Total Drama Island Fancharacters ~Playa Des Loser RP~

taytrain97 posted on Jul 09, 2011 at 08:59PM
This takes place at Playa Des Loser Island, after the season of TDI.
THE CHARACTERS OF TDI ARE NOT IN THIS.

Rules:
1) Like I said in my question link, you can only play your own character.
2) No spam.
3) No arguing or contests over who gets to be paired up with whom. No pairings unless the others agree with the pairing.
4) No Sues, please. I beg of you. u.u
5) No god-modding.
6) This isn't a crack RP. Meaning that anything that shouldn't happen in real life will not happen here. No dragons, no meeting celebrities, no extraordinary laser beams shooting out of people's eyes, NADA.
7) Cursing is allowed, but try to keep it PG13. Meaning like, no drugs, or...ahem. You get it. xD

Have fun. C:
last edited on Jul 18, 2011 at 07:02PM
save

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 551 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 551

hace más de un año mindy890 said…
Name: Amber
Bio:Lives with her little sis because her mom walked out on her and her dad died when she was little.
Personality: A tomboy. She is nice if your her friend. Has a loving heart but if she does not like you she acts like the devil.
Pic:
 Name: Amber Age: 17 Bio:Lives with her little sis because her mom walked out on her and her dad die
hace más de un año dxarmy423 said…
Name: Cole

Bio: Cole was a normal student, he didn't hate school but he didn't like it. One day in his science class an accident with liquid nitrogen gave him the power of Cryokinesis (the ability to control and conjure Ice at will). He doesn't know how to control his powers and the people of his town call him a freak.

Personality: Calm at times, sometimes chaotic, angry when made fun of

Pic: (sorry this is the only pic I have right now)
 Name: Cole Age: 17 Bio: Cole was a normal student, he didn't hate school but he didn't like it. One
hace más de un año LadySpaz said…
Name:Raven. C8 JK, Kotomi Kusama. =w=

Bio:She was born in a small town, ears developed when she was 5.. Was home schooled til 15 (because she was being made fun of.)
(^ only important shiz in her bio. xD')

Personality:Kotomi is very caring, sweet neko girl. She is never shy of people and loves to go to new places. She isn't very sensitive but will cry if you tug on her tail or injure her. Kotomi can be a loving friend and she loves to cuddle. Kotomi is a care free girl and hates to be bored.

Pic/Desc:
 Name:Raven. C8 JK, Kotomi Kusama. =w= Age:18 Bio:She was born in a small town, ears developed
(So when are we gonna start this?)
hace más de un año taytrain97 said…
Amber, Cole, and Kotomi are in~
And, eventually, when more than just three people are in xD
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año tdafan121 said…
Name: Natalie
Bio: Lives in a NYC apartment with her mom (Claire) and sisters (Megan and Dolly) for the school year and goes to camp out on the island (Long Island) in the summer. Stepfather is a famous actor named Ryan Gracelyn. Natalie's favorite things are reading, writing, and swimming. Her favorite animal is a horse, and she also is in love with rabbits right now. Her best friends are Lynnie Verona, Rosetta Violeta, and Dannica Esteria. She has a crush on a guy named Greg Mana (not on island).
Personality: Sharp-tounged and typically unhappy. Not quite sad or angry, just not happy. At her happiest when doing her favorite things: Reading, writing, and swimming. Exellent horseback rider, but wants to be an author. Little known fact: she has a fangirlistic soft spot for anime, especially Fruits Basket, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Black Butler, and Soul Eater. Another little known fact: She tells people her favorite color is teal, but her favorite colors are actually red and orange, which is why she can sometimes watch a fire for hours on end. Also, easily scared. Worst fears are bugs, horror movies, any form of fight or argument, and the It's A Small World ride in Disney.
Pic/Desc:
 Name: Natalie Age: 15 Bio: Lives in a NYC apartment with her mom (Claire) and sisters (Megan and Doll
hace más de un año jadore_renard said…
Name: Meera Sonozaki

Personality: Meera is an up beat and perky optimist. She loves to give advice and help people, even if they don't need it. She's a tad bit nosy and tends to get involved in other people's business. She loves, having fun, writing songs and playing guitar and has a minor obsession with J-pop and chocolate. At times she may come across as a little pushy, especially to people who don't like to take risks. She'll nag and try to convince them until they give up and agree to do it. Despite usually having a carefree, cheerful demeanor, Meera cusses like a sailor when she's angry. She really dislikes when people judge her or stereotype her before getting to know her, and when western artists sample music from other countries.

