eragon Role Play

greekgirlA posted on Jul 22, 2011 at 04:07PM
up in the northern lands, east past the forest of elves, the land not known to the men of of the empire. a story brews,and you are in that story.
in this you may be any thing from the inheritance cycle: dragon,rider, dwarf, elf,human,witch,shade,spirit,magician,you name it!

post it like this

name:
creature:
looks and/or pic.
then just jump in!don't like don't join.simple as that.

plz don't have to many of 1 species (human aceptible though)

(i kinda want this to be a story,and i like long posts)

and try not to control others actions.only if necessary.

and, no spam. plz know things about eragon from the BOOKS not movie.OK! let us begin.
last edited on Oct 17, 2011 at 03:01PM

eragon 732 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 732

hace más de un año greekgirlA said…
Q
i scavenge,it is my bed"
then i changed to my cat form and wiggled out of the cloths.
hace más de un año boredcreativity said…
P
"I...uh...I don't really know."
"And how old are you, might I ask?"
"Fifteen."
"You lie."
"Fourteen."
"I don't see it."
"Fine! I'm thirteen!"
L
"better.now i must teach you,and i am 17"
"ok"she was nervous
"take this"i handed her a cut branch and took one for me too
"for sparrng"i said to her
J
"But it...AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!" I screamed when she changed. Out of instinct, I jumped up to run.
P
"What's that?" I asked, taking the branch. "And, by the way, I CAN pass for fifteen, you know."

Q
i jumped on hm and he went down.he tried to get up but i growled."jer do not run from me." i look him in the eyes with concern and laid down,my head on his chest,purring.
L
yas you can"
"as for sparring...."i jumped at her and swung my branch.she was too slow and it hit her leg."ouch!"she swung at my head but i put m branch in the way and it bounced off,"sparing is practicing fighting,always be prepared."
J
I pushed her off me. "But why do you have a single piece of garment for a bed?"
Q
"i meant it is my cover."
i hoped into a twigged mass and pulled the scrap over me. he came over and petted me. i purred.
P
"Oh, so you think you got the best of me, huh?" I swung as hard as I could at his face again. He blocked me for the second time and used the flat end of the branch to knock me down.
"No, NOW I think I did!" he laughed.
I rolled my eyes, ignoring his hand to help me up and got up myself.
l
"i will teach you the basics latter,but can you shoot?"
i took up my bow and pulled the string,showing her the posture.
then i slowly took that down and got a human bow for her
"why cant i shoot that bow?"
"hah! you will break your arm."
"But where did you find the garment?" I asked, not wanting to let it go.
Q
i rolled on my back and stared him in the face."the woods,by the berry fields."
(p.s. my last post was for Jeremiah btw)
P
"Then why can YOU do it?" I asked.
He seemed surprised that I had asked him that question.

J
"And who left it?" Now I was curious if I hadn't been before.
L
"i am a trained warrior and have strengthened over the years."
Q
"you think i know?i was going to ea the berries not see who left a garment."i was being playful pawing at his hand.
P
I shot the first arrow and it flew lazily about five feet.
"I hope that was the first shot you have ever taken in your life." Legolas teased.
"It was," I reaplied curtly, "And I am rather proud of it, thank you."

J
It might've been a girl... I thought.
"Why are you so interested in the garment?" she asked.
"I don't know." I said. "Just forget about it."
tongue
L
i chuckled,"take up the pose and old it."i instructed.she did and i positioned myself behind her an corrected it.with my foot i moved hers 2 inches,my leg,hers back,my right arm her angle,my left her grip."their,you see,that is the correct position."i walked in front of her."aim for the knot in that tree."i watched her eyes flirt back and forth between the knot and me.I shake my head."concentrate."
Q
i hoped out of my bed and climbed into his arms.i stretched and yawned at the same time.then i fell asleep.

