eragon Role Play

greekgirlA posted on Jul 22, 2011 at 04:07PM
up in the northern lands, east past the forest of elves, the land not known to the men of of the empire. a story brews,and you are in that story.
in this you may be any thing from the inheritance cycle: dragon,rider, dwarf, elf,human,witch,shade,spirit,magician,you name it!

post it like this

name:
creature:
looks and/or pic.
then just jump in!don't like don't join.simple as that.

plz don't have to many of 1 species (human aceptible though)

(i kinda want this to be a story,and i like long posts)

and try not to control others actions.only if necessary.

and, no spam. plz know things about eragon from the BOOKS not movie.OK! let us begin.
last edited on Oct 17, 2011 at 03:01PM

eragon 732 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 732

hace más de un año greekgirlA said…
L
i brought out my water skin and said,"hear,i don't need it."
Q
"yes you were talking about it."
i liked my paw glad i was in cat form.
hace más de un año boredcreativity said…
P
"Was not!" I said, my cheeks burning. "And why do I have to learn about elves? Why not the other things, like magic, or maybe the-" I made my hands go in awkward circles around my head- "mind stuff-thing."

J
I gulped down the water so fast that my stomach began to hurt. Then I stood and then fell back down, holding my side.
kiss
L
i started the rimgar and told jer to copy me.
Q
i was laughing my head off."but by your blush you thought about getting kissed."
after a pause i said,"and it is important to know of the races and the mind thing/magic,that is for leggi to teach you.so.maybe if i told you the interesting history of elves."she wrinkled her nose,"no?well how about leggi's past?"that got her attention.
(ps i know the picture is spam but this is my rp and i realy like the pic.if you have pictures you want to show me,post them after your post.only this week and next though.)
 l i started the rimgar and told jer to copy me. Q i was laughing my head off."but por your blush tu t
hace más de un año pink-bookworm said…
(cool picture)
E
Flying to me felt brilliant and it was nice to stretch my wings. The sun was warm on my skin and I loved the feeling of the wind gush past me as I flew. I decided to go back because I had been gone for a while know. I landed softly on the grass and looked at Harley. "hi forgot how awesome flying was". "flying awesome no way it'd be scary". "yea for you Harley".
Q
"i think it would be exhilarating." i said with my mind to them.
P
"What about it?" I calmed myself, but excitement bubbled inside me.
Anything that could make me a little more knowledgeable about Legolas was good information.

J
"So, what exactly IS the rimgar?" I asked, trying to do what he did. Turns out I wasn't nearly as flexible. My pitiful attempts at poses made me break out in sweat again.
Q
i smiled "aha it is not my place to tell but i will.our secret."
i took a breath,"he has a....difficult past.i know little of his childhood and what i do know he swore me to.But,i know of his resent past.i know about his quest and as a bonus i know why he was....startled to see islanzardi.are you sure you want to know?"
L
i stopped and went around him and said,"let's go back to the first position.touch your toes and stretch as far as you can."
i took a breath,"the rimgar or dance of snake and crane,is a series of moves and positions designed to keep you flexible and agile."
P
"I'm all ears." I tried to keep the smile from my lips as hard as I could. I won against the urge.

J
"Well, it must take awhile for for most people to get used to it."
I muttered under my breath as I touched the very tops of my worn leather boots.
L
"it does jer.and i think we should get back now."
i walked out of the clearing and to the cave in time to hear pheeb say "i'm all ears."
"brazul."i curessed.
"having fun are we?"i asked
Q
'if i was human i would have blushed but as a cat i only puffed up my back. it was nothing compared to pheeb
P
My skin does this strange thing when I am scared, nervous, or just really embarrased. It turns pale then red then pale again, and then I'm left looking like I just saw a ghost. "Um-um yes...she was just telling me about elves...but then she started talking about tongues in mouths..." I bit my tongue. Why did my mouth just run when he was around?