Bio: Meera Sonozaki grew up in Toronto, Ontario with her two parents and twin brother Jayden. She spent much of her childhood reading and writing stories as well as being in lots of different community groups that helped strengthen her leadership abilities. Meera also spent a lot of time traveling with her family, to Japan in particular to visit her cousins and grandparents.
---
Name: Jayden Sonozaki

Personality: Jayden is stubborn and loves using sarcasm. His philosophy is to not care too much about anything and you'll never get hurt or disappointed. He loves heavy metal, his favourite band of all time being Korn, followed closely by Maximum the Hormone, and Disturbed. He gets angry quite easily, but has been working on controlling it better. Jayden doesn't always see eye to eye with his twin sister Meera, in fact he's usually purposely pushing her buttons just for something to do. Despite their constant fighting, if anyone ever did anything to try to hurt Meera he's personally see to them being hung upside down on a flag pole. Jayden can be moody at times and will snap at people quite easily, especially if he's trying to explain something to them and they just won't understand it.

Bio: Jayden grew up in Toronto Canada with his parents and twin sister, Meera. He grew up involved in most of the community groups his sister was involved in, but never really enjoyed them. Instead he invested himself in playing video games and jogging. He's now completely addicted to guitar hero and is on his school track team.
 Name: Meera Sonozaki Age: 16 Personality: Meera is an up beat and perky optimist. She loves to giv
(Hey.. I'm gonna put two more.. I hope that's alright. ^^)

Name:Micah Ansel

Bio:~Micah was born in Orlando FL, and grew up in Sarasota.
~Micah discovered he was sexually attracted to boys in 6th grade.
~He had his first kiss with a boy in 7th grade behind the school.
~His best friends are Rita, Ella, Danny, and Deryck.
~He isn't 'emo', he just loves the style.
~His absolute favorite bands are BOTDF and MSI.
~He is a huge fan of Blood On The Dance Floor.
~His favorite song by BOTDF is 'Sexting'.
~His father has abused him in the past. Though he doesn't abuse him now, he still ignores him and will insult him at times.
~His relationship with Nicky is his longest.
~His nickname is "Cupcake" because when he was a bit younger he'd always where shirts with cupcakes on them. Also, it's his favorite treat.
~His sister is 18.
~His father absolutely hates Nicky and has refused to ever let him visit.
~Micah's favorite color is yellow.
~His favorite food is Takis.
~He does like some anime, he loves "Death Note" and loves the manga "Loveless".

Personality:He is very sweet and caring, but can be very stubborn. He likes to please, not to be pleased. (Especially loved ones) He liked to use his cute, girly-ish face to his advantage when nessesary. He's usually up for anything and enjoys life. Though, when his father 'abuses' him, he can get a bit sad almost depressed.