bc i beat you! haha! you are a cauldronbum! lol!
P
"I can't." I said quietly.
"Sure you can."
"No, I mean I can't shoot." Long ago, I had made a promise to my father that I would always be a proper young lady and never weild a weapon. So much for that. I put the bow down.
"What are you doing?" Legolas sounded slightly annoyed but also concerned.
"I just can't do it."
L
i picked up the bow and pulled as lightly as i cold and relished it. it flew straight and hit the exact center of the knot."welding a sword is using a weapon,but if you never use a weapon you are never alive. you use a knife to cut meat,you use a weapon."i smiled at her bewilder expression.i offered her the bow and she took it and stared at it.
J
I woke sometime around dawn and found Queriquim in my arms.
Getting up, I looked around and yawned.
Q
i told j i was to go hunting then left.squirrels are tasty.i decided to check on legolas.
P
"You must think I'm just making up excuses." I said sadly. "But my father never wanted me to be any different than the other wealthy young ladies. He never let me have a chance to be anything else." I spread my arms. "Look at me now."
L
i heard queriqum coming and said "in my culture all learn self-defense.no one is unable." i turned to Quriqum and said "all riders need to know how to fight,aerial,horse-back,grounded,and in war."i took out my bow and shot a swan feathered arrow in a perfect arch gently hitting the ground.
P
I spotted Queriquim and once again put the bow down. "Do you two know each other?"
Queriquim nodded and greeted me. "Phoebe."
I looked away. "I should be going. After all, Queriquim told me to." I started backing away slowly.
(readers, i am allowing greekgirlA to be on my account because she is at my house and it takes too long to be logging on and off to take turns.)hi she said that now me!!!!!!!!
Q
"i tink you may want to eat."i tosed legolas a carrot and caght phoebe and told her her "you are not going anywere,eat and rest."i gave her a dried pice of meat and led both of them to my cave.
L
i walked behide phoebe to make shure she did not wander.i ate my carrort thinking about the training of riders.aiving at the cave the human fell asleep instantly,and i shortly after.

(it's bc again)
J
I watched a girl with long black hair and deep blue eyes come in the cave, followed by a boy that looked to be a few years older than myself. The girl didn't seem to notice me. She laid down and fell asleep almost instantly. The boy nodded to me, but I continued staring.

P
I dreamed that I was riding a dragon through cloudless skies. The drgon landed, and Legolas was suddenly in front of me. He kissed my hand and looked deep into my eyes, into my soul. It was almost...inhuman.
I woke, startled. Daylight was justbreaking through the opening of the cave. I noticed a boy that looked about my age. Legolas put his hand on mine.
"Is something wrong?"
I looked away from his penetrating eyes. "Fine. NOthing's wrong. Nothing at all."
tongue
L
i waderd if phoee was liein.most likely.definity.i looked into her mind and saw her dream.i got ot of the bnkets andgraber my garment to go to the lake."where are you going?"phoebes aked. "i am doing to bath?"
Q
i got up and streacked letting my claws lose.diging them into the soft surface. "ouch!" oops. "i am sorry aare you ok?"
J
"Could've been a little softer with the claws." I said sarcastically.

P
"Oh." I said quietly, watching Legolas leave. I wished that the memories of that stupid dream would go away. If they didn't, I would never look at Legolas the same way again. And it was so hard to look at his drop-dead good looks anyway.
Q
i feel sleep again.
L
i smiloed and bathed then dressed.i went to the cave and saw phoebe deep in tought.i sat in front of her and waited till she came back to earth."LEGOLAS!?!" i could not help but laugh my sing,song laugh.
P
"What are you doing?" I glared at him.
"Seeing how long it would take you to realize I was here." He smiled that killer smile and the dream came back.
"No." I scooted away from him on the stone floor, causing his smile to become bewildered.
"What is it?" he asked, obviously concerned.
"I-I don't know." I got up. "Daylight's breaking. I should be leaving."
sunny
l
"why,if you are a drangrider you will train.(sun for moon)
P
"I say I am done training. I can learn on my own."
Legolas laughed. "If you can learn on your own, pick up a pebble and say, stiener risa."
I did as he said and the pebble wobbled in my hand. "What was that supposed to do?"
He looked at a different stone and said, "Risa,"
The stone rose in the air. "Only a true master can speak the true name and make the opposing do what he wants." The stone flew around the cave three times then floated softly into Legolas's palm. "Magic."
"Oh." I said, shocked by his performance.
tongue
L
i
was sure she would stay now,"i will train you in swordman's ship,arrchery,and magic.questions?"

