Total Drama Island Fancharacters Total Drama Demigods: The Lost Hero

TDI100 posted on Jan 19, 2011 at 08:43PM
okay this is for anyone who has read or knows the story line of the lost hero by mr Rick Riordan. anywho this is basiclally a forum weare we get to decide what happens in our version of the lost hero when Piper,Leo and Jason are away on there quest.

*******************Rules*****************­*

as all good forums we have to have rules

1. no killing anybody (excluding monsters)

2. if you want a quest ask Chiron (me) and the Oracle (me..again) will give you a prophecy*

3. I somone dose get a quest we will have to tell everyone whats happening at camp

4. you can include some of the origanl characters(e.g Annabeth, Nico, Grover, the hunters and any others)

5. no swearing we want to makes this familey friendly.

and finaly

6. NO SPAMMING

so there you go 6 simple rules

_________________________________________­___­___­__
Forum

'I sat at the base of thalias pine watching the rain fall out side the boarders of camp. A thought hit me I had never felt the rain. I mean never I grew up in a small town in Arazona living a reletivly normal life...well as normal as it could be with ADHD and Dislexiya(sp?). Anyway I was living a nice-ish life until my crazy friend Zach wengt all bonkers and took me to Camp half blood. Later I found out he was a Saytr. I miss him terribly but its good cus i get to see him everyday...Hes a lural plant now after he died in the titan war. Opps forgot to introduce myself I'm Olivia Daughter of Hephestus. Anyway as I was saying he died in the titan war and that was bad enough now with the fear of another war coming i don't know if I'll be able to handel it. And thats the reason why I was sitting here ,staring at the rain, I came to think but my thoughts were intrupted when a voice called out my name
"Olivia"
I turned my head to see...'

continue it from wear I letf of. It dosent have to be in Olivia's POV it can be in your POV or it can be in 3rd person(noones POV)

have fun

TDI100

* the way the prophecey thing will work is You message me telling me you want a quest and I will message you back with a prophecey . But you have to titel the message as " TDD: the lost hero . Quest request"

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 395 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...