J
I burst out laughing. "Girls," I said, and then sat next to Phoebe.
L+Q
i burst out laughing."pheeb learn to keep your mouth shut!"
i looked at the other and i laughed harder.

3 person pov
while the small party were gathered around,a which was watching them in her scrying bowl."i think it is time to pay a visit,don't you Sheldon?"she said to a falcon.he screeched in return.
(another pic. u guys have any?)
 L+Q i burst out laughing."pheeb learn to keep your mouth shut!" i looked at the other and i laughed h
P
My skin went through the stages all over again, and Jer put his arm around me. "Don't worry, I still care."
"Right. And I will live forever." I said, trying to make up a comeback.
Everybody stopped laughing.

J
"Yes, Pheebs, about that..." I tried to say.
She gave me an odd look. "What?"
L
"riders will have the same amount of years as their dragons pheeb. they live....well longer than the elves if not killed.but you will have the years of elves.live forever as you put it. if you are not killed."
Q
i started cleaning my paw and when he finished i laid down on jer.
(I can't upload pics from my iPad)
E
It's true phoebe but I won't let you". I smiled well I'm going to sleep everyone, I said yawning.

H
"goodnight empress". She smiled at me. I looked leggi. "can we talk?".

(sorry my minds blank didn't know what to put)
P
I pulled my legs up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. If I lived forever...I looked at Jer, who was still next to me. He crossed his eyes to be funny and I laughed a little. "Jer, I'm cold." I said. He got up and found a blanket in the corner.
"Here." He said as he draped it over my shoulders.
"Thanks." I said, and as he sat back down, I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

J
I tried to say something, but couldn't. It wasn't like I had any chance of being a really close friend of hers. Right now I was just here because she needed another human around. I would have, too, if I had to stay in a cave with two elves, a werecat, and a dragon.
Then her eyes opened again and she got up. "Jer," she whispered. Why did she even put forth the effort when she knew everyone else could hear her clear as day?
heart
L
i followed harly outside and cast a spell to prevent eavesdropping."what is it you must talk about?"
Q
(bc keep posting but remember quri is laying on jer's lap!!!)
P
"Everybody's tired and I'm not. I'm going outside again."
He pushed Queri off his lap and got up, too.
"I'm coming with you. Every time you're alone, something happens to you. I'm not going to risk it." I sighed, but I knew he would keep his word. Then he leaned in closer as we were walking out. "And there's nothing quite like eavesdropping, eh?"
"What?" I said, confused.
"Although you're pretty, Pheebs, you need to show your smarts more often." He tapped his finger to his temple. I glared. "Come on." He pulled my arm and we hid behind a bush.
I looked out a hole and saw that we were a few yards away from Legolas and Harley. "And you think you're so clever," I said. "He probably already knows we're here!"
"And I can't hear a thing!" He cursed.
L
"we are no longer alone." i pointed to the children secretly."but they can not hear us so you may speak feely."
Q
i went out and told the two to go inside and i was to go find some raw meat.(rabbits/rats)
[and bc try not to push pink too far behind.so only include quir and ur chars. in your posts]
P
"Jer, you need to keep your nose where it belongs!" I swatted him on the side.
"Ouch!" He yelled. He put his hand over the skin I had hit. "Bruised already!" He said, hitting me back.
"By who?" I asked. And then, smacking him with each word, "You... just...hit...a...girl!"
"Your boyfriend!" He screamed at me, then stormed off.
I took a breath.

J
I broke branches out of fury as I pushed myself into a run. Thorns scraped my legs and arms. Phoebe was going to outlive me anyway. Why should I try to get close to her?
cool
Q
"ouch that's my tail idiot!" i screamed.i had been about to pounce when some one stepped on my tail.i looked at the person and saw it was jer."jer!what is the ...."i saw he was upset."what is wrong?"i asked gently.
surprise
J
I turned away. "You wouldn't understand."

