eragon Role Play

greekgirlA posted on Jul 22, 2011 at 04:07PM
up in the northern lands, east past the forest of elves, the land not known to the men of of the empire. a story brews,and you are in that story.
in this you may be any thing from the inheritance cycle: dragon,rider, dwarf, elf,human,witch,shade,spirit,magician,you name it!

post it like this

name:
creature:
looks and/or pic.
then just jump in!don't like don't join.simple as that.

plz don't have to many of 1 species (human aceptible though)

(i kinda want this to be a story,and i like long posts)

and try not to control others actions.only if necessary.

and, no spam. plz know things about eragon from the BOOKS not movie.OK! let us begin.
last edited on Oct 17, 2011 at 03:01PM

eragon 732 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 732

hace más de un año boredcreativity said…
(wow greekgirl. Just wow :| ) (I am bored now, too, so I am gonna just have a little fun with this.)
P
Empress landed just outside a small town near the foothills of the mountains. 'I will be back,' I said mentally.
The early morning was quiet and tranquil, and I stopped at the gates, standing proud and tall to wait for the gatekeeper to notice me.
"Hey, you down there!" came a yell from above me. I looked up at a wooden perch around fifteen feet high and found a tall, burly man staring down at me. "What brings you here at a time like this?"
"I wish to enter your city." I said steadily.
He laughed. "So do a lot of theives, looters, and murderers. What makes you any different?"
"I was called here by a mystic who goes by the name of Zora. Have you heard of her?"
Silence.
"Hello?" I asked loudly. I looked down to find him standing on the other side of the gates, fitting a key into a particularly large lock.
"So Zora knows you?" he asked quietly. I nodded. "You seem a bit young to witness the magic she practices."
I shrugged. "I have seen more magic than you think."
He shook his head and opened the gate enough to let me in. As I passed him, he put a hand on my shoulder. "She likes to sacrifice fair maidens like you. I'm warning you now."
I dropped a coin in his hand and closed his fingers around it. "Thank you, but I will be fine." And then I entered the town, every instinct I had telling me to get out as fast as possible, but i ignored them and approached the small, wooden shack covered in vines.
hace más de un año greekgirlA said…
that reminds me a bit of Angela's shop. but at lest she don't kill people that don't try to kill her. i am going to wait for the others to post.
hace más de un año lildarlin99 said…
(srry for not posting :P) with the war over and other stuff done with, I decided to continue with my long journey home. I named my new dragon victor, he was old enough to hunt for him self. I gatherd my stuff and headed for the crooked mile home.(yes im srsly leaving but feel free to stop me or join me)
mischievous
(fyi, it is one year after the war. just so ya know.)
K
n my way toward the sent of elf i saw one. this one also had the faint stench of dragon too. i picked up my pace.the elf stopped and i, without changing my speed, came up and without slowing down before hand, sat. "hello," i said in the ancient language,"i would like to know if you have noticed the odd goings in the dark forest and center mount?"
the lef stared at me then replied "no."
"then stick around this area. go to the closest town or something. and know i suspect you are causing the disturbances."
then i continued on my way only this time stopping at a stream to drink.
'i think you need to go and pick up some information at the town 2 miles west.'
'oh you thin eh? then he must go. obviously.'
'no, the elf voice is right dragon. he is a wolf now. easily descised as a dog. he should go.'
nice to now i am talked about as if i am not in my own head. i thought
'just do it.'
fine.

i looked down at my reflection and used magic to transfer my appearance after it was done i looked at my image. i now had a scare over my now yellow eyes. my fur was thin and a deep black gray. my lips were black and yellow tinted teeth. i was smaller and had ribs showing.then i started off to the place. after the two miles i entered the gates unnoticed. i decided to wander around. then i heard a strange noise it was coming from a elegant temple like thing. i went in from open doors. no one stopped me. the sight in front of me did though.
(hehe bored)
P
I will never be able to explain in detail quite what happened after I sat at the table across from Zora. It seemed like a dream. She told me to close my eyes, to let my mind go blank. But something pushed my conscience away all together. It was incredibly strong and I couldn't fight it. There wasn't anything voluntary about what followed.
I opened my eyes (not of my own free will), and I was suddenly standing, my arm extended, and a small parcel in my hand. All of my thoughts were hazy; I couldn't get them to come forth; so I could only watch. The parcel opened on its own and a thousand small black spiders came rushing out, up my arm, over my shoulder, then all over my ears, trying to get into my mouth. I somehow found the will to press y lips tightly together.
Was this some sort of test?
All at once the spiders disappeared. Standing before me now was...