"Uh...no." I sat back down, careful to stay away from Legolas.
"Let's start now. The most simple spell I know is the one I just demonstrated. Using the ancient language, you say 'stiener risa.' The ancient language is the use of something's true name, such as the stone is 'stiener.' Even people have true names, for instance, elves are born knowing their true name, but everybody uses different names. There once was a time when no one needed to hide their true name, but our latest times are not as forgiving now as they were then." He looked at me quizzically. "Are you with me so far?"
I nodded. Legolas took a wine skin out of his pack.
Q(ya i am back!!!!!!!!)
i was stalking a moose and wondered were emperis was.
P
I wished that I could go out and find some berries, or maybe find a creek and watch the water go by. Something that I actually knew how to do. Trying to be a rider was not in my best interest right now. Why?
Because a lot of riders die.
L(by the way nice pic. bc)
i was listening to pheobe thinking and went to a bird and spoke to it.(forgot the words) it flew to my hand started singing. i could not help myself,i am an elf after all, i sang along. Ancient language combined with bird song. It is beautiful,and can be heard all over the forest.i sang of the monoa tree.
P
Hearing his singing made me remember my mother, who sang to me as a child. Then I remembered my cottage in flames, my bed overthrown, my father stabbed, my mother thrown into the fire. The servants running in terror, my world as I knew it turned topsy-turvy. I collapsed from the shock of the flood of memories and for what seemed like a lifetime they clouded my vision, creating a high-pitched ringing in my ears.
Q
i heard elf song and knew it was legolas. then i saw an Urgle footprint. I hate Urgle.and this one was a Kull. no not one Kull, 5 and 3 Urgle. i saw the traces were headed to my cave and knew if this was an ambush,only legolas had the skill to survive.running at top speed i knwe they would reach the cave before me.

P.S. bc you can kill Jeremiah or what ever his name is in the fght. Kull take 5 men to kill. and 3 days to tier.and they take honor/pride in killing.
hace más de un año pink-bookworm said…
Can someone catch me up
J
I heard something coming into the cave. The girl did not seem to acknowledge it, but I stood up, hoping for Queriquim.
It was not. The sight of these warriors was so gruesome I couldn't even begin to describe it.
The girl jumped up and screamed. Even though she was probably a rider, she didn't seem experienced at all. She wouldn't know what to do. So I took up a stick nearby and swung at one of the Urgles.
he deflected it and stuck a knife into my chest.
The last thing I heard was the girl's screaming. Then darkness.
pb,yes bc tell her.okay!(or read and i suggest to jump in like now!)
L
i jumped at a kull and grabbed his horns.reaching out with my mind i slipped under his defenses and moved a nerve causing him to die. another came at me and i punched his chest with lightning speed and strength.hearing a satisfying crunch i turned to Phebe and kicked her out of the way of an urgle.then i took his horn and blue it.i hoped Queriqum could hear it. then speaking in the Urgle language,"Stop! you are in the presence of a rider and elf!we mean you no harm and are weapon less,give us weapons and you will gain honor!" the leader smiled at me and handed me a crudely shaped broad sword and Phebe a 3 foot hand and a half.
"you know our ways."
"i know your ways." i did not mention that they had to fight 2 warriors and a new rider.i perposly cut my hand and mumbled a curse,that was realy a word for immobilize,ihary (made it up)then i healed my self.
Q
i sliped in the cave in time to hear the fght end for a moment.then legolas spoke and i knew he saw me.
P
"Legolas, the boy!" I said shakily.
oooohhhh wow bc i am not posting becaus you wrote like that! and pinky plz just read!and post soon!
tongue
ok
Q
i killed the Urgles and legolas did something
L
i went over to the boy and strung a series of healing magic over him and waited.the energy it took from me was almost to much.but he was healed,breathing all that good stuff. i passed out.
P
I ran over to the boy. He looked up at me. "What happened?" he said.
"You were...dead."
He sat up and then fell back again, holding his head. "I was?"
I glanced at Legolas. Hopefully he would wake up soon. "Yes. But Legolas helped you...somehow." No human coould have that much power.

J
It seemed so obvious to me. Why didn't she see it?
"Legolas is an elf."
Q
i needed to be careful but i used my mind to poke at legolas. yep i was right.he grabbed my mind and started squishing."me Queriqum!" i shouted and he relied his pressure."jer has unraveled your not-so-any-more-secret."
L
i moved my mind away from q and took it to Jeremiah,he had pathetic defenses,but at least some."you are in some trouble young man." then i withdrew.
P
"What?" Now I was confused. "But he has no pointy ears."
The boy looked troubled. "What is it?" I asked.
"He...he just talked to me."
"But he's not conscious!"
As if on cue, Legolas woke up.

J
"I am now." Legolas said, staring me down.
"Legolas, this boy has just told me the funniest thing-"
"It's not true." Legolas cut her off.
"But I didn't even tell you what it was." This girl just did not give up. At least she wasn't a dumb Rider.
pinky, I am going to give you a breif summary:

Phoebe met Legolas, an elf, but she doesn't know what he is because he changed the way he looks. Jeremiah is my character,and he met Queriquim. Legolas and Phoebe have been flirting a little, but Phoebe still keeps denying him. Jeremiah died while fighting Urgles and Legolas brought him back. Jeremiah has told Phoebe Legolas is an elf. Legolas is about to try to get Phoebe not to believe it.
Jump in when you're ready!!!!
Peace!
i see the "try" who said i would try?