Total Drama Island Fancharacters Total Drama Origins: a dragon age RP

jadore_renard posted on Apr 11, 2011 at 10:52PM
Okay I have wanted to do this RP for AGES, but it felt like there was too much explaining involved... And I'm lazy xD I'm going to try and just give the basics of how things in the DA world work. If you have any questions after that, feel free to ask me ^^

Races: there are three different races your characters can be:

Elves: elves were enslaved by humans thousands of years ago. This caused them to lose their culture, and language. Now they're free, but there is still a lot of tension and racism between humans and elves. There are two differen groups of elves to choose from:
-Dalish elves: elves that refused to bend under human roe and fled into the forests. They work very hard to learn and regain what ever parts of Elven culture they can. They usually are highly suspicious of humans and look down upon them, even resorting to killing them upon sight in some cases. Dalish elves get their faces tattooed with symbols of their gods when they become of age. This is one of their distinguishing features.

City elves: elves that stayed under human reign and live in human cities. They live in an area called the Alienage. It has high walls surrounding it to protect the elves from racist humans. City elves usually tend to live moe in poverty than their human counterparts. They oftern work as servants in human noble estates.

Dwarves: Dwarves are pretty much what they sound like, classic fantasy dwarves... Although dwarves women do not grow beards in this universe xD Dwarves tend to live underground. They are the ones who built the vast underground tunnels known as the deep roads. They used to have a very large mighty empire until the Darkspawn appeared, spreading decease and murder through the deeproads. Now the Dwarves live in a single underground city known as Orzammar. There are a few differen kind of dwarves which include:

-caste dwarf: a dwarf born into a family that was employed by a certain caste. For example, if a female dwarf was born to a mother who was a miner, she would be a miner as well. If a male dwarve's father was a warrior, than he would be as well. Castes include merchants, warriors, nobles, miners, smithes, servent and more

-casteless dwarves: dwarves that have no house (meaning no important family name, not a physical house xD) or caste. This is usually because a dwarf committed a crime and their caste was taken away because of it. Casteless dwarves live in extreme poverty and have their faces branded with a tattoo so everyone knows they're indeed a casteless. Dwarves who have castes look down upon them and treat them like vermin. Many castless are forced into lives of crime because it's the only way they are able to survive.

-surface dwarves: mainly dwarves that were born on the surface. They have never been to Orzammar and just live basically how humans and elves do. Alternatively if a some casteless decide to go to the surface rather than live in poverty. If a dwarf with a caste commits a crime, they may choose to go to the surface instead of losing their caste or beig jailed.

Humans: humans are basically the same as always. They live in cities, and villages and are ruled by their king/queen and nobility. There are two different options for humans:

-human nobility: basically a human born into nobility. His means they are a child of an arl or bann. They tend to be wealthy and have formal fight training.

-human commoner: farmers, servants, bakers, basically everyone who is not a Noble.

Classes: now that you have chosen your race, you need to choose your class. They are as followed:

Mage: Mages are humans and elves with magical abilities. Dwarves are unable to use magic. Most people who're found to be able to use magic, are sent to a place called the circle of magi. Here they are taught how to control their abilities. Many mages see this place a a prison. Once joining the circle of magi, you are never allowed to leave or see your family again. This along with how the guards of the circle, known as the Templar treat the mages make many try to run escape and avoid the circle at all costs. Mages who are not in the tower are known as apostates. Mages are considered extremely dangerous becaus they are susceptible to demons who can possess them and cause a lot of chaos. Mages who speak with demons risk becoming abominations and destroying themselves and many others. Any magic involving demons is referred to as 'blood magic' and is strictly forbidden (that doesn't mean your character can't use it, they'd just be breaking the law ^^)

-rogues: rogues are trained in the art of surprise and stealth. They use duel weapons such as short swords and daggers, or bow and arrow. Many rogues are also trained as theives and are quite efficient poison makers. They are much quicker on their feet than their warrior counter parts and need to be cunning and clever in order to evade their enemies. They are also quite skilled at lock picking.

Warriors: warriors fight using two handed swords, battle axes, war hammers, sword and shield, duel weapons, cross bows, or bow and arrow. They're powerful and very good at holding off large groups of enemies as well as taking a lot of damage without falling. Warriors tend to wear heavier armour than mages and rogues.