(ggA, finish it...I know it's weird. just finish it.)
cool
K
the girl was staring at a mirror. she had a red wool cape on and the mirror reflected another red hooded figure behind her.the figure took out a sword and swung at her neck. she did not scream. she fell to the floor but got up after a second. then the mirror was gone. i scampered over to a statue and watched the rest of the on-goings. could she be the cause of the disturbances?

(ok bored. ur turn)
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año silverstream101 said…
Name- Akyra
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Creature- Elf
Looks- Tall with waist long black hair. She has bright blue eyes. Bio- Is rider to a silver dragon with a black stripe from snout to tail tip named Storm. her rider sword is silver and its name is kveykva *lightning* it gets surrounded in lightning when she wants it to and only then
 Name- Akyra Age- 17 Gender- Female Creature- Elf Looks- Tall with waist long black hair. She has
nice. jump in when ya want to.ok! bored, think.of.some.thing!
P
I opened my eyes and found myself once again sitting in the small wooden chair across from Zora.
mischievous
k
all of the suden the voices started again.
'go! go tell that girl, the one who is across from zora, that leggie is not dead.'
'no! that is not the message!'
'what message?'
'shut up new-boy.'
'kay, just go up to the girl and say with your mind,"legolas the elf has charged me with giving you this message.i am not fully dead. come find me. follow the white wolf."'
ya. fine.
'what dose that mean?'
'i told you to shut up!'

i got up and darted to the girl. i put my front paws on her legs and said with my mind , " i am a humble stray. i have been charged by the great elf legolas to give you this message. 'i am not as dead as you think. find me. go and follow the white wolf.'"
then i scurried out the door and into the nearest pub. i can't forget why i came now can i?
(now bored, your turn.)
P
Zora nodded to let me go and I got up and backed away, then turned and sprinted for the door to get the hell out of there. I followed the dog into a pub nearby and nearly tripped over my own foot. I was tired from the last hunting trip and my game had not been very large. A man eyed me from the counter, and I averted my eyes and began looking for the stray.
k
on advise from the voices changed my appearance back to what it was. i saw the girl enter the pub. i caught her eyes the walked out. i went out of the city then looked behind me. she had followed i walked till i saw a bunch off bushes in which i could lay down and wait for her.

and why do i need to do this?
'you as a different one told us to.'
ok. as always creepy but ok.

then the girl came in sight.
hace más de un año pink-bookworm said…
Sorry I haven't posted been busy and sick and i haven't really been on fanpop much.
E
I looked around everywhere. I knew she said she would be back but she wasn't back yet and I was starting to get a bit worried.
H
I sighed in boredom and kicked a pebble into the lake and wished Empress was here. At least there would be entertainment.
P
I scolded myself for being dumb enough to follow this dog, which was probably part of a hungry pack. Empress's and my own lack of formal training could finally be coming back to bite us on the leg. I sighed and called Empress mentally to be ready to find me.
sunny
k
i waited for the girl. then i saw her. i stood up and circled her.

what do i do now?
'tell her that she's pretty?'
no. she is not pretty and no. what realy?
'say something to get her to follow you.or take you back to her camp.'
and why do i do that?
'just because!'

i stopped circling her and sat in front of her. "i am The Killer. i got my name by being born from the ashes of my enemy. and now i am alpha of the pack. what do you," i got her name from the voices, "pheobe the rider think you are doing following me?"
she looked uncomfortable but said,"i was told you could lead me to someone i once thought dead."
"i can preform no resurrection. but if your friend is not dead... i may be able to help. can i have her sent?"
"his, and i do have his sword but..."
"that is all i need.take me to where you have it."
i had no idea where the formality came from, since i like to joke with my friends, but the girl-pheobe-apparently did not care.

(and bored, kay is back to looking like kay now. not the dog. and silver stream, maybe u could come across henry. pink's elf.just an idea)
P
I stood there, and the wolf cocked his head at me.
'Empress, I need you to come here. I'm fine. Hurry.'
She landed in front of me about two minutes later, and I gingerly took the sword from her back and laid it in front of the wolf. No tears streamed down my face like they should have, instead now I suddenly felt angry at Legolas. He left me and knew exactly what he was going to do before he and I even...
I turned away and got on Empress's back. "You can find us at our camp. Keep the sword. I don't want it."
And with that we were in the air.
E
"Where are we going to go Pheobe?" at the moment I was just flying around in the sky enjoying the way the wind blew at me.
H
I had made my decision. Would find Empress for she was my only friend and I all up missed her although Empress probably didn't miss me and especially since she had pheobe.
k
i sniffed the sword. the sent was well over a year old yet burned my nostrils with the familiarity to my own sent. the owner of the sword was elf. and dragon. and something else. who is this guy? i picked up the sword in my mouth and ran off to their camp. for some reason i did not want to let go of the sword.
rainy
P
'We're going to the camp.' I said to Empress as we flew through the air.
We landed quietly and I jumped off to find that the wolf was already there.
"Do you know anything?" I asked, forgetting it might not know English.

