chicas kpop Agree o disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

chicas kpop 1820 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 1820

hace más de un año KippyGirl said…
1345. Agree- ok i don't think she speaks better than CL but she great in English too.. i personally like her English-speaking voice very much (more than CL's), it is very different from her Korean-speaking voice.. it shows she doesn't have korean/asian accent
1346. Too lazy to read it
1347. Disagree- Bom, Minzy and CL have powerful vocals so they need a soft, fresh voice in the group too
hace más de un año luv_warriorcatz said…
1345. Agree- If that's true, but I've never heard her in english.
1346. Disagree- I couldn't understand you completely, seriously put some periods in your sentences. There's this part of me that doesn't want kpop to make it because the fans will grow more arrogant and berserk than already.
1347. Agree- shame since the others are vocally capable on some levels, but there's always a deadweight.
hace más de un año YushiGirl said…
1348."miss A’s Suzy and Kim Hyun Joong make a great couple. I wish they had more interaction with each other. Maybe in a drama hopefully."
 1348."miss A’s Suzy and Kim Hyun Joong make a great couple. I wish they had más interaction with e
1349."I only like BOM and MINZY. They’re the only ones I can stand. I never did understand the other two, seems to me like they always wanted the attention to be theirs only. And yes, I don’t consider myself a BLACKJACK."
 1349."I only like BOM and MINZY. They’re the only ones I can stand. I never did understand the othe
1350."People always say think about how your bias would feel if they saw you bashing other people or being rude. She’s not my bias in 2NE1 but I honestly think CL wouldn’t care. I think she would actually be proud. I don’t know, from the four years I’ve been a fan of 2NE1, she just seems like she think she’s better than everyone you know. I get the feeling she talks shit about other groups herself."
 1350."People always say think about how your bias would feel if they saw tu bashing other people o
1351."Bom is main vocals; not CL"
 1351."Bom is main vocals; not CL"
1352."Please do not compare CL’s second rate recital shouts to Tashas rapping, or even Miryo, Gilme and E.via’s Ok, you think CL unnie is the baddest thing ever but she would get her ass handed to her any day by any of those female rappers. Even some up and coming nugus are already have better skills than CL. It’s an image for her. For Tasha, it’s a lifestyle."
 1352."Please do not compare CL’s segundo rate recital shouts to Tashas rapping, o even Miryo, Gilme
1353."I really don’t understand why everyone hates BlackJacks so much. You can’t judge a whole fandom just because a few BJ’s are trolling around. I have met so many Blackjacks and they were so helpful and funny.

And before some of you jerks jump to the conclusion that I am only saying this because I’m a BlackJack- your so wrong. I’m a Sone…."
 1353."I really don’t understand why everyone hates BlackJacks so much. tu can’t judge a whole f
1348. ? idk
1349. Disagree- yeah Bom is my fave but I like CL Dara and Minzy too and no they don't want attention (CL and Dara)
1350. Disagree- do you actually saw 2ne1tv? she isn't that bad.. just because this is her image? yeah on stage she looks arrogant, prud of herself but it is just an IMAGE, she is really humble and nice actually
1351. Agree... we know
1352. hmm Yeah i know Tasha and E.Via are better rappers than CL but not Miryo in my opinion, but actually many people say Tasha is the best rapper in KPOP, even black jacks
1353. *hugs you* omg you are a s♥ne and said this thing about us. thank you very much
1348. Disagree
1349. Disagree- I like CL as well, Bom is alright to me, her voice is nice.
1350. Disagree- idk how she'd care about it as well.
1351. Agree- I guess.
1352. Disagree- idk them.
1353. Disagree- people hate them as well as other fandom. I guess it's b/c they're one of the most prominent fandoms.
hace más de un año GDheaSONE said…
1348. disagree
1349. just "I only like BOM and MINZY."
1350. idk
1351. OMG AGREE
1352. idk E.Via & Tasha, but Gilme's rap is just AWESOME. a lot better than CL for me.
1353. agree, I can stand some anti SNSD if Blackjacks, but not ELF.
1354."You don’t know how much I hate TaeNy. Its way overrated. SunYeon is 100x better. When someone mentions TaeNy again, I’m seriously going to smash my head."
 1354."You don’t know how much I hate TaeNy. Its way overrated. SunYeon is 100x better. When someone
1355."I wish SKarf had more fans! ‘Oh Dance’ is such a fresh song and the company takes risks adding foreign members. (Have you seen the bubble scene?!)"
 1355."I wish SKarf had más fans! ‘Oh Dance’ is such a fresh song and the company takes risks add
1356."I feel like bommie is distancing herself from 2NE1. She just looks like she’s not there anymore. It may be because she is becoming more of a backup singer despite her job as main vocalist or it could be the fact that who 2NE1 is becoming is not Bommie at all. She looks more her and comfortable as a solo artists, tbh.

