Sesame calle [1970s] Looking for clip from an episode. (Pachelbel's Canon)

Draugr posted on Dec 01, 2009 at 05:14AM
Hello Everyone.

I'm hoping some of you here might be able to help me. I was born in 1972, so I was really young when I saw this bit on Sesame Street. I haven't seen it since that first time when I was a young child. The bit was a classical musical piece which I believe now was Pahelbel's Canon. I remember the following, but it is possible that it was a few different bits that got stirred into one image in my young head. I recall there being a scene while the song was playing where there were white daisies with a morning sun brightening their petals. I recall there was dew on the petals as well as it must have been early morning. The song and images gave me a feeling of sadness, but in a good way. I don't really know how to explain it. If you know this song then maybe you understand. :) Anyhow, I also think there was a scene of a beach with the rolling waves crashing in all while the music was playing. Does anyone else remember this and if so, do you know if it is available to view on the Internet, or do you have any other information that might help me track down this small bit of a very old Sesame Street episode?

I really appreciate any help I might receive tracking down this scene from Sesame Street.

thanks
John
last edited on Dec 01, 2009 at 05:15AM

Sesame calle 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año rockythefan said…
Hi!!!!!
check out this!!!!!! Is this the one u r searching?
link