Dream Diary Forest Of Dreams .: RolePlay:.

allicyn123 posted on May 03, 2012 at 09:33PM
In this dark forest there is no hope,
No light,
No life
You will have to find yourself and prey that the forest gives you mercy,
Which is unlikely
Because here your dreams aren't just images or feeling
They're REAL
This isn't all fun and games anymore
You can DIE
Pick your path carefully and try to prey for the dreams to end
Because these aren't nightmares anymore
They could mean DEATH.....

Dream Diary 1301 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1301

hace más de un año allicyn1234 said…
*everyone is still and quiet exept Dana who keeps looking at her map*
hace más de un año malmcd said…
~The memory keeps going This time there in the same house only it's day time~

~The women is in the kitchen making lunch while Misty age 8 is in the other room with her music real loud and is dancing in a really cute way
The women- ~she laughs~ Oh Misty you will always be my little dancer!
Misty- ~she smiles and keeps dancing until she comes to a dead stop~
The women- ~She looks over at her~ Misty what's wrong? Misty? ~she walks over to her and grabs her shoulders and looks her in the eyes which are glowing red~
Misty- I must kill.
The Women- ~she hugs her~ Misty don't say that you are light remember you are good not evil not darkness good. You fight this now fight!
Misty- ~her eyes stop glowing~ Mom?
The women- ~she let's go of her~ It's okay sweety. ~the memor begins to fade~
*Dana and Sasha don't even have to say anything there eyes are full of jealuosy*
~there back in the same dark room the women is on Misty's bed with Misty age 13~

The women- You have to fight always even when there's know fight left in you. You have to live and keep going...
Misty- It's so though...~she wipes her eyes with are filled with tears~
The women- No madder how hard it seems you must fight because remember I see light in you and if there's light nothing bad will never happen.
Misty- What if the light is disappearing and is almost gone?
The women- Then we'll try are best to get through it together. ~she gives her hug and whisper's in her ear~ I love Misty.
Misty- I love you to...~the memory fades~
*There eyes are still full of jealousy but now is fading*
~The next memory starts Misty's in the corner of he room with her hands over her ears age 16. The same voices from before are talking~

The Voices- Kill...Kill them you have to....Kill them.
Misty- No I don' want to!
The Voice- But you will! ~and something just clicks in her mind and her eyes glow red as she makes her way over to her desk and get's out the gun~
Misty- Okay...~her voice sounds emotionless. She makes her way out of the room and down the hall to another room. In the bed is the women sleeping and wakes up to see Misty with the gun pointing at her~
The Misty- Misty? ~she rubs her eyes as the voices keep saying~
The Voices- Kill.
Misty- Sorry...~she pulls the trigger and watches as the women drops to the floor Misty snaps out of it and her eyes stop glowing~ MOM! ~she drops the gun and realizes what she's down and runs out of the room as the voice's and memory fade and disappear and Misty's gone~
*Sasha and Danas jealousy disappears and now they both look like there actually sorry for her*
Harma- Who's next?
Dana: *looks over to her side where Sasha should be but she's not there*
Dana: Um, I'm guessing it's Sasha?

*the space around them turns into nothing but blurs until eventually it straightens out to a dark alley way full of fog. Sashas 11 and her back is against a brick wall, curled up into a ball on the ground. She blinks open her eyes, her breathing hard blood drips off her face. She takes one hand and where Envy Harma and Misty had always seen her hair covering there's a huge gash in her forehead. Her vision bluffs some more and she can barely make out Sinseta, her back against another brick wall only about ten feet away from Sasha. She has the box that Sasha had been holding before and she takes a lock and clicks in locked and whispers "Goodbye my little secret" and smiles to herself. Sasha tries to move but she's so weak she starts to hyperventilate and passes outright when Sinseta looks over, realizing she's awake*
Harma- ~she keeps watching and thinking about why she covered it with her hair~
*When Sasha comes to again everything blurs again and she blinks her eyes open she's on a bed. She sits up obviously confused but she sits up to quickly and she grasps her forehead in pain, strangely theres a bandage on it. She can barely see three feet in front of her face but there's a figure on the end of her bed when it finally comes into focus it's Sinseta.*
Sinseta: Well good morning! You've been asleep for 6 days! Guess you hit your head pretty hard *she gets off the bed and comes over to Sasha and reaches her hand out to touch her cheek but Sasha who's obviously terrified shys away* Sasha what's wrong?
Sasha: *she looks back confused* Sasha? Is that me? *her eyes are wide and bright golden with fear*
Sinseta: *nods* I'm Sinseta, your sister? *Sasha still looks confused* Don't worry I'll tell you everything, *Sinseta sits on the bed next o Sasha and the memory fades*
Harma- ~She keeps watching~
*Another memory starts and Sasha and Sinseta arson the same room by a desk with a mirror, the bandage still on Sasha's forehead.*
Sinseta: Well, it's been a week, off it goes, *She reaches over and with affectionate, gentle as she can she takes it off and underneath is a ugly scar just above her eye,running down the side of her face and in her eyebrow a little*
Sasha: *stares at the reflection blankly but Sinseta can tell she's upset*
Sinseta: Sasha, come on it's not that bad, *her voice is kind and full of pure love*
Sasha: Sinseta, just, I need to be alone, *Sinseta nods sadly and walks out of the room closing the door and for a moment Sasha just stares at the scar blankly, her hair that had been up in a ponytail curls and frizzed from the heat and she gets an idea, takes out the ponytail and parts her hair to the side, the whole time her face stays emotionless. She parts her hair and let's it fall over her eye, hiding the scar. She stands up blankly and walks out of the bedroom*
Harma- They must have been good friends?
Dana: *looks over at her* Not really...