(btw, I might use Nicky as a background character.. ^^;)

~~~

Name:Lisa Marie Adachi

Bio:Her parents died in a plane crash, and was adopted by a Japanese couple.. Lived in Japan for a couple of years then moved back to Florida..

Personality:Lisa is a very sweet, caring girl but can have anger issues (which is rare). She can be as caring as a mother but still be a fun,hyper, dorky friend. She is a bit nicer than her sister, Alexa. Shes a good friend to have around but also likes to speak up for herself. She can be shy at times and is sentive when she gets yelled at.Lisa is a huge otaku and loves cute things

Pic:
 (Hey.. I'm gonna put two more.. I hope that's alright. ^^) Name:Micah Ansel Age:17 Bio:~Mica
(anybody there?)
hace más de un año obssesedTDIgirl said…
smile
Name: Robin Doll
Bio: Her and her family used to travel the world all the time. They really didn't have a home! But until Robin was about 14, they split up. So her and her sister, Kellee, live with there mom, in a town house. When they had to start school, she didnt have much friends. But when people see her hidden talent(drawing)she made friends with all the anime people. Her kind of people!
Personality: in the video below
Pic/Desc: in the video below
hace más de un año T-RP-A said…
Too late to sign up? o3o?
On my phone, expect crappiness :3

-Name: Keith Williams

-Personality: Keith is a very calm and mature person that is rarely bothered by anything. He is a peace maker and a gentlemen around women (though he does enjoy good naturedly(is that a term? Lol) teasing people at times.) He is polite, patient, and is almost always cheery. Keith is very open-minded and very well rouded.

-Bio:
Keith grew up as a very happy child and there is no real "depth" to his usual cheerfulness. He traveled with his parents and precious younger sister his entire life so he is very well-rounded. The cultures he has learned about have stayed with him, one example is that he tends to use Japanese honorifics. Keith was very preachy as a child, constantly trying to teach his peers about positive energy, the teachings of budha, karma, nature, and various other stereotypical hippie things (xDDD). Over time Keith lost his preachy ways and became a very open-minded mature young man, almost always wearing an amused expression.

-Physical Appearance: Brown hair, slightly messy bangs, short loose ponytail, gold eyes, slightly tanned skin
-------
-Name: "Cori" Silver
-Personality:
Cori is hot-headed, rebellious, and extremely hyper. She is very laid-back and lazy when it comes to any kind of work. Cori enjoys making new friends (and enemies) and is a shameless flirt. She is blunt and will almost always (rudely xD) state things the way they are in her opinion (no matter how effed up that opinion might be) on top of being a bit self-centered. Cori can be a bit insensitive due to her seeing almost everything as a game.

-Bio: Cori grew up in a wealthy family therefore never really worried about anything. Her parents allowed her to do as she pleased as long as she behaved during important events. Because of this, Cori is used to making her own decisions and dislikes it when others try to make them for her. Cori unlike her brother shane was rather spoiled by her parents as a child but has always cared less about material possessions and more about having fun and causing trouble. Due to her parents not deciplining(?) or pushing her much, Cori believes that her parents had given up on her from the start and never expected much from her. According to her, this does not bother her one bit.

-Physical Appearence: Pale blonde short messy "surfer style" hair and baby blue eyes.
I hope we get more people
hace más de un año Courtneyfan785 said…
Name:Elissa
Personality:she is really brave.she can be a bit moody.but she is sweet
Bio:she was born in California.She became besties with Lilly at age 6.She devoloped a crush on her at age 12.she never told her.
Pic: fixed it!
 Name:Elissa Age:16 Personality:she is really brave.she can be a bit moody.but she is sweet Bio:she
hace más de un año UnicornNinja said…
(Is it too late to join? :3)
hace más de un año smartone123 said…
*shrugs*idk,i hope not :3-storm

hace más de un año xRainbowNinjax said…