P
I shook my head and went inside the cave. But I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked inside. Every blanket was torn. My pack was ripped in half, its contents gone. The rest was in ruins. Empress must have left. And in the middle of it all, stood the Ra'zac, my belongings in its hands. I gasped and began to back away, but it heard me. It turned. So did I. I had to get out of there.
I began running as fast as I could.
"Legolas!" I screamed. "Queriquim! JER!" Then the Ra'zac was behind me and tackled me.
L
"hold that thought"
i jumped all the way their and grabbed the ra'zac by his neck.then i threw him to the ground and kicked the 2nd one.before they could get over the shock i twisted the neck and hit him on a tree.turning to the second i jumped with him and landed in front of pheebs."leave or die."
"alllll wessssss wanttttttt issssss herrsss."it hissed.ti did that thing were it freeze's you in place by its breath."stupid.elves are immune."it looked shocked i tilted my head as i said,"die."
just then a arrow shot at him and killed him. i nodded to harely then turned to pheebs.i gave her a silent look then turned and walked back to harly.
Q
i weaved between his legs and purred.i rubbed my head against his leg then said carefully,"maybe i would."
(they were to far to hear)
last edited hace más de un año
meh
J
"But maybe you won't." I tried to let the anger go away, but it wouldn't.

P
Every time. He just had to save me.
I looked at a squirrel that stopped before me and sighed, picking up a stone.
"Steinr risa," I tried. It hovered over my palm for a moment, then dropped again. I felt a subtle amount of energy leave me.
Q
i kept purring and rubbing my head on his led. his anger would go away eventually
J
"Stop." I began to walk away.

P
I smiled. It was getting easier. I got up to get away from the clearing of hard dirt and rocks to the grassy one Jer and I had found. I laid down and repeated my meditation, this time perfectly.
Q
i trotted after him
J
"Go away." I said, and walked faster.
H
"what I wanted to talk about is about your parents I know it may seem weird and all but I think I'm your brother by both of you parents leggi". Wow that did sound weird thought Harley.

E
As I slept I dreamt of many different things
L
u-uh wow that is weird.he did not say it in the ancient language....we never lie in any tong.....but he DID say "think" that does not mean it true.and he knows not of our ways....
i thought all this and then looked at the young elf."my parents died over 50 years ago.and who old are you?" then i said in the ancient language,"and you speak not of this but only of thy human runes."
he may not know the words,but he would know that i was more than critical.
Q
i threw my head and sat down by emperis.fine- i thought-he is just a human boy.not a family member.
L
i walked away before he answered and walked into a grassy clearing not realy noticing.i sat cross-legged. then i opened my mind to all the creatures and all the plants.doing so i toughed a mind that also was open.i did not care until it probed me.never opening my eyes i stabbed a mental dagger at it and, not wanting to let it retreat i grabbed it and started squeezing but i heard a voice i knew saying-
P
"Legolas, OUCH! STOP!" I cried in my head. "Please!"

J
I walked briskly, and, finaly exhausted after running, I sat beneath a large oak tree.
Q
i had followed jer and said,"you can trust me."i was human now and wearing some breeches.
L
i let out quickly and put up my barriers then said "sorry,how do you know how to open your mind without training?"
J
"Phoebe...Phoebe's not like the toher girls I knew. She's...pretty, and nice, and smart..." I shut my mouth, saying too much already.

P
"What do you mean, training?" I asked. "I've done this all my life!"
L
"the riders learn that!but to a better degree."
Q
i smiled a little,"bad romance?"he did not answer.i took a deep breath,"if i tell you my bad experience...will you tell me your lesser?"i was dreading telling him
P
"Oh, well then I guess I'm a step ahead of them!" I said, and then snapped myself out of it by laughing. I sat up.