*just as she says that the next memory is of the two downstairs and Sasha's looking out the window while Sinseta daydreams*
Sasha: *she sees many small children in a field outside the small house and one of them says goodbye and runs into there mothers arms* Sinseta? Who's our mother?
Sinseta: *her eyes fill with worry and she sits up expressionless* We don't have one
Sasha: That's impossible! Everyone has parents, right?
Sinseta: There dead,
Sasha: I know you've told me that but who were they?
Sinseta: Does it really matter Sasha?
Sasha: Yes,
Sinseta: Just drop it okay? *stands up and leaves but Sasha obviously isn't done talking and follows her*
Sasha: What about my memory? In your brain your memory is in the center and where I fell it wouldn't have enpven touched where my memory is, where is it
Sinseta: Sasha I told you! I don't know! *she's obviously lying*
Sasha: *she looks shocked she had never heard Sinseta lie before* What are you hiding from me Sinseta?!?!
Sinseta: I'm not hiding anything from you! *now she's yelling and Sasa looks shocked by her tone and as Sinseta opens the door and leaves Sasha just stands there trying to figure somthing out and her head starts throbbing*
Sasha: *rubs her forehead* Stupid scar, stupid injury, stupid memory, *shouts at herself* Why can't it just come back, *walks over to her door but she reaches for the handle and looks over at the door next to it, Sinseta's door. She walks in and finds it looks just likeness but on the desk is the box. She touches the wood and reads the name* Amore? *just then the front door slams, Sasha runs out of the room into hers and climbs into her bed pretending to sleep, but her eyes are wide open as she thinks about the box*
last edited hace más de un año
~ Hey I gtg be back in like an hour or so~
Harma- Really I mean sometimes I hate my sister's to but you can never stay mad at them forever...
Dana: *shrugs*

