My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad OC Chat

Windwakerguy430 posted on May 16, 2014 at 02:01AM
This is a forum where you take your OC and just have a normal chat with other OC's like on the wall. I hope you all enjoy
(I will be using my OC, Master Sword
 This is a foros where tu take your OC and just have a normal chat with other OC's like on the wall.

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 530 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 530

hace más de un año AquaMarine6663 said…
Aqua: sorry i haven't been here, guys. I've been sick with a cough, a sore throat, a splitting headache, a stuffy nose, and nausea. I only nibbled on some toast the first two days of the sickness. Blue Fedora was going to use a healing spell on me, but couldn't find it, so he had to go all the way to Rainbow Falls at the annual trading to find one. Whelp, i'm still sick. *Coughs*
hace más de un año NocturnalMirage said…
Mirage: Oh, sorry to hear that. Is there anything we could do?
hace más de un año AquaMarine6663 said…
Aqua: Naw, i'm just starting to get over it. i'll be fine in a few days. *Coughs*
hace más de un año Edvine2 said…
Power Play: Oh, sorry to hear about your illness, Aqua. Guess even Rainbow Falls' trading convention doesn't have everything. and even if it did, Blue Fedora would probably have to find some incomprehensibly rare thing to trade for it.
Power Play: That's one less game to knock out of the park. *just beat Morrowind(human me did it four hours ago)*
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Good job :)
Speaking of games, I was finally able to get 100% completion on Saints Row 2 (Super awesome game. Highly recommened it) It wasn't easy (Like always) But I did it :D
Power Play: I would recommend BioShock Infinite... but the whole "The End Is Where We Begin"(Yeah, that's a Thousand Foot Krutch song title, but it's accurate) ending threw me for a loop. Although, I do believe that an infinite number of universes exist, and that even the smallest changes could result in events playing out differently(think of our universe as a TV chnnel and what all 7.2 billion people on this planet do as the remote control). The ending manages to support my belief; At least one part of the lead-in to it, anyway. Depends on what you think is going on in the cosmos. Anyway, if you haven't played it, you should at least try it. I would also recommend GTA 5, but I will take a guess and say you already own a copy.
Yeah I got both Bioshock Infinante and GTA V. There both some of the best games of this generation :D
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Dudespie said…
OC thingy.
Name:Ocean Pearl
Personality:Happy, quirky, silly, sometimes annoying (Windwakerguy430 should know that by now :p) Weird, casual, stuff DERP
 OC thingy. Name:Ocean Pearl Age:A THOUSAND YEARS HAHAHAHA Personality:Happy, quirky, silly, someti
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Nice drawing, Dudes :D hace más de un año
Dudespie commented…
Why Ty hace más de un año
Hey, welcome Ocean. How are you
Dudespie commented…
Fine, thanks, how are you? hace más de un año
I'm great. Thank you very much for asking, Ocean :)
Dudespie commented…
No problem. Anyway (GOD STOP USING THAT WORD, ME) I'm going to pretend I'm my OC in Ponyville hace más de un año
Power Play: Hey, Ocean. What brings you here?
Oh nothing much, just tagging along with my bud Master Sword
Yeah, AND ITS FUN :D
OOOOH :runs over to stand in the marketplace: Cotton candy! You guys want some?
Who would say no to cotton candy :D
Not meh :D
Exactly :)
:Vender looks down at Master and Ocean: You guys gonna get some thing or what? I have people waiting here!
Power Play: Oh, sure, why not? I'm planning on doing a big-ass loot run in Diablo 3 later and need all the energy I can muster. That fuckin' Sword of Prophecy will be mine.

