la oficina Jim & Karen - Did I miss something??

reenay posted on Feb 14, 2007 at 08:10PM
Ok, so the "Welcome Back Oscar" episode ended with Karen asking Jim if he still had feelings for Pam...He said YES.Then she walked out of the room.

Then we know that they had a "rough patch" which included something like 5 nights worth of "long conversations".

But did I miss something? WHY are they still together if he admitted to still having feelings for Pam?

la oficina 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año flowerpower said…
Don't forget about Karen approaching Pam to ask about Pam's backstory with Jim and how Pam essentially told Karen she shoudl go out with jim, that they're a great couple. And later in that same episode, Pam asks Ryan to hook her up with one of his B-school buddies in front of Jim.

Add the fact that Roy and Pam hooked up in the last episode and all of those developments point to a long wait before the two of them get back together.
hace más de un año reenay said…
Definitely. I get the long, agonizing wait for Jim & Pam. But I'm just confused about why Karen is still with Jim knowing that he has feelings for Pam.
hace más de un año kapow said…
I completely agree! What woman in her right mind would stay with a guy if he's in love with someone else? Is she that desperate?

When I saw that episode I was so excited because I figured it was only a matter of time before Pam told Jim how she felt. So much for that.
hace más de un año alissamfehlbaum said…
Maybe Karen feels like she has nowhere else to go. I mean, she pretty much moved to Conneticut during the move just to follow Jim.
hace más de un año TwoTones said…
In all honestly, when Pam and Jim do get together the show will be really boring, it´s the tension that keeps things going. Besides, I like seeing Karen around anyways.