Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 31229

hace más de un año theWOLFPACK15 said…
((Nods and watches him closely)-Juniperleaf

(Looks taken aback)Why would Tigerfang take out his kit and not keep her close?-Galewing
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
*charges at her again a jumps up in the air to get over her*
Tigerfang
(Crouches down and leaps up, falling short as she quickly went back on her paws, hissing in pain from the wound on her side.)-Juniperleaf
hace más de un año smartone123 said…
shimmerpelt:no longer there
Bubblepaw:shakes her head"i dont know i dont think too good but better"she said
*lands gracefully and looks back at her* ha! didn't get me that time! *purrs*
Tigerfang
hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
*Flicks an ear* "I suppose he forgot about her. She was hardly three moons old when it happened. Small, quiet. It would be easy to loose such a young kit in such a huge forest." ~ Mistybreeze

*Licks a paw* "I want to see what he's going to announce." *Looks at Bubblepaw, changing the subject* "Has he taken you out since she died?" ~ Ivypaw

*Nods* ~ Berrypaw
(Flicks tail)That doesn't justify what he did. He should have kept track of her.-Galewing

(Winces in pain as she licks her flank)Maybe we should try that move at another time.-Juniperleaf
*Glances at him* "Did you ever want kits?" *Asks suddenly, remembering how Juniperleaf told her about the miscarriage, and how she didn't want kits in the first place.* ~ Mistybreeze
You okay? •stops celebrating and looks at her worriedly•
Tigerfang

•starts off towards camp•
Snowpaw
(Looks at her defensively)What makes you say that?-Galewing

(Glances at him and nods)Yeah... It's just my wound bothering me.-Juniperleaf
last edited hace más de un año
(tangled would you ever think bubblepaw and skyheart might become a thing?)
bubblepaw:"not very much no sadly"sighs abit
*Follows* ~ Berrypaw

*Twitches an ear* "Because you do well with them," *Replies, only telling half the truth* "Shiverkit and Chillkit adore you, and you're always willing to help me with them... and now you've gotten defensive of Berrypaw." ~ Mistybreeze
I was planning of having him go crazy

Oh okay •licks her cheek• we can try this later then •purrs•
Tigerfang

•enters camp• wanna lead the way I don't know where to put it
Snowpaw
(oh man why XD thatd be interesting relationship actually Xp)
*Nods* "Sure, follow me" ~ berrypaw
(Averts eye contact with her)I just don't like to see kits growing up without either parent, or seeing cats be neglectful parents.-Galewing

(Nods giving him a small smile)-Juniperleaf
hace más de un año TalaLeisu2 said…
*nods* Probably. *leads the way out of the canyon* Now we return, Falconstar. -Yellowblaze

*pads out of camp and heads per her instructions eagerly* -Burntheart
Shimmerpelt:at midnight she waited for him as her shimmery look was easily told to be starclan
Come on the nights still young let's head back to the lake and watch the moon •purrs• who knows maybe I'll take a swim in the lake
Tigerfang

•follows after his sister"
Snowpaw

•pads up to thorntail silently•
Sunpaw

(why do you want him to go crazy :3)
(Purrs and leans on him)Do you mean that?-Juniperleaf
Maybe •laughs• we will see how the walk back goes•
Tigerfang

He isn't going to get over mousepaw
(ah alright)
(Purrs) I won't force you in if you don't want then.-Juniperleaf
maybe i do wanna we never know *flicks her gently*
Tigerfang
(Purrs licking his ear and takes the lead to the lake)-Juniperleaf
*follows after her* how about we make a deal ill go swimming but after we get to you know *brushes against her*
Tigerfang
Hallowwind:listens to the breeze and thinks about life
(Looks at him amused) two times in one night, Tigerfang?(thinks about it)I'll think about it. We'll see after the swim.(purrs and twines tails)-Juniperleaf
hace más de un año TalaLeisu2 said…
*peers around and sees her freezing and feeling as if his whole world were sitting before him* Shimmerpelt...*tears well in his eyes* -Burntheart

*leads the way at a slightly quicker pace* Now that we've shared with StarClan, I am hungry. -Yellowblaze

*lays down* -Holiday
Fine fine •purrs happily• we'll see then
Tigerfang
(Purrs leans on him as they arrive at the lake)-Juniperleaf
•stops at the edge of the lake making a face and pokes the water•
Tigerfang
(Purrs and waddles into the lake until it hit her belly and turns back to him)Well?-Juniperleaf
*wrinkles his nose and starts to waddle in and shivers* ITS COLD!
Tigerfang
(Smiles waddles up to him and touches noses with him)you get use to it. (Turns and goes in deeper)-Juniperleaf
•frowns• maybe you do but I don't •waddles after her•
Tigerfang
*Looks at him gently* "No one does." ~ Mistybreeze

*Purrs softly* "IS tht what happens when you share with StarClan?" ~ Falconstar

*Raises an eye as Sunpaw approches* "Alright, now what was so imortant?" ~ Thorntai
*shrugs* i dont have anyone to talk to so i thought id talk to you...now that Burntheart is gone
Sunpaw
(Purrs as her paws aren't able to touch the ground and starts to swim circles around him)-Juniperleaf

(Glances at her )I do want kits of my own one day, to answer your question. (Sighs)I'm just afraid that...-Galewing
*feebishly tries to stay up and starts to head back towards the shallow area* I'm not a natural swimmer like you
Tigerfang
(Frowns a bit and swims to his side, standing up, brushing against him)Let me show you then-Juniperleaf
last edited hace más de un año
*hesitates* okay...fine
Tigerfang
(Licks his cheek) After this then we can get to the other thing. (Purrs and heads back in the deep end)-Juniperleaf
*eyes widen and purrs* deal!
Tigerfang
(Purrs)That got you motivated.-Juniperleaf
well of course it did why wouldn't it?! *struggles out towards her*
tigerfang
(Swims over to him, meeting him before his paws could not touch water)Okay so, its like running in the forest. Just calmly paddle with your paws.(Demonstrates)-Juniperleaf
except the forest has a floor you know *looks a bit afraid and does what she said*
Tigerfang
(Swims next to him)I'll help you if you need to get back to shore.-Juniperleaf