And honestly, If Bommie were to continue her career as a solo artist I wouldn’t care about anyone else besides Minzy.

I just hope that things get better with her because she is an amazing singer, someone who just loves singing. I hope that she chooses whatever path is right for her and doesn’t try to force anything. "

1356."I feel like bommie is distancing herself from 2NE1. She just looks like she’s not there anymo
1357."One thing that you can only find in KPOP is the fanchants. I freaking LOVE fanchants. They are so right-on-time and they make the whole performance and song better. KPOP fans are really awesome. So proud to be one <3"
 1357."One thing that tu can only find in kpop is the fanchants. I freaking amor fanchants. They are
1358."I’m an SM stan who went to both SMtown and 2NE1 concert in LA. I must say that the 2NE1 concert was way better. SMtown was just overrated and overpriced."
 1358."I’m an SM stan who went to both SMtown and 2NE1 concierto in LA. I must say that the 2NE1 conce
1359."I think Bom looks best when her hair is red :)"
 1359."I think Bom looks best when her hair is red :)"
hace más de un año GDheaSONE said…
1354. agree for being way too overrated.
1355. I'm not into them
1356. T.T
1357. agree!! :D
1358. idk
1359. agree! :3
1354. Disagree- i know sometimes is a bit overrated but not that much
1355. idk
1356. Agree- but I Love You is just a song- what makes me angry is that she only gets high notes in unknown songs so people will say she can't sing the high notes but i'm happy CL, Dara and Minzy respect her as the main vocalist and at Facebook Q&A CL said Bom should sing a part of I Love you cuz she is the main vocalist
1357. Agree
1358.idk i wasn't there
1359. Agree- but i discovered i like her more with brown hair and without bangs- she looks so natural and maybe people will stop saying she is plastic but nooooooooooooo they will never stop
1360."I liked 2NE1 back when they were different. You know? Before they started trying too hard and became attention seekers. "
 1360."I liked 2NE1 back when they were different. tu know? Before they started trying too hard and b
1361."I wish for only love in the fandom. I have dislikes too. I have groups not suitable for my liking. But I don’t dare speak out nor speak ill about these things. Because there are a lot who could be hurt. And the cycle will eventually go on. >.< Let us focus on loving our own fandoms and not speaking ill of others’ fandom. <3"
 1361."I wish for only amor in the fandom. I have dislikes too. I have groups not suitable for my liki
1362."Where the heck did Myungstal came from? lol "
 1362."Where the heck did Myungstal came from? lol "
1363."There is a global appreciation for music. if it sounds good, then you listen to it. people in other countries listen to english music. My cousins in Mexico listen to kpop and they know they arent asian and dont try to be asian. so what if they indulge in some music in another language? its an appreciation of different cultures and you can get a lot out of their music. dont criticize people for what they enjoy"
 1363."There is a global appreciation for music. if it sounds good, then tu listen to it. people in o
1364."It’s always funny when 2NE1 fans try to bring up weight and say “2NE1 doesn’t have to be a size 2”. But if you’re going to talk about having more meat, Piggy Dolls is more empowering than 2NE1 will ever be. 2NE1 may not be a size 2 (excluding Dara) but they definately are not big girls. They are slim, and IMO Piggy Dolls are more “average” and “real” than 2NE1."
 1364."It’s always funny when 2NE1 fans try to bring up weight and say “2NE1 doesn’t have to be
1365."Not gonna lie, I’m one of those girls that gets all jealous when I see my bias with other girls. But I never send the girl hate messages or stuff like that because 1) It won’t do anything to stop her from hanging with my bias and 2) it’s stupid. So to all you girls who send hate messages to female idols because they’re close with your bias: you’re an idiot."
 1365."Not gonna lie, I’m one of those girls that gets all jealous when I see my bias with other gir
1366."I’m a fan of A-pink and I love Infinite but I don’t like the MyungEun couple. There’s no.. chemisrty, if you know what I mean. ;) I think Myungzy is the best! "
 1366."I’m a fan of A-pink and I amor Infinite but I don’t like the MyungEun couple. There’s no.
Myung-Zy commented…
Right!! MyungZy forever :-) hace más de un año
1367."You know why the YG fandoms stick to themselves? Because all of you people gang up on us for no reason. We don’t talk to other fandoms because we think we’re better. We don’t talk to other fandoms because YOU think that we think that we’re better. "
