Dream Diary Forest Of Dreams .: RolePlay:.

allicyn123 posted on May 03, 2012 at 09:33PM
In this dark forest there is no hope,
No light,
No life
You will have to find yourself and prey that the forest gives you mercy,
Which is unlikely
Because here your dreams aren't just images or feeling
They're REAL
This isn't all fun and games anymore
You can DIE
Pick your path carefully and try to prey for the dreams to end
Because these aren't nightmares anymore
They could mean DEATH.....

Dream Diary 1301 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1301

hace más de un año malmcd said…
Harma- Really? ~Signs~ I wish I could remember...~She looks at him~ Did I like you more then a friend?
hace más de un año allicyn1234 said…
Darka: Uh.... *not sure what to say* Sort of, i mean, well, it's, um, I, I mean, *blushes*
Harma- You don't know how to answer the question do you? Then answer this, Do you like me? Don't worry I'm not even the same person I won't remember your answer...
Darka: Yeah, Yeah I really like you,
Harma- ~She thinks~ Then I must of liked you to?
Darka: *shrugs* That is something I did not know at the time, I guess you did, well I mean, um, I'm terrible at this,
Harma- ~She smiles~ You know what's funny? Your eyes are the last thing I remember seeing and then after that everything is black...
Darka: Really? Well, that would be the last thing you saw I guess...
Harma- What do you mean I guess? What happened before I passed out?
Darka: Uh, you kinda got shot by your little sister,
Harma- I was shot, by my little sister?!
Darka: uh, yeah,
Harma- Why would see do that?
Darka: Um, from what I heard? You sort of... Killed, her,
Harma- ~she looks at him shocked~ What?!
Darka: *looks at her shocked face and bits his lip* Er, and the rest of your family...
Harma- ~Her eyes get watery~ You-you must be lying? I would never do something like that!? I thought I could trust you!?
Darka: *mumbles to himself* Oh, I said too much, *speaks up* You can trust me! I promise, *try's to search in her eyes the familiar promise in his*
Harma- ~her eyes still watery she's chokeing on her own words but manges to say~ Take, It- back...
Darka: Harma.. *his words are hurt and he reaches over and outs his hand on her shoulder* Harma, please don't cry, it's, it's, I, I, it's..
Harma- What is it!!? What do you have to cry about? You didn't lose your memory you didn't kill your whole family! You-you...~tears now fall from her eyes~ You aren't a murder like me!
Darka: Harma your not a murderer! I don't even know the whole story! I know you your not that kind of person, your not a killer,
Harma- That's easy for you to say what kind of pain you've been through? I bet it's not as bad as mine...~she put's her head down~
Darka: *searches for words to say but he can't find anything to say*

Zach: *grabs Alec and they start waking away he whispers over to Misty and Envy*. This would be the right time to walk away, for now,
Misty- ~she nods and follows with Envy~

Harma- Well?! Come on yours can't be as bad as mine!
Darka: *looks back as Dana follows them makes sure there gone and turns back talking very quietly* My dad, was an achoholic, he, he killed my mom and sister, and I had a chance to save them, but, but, I couldn't, and I killed him, and my sister, wouldn't let me save her,
Harma- ~Her tears slowly stop and she just blankly stairs at him unshore what to do~
Darka: So, I guess that's about it, *looks up at her just telling the story pains him but he keeps his feelings in* And, I just left, and found those knuckleheads, *nods his head to where the others disappeared*
Harma- ~she looks into his eyes and see;s sadness. She puts her arms around his neck and hugs him and whispers~ I'm sorry... ~her voice sounds worn and sad~
Darka: *wraps his arms around her waist and for a second just holds her then whispers* Don't be, I shouldn't have said that right away, your not well enough, just waking up in a strange place with no memory,
Harma- It sucks so much! ~she begins to cry again~ I don;t remember anything not the good memories or the bad nothing just blank space!
Darka: I'm sorry... I wish I could bring it back, I really do,
Harma- Do you have any idea''s why there gone?
Darka: Nope, maybe your sisters would though,
Harma- Which one's the one that'a dead or the other two who still live?
Darka: the two alive, wait, did I tell you that?
Misty- Yes but It would have been easy to figure that out all three of us have the same neckles's!
Darka: Making sure, got to exited there,
Harma- I wish I remembered that but no! Nothing at all...
Darka: We'll bring it back... Together we can,
Harma- I hope so...
Darka: However though, we might want to try and get out of this forest, you don't remember but, its pretty bad, I mean you probably don't even remember your dreams but here there real! And it would be better if we tried to get out,
Harma- Are dreams are real! But wouldn't that help me remember who I am?
Darka: *thinks for a second* the fact that you just figured that out proves that you are a hell of alot smarter then me!
Harma- That girl with the white, Misty I think she said her name was said I was the smarter one out of the three of us?
Darka: True, very true,
Harma- I guess she was right?
Darka: *nods* maybe Sasha would know where we would be able to go on her map to find your memories,
Harma- Is Sasha that other girl I saw when I woke up?
Darka: Poofy hair that she attempted to straighten and epically failed, eyes that change color, small?