Name:Rayn
Bio:She has had an older sister, two younger brothers and a dad who all died in a fire when she was 5. She currently lives with her mom in a small town. Her mom is a twin. Her mom and her aunt both gave birth to Rayn and Layah at the same time. Twin cousins.
Personality: Punk,Artistic,Plays Piano.('Musician?)
 Name:Rayn Age:15.5 Bio:She has had an older sister, two younger brothers and a dad who all died in a
Hwen is this rp ganna start?
hace más de un año obssesedTDIgirl said…
mischievous
I WANT THYIS TO START ALREADY!!!!
WAFFLE!
Fahh, I might as well start this, I've been postponing it for awhile.
-
Jaime: (sitting on the boat, hanging off the edge of the hull) Woo! Back to de island, mon! I missed t'is place! :D
Jayden: *is sitting inside the main building of the resort, listening music*
----
Meera: *lounging pool side, dozing off*

(I didn't know what to write >,< damn you RP block!)
Keith: *relaxing on a beach chair by the pool. Puts an arm over his eyes to block the sun*
Cori: *sitting on a chair next to him pouting* This place is so BORING! Where's the friggin drama!?
Keith: *chuckles* You're starting to sound a bit like Gaby-kun, Cori-chan.
Cori: *smiles* Meh, shaddup *walks towards pool and jumps in, soaking a Keith*
Rayn:*Sitting under a tree, Playing on a piano app on her ipod, Don't worry, she has headphones in*
doing nina and jade

lisens,to music on her boat,lisening to"pretty girl"by sugercult

bothers jade"where we going?!"-nina
Jaime: (on the boat, being splashed by the waves in the front, wooting like a frat party dude)
Ray: (reading, wincing every time he shouts) J-Jaime, we've been gone for m-maybe 20 minutes, can you p-please stop shouting?
Jaime: (stops, looking back at her) It's only been 20 minutes?..Aw, mon, I still got another hour t' kill..
oh cool a jamican accent >.< nina digs accents.can i add rueanna or do i have too many people?also are they different boats?-storm
Kotomi:*laying on her side next to the pool, holding herself up by her elbow; sighs* I wish palm trees had branches.. >.<'
Lisa:*creeps up behind her, an evil smirk on her face*
~~
Micah:*inside; looking out the window, sighs and mutters* ..I miss Nicky..
(Read the rules, hun, you can have up to five characters. And your characters are wherever you want them to be, a lot of them are already on the island.)

Ray: H-How come? Does Caribbean boy have a date? (small giggle, yelps when she gets splashed)
Jaime: (chuckles, sits next to her boredly) Nah, I just ain't got nothin' t' do, chica, I'm bored...
arrives and sighs * no concert stage* goes to the pool and plucks,tuning her guitar,bored-jade

does a awesome dive off the board-nina

lays stretched out-rueanna

(she has a disorder called DID it makes her be to different people,a sexy crazied druggy and a sweet shy girl with her alter ego"mizey" >,<)
Rayn:*Looks up and see's more people arrive* Great.
looks over to Rayn and turns back,boried-jade
Lisa:*accidentally giggles softly, covers her mouth* o.o
Kotomi:*ear flickers, looks behind her* ..What are you doing? *kitteh head tilt. C8*
Lisa:..U-umm nothing.. >w>' J-just-a walkin'.. ^^;;;
Kotomi:Uh huh.. *sits up a bit as she supports herself w/ both of her hands, sitting on her hip a bit* You were gonna push me in.. weren't you? =w=
Lisa:N-no! ..Not I wasn't. ^^;; Heh heh~
Kotomi:Suure, you weren't. *softly chuckles*
(ohlookit people posted xD)
Keith: *shakes head at cori with a smile. Takes off soaked shirt (if only because I like making cori suffer)*
Cori: *blushes at seeing him shirtless, gets out and starts walking in a random direction* I-I need a soda, dude >///.//>
Keith: O.O? *shrugs and leans back*
Ray: I don't see what's wrong with you relaxing, that's all you ever do anywhere else...(smiles, marking her page)
Jaime: Yeah, but..I dunno. I ain't got a good feelin' about this place. Somethin's bound t' happen, y'know? (boat pulls back in to the dock, immediately jumps off the side) Need some help there, chica? ;3 (holding out his hands to catch her)
Ray: (flustered, holding her book to her chest, climbing down on her own) I-I'm fine >//>

(Yay, moar people xD)
