la oficina If tu were on the mostrar who *want* tu be? (used to be who *would* tu be)

greedo posted on Feb 06, 2007 at 06:11PM
Who would you want to be if you were on the show.

I think I'd take Creed because
(a) he survived the layoffs
(b) he's got a bit of perv streak going
(c) he seems to have done a lot of "stuff" in his past
(d) he lays low at the office (probably takes a lot of breaks)

what about you?

la oficina 7 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año marissa said…
hmm... fun question!

i'd WANT to be pam and have beautiful jim pining ofr me, but i'd probably be kelly, talking non-stop, to anyone who will listen...or won't.
hace más de un año bSd said…
Nice Question.

Pretty difficult to choose here. I'll go with Kevin (even though I don't look ANYTHING like him) simply because

1)He's musical (Scrantonicity).
2)He REALLY likes the female gender.
3)Uses few words to get the most across. ("Niiiiiiice")
4)He's a baller (basketball episode)
5)World Series of Poker Champion.

Damn, cancel the last one.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año pamalama said…
hm, well, since it says who would you WANT to be, I would say pam...obviously. lol. who wouldnt want to be pam? but i probably WOULD be kelly...talking, hahahaha.

cool question!
hace más de un año bSd said…
Oh, I see. The title and greedo's post are different. If it who I would WANT to be, most definitely Jim. He's got a sense of humor, plays pranks on dwight, and will eventually get the girl! (now karen, eventually pam, before purse girl)
hace más de un año greedo said…
doh! thanks for catching bSd - I updated the thread title.

sometimes I confuse myself!
hace más de un año Hayseed said…
I'd wanna be a peon in the warehouse because they can crank tunes, play with equipment, and panty hose and high heels would be totally retarded items of apparel there...two things I totally hate. Plus the office freaks would come down and provide occasional entertainment and free food.
hace más de un año lyesja said…
Do any of u guys know any websites i can watch tv shows through, my schools blocked peekvid, dailymotion and veoh. . .any others??? thanx alot