Dream Diary Forest Of Dreams .: RolePlay:.

allicyn123 posted on May 03, 2012 at 09:33PM
In this dark forest there is no hope,
No light,
No life
You will have to find yourself and prey that the forest gives you mercy,
Which is unlikely
Because here your dreams aren't just images or feeling
They're REAL
This isn't all fun and games anymore
You can DIE
Pick your path carefully and try to prey for the dreams to end
Because these aren't nightmares anymore
They could mean DEATH.....

Dream Diary 1301 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1301

hace más de un año allicyn123 said…
Sasha: * pulls out the map stares at it and puts it away hands trembling with fear eyes bright golden and she barely squeks ou in a frightened voice* The Valley Of One Nightmare... The valley chooses one of your worst dreams and if you live through it it let's you pass if not... *voice breaks off as the mist grows thicker*

Dana: It's okay Erin! It's not like she was listening to it! It's probably he m- *stops like she wasn't supposed to say anything*

Izzy: Well there are cliffs but no one will get outta here until we reach the waterfall
hace más de un año malmcd said…
Harma- Death...

Envy- This place...is twisted.
hace más de un año snootygirl50701 said…
James: *pulls Erin back*
Erin: *stops dead in his tracks* what?

Alexia: lets go then!
Lizzy Rose: wait,is there something about this place you about and we don't?
Selene: what is your name by the way?
Sasha: We either all go sePerate ways ALONE or all four of us have to go through each other's dream, what are we doin' ?

Izzy: well it's not that simple we have to pass through the Forest Of Secrets or The Valley Of One Nightmare, the forest of Secrets reveals your secrects but the Valley Of One Nightmare makes you relive your dreams, I know alot about This place, I've been trying to get out for 15 hours straight, oh and my name is Izzy

Dana: *hesitates* Um, er her um er.....
Erin: let me guess,her mother? Father? What?

Selene: I call the valley of nightmares!
Alexia: secret
Lizzy rose: secrets.....
Selene: by the way,I'm Selene and here are my two sisters,Alexia and Lizzy Rose
(Waiting for Mallory probably tomorrow! We will have to continue tomorrow when she's on!)
sad
Can you please answer the question on unica? I need an answer,I feel very sad!
Harma- ~she takes a deep breath~ I'm going in alone.

Misty- What!?

Harma- I can't have you go through what I went through! I know what's in there I don't want you getting hurt...

Envy- I'm going in alone to! I have some personal problems I have to get rid of.
Sasha: *almost desperatly but try's to hide it her eyes an even fiercer shade of gold* Misty?

Dana: *nods* Mother...

Izzy: Wish I coulda met yu under better circumstances and just hope you know that the Forest Of Secrects makes us all go in together so we'll all learn eachothers secrets...
Selene: I'd rather go in the valley of nightmares! You lady's have no idea what secrets I keep!

Erin: *mumbles* just what I thought!
James: so its like Ashia's mom right?

Nokia: *sprint's across the forest ground* where am I? James? Erin? *runs more*
Misty- ~she turns to Sasha~ Lets go together!
Sasha: *barely stops herself from letting out a sigh of relief* okay,

Dana: I guess it's alot like Ashia's story but I Don't know ashas story too much, hello Nokia

Izzy: so do i but it's better then the Valley Of One Nightmare trust me exPessially alone it's really scary!!! *Says tearfully*
James : its a like in many ways...

Nokia: who said that?! *looks around anxiously *

Selene: have you seen our father!
Lizzy rose : no jokes!
Alexia: we need to decide!
Envy- Are you ready? ~fear fly's through her eyes~

Harma- I guess this is it? ~closing her eyes~

Misty- Ready to do this? ~turning to Sasha~
Sasha: *nervously nods and bits her lip and reads the map one more time putting it away and chanting a spell* May the gods of all living nightmares grant us passage through this forest as we accept your challenge! *three doors appear one with the symbol of love and hate on it the other the symbol of life and death the other the symbols of darkness light and storm* Are you guys sure you want to go on alone? *Looks Orr at Harma and Envy nervously*

Dana: Me! *looks over at where the voice was* do you hear that too?

