My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
 If tu look outside the window, what do tu see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 5221 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2151-2200 of 5221

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Its fine, Wheat. It could have been worse. I could have lost you. I would have done anything, even lose my eye, to prevent you from getting hurt
hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Wheat: What could've been worse was me losing you! *Sigh* I'm.. Sorry.. *rubs eyes* I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.. I.. I broke my promise. I wasn't there, I'm sorry.. *reaches for bag with medicine and sits*
(Places hoof on Wheats hoof) (smiles) its okay, Wheat
Wheat: *gives a sudden jump as she feels Longsword's hoof* *sigh* No it's not.. And it never will be. Thanks to me, you lost you're eye! *gasps* I also almost killed you with my axe! Argh.. *sniffs and wipes tears off eyes* *rubs forehead and sighs* *takes out pins and herbs*
Its okay, Wheat. Please don't blame yourself. Its not your fault
Wheat: No it's not.. Don't act like it is, because you know it's not.. I regret this happening more than the time my mom died.. *walks to fireplace, ignoring her fear, still crying, boiling water*
Please, wheat. None of this was ever your fault (places hoof on Wheat should) ;I don't want you to blame yourself
Wheat: *sigh* *looks at Longsword, then looks down* *pours water on plate and walks back to tent, mixing the herbs in the water*
Please, Wheat. It really isn't so bad. If you died, do you think I would live with that
Wheat: *pauses* Yes. *continues mixing medicine*
You shouldn't be this depressed. It could have been worse then just my eye
Wheat: Longsword, he could've killed you! I just stood there, doing nothing! Maybe he's right.. Maybe I am just a daughter of a whore. A dumb heretic. Who couldn't keep her promise and keep you safe! *grabs cloth, dips it in vinegar and pats it on Longsword's cheek*
No, Wheat. Never think that. Royalty is wrong. If anyone is to blame, its him. Like I said, your not a heretic. When I see you, I see a hero. And your the daughter ofa hero as well. DDon't let him manipulate you with lies
Wheat: They're not lies, Longsword. He spoke the truth. But it's okay.. I'm used to insults like that. *grabs a black dry cloth and wraps it around Longsword's missing eye* *stares at Longsword and tries not to cry*
Please don't cry, Wheat. Its not your fault. Don't think it is.
Wheat: *takes a deep breath and sighs* I won't.. Let's get you some rest.. C'mon.. *sits* Lay down..
(Lies down). Please don't do anything, Wheat. Its just an eye. I only need one to see the wonderful made in front of me (smiles)
Wheat: *gives a fake smile* *covers Longsword with a big piece of cloth as a blanket*
Wheat, I don't want you to blame yourself. As long as I can still see, that's all that matters.
Wheat: I won't.. Now get some sleep, okay?
Okay... Wheat?
Wheat: ..Yeah?
(Kisses Wheat on the check) Im still glad you attacked me. It showed that you truly care about your allies. You really do have the potential of a leader
last edited hace más de un año
Wheat: (No I don't... If I did, you wouldn't be missing an eye...) *gulps* Thank you..
And, Wheat. Please, don't think that Royalty's right. He isn't. Your a better pony then he ever will be. Just remember, that, even with one eye, I still do love you
Wheat: *nods and kisses Longsword*
Wheat. Just stay strong. Besides, I've lost worse
Wheat: I've been trying to stay strong for ten years.. It was time for me to break, Longsword.. Just get some sleep, ok? *gives a faint smile*
okay. Goodnight, wheat (lies down and falls asleep)
Wheat: *quietly smiles with tears in her eyes* *takes off necklace with ring on it, staring at it* *smiles and quietly ties necklace around Longsword's neck* (I think you deserve someone who will actually protect you..) *sighs and stands up* *sneaks outside and sits on a log*
(Sound asleep)
Wheat: *looks up at sky* I'm sorry mother for letting him offend you.. You were right.. You told me to fight for what I love.. And to never cry.. I disobeyed both.. Didn't fight at all.. Actually, I almost destroyed what I loved the most. And I broke.. Into little pieces... I'm sorry.. *looks at noose under table, then at tree* I'm so sorry..
(Longsword sleeps)
Wheat: *sighs* *lays against log* *keeps pistol on her lap and closes her eyes*
(Longsword tosses and turns in sleep)
A scream from a mare in a tent is heard.

Wheat: *perks ears and gives a sudden jump* *stands up and runs to tent where the scream was heard* What's wrong?! Someone hurt? Injured?
Mare: No! My little sister, I can't find her!
Wheat: What?I didn't know children was onboard..
Mare: I fell asleep, and I woke up and can't find her.
Wheat: How old is she?!
Mare: Four!
Wheat: Four?!
Mare: Yes! Yellow coat, orange mane, -
Wheat: Where are her parents? Are they in another tent?
Mare: No. They're not alive.
Wheat: Oh.. I'll go look for her. What's her name?
Mare: Meadow!
Wheat: Okay, don't worry. You just stay here safe in this tent. I'll do my best and look for her.
Mare: *gulps and nods*
Wheat: *walks out*
(Startled by scream) (Points pistol around) (touches spot where eye was) So, it wasn't a dream after all (Notices ring around his neck) Is this..... (Runs out of tent)
Wheat: *runs into Longsword* Longsword, I thought you were sleeping.
I heard a scream and it woke me up. What happened
Wheat: A mare- A filly is missing.
Well, we should go find her
Wheat: I'll go, don't worry. I'll be okay. You need some rest. *walks*
I'm fine. Besides, I promised to never leave you. I never break a promise
Wheat: Alright.. Let's go..
(Follows)
Wheat: *enters woods and looks around* Meadow... Where are you..
Meadow!
A filly unicorn suddenly jumps off a branch and lands on Longsword's back.
Ouch. What the-
Filly: *jumps on ground and looks at Wheat and Longsword* *tilts head*
Wheat: She's a unicorn.. *bends down* Are you Meadow?
Filly: *nods*