Occupations: your characters can be employed as mercenaries, bandits, templars (soldiers trained to hunt mages), assassins, soldiers, guards or even grey wardens (I'll explain what they're in a minute) or you could be simply on the run (this is very appropriate for mages ^^)

Grey wardens: grey wardens are rogues/mages/warriors of every race that ban together to destroy Darkspawn. Dawrkspawn are orc like beats that lurk in the deep roads and surface every couple hundred years to spread their taint and decease. Because Darkspawn carry so much decease, wardens have to drink a potion concocted of their blood and other ingredients in order to become immune to it. This potion can also be potentially fatal. If someone is not strong enough it will kill them on the spot.

Plot: the plots takes place after the events of 'the blight' this is basically when a creature called the arch demon (a certain kind of dragon) Surfaces to lead the Darkspawn. Together, the arch demon commands them to taint and destroy everything. Only the grey wardens are able to stop the arch demon. Two grey wardens known as Alistair (now the king) and Mahariel, a Dalish elf killed the arch demon and ended the blight. Shortly after the blight, Mahariel became warden commander and along with her new warden companions, killed two rare talking Darkspawn known as The Mother and The Archutect. After this, she resigned as commander and left to find her love, an Assassin and former member of the Antivan Crows (an assassin's guild) known as Zevran. She went to fight at his side to bring down the guild that he was once a member of.

Shoot xD I forgot to mention that this takes place in a country called Fereldan. It's kind of based off of England, Scottland and Ireland. It's kind of cold compared to other regions in the game and many foreigners think Fereldans have unhealthy obsessions with thier war dogs... And that every where in Fereldan smells like wet dog xD

Rules:
-please no technology. This game takes place in a fantasy world. That means no cells phones, computers, cars or anything like that.
-no godmodding. You have no right to injure, kidnap, control or kill anyone's characters without their express permission.
-you're not invicible. If you're fighting someone, please don't ridge every single one of their attacks because your character is oh so powerful , turst me, it gets old really fast and no one will want to RP with you
-please watch your spelling and grammar. That means no text speak (u, 4, y)
-have fun :D

Anyone is allowed to join so long as they've read through the info above, as it is vital to knowing what the hell is going on. To make sure people have read through it, there is a special word (which is enchantment! :D) that you'll have to post during your first post. Other wise, I'll know you didn't read it.

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 181 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 181

hace más de un año jadore_renard said…
(jayden's a rogue and Meera's a Mage. They're both human. I thought I'd mention this so it wouldn't get confusing^^)

*Jayden and Meera are running frantiquely through the outskirts of Ameranthine*

Meera: *trips over the hem of her mags robes*
Jayden:*looks back* Meera! You have to get up now!
Meera: Jay, we've been moving nonstop for days. Can we please stop and rest? I do-
Jayden: *cuts her off* No. The Templars are gaining on us.
Meera: maybe, we should just let them take me. You won't be punished if I turn myself in
Jayden: Meera, we killed a Templar. If you go back they'll kill you... Or worse. Neither of us are safe unless we keep moving. *grabs her hand and pulls her to the feet* let's go

---------
(Theo is a human rogue)

Theo: *is leaning nonchalantly against the side of a bridge l, waiting for his next victim to walk by* one mo' successful robbery and we'll be set for 'day next two weeks >:)
hace más de un año GWENxTRENT said…
(C-can I join?..if I can?)
(sure, everyone is welcome :D I was actually really worried no one would be interested in joining)
hace más de un año iloveduncan6 said…
(I wanna join but I never watched Dragon Age... ^^;)
(Neither have I...but it looks like fun XDD)
(I know!)
(it's actually a video game xD there is a web series about it coming out though. It's okay if you haven't played it ^^ i put the basics in the description box. Sorry it's a big wall of text DX it's just a lot of info to compress)
(I got about 1/4 of a way! xD)
(It's okie ^w6)
(No no. Thats ok.)
(okay ^^)
(-3-)
(:D)
(83)
Meera: *trips agains and gasps* Denny, I can't do this. My ankle, it hurts *tears well up in her eyes*
jayden: *looks angry, but then sighs* you need to hide, I'll hold them off
------
Theo: *starts tapping his foot impatiently* c'mon. Where are all thee snooty noblemen, refugees and merchants?

(just making another random post because I'm bored)
hace más de un año Lollipop97 said…
(Just joining, even tho I'm never able to be on... Thank you, time difference DDX Oh well, never played the game... Unfortunately DDX Oh well...)

