Yoruichi Fanbase Yoruichi being with Ichigo

Ichi-nii0102 posted on Nov 06, 2010 at 01:08PM
Hi guys this is just pure fanfiction, I know that it will not be possible in the actual story for Yoruichi and Ichigo to be together . I also know that allot of people don't think that they would fit together. I honestly love the idea of the 2 of'em to be together, and I do think that they are great together. I would like to know what you guys think about it and say why/why not they fit together? (if you would'nt them together because of their age difference then thats just plain DUMB!)
 Hi guys this is just pure fanfiction, I know that it will not be possible in the actual story for Yor

Yoruichi Fanbase 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Byakuya1 said…
I totally agree with that last sentance! Age, race and even gender should NOT matter in a relationship. I personally love this shipping. They are always flirting on the set and in between filming! I dont think Youruichi means it though, she is just toying with him. Youruichi told me to tell you that she is doing fine and wants to thank you for being her fan! She will be joining this site herself in the future.... be awaiting that day.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Ichi-nii0102 said…
smile
Harigato Byakuya-kun. It means a great deal to me , that you gave me that info. If you have time on your hands can you please tell Yoruichi-sama that I'll be awaiting her arivil on my fanbase eagerly,but patiently. And also let her know that I will always be one of her loyal fans. I hope to hear from you soon Byakuya-kun ,have a great one!!
hace más de un año IzuruKira said…
Youruichi is joining... Didn't know she had a computer.