la oficina Should Siguiente Season Be The Last For Teh Office?

marissa posted on Jan 29, 2007 at 02:17PM
the british office only lasted 2 seasons. how long are they going to drag the us one out? how long can jim and pam NOT be together??
save

la oficina 12 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año bSd said…
so you're saying once jim and pam are together the office should quit? :-/
hace más de un año flowerpower said…
I hope they can go on for a long time. Though if the show starts to decline creatively they should definitely pull the cord. But the Simpsons shows us that there's no reason for a show not to keep going so long as it can maintain the humor and quality.
hace más de un año sprouseter16 said…
it should defiantly NOT be. and it wont...
hace más de un año jane-willow said…
i do kinda think the writing isnt as good in teh 3rd season as it was the first two, but i hope they can keep it going.

i dont think that they'll keep dragging this jim adn pam thing out, at least i hope. the show can still go on once they're together, right?

although, that storyline is basicly their main plot, so i dont know what theyll focus on after that.

still, i hope they have more seasons.
hace más de un año JoeDingo said…
I think it should end next season
This season has been subpar

way too much focus on the main storyline at the expense of random humor.

hace más de un año marissa said…
that you, thats exactly what i think!
hace más de un año spapa said…
you never know what they mite pull on that show. i'm sure once jim and pam finally get together (ahh, that makes me smile), the writers will make something happen. and plus, the other storylines are great too...cmon, dwight and angela, micheal and jann, ryan and kelly...i can go on.

i think the show just keeps on getting better and better, both behind and in front of the cameras. guest directors like josh whedon and j.j. abrams. wow! it definitely should NOT stop after next season.
hace más de un año Tux said…
the second season was better than the third...but, Pam could always date someone else besides Jim.....
hace más de un año dmeyer27 said…
the show can go on for a while before jim and pam get together and do just fine if they ever split up. take friends for example: ross and rachel didn't get together until the third season, broke up at the beginning of the fourth, and lasted 6 more seasons after that, mostly because there were plenty of good storylines with the other characters, which is true for the office as well.
hace más de un año htw5963 said…
I agree with flowerpower above. But i have a feeling that Steve Carrel's humor, if allowed to continue to improvise lines, will never decline in quality.
hace más de un año LittleKidLover7 said…
mmmmmmilf....i like the picture

and i think they can keep going like friends did and the simpsons and family guy....bj novak and the rest of the writing crew for the office is ingenious....EVERYONE WATCH TONIGHT!!!!

BOOM! SPECIAL AGENT MICHAEL SCARN! IM WITH THE FBI!
hace más de un año jane-willow said…
could i love agent michael scran more?

no.

its thursday!!

xD

*squeals*