(Oliver is a mage elf and Lynette is a rogue elf ^^ (Just as I told ya long time ago xDD))

_____

Oliver: *Sitting on a big rock, looking around* (I have no idea what to do with him DDX)

_____

Lynette: *Sitting in the tree top* *Sees Theo but gets distracted by a cat running* Oooooh kitty 8DD *Eyes keeps following the kat*
(hey :3, stupid ime difference DX Kurt and Oliver could have run away from the Mage tower? I dunno, just a random idea)

Kurt: *sits down on the rock next to Oliver*

---------
Theo: *checks the traps he set to pass the time and then heads back to his hiding place where he begins to sharpen one of his daggers*
---------
*templar shouts can be heard*

Jayden: Go now!

Meera: no. I'm not leaving my own brother to be killed *glares at him and crosses her arms stubbornly*

* templars are in sight and begin to run towards them*
random Templar: there they are! C'mon boys let's show them what happens to this who defy chantry law. *laughs and pulls his sword out*

Meera: *panics as the Templars approach and blindly casts a blizzard spell*

Jayden: *throws a couple acid flasks at the Templars, now stuck in the middle of the blizzard, then grabs Meera's hand* We have to go before this lightens up.

Meera: *is very weak form using all her energy on the blizzard* okay

*jayden and Meera manage to escape the blizzard and keep moving*

(OhYay :D I laaaaarve that idea! So romantic >w< *Brain goes KooKoo* 8DD)

Oliver: Hey Kurt... *Looks kinda sad at him* How's it going?

____

Lynette: *Jumps down from the tree and lands clumsy at the ground, almost tripples* *Starts running after the cat but gets caught by one of the traps* CRAAAAAAAP!! (I thought it would be one of those where you step on a spot and then gets raised up in a rope from a tree? Yes, I'm really not good with explainng stuff and I couldn't find a picture ^^;) (Oh, and by the way she's a Dalish Elf :DD)

(And I'm sorry, I didn't read the info through in the morning, didn't have the time for it, but I have read it through now, so, ENCHANMENT 8DDD)
last edited hace más de un año
Kurt: *smiles sadly* not so good. I tried to catch something to eat, but the bunny just looked so sad. I couldn't hurt it.
--------
(don't worry, I know what kind of trap you mean)
Theo: *hears his trap go off and smiles triumphantly* I'll rob 'dis one blind, then head to da tavern... *gets to the trap and sees Lynette, noting that she is a Dalish and wouldn't have any money to steal because Dalish don't use money* maker, what do we 'ave 'ere? *smirks*(the maker is basically 'god' in dragon age.... Except not to dwarves or Dalish. Dwarves follow the stone and the Dalish believe in the creators)

------
Talia: *hears the commotion from the forest* what was that? *furrows her brow and takes her bow out* this is probably worth investigating... The keeper would like to know if Shems are this close to our camp

(Talia's a Dalish rogue.... And Shem is basically an Insult that elves use when referring to humans. A keeper is the leader of a Dalish tribe)

Oliver: *Smiles* Well, same thing happened to me, except the rabbit was too fast ^^; I realle have to exercise some more ^^;

___

(Phew ^^;)

Lynette: *Totally pissed* LET MEH GO OR I'LL RIP OF YO' HEAD!! *Crosses her arms over her chest, "I'm-so-gonna-slap-you" face*
Theo:*laughs loudly* ah, but sadly I am out of reach *shrugs his shoulder arrogantly* but I must add that your face is turning the nicest shade of red. Is it because you're hanging upside down, or perhaps you're simply taken with my handsome visage? *looks smug*

Talia: *makes her way to the edge of the forest, still holding her bow in a defensive position with an arrow ready in case of an attack* hmmm the voices were coming from over there... *hears Lynette yelling* by the dread wolf! the shemlens have one of our own! *gets ready to attack Theo.*
------
Kurt: don't worry, I think we'll both be getting quite a bit of exercise in the next little while. You know, running for our lives and all...

Lynette: *Blushes thanks to Theo's comment and not because of hanging upside-down this time* ...Because I'm hanging upside-down, of course! Now, GET ME DOWN OR I'LL RIP OF YOUR HEAD!! *Starts moving, now swinging in the rope, close to hitting the tree* GET ME DOOOOWN!! *Has not realized Talia xDD*

____

Oliver: Oh, yeah, I almost forgot the whole "Circle Of Magic" thing... Why couldn't I have been a warrior!? DD8

Talia: *has an arrow fixed on Theo as she approaches* you'd best listen Shem, that is if you don't want an arrow through your throat and all.