(Hey, Windwakerguy, I have something to confess about my Morrowind playthrough: I used the Soultrap glitch so I could mainly upgrade my speed(walking and slowly levitating SUCKS) and strength(low carrying capacity SUCKS even more). If you could point me toward where I can find a fortify skill spell, I would appreciate it. I already beat the game, so I no longer care about breaking it.)
:Vender looks at confused and shakes head rapidly: Now are you going to GET something or WHAT? :Stomps hoof on table loudly: Ocean leaps back in fear. Umm... I'm not hungry anymore, gotta go bye!
@Ocean. Well, yes
@ Power, sorry, but its been a long time since I played Morrowind. I can only remember the Cliffracers (F**king Cliffracers) My best addvice is to Google it and hopefully it will pull up Gamefaqs or something similar and help you. Sorry, again :P)
Power Play: *not afraid* Um... are youalways this pissed off? Because if it's business you want, you gotta change your attitude. Here, I'll at least buy me and Master some cotton candy. *plunks down 20 bits; 10 per*
Vendor: Ugh, finally, somepony who isn't a window shopper. *is handed 2 cotton candy*
Power Play: Thank you. *levitates one to Master Sword and the other one to myself*
tu forgot Ocean :P hace más de un año
Edvine2 commented…
(Well, he WAS scared shitless after the vendor thing. He dicho he wasn't hungry after that.) hace más de un año
:Runs across Ponyville in fright: (is super sensitive to loud noises) Panics and runs to the Ponyville Express train
Hey Ocaen what's wrong Are you okay
:Turns around and sees a yellow blob: Blinks a few times: (like Applejack in Applebuck season) Looks up at train car and sees a dark large pony clamp hoof over mouth and pulls into train: (trying to make it interesting)
Power Play, running over to Ocean: That was a freak-out moment for the ages, Ocean. What was that about?
(I got kidnapped, or foalnapped in pony terms) Trying to give the story a little kick to it
Oh o this is't happennig (boards train... secretly)
:Larger stallion suspiciously walks around train cars and brushes power plays fur:
Okay, if I'm correct, she should be in this train cart... To o bad that THERE'S A BAJILLION STUPID CARTS
Power Play: *bucks the stallion to the floor of the car* Only mares touch me that way. Now, who are you and what the FUCK are you doing he-- *struck from behind*
???: Perfect. Well, aside from the stallion on the floor, but stil.

(EVERY TIME I do an RP... Normal no loger exists.)
:Ocean gets thrown into a metal train car at the very end: HEEEELLLLLPPPP
Sounds like shes on the last cart... and I'm... on... the... first....... cart.......... Oh give me a break
Power Play: *regains consciousness after hearing scream for help* Shit! *starts pushing and shoving everypony out of the way, with blatant disregard for safety* Sorry! Pardon me! Trying to save 2 ponies' lives here!
:Stallion guarding Oceans crate hears noise: OH FOR GODS SAKE SHUTUP :Slams down newspaper and coffee: Boss, can I just throw her off the end? Yeah, yeah fine whatever :grabs hoof: You're coming with me
(Gets to last roof) Okay, so if I do this quickly and quietly, then I could just... Oh what am I saying. I'll just surprise them (Kicks and breaks hatch and crawls through)
Power Play: *after barreling through over 10 cars* Oh my Luna, how many more cars can there possibly be?! *continues relentless search*
:Stallion drags Ocean along ground as he loads a revolver: Hopefully next time Con Mane will pick more sane victims...
(Walks into room with pony with gun) Hey there. What is this, some kinda bad 007 movie. Which it seems you can only do
:Stallion is quick to react to Master's words: Better luck next time. :Shoots ocean's leg and throws off train then runs back and locks door:
Oh give me a break
Power Play, having just run what feels like a marathon: *sees pony with 6-shot revolver aimed at Ocean's head* You blow her brains out, and yours will be on my horn. I'm only giving you one chance to reconsider turning Ocean Breeze into glue.
:Stallion looks through window in confusion: uhhhh... What the?
(Kicks door repeatedly) (Door gets more damaged with each kick) Stupid. Door. Why. Won't. You. Break
(Really?!)
Power Play: Fuck the rules, I have magic! *uses a spell to mark his location then jumps off train*
:Stallion looks at Master and smirks: Eyes widen when sees doer is about to break:Runs:
(I know it was kind of a dick move to leave Master Sword hanging like that but somepony had to save Ocean Breeze.)
Power Play: *runs to see a bruised and somewbat bloody Ocean Breeze* Well, shit, I'm gonna have to carry you to the hospital, won't I? If you hadn't been foalnapped, you wouldn't have to have me rescue you.
As Ocean was plunging into the sandy ground, everyone could see a heavenly blast of light. A figure appeared... It was.. DERPY HOOVES! Derpy swooped down and caught ocean. She waved her muffin wand and healed her. Then Celestia came down and made Derpy a princess. Everyone was back in Ponyville with no memory of the previous events. The end.

I gtg now so I ended it. If u want a different ending tell me and we can continue tomorrow. Sweet dreams everyone!
see tu later :) hace más de un año
(Breaks door) Huh, Power, when did you get here. Oh, never mind, where's the other guy at