*the next memory is a few nights later Sasha's sleeping and she keeps hearing a womans voice "The box! It's in the box!" Sasha blinks awake at the voice and sits up, without thinking walks out into the hallway and slowly, quietly opens Sinseta's door. She creeps in as quietly as possible until she reaches the desk with the box on it and she quietly takes the box, and creeps back into her room. When she's back in her room she sits up against a wall and can't help but smile as she runs her fingers over the name again. When her fingers touch the box the voices in her head come back, happiness, laughter and cries screams, all new voices and she closes her eyes just to listen to them. She tries to open it, but opens her eyes and realizes that it's lock. She toys with the lock before getting back up and creeping back inti Sinsetas room where she tiptoes over to the now sleeping Sinseta and can see around her neck, a key hooked to a necklace. She reaches over ever so slightly takes the string and pulls it away from Sinsetas neck. She grasps the silver key and is just about to walk away when the shocked voice of Sonseta comes from behind her*
Sinseta: Sasha! *she jumps out of bed and reaches for Sasha but Sasha uses her advantage of speed and zips away from her and into her room locking the door behind her* Sasha! Sasha open this door! *she bangs on the door*
Sasha: *rushes over to the box and slides the key in just as she does though Sinsetas black vines shoot out from under the door. One wraps up Sasha's legs, another one around her waist. Sasha frantically turns the key just as on grabs her left hand. She take the lock off but just as her hand is about to open the box another vine wraps around her hand and pulls it away* No! *she trashes uselessly as Sinsetas last vine holds the top of the box shut*
Sinseta: Sleepers Mist! *a blue mist creeps under the door and Sasha vision blurs, she let's Her headdrop to the floor and the last thing you see before she blacks out is the box slowly covered by the blue mist*
last edited hace más de un año
Harma- But I guess she must have something on her to make her so mad?
Sasha: *wakes up and she's on the same place she passed out in exept the box is gone, she uses the wall and shakily pulls herself up. Her head is throbbing so badly that with every heartbeat her vision tints red and her whole body tenses with pain. She makes her ways over to the door still leaning on the wall but when she goes to open it it's locked* Sinseta! Sinseta I know you can hear me! I will never stop trying to find out who I am! I will never stop trying to get my memory back! Why are you so scared of my memories? *a tear rolls down her face*Why can't I even know who I am? Why do you have to take everything from me? I don't think you anyone will ever realize how hard it is to try and get up and put the pieces back by myself, I don't think you'll ever understand how hard it is to wake up every morning and pretend I have even the slightest idea of who I am when I have no clue, and the key to figuring it all out is dangling right in front of my face! *the throbbing in her head makes her weaker but she nimbly struggles over to her window and opens it silently. Sits on it and let's herself slightly fly her hands still on the sill she flies away weakly, close to the ground but Sinseta dosnt try to follow her *
Harma- ~She keeps watching~
*Sasha wakes up in a small green leaf forest and sits up, blood drips down her acevand she nimbly touches her scar realizing somthing must have re opened it. She parts her hair back over it even though it stings and shakily stands up. When she does she sees some bushes rustle and looks over curiously. Suddenly from behind her someone covers her mouth with a cloth and she panics. She twists herself and throws her head back throwing the other person off balance and throwing them to the ground. A gun falls out of the persons pocket and Sasha grabs it, she knows what it is but not how to use it and points it at her* Who are you and what do you want? *The person flips over and it's Dana*
Dana: Uh hi? *Dashes up and jumps into the bush and Izzy jumps out, Ozzy look alike she's about 13 and Dana like she's 15*
Izzy: Whoa whoa! Can we take it down a notch or two? Your Sasha right? Sasha Amore? I'm sorry that Dana can't seem to tell the difference between ' confronting someone' and 'attacking someone'
Sasha: Who are you?
Izzy: I'm Izzy, um, me and Dana, *points to the bush and Dana steps out* are looking for our parents and somehow it pulled you up, *Sasha gently sets the gun down on the ground*
Sasha: Looking for your parents?
izzy: *nods* You?
Sasha: Um, I guess so,
Dana: *stands up* Hey you don't look so good... *more blood drips down Sasha's face*
Izzy: You look lost, what do you say we go back to our place and fix you up?
Sasha: Sure, *nods and smiles a little* Yeah I would like that, *the three start walking away together Dana looks like she's ready to catch her if she falls*
Izzy: Oh and were sort of cousins! *The memory fades away and so does Sasha*
Harma- Her live seemed confusing?
Dana: According to her it was, a maze with no exit *looks up* oh I guess it's Darka's turn?
Harma- ~She looks back up~ I guess so?
*The memory starts in the house and the memoryHarma had seen before of Darka with the newborn Anneri appears exept this time you can see Darka's mother. Shes very pale and skinny and has Darka's brown eyes and Norah blonde hair. She's very pretty and smiles softly at the sight of the two. Then the door slams and her eyes fill with shame as Darka's father walks down the hall and Draka looks over angrily*
Harma- His father was terrible...~sadness fills her eyes~
....? It's not working?
~SORRY~

*the next memory starts and Draka and Anneri are in a field outside the house, laughing and hollering when suddenly two wolf pups come shooting towards them, right past them. Time seems to go slower and Draka stares at a bock one with red eyes. The pup stops and looks up at him, Anneri reaches out a little head and touches it's nose, the wolf looks straight at her and the little clear gem around her neck that had been bright green like her eyes starts dancing with color as the green and red collide, then Darka reaches out and outs his hand on the wolfs cheek and shades of brown mix into the color*
Anneri: Darka! He's beutiful! *her eyes gleam and the colors from the necklace glow even brighter*
Darka: Yes! He is! *he moves closer to the wolf and it throws it's head back in the four note howl Harma had heard in the forest*
Harma- ~she smiles to herself and then the smile disappears~
~SORRY MY IPAD KEEPS OVERHEATING!!!~