Izzy: You should see me... My bad side, liste the valley of one nightmare is both physically and emotionally disturbing it's yur worst nightmare LITERALLY!
Selene: I stick with my choice!

nokia: who's me?
james: its Dana!
Nokia: *comes out from behind a tall tree* oh! hi! Where am I?

Harma- ~Takes I deep breath in~ Yes. ~she started to head to the door with the symbol life and death on it~

Envy- I'm shore...~she also walks to her door~

Misty- I'm letting you know this know Sasha before we enter I want you to know what ever happens in there stays in there and that this is not going to be pretty..~she said with a half smile~
Sasha: Agreed, and mine isn't gonna be pretty either... *shudders and looks a the door not wanting to go in*

Dana: Well I think you've stumbled into the forest of dreams honey...

Izzy: we should probably go with you, the valley of one nightmare is really freaky...
Harma- ~She opens her eyes~ Remember you two, I love you...~she opened the door and walked knowing what was on the other side~

Envy- This is it...~she opened her door and walked through~

Misty- ~she breathed in and opened the door~
Selene; then lead the way to the valley of nightmares!

Nokia: I'm in bad trouble now am I?
Sasha: *hesitates and stands next to Misty*

Izzy: Fine,

Dana: Probably
Nokia: how do we get out then?

Alexia: so whitch way do we head?
Harma- ~she slowly walks in the air around her fells like ice and she can see her breath. She walks deeper in in and stops when she finally see's six sets of purple eyes stairing back at her`

Envy- ~she burst through the door not truly afraid mist gathers away her making it hard to see she can't even she her own feet then she looks up from her feet and see's to unforgetable blue eyes~

Misty- ~she makes the first step in through the door~
Sasha: *steps in with her* who's dream is first?

Izzy: this way *starts walking in random direction*

Dana: we have to go to the waterfall after we pass the valley of one nightmare, or the forest of secrets if you prefer
James: its up to you,you observed this place more then us...

Alexia: a lot of steps don't you think?
Lizzy Rose: in many directions!
Misty- ~They both begin to hear a slight hum that turns into a song~ "Here is where the light lives, here is save. Light is light and has no pain, Light can see through the darkness." The song stopped~ Mine.

Envy- ~see looks more in shock then in fear. The mist slowly beings to disappear showing thick blonde hair along with the blue eyes~

Harma-

???? (It's small and it's a girl)- We've be waiting.
Sasha: I won't leave you alone I promise..

Dana: I've been to bOth; there both scary as hell would you rather relive your worst Noghtmare or reveal all your secrets

Izzy: *walks down a ledge Of rocks half sliding down* wait... Are these... *one rock starts crawling up her leg* god danm!
Alexia; ewww! What is it?

James & Erin: secrets!
Misty- Thanks...

Envy- ~She can't move she's filled to the the top with fear then she hears a voice in the back ground mocking her~ Little Feather! Little feather in the breeze once so happy and so free. ~she looks at the the blonde hair and blue eyes she knows this person...it's Max her old boyfriend that she killed. His hand reaches out of touches her check almost real. Envy burst into tears and falls to her knees~

Dark evil voice comes out from behind her- Little feather looks like you've fallin just by one touch?

Envy- ~she wipes her eyes~ I new it was you Critca, from when I first heard your little song in the forest till now.

~This is Critca`
last edited hace más de un año
 Misty- Thanks... Envy- ~She can't mover she's filled to the the parte superior, arriba with fear then she hears a voice
Sasha: *looks around and stays beside Misty, her eyes dark with fear but her face expressionless and brave ready to face anything*

Dana: this way *starts walking in the direction she came from*

Izzy: *the rock uncoils into a rat like creature and growls at her then her eyes turn cat like and she hisses back and flies not wanting to touch anymore rock and trys to kick it Off but it grabs into her leg leaving tiny bloody claw marks*
Selene: what was that?