J
I brushed the ashes from my tunic and excused myself from the blacksmith's shop for thenight. Queri and I had found a cozy boarding house when we first arrived in the town and we had been living there ever since. Now I walked slowly back home, my thoughts darting back to if I would ever see anyone else that I knew again. Then, of course, I was bombarded by thoughts of if Phoebe had been courted yet...but yet again, she would probably never settle now that she was a Rider. I shook the sudden sadness of losing her away.

(p.s. The rain cloud is because I am ticked that my ski trip got freaking rained out in the middle of the gosh dang winter!!! Wish I could make it cold again because snow is what kids look forward to in the winter *or snow days*, not temperatures over 60 degrees!! Arrrgghhh!!!)
tongue
Q
i jumped up on jer's bed and curled into a ball.i yawned and jer looked up from polishing the thin dagger leggie had given him.
"do you remember when i told you there was more than one way to become immortal?"
"ya?"
"i lied."
"great thank you for that. i thought you were going to tell me."
"no,no. i mean no one is immortal. but you can live for a very very long time. i will tell you that if you want."
K
i spoke out loud this time, in English, "yes, i did. the man was many things. on of which was a good fighter. i do believe with time i can hunt him down. two questions though, who was he to you? and why do you wish to find him?"
J
I nodded slowly.

P
"He was...an acquaintance." I said quietly, knowing he would scoff at that description. He and I both knew he was more than that to me. "I need to find him because I...need his help...with something."
smirk
k
i nodded(wow, can wolves nod?) and walked twored the the girl.i had caught a faint sent of this person on her and it seamed warped somehow. as i sniffed her hand the sent of the man was calm. at least his emotion when he left the smell was calm. then her hair. that was both happy and excited. then i caught a strange sent. it was as old as the others, about a year, therefor almost gone. it came from around the mouth. i could not place it. i stepped away from the girl and sat down. she was looking at me with amazement and shock and i think disgust.

what is it?
'i think it is love'
'no way! i thought it was fear!'
'fear? that is why you were not a dragon.'
'i was joking.'
'killer, the others are arguing so i will tell you, yes it is love. but more like compassion.'

"i do not think he was an acquaintance. more like a mate. is that true?"
Q
"there is a mountain. inside it has a pool of fresh water. the thing that makes it special is the uncontrolled magic in it. every minute it changes the color glow of the water. each color symbolizes a different gift. the color for long life is red. if you drink it, you age 10x slower than normal.and you live until you have no more wish to live. but you can be killed in battle or by poison. no sickness though. that's a bonus."
P
"No." I said in an almost-whisper. "No, he wasn't. I swear." And that swear was as true as I could make it.
laugh
k
"why? why not and why do you act afraid?" then i remembered humans do not mate like wolves. they also often don't live in packs or live in big stationary packs they call towns. and they also flirt around looking for mates, choosing, then leaving them for someone else. that seams a bit wrong though.
P
"Could you please just help me? My reasoning is personal."
K
"sure. where do you want to start?where he was last seen?oh, and i will need payment."
P
I nodded, then said, "I knw what to do. What kind of payment?"
K
"you will help me with my quest since i am helping you on ours."
(lol she gains on both quests!)
P
"Agreed." I turned and didn't think to question what exactly his quest was. Empress stood crouched low so I could climb on. "Follow us."
(greekgirl, you can decide where they're taking him to help find leggie)
K
they flew to a big field that had signs of battle many a moons ago.
at one point i felt a strong connection. and the sent of an elf.
P
I swallowed the lump in my throat and turned to the wolf. "This is it." I said shakily.
K
i nodded. this was a sight of stillness. then i saw a glint of metal. i walked over to see what it was and learned it was a helm. not far from it was a bracer. i nudged them. then a flash of-was it memory?-something washed over me. an elf took off his armor and a giant wolf stood to the left. then it blurred and they had turned to ash.the surrounding wolves-who had mad a circle around the god and elf- looked stunned and then,slowly, the ash turned and formed a wolf pup.