(lol.. Tay, when I saw your RP account.. I didn't know it was you and when I saw you posting characters to be in.. I was so confused.. XDDD;; <-Random, yes.. xD')

Lisa:>.<' Damn it.. You're stupid ears ruined it! D:
Kotomi:S-sorry.. ._.' You wanna take a swim with me? :33
Lisa:.. o.e? ..*small smile* Okay~ (xD)
Kotomi:-^w^- *pounces into the water, coming back up all wet and sparkly~ (xD)
Lisa:*slowly slips in* Eeehh.. cold.. >.<'
(^ Lisa.. why you no be sparkly like Kotomi? >3>)
(xDDD i hoped that would happen *shot*)
Keith: I wonder what Shane-kun is up to.... *stops imagining* now I'n stressed -.-' *starts meditating)
---
Cori: *chugging down a soda*

(fff stupid phone)
Rayn:* silently sings along to evanescence without knowing*
Meera: *stretches, rubbing her eyes* How long was I asleep? *catches a glance of her reflection in the pool and notices how sun burnt she is* Ahhh! Crap!
----
Jayden: *strums his fingers against the table, looking bored out of his mind*
(sparkly Kotomi ftw xD<3
... According to Family Guy, Keith is the most unattractive male name in the english language xDDD... if its from FG it must be true *emo corner*)
Cori: *stops drinking soda, looking very unladylike xD Looks to rayn* Eh? What song are you singing?
(DASFDSF, FAMILY GUY IS WRONG u.u *steals Keith and locks him in a box, running away*)

Jaime: (walking back to the resort with Ray)
Ray: (reading her book and walking like the boring person she is)
-
Oliver: (lounging around the pool, trying to study, like the geek he is) Then the multitude of the circumference squared, times the...wait, no, that's not right...(sighs, facebooking himself /lololwordplay)
(Omg.. B-but Keith is a sexy name. DD: Why, FG, whhhhhyyy~! DX)

Micah:*walks out of the building, brushing some of his bangs from his face* .. *walks over to one of the beach chairs as he texts*
~~
Kotomi:*takes a deep breath as she sinks underwater and starts to swim to the other side*
Lisa:*staying at the shallow end, watching her*..
Rayn:*freaks out and take headphones out* What! Uh, Im singing to My Immortal..
Micah:*texting~ slightly moving his lips as he reads his text as he writes it*
~
Lisa:*slightly looks to the side, seeing Oliver* ..Is he.. doing homework? o3o *watching him.. xD'*
Kotomi:*comes up to the surface, flipping her hair a bit and panting softly* Oh! I made it this time. =w= *licks the back on her hand and rubs it against her ear*
(my brother hasn't.stopped teasing me about it xD
nuuuu Keith!.DDDx)
Keith: *sneezes* Eh? I feel like teenage girls are.speaking about me in a universe that controls my existance. . . What?
.... .
Cori: Ah, it's nice =w= sing more, singy-chick
Rayn:Uh, I really dont sing that much *She studders while saying that*
(In a universe that controls my existence...nice one. =w= RAHH HE'S SO OTHERWORLDLY I LOVE HIM *fangirl moment*)
Oliver: (studying and whatnot, not noticing Lisa xD) No, it should be the diameter, not the circumference...right? No, that's not right, maybe it's supposed to be cubed...no, wait...Dammit, why am I so high-strung about this!? >.<; (tosses the book on the ground next to his chair and crosses his arms)
(xD Keith~<3)

Lisa:*bites her lip slightly, a tiny bit scared xD* .. *swims a little closer, setting her arms on the edge and resting her chin on them* H-hey.. No need to abuse the poor book.. ^^' *soft chuckle*
Kotomi:*still cleaning her ears.. =w=*
(Gyaaaah! I hate this stupid phone! I can't type anything correctly T-T forgive me for anymistakes I may make. i now hate androids with a passion)
Cori: Is that so -.- meh, later then *grabs another soda and starts walking towards pool* (xD)
----
Keith: *stands up and stretches*
(Nehh, smartphones .A.)

Oliver: (jumps, then sees her, becoming flustered)...Th-That book is the reason why I have no fun here, it deserves to be abused >//>'
-
Ray: (turns to Jaime) I-I'll see you later, I have to go let some energy out, too much exhilaration puts a weird aura around me..
Jaime: (ruffles her hair) Seeya, Italiana. (walks off)
Ray: ._.' (starts walking to the pool)
Lisa:Ah.. H-how come you were studying anyway? *blinks curiously, lifting up her hand and resting her cheek on it*
Kotomi:*crawls out of the pool, tail a little limp* Nyeh.. *shakes her body, tail swaying* I hate water sometimes.. >.<