James: *follows*
Nokia & Erin: *follow along with James*
Nokia: hey watch this!*kicks up at a log but it turns into black oily glob *
Izzy: *rubs her leg just smearing the blood* Stone Rat fly over the pebbles if you can

Dana: *looks over* Nice, keep that handy it's a cool talent *stops in her tracks at the begging of a dark pine forest* Her we are... The Forest Of Secrets
Where's Mallory?
Misty- ~Another song begins to play and both Misty and Sasha see a little girl about 10 she's white a white lace dress and she has pale skin and white hair and colorless eyes and she's singing this~ "Pain, pain go away come again another day. And if you don't then I will sing Pain, pain go away!" ~The little girl walks up to them and smiles~

Misty- Sasha this is Sorcha...

Sorcha- Hello there Sasha I have heard so much about you!
Sasha: Hello, Scorcha.

Selene: what an interesting place!

Nokia: *flares his tail at a rock*
James: I'm not a fan of this place!
Erin: are you joking?
Sorcha- I have plans for you two are ready for the games to began?
Sasha: *raises an eyebrow and peers at Misty*

Izzy: A dangerous one too, fly over the pebbles and let's move on *brushes away the blood*

Dana: come on you ready for this? *looks up at the pines her eyes filled with an huge fear*
Misty- ~she looks at Sasha an whisper's under her breath~ Sorcha is the princess of Darkness her mother is Queen Ultra of all magic and creatures. She's like Anda she has a blue stone.
The sister: *listens and does what Izzy said*

Nokia: ya no sweat!
James: ;starts walking up to the entrance* yep.
Erin: doesn't madder.
Nokia: *thinks: as long as I don't have to let out my biggest secret,I'll be ready!*
Izzy: *lands when they pass the pebbles and looks a little shakey* Okay so we go... *looks at the forest dizzily*

Dana: *steps in barely by the pines* okay but remember the forest will- *before she can finish something comes from the tree that is Long and red and clasps over Dana's mouth, more wrap onto Dana's wrists, waist, knees ankles and neck she thrashed and a girl with grey eyes and long blonde hair steps from the shadows laughing*
Nokia: I'm just gonna... *passes out*
Erin: are you serious!

Lizzy Rose: *grabs Izzy* are you okay?
Alexia: *supports Izzy*
Sasha: *whispers back -What does she mean by 'games'- *

Dana: *struggles*
girl: aww look a Dana, I would let you go bit you can't give these boys away my secret now can we? *smirks and looks at James and Erin*

Izzy: *try's to stand up straight* Yeah... I uh, *gets dizzy again*
Misty- You would never think that a little girl would have such a twisted mind...It's means she's going to try to break us.
Selene: calm down...where do we go?

James & Erin: secrets? *Erin picks up Nokia*
Sasha: I dare her...

Dana: *struggles but they only get tighter*
girl: *waves her hand and a strong wind blows Erin and James all the way into the forest and what was behind them now disappears into nothing but black* None of you will leave until your secrets are spilled! *disappears*

Izzy: *turns into tiger still a little dizzy* This way *starts stalking into a field*
Misty- Don;t think she;s just a little girl she's the thing that makes nightmares and evil dreams she is nightmares...
Sasha: I'm not underestimating her but she won't break me, I won't let her *eyes turn grey with determination*
Misty- Fine then lets not lose.

Harma- ~She looks back at the six pares of eyes~ Come out and face me!

???(This voice is dark)- Fine we'll show are selves! ~out walks a boy with dirty blonde hair and purple eyes he's about 18~

~Another figure comes out it's a girl with dark brown hair and purple eyes around 16~

~Then walks out a little girl around 11 with dark brown hair and purple eyes~

Harma- I new it was you...
James: shit! holy shit!
erin: you heard her,no one leaves until our secrets are spilled...
Nokia: *passed out still in Erin's arms*

Selene: *follows*
Alexia: *follows with hope in her eye*
lizzy rose: *follows silently* where are we heading?
Sasha: Let's dance *sarcastic smile*

Izzy: The Valley Of One Nightmare, isn't that what you wanted? *keeps stalking through the trees*

Dana: *starts to get a woof muzzle and bites through the vine on her mouth but goes back to human with a gasp as the one around her neck tighens extremly and her face gets a pinkish tint*