i pulled back and rolled over backwards and ended up on my back up against the dragon. the girl was looking at my right fore leg. my golden silencer ring.
P
My eyes went wide. "You're not...you can't have one...you couldn't..." I shook my head this was ridiculous.
Wasn't it?
K
"what? what is it? spit it out all ready."
P
"It's nothing. It's just that my acquaintance had the same exact silencer ring."
K
"well." i said and got up, "i think that i now were to go."
and i set off following an ever stronger sent of the elf.
after half an hour i stopped the trail had run cold 1/4 a mile from the girls camp site. i lowered my tail and wined. i had never lost a sent before.
P
"What is it?" I asked, my hand extended, but hesitant to touch him. "Is something wrong?"
His body went rigid...was that shock?
smirk
K
i just realized she was going to touch me! like i was a dog! and more amazing, i think i wanted her too. i bowed my head sat in shame.then i raised my head and looked her n the eye. "i lost it." i said most seriously. i kept the gaze lock up.
(hint-cue bored,cue.)
P
"You lost the-" I looked into the wolf's eyes and saw the deep blue of Leggie's own eyes. A tear fell down my cheek and I turned away. "How could you lose the trail?"
Now was not the time for weakness. I only needed this wolf to find Leggie and then I could tell him off for everything cruel he had ever done to me. I knew he would stand there, listening, then smile and say, "You worry too much." A sob escaped my mouth, but then I got myself back together.
I turned back.
K
"i am sorry. i have never lost a trail before.can you forgive me?" for some reason i knew she had to see my eyes. so i eept starring. i don't know what i was hoping for but, it was something to do with recognition.
P
I looked back at his eyes and began full-out crying. "Don't look at me!" I cried. He recoiled.
K
i sulk off to a distance and sit down with my back to her.

'say your sorry.'
no. i didn't do anything.
'no say that leggie is sorry.'
who is leggie?
'the elf you were tracking'

"legolas greensleaf says he is sorry for his wrongs. he will go back to camp now."
i had no idea were that came from but went with it. i started off into the wood.then i angled to were the girl's camp was.i just felt i should go there.
P
I pitched my tenty, which was really a sheet with a bunch of sticks and didn't pay any attention when the wolf came back. "How do you know his name?" I asked, not looking at him.
Wow I go to sleep and all this happens lol. I'll do more later after I read all this.
K
i had some weird and funny urge to say,"because i am him idiot." but i resisted. instead i said,"you wanted me for the job, you get me."
i started itching all over my words eept running in my head. "you want me for the job, you get me." ""you want me, you get me." "you want, you get" the last thing i remember was running into the woods and starting for the pack.then i blacked out.

L (fine bored. creepy were wolf coming up)
i opened my eyes. i saw trees above me. my neck felt like hell. so did the rest of my body. i lifted my head off the ground to look around me.i lifted my hand to my face and wiped the hair off my brow. it seamed i was in a forest. and looking down i noticed i had no cloths. then i remembered the fight. why was i not a wolf god? or had i lost? were the others ok? how about pheobe? quri? the others? was i dead?
then i heard crashing behind me. i tried to get up but i felt on fire. so i just put my head down and waited for whatever it was to come on me.
P
"Hello? Where are you? I didn't mean to-" I stopped and gasped. He couldn't be...but he was.
Lying before me was Legolas, not clothed, so I closed my eyes and said a spell; he moaned and his eyes darted to me. I rushed over and knelt down, putting his head in my lap. "What the hell happened to you?" I whispered. "Don't answer," I said, and put my hand on his cheek. He was incredibly warm. A tear streamed out of my eyes again and it fell on his nose. I wiped it away.
L
i knew it was pheobe but she was taller and her hair was shorter and looked more mature.i could have said this was her sister or twin or person that slightly looked like her.i shut my eyes and opened them again. she was still there. i smiled and said,"phees." then a question poped into my mind,"where am i, did we win, and why did you cut your hair?"
then i tried to get up. i fell back down. obviously i was still to tired. and i dd not want to look weak in front of pheebs.
P
"Leggie, the war was almost a year and a half ago. You're in the woods by some strange twist of fate. I cut my hair months ago. You've been gone since the end of the war. And if we lost, then I wouldn't be here right now."
I put both my hands on either side of his face. "I'm sixteen now."
L
"good for you. are the others close? did you cry over my disappearance?" i asked with a smile. being near pheebs was cheering me up.
P
"Just you wait till you're well again. You have a year's worth of screaming ready for you. And, as much as I hate to admit it, yes."