 1367."You know why the YG fandoms stick to themselves? Because all of tu people gang up on us for no
1368."I want Myungsoo and Suzy on We Got Married."
 1368."I want Myungsoo and Suzy on We Got Married."
1369."It’s funny how people say that 2NE1’s fakes their images on stage; trying to be bad ass, but doesn’t it apply to your group too? Your bias fakes their aegyos and tries hard to act cute on stage."
 1369."It’s funny how people say that 2NE1’s fakes their imágenes on stage; trying to be bad ass, bu
1370."I don’t know why but when I look at Jihyun (4minute) I just want to protect her. She’s so sweet and bubbly and if I were a guy I would want to make her mine and make sure she is always happy."
 1370."I don’t know why but when I look at Jihyun (4minute) I just want to protect her. She’s so s
1371."I hate the BlackJacks who claim they love Jeremy Scott. Like really, if you really like his designs than good for you but don’t claim you love his designs just cuz 2NE1 wears it. "
 1371."I hate the BlackJacks who claim they amor Jeremy Scott. Like really, if tu really like his des
1372."I despise anyone who says that they were once a fan but have slowly moved on due to the fandom or dislike the group because of the fandom. Is there something utterly wrong with you? Is this the only lame excuse that can be tossed around these days? If you find the fans irritating, then logically you would hate the fans - but no. You must hate the group too. Because they’ve clearly done something to upset you personally."
 1372."I despise anyone who says that they were once a fan but have slowly moved on due to the fandom
1373."I THINK MYUNGZY HATERS SHOULD SHUT THE FRIGGIN UP OKAY"
 1373."I THINK MYUNGZY HATERS SHOULD SHUT THE FRIGGIN UP OKAY"
1374."CL logic: ”We are more hard working and passionate.” Goes back to listen to William and other american artists.
"
 1374."CL logic: ”We are más hard working and passionate.” Goes back to listen to William and oth
1354. Disagree- it's pretty annoying but I don't mind it that much.
1355. Disagree- who's that?
1356. Agree
1357. Disagree- I don't like them cause they get in the way of the performance.
1358. never been to one.
1359. Disagree- I like them best when their hair is black.
1360. Disagree- I still like them now. I don't think they would release a song like "Can't Nobody" right now.
1361. Agree- as long as the love doesn't go overboard.
1362. Agree- idek.
1363. Agree
1364. Agree- I guess.
1365. Disagree- I don't get jealous at all.
1366. Disagree- not a fan of the shipping.
1367. Disagree- they all can be the same.
1368. Disagree- I don't like that show anymore, and I don't care about couples.
1369. Agree- every group creates a facade on camera.
1370. Disagree- idc about her.
1371. Agree- that is annoying but I don't hate them.
1372. Disagree- it's a plausible reason even though it might not seem right. Many patient people can become swayed by fandom's attitude.
1373. Disagree- it's okay.
1374. Disagree- that was something spoken, it might've been a slip or whatever.
1360. Disagree- i still like them.. and attention seekers? really?
1361. Agree
1362. idk
1363. Agree
1364. LOL but they don't mean 2ne1 is fat, they mean 2ne1 have curvy bodies (except dara) and they don't have to be skinny
1365. LOL i'm not that type of fangirl to get jealous on kpop girls
1366. Probably
1367. ... agree
1368. idk but yeah i can't wait to see which SNSD member will be in WGM (probably Yoona from wha i saw in the shadow) out of the subject
1369. Agree
1370. Disagree- i like her but...
1371. I am a Black Jack and even if 2NE1 wears his clothes i can't deny his designs are hilarious
1372. ummm.. agree
1373. idk
1374. Stupid people bashing CL- goes back to listen to KPOP
1375."Minzy is the reson I’m a blackjack. I love her dancing."
 1375."Minzy is the reson I’m a blackjack. I amor her dancing."
1376."I wish people would stop bashing Hyuna. How would YOU feel if people called you a slut on a daily basis? She’s not the one who chose to have a sexy image. If you’d take the time to see videos of her off-stage, you’d see that she’s a normal teenager who actually acts like a complete dork. So please, stop bashing her. And if can’t go through a day without insulting her, don’t do it publicly."
 1376."I wish people would stop bashing Hyuna. How would tu feel if people called tu a slut on a dai
1377."2ne1 > Miss A."
 1377."2ne1 > Miss A."
1378."I don’t understand why people say the artists of SMTown aren’t close…"
 1378."I don’t understand why people say the artists of SMTown aren’t close…"
1379."Am i the only one that actually love every single group out there ?