*another memory appears and Darka's 10 Anneri is 4 and there walking down a pathway in the woods. Anneri is singing in a pretty little 4 year old voice*
Anneri: *singing* The sun goes down, the stars come up and all I want is here and now, my universe will never be the same, im glad you came, I'm glad you came.
Darka: *Looks up at the sky and clouds start forming he reaches over and takes Anneri's hand* Come on Anneri, it's gonna rain! *they start running through the trees and a little boy who looks about 11 with red eyes and blonde hair follows them*
boy: Darka! Hey Darka! *Darka stops and waits for him*
Darka: Hi Teleki, come on you need a place tonight? *the boy nods and they walk into the house*
Teleki: thanks Darka, my moms put tonight and I don't want to be there when she gets back... *the memory fades and the next one is at Noght and Anneri asks Darka and they look out a window*
Anneri: Darka? Why does Teleki come here when his mommy goes out?
Darka: Because his mother is a drunk, like our daddy, exept his mom killed his father. And his brother, you remember Soi? *Anneri shakes her head* well I do, *Suddenly a gunshot goes off and Darka looks worried he runs outside and looks at the street, a car is crashed nearby and Teleki is laying on the road, Darka dosnt even have to look to know he's dead, sadness fills Darka's eyes he runs inside terrified, his back against the door and his memory fades away*
Harma- His past make me think about Viva's past it's somewhat alike?
*Another memory starts it's after Anneri's death because he looks about 17 and he's walking through what looks like a portal station with his dragon. He's walking along and suddenly somthing trips him he falls and barely catching himself*
Darka:*gets up*
????: Sorry, *out of the mist comes Ryan*
Darka: It's fine,
Ryan: Hey where you headed? I'm going to magic but I'm not exactly sure it's a good idea traveling alone,
Darka: Really? I was just headed there, do you need backup?
Ryan: Sure, *they walk away and Darka's memories disappear*
Harma- Who's next?
Dana: *stands up next to her* I dunno, wait, *looks at the map* Oh yeah, now we have to decide who goes next... Call not it *sarcastic smile*
Harma- Thanks...~she looks up at her and gives her and evil look and smiles sarcasticly~

~The memory begins at a big house on a hill not far from the city but far enough it's day time and it's summer and it's hot out side. Outside the house on the front and back lawn there's tubs of water everywhere and a slip and slide and the sprinklers are on four kids run in and out of the water there's a boy who looks 13 ~Ben~ a girl who looks 11 ~Sara~ a little girl who looks not even one yet ~Ella~ and a 5 year old girl with black hair ~Harma~. They all run and side down the slip and side and make shore to be carful with th little one.
Sara- ~she screams as water is poured over her head and turns around angerly~ Ben Your dead I'm so getting you back for that! ~she runs after the boy and right before she was about to pour water on him Harma gets in the way and she get's water dumped on her instead~ Opps sorry Harma!
Harma- ~It looks as if she's about to cry but then she smiles and throws water at Sara and laughs~
Sara- ~grabs Harma and makes her laugh as the memory disappears~
Dana: *gives a light little sideways smile*

~< OMG YOU KNOW THOSE TEEN POSTS THAT YOU HAD? ME ELLEN ELLENS SISTER MEGAN AND ANOTHER GIRL REGEN THOUGHT THEY WHERE SO FUNNY WE MADE VIDEOS OUT OF A COUPLE OF THEM!!!!>~
~I LOVE THOSE THINGS!~

~Another memory begins this time it's night time and in side the house Sara now age 14 is running after Harma age 8 and Ella age 3 in the house there bubbles everywhere so tall that they touch the top of the room.
Sara- Come back here you to! ~she stops as the door opens and in walks Ben age 16~
Ben- What the! ~he looks at the mess~ Mom and dad left you in charge didn't they?
Sara- Yes and I was trying to get Ella to take a bath and I left the water running and...~she looks arounf her self in the bubble mess~ And bubbles!
Ben- Don't worry I'll help! ~he smiles~
Sara- Thank you!
Ben- Okay come here! ~he swoops down and grabs Harma~
Harma- No let go! ~she giggles~
Ben- Hey stop is! ~he falls over on to the floor as bubbles take over him~
Sara- ~Laughs at him and them falls over also. They all sit there have a big bubble war when there parents walk in~
There mother- What's going on?! ~Sara and Ben look up over the bubbles and then look at one another when Ella pops up out of no where and say's~
Ella- I was taakiing a bath! ~Sara and Ben and Harma all laughs as the memory fades~
Dana: *can't stop smiling and keeps watching*
~Another memory appears and outside talking is Sara who's 15 and Ben 18.
Sara- Hey are you okay you don't look right? ~she looks at Ben~
Ben- I'm fine! ~he say's weakly and stands up~ Tell mom I'll be home for dinner!
Sara- Okay? ~see watches as he walks down the stairs~
Ben- ~He keeps walking when all of a sudden he drops on to the ground~
Sara- Ben! ~she runs to his side~ Ben are you okay?! ~see looks into his eyes which are moving all around and flashing~ Someone help! ~the memory fades into another one~