Theo: *raises his eyebrows and puts his arms out in front of himself defensively* you wouldn't hurt someone as devishly handsome as myself, would you? That would just be a waste

Talia: *glares* you repulse me Shem.

Theo: oh you Dalish women are just so harsh! It wounds me *sighs over dramatically*
-------

*Meera and Jayden keep running when suddenly an arrow is shot straight through Jayden's chest*

Jayden: *lurches forward and gasps*

Meera: *looks horrified and scream* Jayden!

Kurt: if we were both warriors, things would be so much easier... *hears Meera's scream* what was that?! D:
Lynette: *Silently takes out her dagger and cuts the rope* *Lands with a "bumb" on the ground* Great, Lynette, now he has heard you, now he will kill you and then Talia will kill him... Oh well...

____

Oliver: I- I don't know! DD: M- maybe it was one of our own! (Couldn't get an other name for elves xDD)
(that's okay. It's only really the Dalish that have specific names for each other ^^)

Theo: *jumps backwards in surprise as Lynette frees herself. He reaches for his dagger before realizing he left it on the bridge when he was sharpening it* oh shit. D:

Talia: *smiles triumphantly at Theo* now then, lethillan, what shall we do with this Shem? (lethillan basically means friend)
-----------
Meera:* is too shocked to know what do to* J-jayden, you have to get up. Come on

Jayden: *is not fully responsive, but tries to sit up.* arrrghh! *he folds back over in pain.

Kurt: who ever it is, sounds like they're in trouble.
Lynette: ... I can't! *Lets go of the dagger* I just... Can't... *Covers her face with her hands, ashamed*

___

Oliver: We should help them! D: What if they'll die?!
Theo: see? I knew you liked me *winks* no one can resist my obvious char- *arrow flies by his head narrowly missing him* Abdraste's blood! (another random DA expression)

Talia: I suggest you quit while you're ahead. Next time I won't miss. *turns to Lynette* are you sure you want to let this thing go?
-----------
Kurt: *nods* let's go *grabs his magic staff*

Meera: *attempts to heal Jayden, but fails* I'm still too weak from the blizzard spell *cries*
Lynette: I do NOT!! *Cheeks turns deep crimson* Talia, I don't really WANT to let him go, but I can't kill him! D: *Walks up to Theo* *Slaps* And thank you a LOT for letting me down -.- It was soooo nice of you!

____

(... My perverted mind o_O)
Oliver: Ay ay sir! *Grabs his own as well and runs towards the sound*
Talia: hey! I was going to after I took care of the Shem. What are we going to do with him if we don't kill him? If we bring him back to camp we risk having more Shems coming after him.

Theo: I'm all for letting me go, and I do have a name. This constant 'shem' business is hurting my feelings...and not to mention my face. *rubs his check where Lynette slapped him* I think I may need a hug. *puts on a fake Pouty face*

Talia: ugggh Quiet!

Theo: *smirks*
-------

Meera: *sees two figures approaching and panics* ohnoohno D: Denny come on they're coming we have to go please!
Jayden: *moans, but is other wise unresponsive*

Meera: *takes one of Jayden's daggers off of his belt and clenches it in her hand, trembling and waiting for the people to attack*

Kurt: look over there! *points* I think that's where the screaming came from and neither of them look like Templars.

(lol I was thinking that after I posted it xD)
Lynette: Quit it, Shem! Hmm... I really don't know, the other Shems will come after him if we bring him with us, you're right on that, and it'd be plain stupid to let him go, and I can't kill him... *Walks up to Theo and binds him on his hands and feet* Now, if you move, I'm sure Talia wont hesitate to kill you!

_____

Oliver: You're right! They look kinda friendly :D

(Orly? x3)
Theo: *creepy pervasive grin* bondage? This is beginning to look like fun. Especially when my captures are so lovely.

Talia: *pinches the bridge of her nose in annoyance* and humans wonder why the dalish don't like them.

