and instead staying with her old mentor. personally I think the snobby attitude that some YG fans portray nowadays to the public and online is on par with that of SM fans."

475."the image I had of YG stans as humble was gone about a año hace when some of them called Jang Ja
476."In JYP Entertainment, when you like an artist, you end up enjoying it all."
 476."In JYP Entertainment, when tu like an artist, tu end up enjoying it all."
477."Lady Jane is a cute singer, I really love her songs. I find it cute that her and Simon D have been dating for so long since they’re so different. It’s great cause I love her and him as people and as musicians. Wish them the best."
 477."Lady Jane is a cute singer, I really amor her songs. I find it cute that her and Simon D have be
478."Waiting for a kpop boy who is a 98-liner. Hope there won’t be a 99-liner very soon. or I will finally become a noona~ I am basically already an unni (Janey from GP Basic is only a few months younger than me)"
 478."Waiting for a kpop boy who is a 98-liner. Hope there won’t be a 99-liner very soon. o I will