~This time it's night time and Ben still 18 lays in his bed when the door opens and in walks Harma age 10 and comes and sit's next to him.
Harma- Ben?
Ben- What is it Harma? ~his voice sound worn and tired~
Harma- Are you going to be okay? ~her head peeks up and looks at him her eyes are filled with worry~
Ben- I'm going to be good as new I promise. ~he holds out his head~
Harma- Okay...~she grabs his hand and a flash of light goes through his eyes she let's go and walks out of the room but before leaving him she say's~ I love you...~and close's the door not knowing what she had done. The memory fade again into another memory.~

~It's day time and it's raining a bunch of people are gathered around a grave with the name Ben on it. Harma age 10 sit's on one side of the grave and Ella age 5 sit's on the other.
Harma- Ella you know he's not coming back right?
Ella- Why isn't he coming back?
Harma- Because he's in a better place now and is happy there.
Ella- I thought where we lived was a good place?
Harma- It is but this place is different then are house.
Ella- So he's never coming back?
Harma- No...~Ella got up and with over to there mother and Harma got up but before leaving said~ Sleep well Ben...~and the memory faded~
Dana: *watches the memories expressionless*
~Six mouths after Ben died~

~It's day time and Harma- Making her way up to Sara's room.
Harma- Sara can you help me with something? ~There's no answer so she keeps on walking till she's in her door way~ Sara? ~she looks at the floor and there lays her sister moment less~ Sara! ~she runs up to her and shakes her trying to wake her up but it's not working~ Sara! Mom, Dad help! ~the memory fades~

~This time there in a hospital and Sara lays in the hospital bed with Harma sitting in the chair next to her and her mom on the other side.
Sara- ~barly can make out words~ Mom...can I speak to Harma alone?
There mom- Shore sweety anything you want. ~she kiss's her on the forehead and walks out~
Sara- ~she looks over at Harma~ Harma you have to promise me that you'll take care of Ella okay and be the best big sister you can?
Harma- But you''ll always be the best big sister.
Sara- ~she let's out a weak smile~ Thanks...
Harma- Your going to be okay right?
Sara- I don't know?
Harma- You will I know you will! ~she grabs her hand and smiles~ Happy 16 birthday Sara! ~The same flash of light that went through Ben's eyes goes through Sara's and it makes her eyes lifeless and body numb~ Sara? ~she eyes grow wide~ MOM! ~the memory fades~
Dana: *keeps on watching with an emotionless face*
~It's the same Memory Darka saw only flashes of it~

~It starts when the baby was killed and she realized what she could do. when Ella walks in age 11 and Harma is age 16.
Ella- Harma what's wrong?
Harma- Ella go to your room!
Ella- Why what's wrong?!
Harma- ELLA GO!
Ella- Fine! ~she drops the bottles and runs upstairs to her room. ~the memory skips ahead to when Ella was banging on Harma's door.
Ella- I'm sorry i;m sorry. ~she runs down the hall and goes into the closet~
Harma- Ella why can't you just do what your told to do!? ~then the gun fires and Harma looks over and see's that there's a hold in the closet~ Ella!? ~she opens the door to find her sister sitting on the floor with a hold in her forehead dead. And the memory fades and so does Harma~
*at the end of Harma's memory she finds herself and the others all on the ground in a clearing. However she realizes that when she said 'real' she ment it. Alec has a bullet hole in his stomach, Zach looks like he just killed someone, Darka looks well, like he just saw his best friend murdered, Ryan looks like he just got everything ripped away and is so emotionally distraught he looks as though one wrong word would make him kill himself, and Sashas whole left side of her face is bleeding so much it's practically streaming off her face*
Harma- ~She doesn't dare to say anything so she just walks over and sits down and looks at her hands a realizes she has blood on them~

Envy- ~She also lays on the ground and doesn't say anything. Her eyes are lifeless and she looks at her hand and see's a little cut in the middle. See looks over at Ryan but doesn't dare to say anything and looks back at her hand~
Zach: *Looks around after a few moments of awkward silence and silently crouches down by Alec and starts working at his wound*
Sasha: *sees Alec's wound and silently walks over with her healing potion*
Zach: *sees her face and is about to say somthing when she puts her finger just in front of his lips and goes back to putting the liquid on his wound*