J
"You don't have to if you don't want to.." I said, not wanting to force her to tell a deep, dark secret.
L
"i laughed also i guess that means you are.would you like to start your training soon?"
Q
"no it is ok.....i....i was living in aligasia.and i was of age to mate."i took a breath,"i loved two cats.one was named Carrivle and the other i did not know i loved,was my age and his name was Solembum."i shook myself."i know not who was the first to speak but,when he did i....i don't know.i wanted carrivle because he had glory and strength.solembum,he had cunning-ness and was fun to be around.i will leave out the sob story of how i lost and lost agine but in the end i was refused by carivle and i hurt solembum.i ran to the reaches and never spoke to them agine.and now hear i am."i let a few tears rool down but held my head high."sorry to trouble you.you do not have to tell me your side."i made to get up
hace más de un año thunderwolf233 said…
now its my turn

Name; Fenrir

Age; 18,000

Gender; Male

Creature; giant wolf

Description; long ago, My father Loki had 3 children, I am the eldest. I am so powerful that the gods saw me as a threat, Twice did they try to bind me, and twice did they fail. But the gods were cunning, they had dwarves make a ribbon made of four unknown elements and tricked me to leting them tie me, for the ribbon looked puny, and my strength was legendary, But I had the god of justice put his hand in my mouth to assure there was no trickery. But there was and the god lost his hand. The ribbon was magic and was stronger then it appeared, The justice god lost his hand, I lost my freedom, But someday, Odin the king god will be killed... by me. Until then I continue to grow, until I break my bonds, and swallow Asgard!!!

size; 500ft at shoulder 1,500 ft long
 now its my turn Name; Fenrir Age; 18,000 Gender; Male Creature; giant lobo Description; long hace
heart
J
"No, wait." I took a deep breath. "I had a twin sister. Her name was Paisley. She died with my family. But I knew her friend, Gretta. Her family took me in, and...well, I liked every move she made in my presence. She was incredibly graceful. But I ran away when she died as well from a plague, and so did her family. Then I met Pheebs...She's...like another Paisley and Gretta, ecxept she's a Rider and...she's not as perfect, but imperfection is what makes her different from any other girl that needs a suitor."

P
"Well, I don't know. Maybe tomorrow? I want to be able to wander around for a while. Since you killed the Ra'zac, then I guess there's nothing for me to fear except Urgals, right?"
I opened my eyes for the first time in millenia, "Its almost time" I thought to myself, I had grown so strong that the bonds would soon break, It was almost time for me to break these ribbons, "soon' I thought to myself, closing my eyes again, "soon..."
worried
wolf plz change that!!!!!!!!!!!! this is aligasia not viking teritory! you can be a shurgg it is a giant wolf.or do what you want and then follow rules.i prefer the first.otherwise i have to report you.i dont want to report you
You do realize that this story is based on norse right
angry
(yes i know he based it.BASED not make same.see difference?i follow Christoffer Paloni so.....sorry,change it.before you make me . )
L
"do you want me to show you a cave with diamonds and crystals?"
Q
i sat down."the ...no no that's wrong,"i started over,"i now of a,no that is wrong too."i thought for a second,"their is more than one way to live ... long...."
P
"Why would you show that to me?" I asked.

J
"What? What is it?"
Q
i shake my head,"look i should never have mentioned it.just,be kind to pheeb.....waiol (someting something)"i added. [ancient language for 'for my happiness']
L
"i think you would find it ...."i laughed."dazzling"i kept laughing
P
(I know this sounds like modern times, but I couldn't think of anything else for Pheebs to say) "Well, duh it will be dazzling. Is there any specific purpose? Like a clue, or a puzzle, or a hint for a scavenger hunt?" I laughed this time at his confusion.