each group is special in their own way . i love all of them <3"
 1379."Am i the only one that actually amor every single group out there ? each group is special in
1380."So it’s okay when CL just wears a bra as a top but when other girl idols wears it… Some people are just so biased."
 1380."So it’s okay when CL just wears a bra as a parte superior, arriba but when other girl idols wears it… Some peo
1381."I think Sunny has the best body, even if she is short."
 1381."I think Sunny has the best body, even if she is short."
1382."I feel like Bom is the most talented member of 2ne1. She may not be the best dancer but she can play the piano and cello beautifully. She has the most musicality in 2ne1. She studied music for years in elite schools and excelled. According to her professors. Many don’t realize Bom would do just fine solo, in fact she would be the most successful 2ne1 member solo."
 1382."I feel like Bom is the most talented member of 2ne1. She may not be the best dancer but she can
1383."CL said what she said now get over it."
 1383."CL dicho what she dicho now get over it."
1384."Some people like Super Junior, some people like TVXQ/JYJ, some people like Big Bang, some people like SNSD, some people like 2ne1, etc. It’s called preference…"
 1384."Some people like Super Junior, some people like TVXQ/JYJ, some people like Big Bang, some peopl
1385."I’ve realized that you can’t tell blackjacks they are in the wrong a lot of the time and have them understand why, because to them nothing what they’re doing isn’t wrong. I don’t know if they just lack morale or whatever, but it’s always justified with “Everybody else does the same thing” or “that’s why we’re blackjacks, we think 2NE1 is the best.” But if everyone was doing that it wouldn’t be such an issue then would it? People wouldn’t have as many problems as they do if everyone acted the way you do. Second, I wish you would understand, and this goes for a lot of YG stans as well, the problem isn’t elitism. A person likes a group or groups because they think they are the best, that’s an subjective opinion and it’s not the fact that you have that opinion that gets on peoples nerves, but HOW YOU PRESENT THAT OPINION. Writing 2NE1 is the shit and bashing other people on videos other than 2NE1 videos is not cool. IDC if you think “OMG I’ve seen other fandoms do that as well” yes, but not to the extent you do. Slut shaming, body shaming, any general shaming is NOT OKAY. You know for people who are so into “women empowerment” you guys lack knowledge of the definition and what it means to be empowering. Not every new girl group that comes along w/o a cute concept is inspired by 2NE1. There are plenty of other female artists who don’t have a “cute” concept in the industry. 2NE1 is not the first girl group to do what they do and just how they are inspired by American Artists, I’m sure - and it has been proven, that the first person that comes to nugu girl groups minds when they talk/think about inspirations is NOT 2NE1, but American artists like like Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson etc. Also you need to get off of this fake fan shit. Only “real” 2NE1 fans do this or that, NO. People who act shamefully are still 2NE1 fans, and they do think 2NE1 is the best and they do think by badmouthing other they are representing their love for 2NE1. It’s not “fake” fans, but fans. These point are always going to be hard to get across because BJ’s don’t see anything wrong with themselves or their fandom.

In blackjacks minds, they are the victims who have done absolutely nothing to deserve the things that get said about them. "
 1385."I’ve realized that tu can’t tell blackjacks they are in the wrong a lot of the time and ha
1386."One thing I love about JYPE artists is that they love to troll each other stages haha!"
 1386."One thing I amor about JYPE artists is that they amor to troll each other stages haha!"
1375. Disagree- it's alright but I think it's kinda repetitive.
1376. Agree- almost everything an idol does is fake.
1377. Agree- I really like them both and think Miss A has some good points over 2ne1, but I prefer 2ne1 cause their songs are more colorful.
1378. Disagree- I suppose they want their own company to sound more like family.
1379. Disagree- but some groups suck.
1380. Agree- yeah, that's how it goes.
1381. Disagree- whatever.
1382. Agree- if you say so. But you never know, she probably isn't that good at instruments and music.
1383. Agree and Disagree- it depends on the situation, in some you should get over it and in some you shouldn't.
1384. Agree- yeah.
1385. Agree- exactly, especially the first part about everyone thinking their right in their own mindset.
1386. Disagree- I never bothered to play attention.
last edited hace más de un año
1375. Disagree- i love her dancing but it's not the reason i like 2ne1
1376. Agree
1377. Agree- i love Miss A but i love 2NE1 more
1378. Disagree- comparing to JYP and YG where everyone is close to everyone they aren't that close.. ofc there is a person A who is close with B, E, F, M etc but not that close to the others.. got it?
1379. No.. i don't like everyone..
1380. The same thing happens with other fandoms
1381. In kpop? No.. in SNSD? no but 2nd best
1382. Agree- she can play piano, cello, flute and harp, she played piano in an episode of 2ne1tv she didn't played cello, flute and harp in public but she said her mom wanted her to be a classical musician so she learned how to play these instruments.. and Minzy (which is 2ne1's main dancer) said she is a good dancer- ok she wears tight dresses and she can't moved and well she can do the front flip
1383. idk
1384. Agree
1385. Agree- but we are not that bad believe me
1386. Agree- that's funny