-----------
Meera: *points the dagger at Kurt and Oliver when they approach* s-stay back! *is too upset to realise that they are definitely not Templars xD*
Lynette: Shut it! ... But thanks? I don't know if this was some kind of insult or compliment :/ Roles have been changed, messieurs...

_____

Oliver: *Shocked* Wh- what are you doing?! We're not Templars D: *Now upset...*

Meera: w-who're you then? *Hesitently drops the dagger*

Jayden: *begins to cough up blood*

Meera: *gasps* no you're going to be okay!

Kurt: we can help, we're both mages. The circle teaches healing...

--------
Theo: it was a compliment naturally. And I do not mind the change of roles. I like women who take charge *winks* (omg everytime I write for him I have to facepalm xD he's so sleezy)

Oliver: Yes!... Wait, how do we do it? .__.

_____

Lynette: *Cheeks turns crimson...Again xDD* Uuuuuhhh.... Talia, what are we gonna do?! (Quick change of subject? xDD)
hace más de un año aprilacne said…
(*face palm*)

(Namii is a dalish rouge and so is tumba but she's not a rouge)

Namii:*walking with tumba on her back* *sees talia*LITHALAN!

Tumba:*lifts her head up*Talia!*wants a hug* *looks down at theo*Who's the human boy?

Namii:*takes her dagger out*Tumba in the tree now!

Tumba:*gets off of her back* *walks to theo*Who are you?

(tumba is 5 and namii is 18)
Talia: *turns toward Namii* Aneth Ara, lethallan. We're just deciding what do to with this Shem. He tried to kidnap Lynette, but that seems to have back fired on him fully.

Theo: now I wouldn't say that, just look at me surrounded by powerful and beautiful wom-

Talia: *sighs in frustration* Ar'din nuvenin na'din! Enough Shem.

Theo: *sees Tumba approaching him and responds to her question* well mon petite chaton, I am Otheo Julien Papite Gravious, from the wonderful Orlais. As you may have already guessed from my oh so sexy accent.

Talia: *looks worryingly at Tumba* get away from him de'len! You know how dangerous shemlen are
Namii:Can I cut the shem's head off already!

Tumba:*facinated with theo*Whats it like in Orlais?

Namii:Oh joy!She's grown facinated with him so badly that she want's too keep him as a pet...

Tumba:*sits in front of him*Are there any elves there?

Namii:*to herself*Dear creator help us all
(sorry i left DDX)

Lynette: D: Tumba, go away from him, now! Don't get into that shit with him! *turns to Namii and Talia* What are we gonna do!?! DD:
Namii:*grabs tumba*I knew I should have left you with the keeper!*puts her in her caryer* *takes her dagger out*

Tumba:*gets out of her caryer* *runs back to theo*No!*pushes lynette off of him and wraps her arms around his neck*He's coming back with us!Let the keeper diside!

Namii:Tumba that's a bad man!He enslaved mom!

Tumba:I remember what that guy looked like!It was Duncan of the grey wardens!

Namii:It was not!Duncan would never do that*to theo* would he?
(I think it's fair if none of our OCs are related to in game characters... I kind of based the warden in this RP off my my warden... And she didn't have any children ^^; please don't be mad, it just doesn't really make sense for what is written in the plot summery and the present time in the story... I mean seriously, I'm guessing the warden was only 18-24 years old during the events of DA:O and seeing that her and Tamlen had yet to bond or even start a real relationship, it seems unlikely. Plus if she did have children, in don't think she'd run off to Antiva with a man whore-ish elf to take over the crows xD sorry for the big long explanation ^^; I can't RP any more tonight because I need some sleep. Bye)
(Uuuuhm... Lynette never really was on him, but okay ^^; I'm not THAT nasty xDD Darn, it's night there?! My timing sucks o3o;;)

Lynette: *Turns to Namii* Uuuh, is something wrong with your little sister? She seems... Kind of insane o.O I'm sorry... 3:
(it's day time now though^^ also the Dalish clan that our ocs are part of couldn't be the same one as the warden. Her clan left Fereldan during the blight and went to live on the Sundemount in Dragon Age 2. This clan is completely unrelated)
Theo: *looks very uncomfortable a little kid hugging him and slips out from her grasp. he's left speechless from the sudden hug*

Talia: *rubs her temples* I did not need this head ache today... *looks seriously at Tumba* we are not bringing hum with us. Don't you recall what happened to the last two clans to associate with humans? Mathari's clan had one hunter killed and the other taken to fight the blight by the shemlen. The other clan let a Shem in out of kindness only to have her turn around and steal pieces of our history! Not to even mention what is happening to our people who have moved on to the land the Shem kind promised us!