J
"All I heard was strange mumbling like Legolas does. What did you say?" I asked. "And why can't you tell me? And why can't Legolas do that thing where he makes people think something they wouldn't normally think? Can he make Phoebe actually acknowledge me for once?"
'pants' sorry im late, went to an area without internet for a half hour sooo, The thing a bout shrrgs is that they have no powers, fenrir has super strength, enormous size, godlike powers and two sons that do his bidding. And you need a bad guy in this, bad guy meaning Fenrir... Please!
cool
(ok.....i do like your picture....the wolf.it neat!and yes the image dose decide for me.i guess we need a villain.i could make leggi the villein though...hehe{that was a joke bc})

L
"do you want a scavenger hunt?"
Q
"the mumbling was 'for my happiness'.and i think he can...but he wont. you know that you must be the one to draw her to you."i hummed for a bit."i know!"my eyes lit up,"why not do something she will not suspect?"
big smile
(THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!)
soon, I will give a number of minor villains that you guys get to beat up, post in a few minutes after research
(Fenrir)

I took several deep breaths, then, using all of my strength tried to open my jaws, As always the binds tightened, preventing me from opening my jaw. I tried harder, and harder, and harder etill, and finally there was a snap, the cord around my mouth, at log last broke off.

After I heard this, I grinned a wolfish grin and howled for the first time in millenia. this was to gather two people, the only people I trusted.

out of the blue a HUGE serpent appeared, It was 50000ft long easy. "Brother!!!" It cried joyously wrapping around me. "choking, not breathing" I managed to get out. "sorry" the serpent responded slithering off me. I smiled as I confirmed that this was indeed my younger brother Jormungandr.

Another flash of light, my little sister Hel. She smiled, she was the only one of us that looked human, then she frowned, "brother, I thought you were fully realized." " patiance sister, we must tread carefully, we must prevent raganoroc, and I know how to do it, and still defeat the gods" "how" my brother asked"

I grinned " We destroy the warriors known as, what are they called, Ah yes , the dragon riders, When they fall, midgard will be in disarray and that will spread until at last the gods in confusion will be easily defeated. But it has come to my attention that there are a couple of beings ingnorant of the gods that can stop this. we must deal with them first"

"let me at them brother, I will defeat them with ease." brother begged "they are not worthy of any of our direct attention. Sister, would you do the honors." Sister smiled " of course. I know that these gentlemen will help" All the sudden 50 kull appeared, there faces emotionless.

Brother tilted his snake head "what are they?" Sister smirked, "dead kull, animated by my magic, the only way to stop them is to completely obliterate the bodies, who do I send them after brother?"

I smilled knowingly " a warecat called Queriquim, a rider called Phoebe, an elf called legolas, a which dragon named empress, and another elf named harly" Sister smiled

and the fun began

(p,s. I understand that I will lose, but for know let fenrir remain unknown. lets give it time for them to figure out its him
(oh my gosh, I LOVE OUR VILLAINS!!!!!!! thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thunderwolf!)
P
"Maybe." I shrugged. "It would be something to do. And it would help my observation skills." Come to think of it, I had not been on a scavenger hunt since I was a child. My parents wouldn't allow it once I had turned eleven. But I tried to stay calm.

J
"I know what I'm going to do." I said, getting up. "Maybe then she'll listen to me." My walk turned into a jog then a full-out run. But something stopped me right in front of the cave. An Urgal horn. "Phoebe?" I called unsteadily. Then again, "Phoebe?"
I began tearing through the bushes to the grassy clearing where I found her and Legolas sitting cross-legged on the ground.
"I hear-"
"I know." Said Legolas.
"What do we do?" Phoebe panicked. "We don't know how to fight!"
F

I looked at the looking glass one of my sisters servants had brought me. Sister herself had her own duties to do as she was the goddess of death, Brother had also gone, stating his presence there would alert odin that something was afoot. I could do nothing personally, the other bonds were stronger then the ones on my mouth, it would be another year before I could get fully freed, until then I used this looking glass to watch.

Not that this bothered me, I had been waiting 17,932 years out of my 17,999 year life for my release, another year wouldn't hurt me.

The urgals were closing in on there prey, It was good that they were separated. If they were together it would have been interesting. I smiled at my own ignorance, Of course the urgals were going to win. How do you kill something that was already dead.

I was in for a shock