Theo: *finally got his wits about him again* wasn't ther some crazy Dalish girl roastin' poor merchants alive wit' no reason behind it? *looks smug*
Talia: she was not of the people. She was exiled *glares at Theo, before sighing and turning to the others* keeper Marinel (random name I just made up xD) did say we had to treat the Shems with respect if we want them no to wage war against us. So I guess we either bring him with us and risk endangering the entire clan or let him go... I mean, what other choices do we have?
----
Kurt: *bends over in front of Jayden and reaches for the arrow and snapping it in half. Then tugging on the rest of it, tries to pull it out*

Jayden: Arrrghh! *suddenly fully aware by the sudden pain coursing through him*

Meera: You're hurting him!

Kurt: *face begins to to white and his voice gets shaky* B-but the arrow needs to come out! *he covers his eyes and pulls sharply. The arrow comes out and Jayden's wound start bleeding heavily *kurt begins to wobble at the sight of the blood*

Meera: you cannot faint! He needs healing magic! I'm still too weak! *looks at Oliver* can you do it?
(...Damn school TT^TT)

Lynette: *Looks at Theo and crosses her arms on her chest* Aww, scared by the li'l kid? *Smirks* Now, I suppose you know how annoying ya' can be? *Turns to Talia* Well, we now the risks of taking him with us, but what'd the risk be if we let him go? Could anything bad happen?What would the other of his kind do?

_____

Oliver: I- I don't know how to do! D: Kurt, tell me how, then I'll do it! Or, you do it, girl with black hair! By the way, what is your name? It feels a little bit weird to be referring to you as "You, with the black hair"... But now, tell me! How do I do it?! D:
Talia: well, he doesn't seem to have the intelligence or survival experience to track us if we leave him... Even if he did, we'd surely hear him.

Theo: *is very insulted* I am a very proficient thief!
------

Kurt: I-I can teach you, but not in this amount of time *gains his composure and puts his hands over Jayden's wound. He concentrates and a blue light glows under his hands* I think that should do it *looks down to see blood on his hands and faints*

Meera: *checks Jayden's wound to see that it was almost completely healed and sighs in relief. Looks at Oliver and Kurt (who is still passed out from the sight of so much blood)* thank you
Lynette: Pfffft! Yeah, and like we would believe that! >-< ...Idiot...

____

Oliver: Kuuuurt!! DD: *Bends down and holds Kurt i his arms* Kuuurt?! Can you hear meeeh? D: W ake uuuup!

(Sorry, short reply, exhausted after 1 and a half hour swim training >///<)
(that's okay... Anyone would be tired after swimming that long ^^)

Kurt: *groans* I-I'm not good around blood... Maybe specializing as a healer wasn't the best idea DX I'll be okay in a couple of minutes

Jayden: *groans and sits up, keeping one hand on one of his daggers while keeping a watchful eye on Oliver and Kurt*

Meera: Jayden, they just saved your life. They aren't trying to hurt us

Jayden: *takes his hand off of his dagger and stares at the ground* we need to get moving. I'm surprised the Templars haven't already caught up with us.
(jayden is being a douche DX)
-------

Talia: why don't we blind fold him, lead him off somewhere and ditch him there. That way he'll have no reference to where our camp is, he'll be far away and we won't have to kill him

Theo: I like the no killing part. And the blind fold... *creeper smile* that sounds like it could be fun >:3

Talia: you're disgusting Shem -_-
(darn)
Namii:She's afrade of loosing the chance of ever seeing a human agian

Tumba:*still has her arms wraped around his neck*NO! WE BRING HIM TO THE KEEPER!
(Nah, you get kinda used to it ^^ It's just because... Nah, story too long xDD)

Oliver: Y- you sure? You look... Kinda pale D:

____

Lynette: Quit it, Shem! Great idea Talia! We wont have to kill him and he wont get to know where we're going :D But I hate his dirty mind, if we put an apple in his mouth, he would go crazy .__.
Namii:*crosses her arms*Tumba we can't!If we let him go in the process he would run away and have more of those shems!

Tumba:But daddy sai-

Namii:What daddy said was a lie Tumba!He was lieing!
(OhHey? o3o)