My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad OC Chat

Windwakerguy430 posted on May 16, 2014 at 02:01AM
This is a forum where you take your OC and just have a normal chat with other OC's like on the wall. I hope you all enjoy
(I will be using my OC, Master Sword
 This is a foros where tu take your OC and just have a normal chat with other OC's like on the wall.

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 530 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 530

hace más de un año NocturnalMirage said…
> System Start up...
>System loading... please press F2 for Setup or F3 for default settings
>Acquiring visual data...
>Visual data Nocturnal;Mirage.png loaded
>System ready, standing by

:)
 > System Start up... >System loading... please press F2 for Setup o F3 for default settings >Acqui
Edvine2 commented…
(That is the look of a poni, pony who does not give a FUCK about anything.) hace más de un año
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Why are you talking like an android
Why not? I thought it would be fun for just one post. :) Besides, I was talking like a cybernetic organism! xD
last edited hace más de un año
Well, I ust thought it soudned a little... odd. Felt like I was actually taking to a computer... who was on a computer... Okay, I'm confused now :P
According to the punctuation and incorrect spelling you used, I calculate a 81% probability of anxiety and confusion.

xD
No, its just my keyboard being a piece of junk again (Worthless pawnshop garbage)
okay, no problem, mate. let's just wait for a few other prominent members to join and we can rock and roll. :)
or we can start right now, it doesn't matter to me. :)
We should wait for others to get here. It would make it more fun with more people
hace más de un año jordy_dash said…
Fd:*is sitting on the drama couch and looks up and says softly* hey,,.
 Fd:*is sitting on the drama sofá and looks up and says softly* hey,,.
yes. of course. For example if Grace and Jordy joins.... xD
Its like Discord, you say Jordy's name and he shows up (It was all I could think of at short notice, and it wouldn't be Beetlejuice because you only said his name once :P)
Fd:then our romance shall blossom!
I'm pretty sure, sooner or later, that when you talk to Laugh in future conversatios, you'll be wearing a cup to avoid further damage (Remember to use OC's for when the user gets here. Just saying)
Fd:I am using myself... Wait.... That sounded really weird and dirty.... *looks at wind and does a "Tamaki" "STOP THAT!"* I CANT BELIEVE YOURE TRYING TO STOP IT! I AM JORDAN JOHN KEVIN TAMAKI FARRELL THE SECOND (Tamaki isn't really in my name but I love it) just kidding! I love doing that and making people go. "Oh God oh God oh god He's Really Mad!!!" But I am just kidding as I love jokes! *smirks and then a rose suddenly appears in his hand* what the?
How is that intimidating? I find more fear in rabbits (Thats not a joke, either. I watched Rivership Down when I was five and I had a huge fear of rabbits since)
*takes out honey-senpais rabbit* Dunn Dunn........ Dunnnnn dunnnnn........ Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun (dududaaaa!) dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun *jumps out a cardboard box behind him* KAWAII!
 *takes out honey-senpais rabbit* Dunn Dunn........ Dunnnnn dunnnnn........ pardo, dun pardo, dun pardo, dun pardo, dun pardo, dun pardo, dun du
Mirage: *walks up from a dark corner* Was that supposed to be the Jaws theme?
I said it once and, in Fire's case, I'll say it many times in the future, are you trying to piss everyone off, Fire Dash
Fd:*cant hear him* so master sword... How was your day?
Well, I ran out of toothpaste, I forgot my homework, my brother did one of hid infamous shoulder punches that feels like I got hit with a semi-truck, and I got online to be creeped out by you, but other then that, I'm great
Fd: what's a truck?
your joking, right?
This here is a truck (Tell me your not THIS insane that you can't tell what a truck is)
 your joking, right? This here is a truck (Tell me your not THIS insane that tu can't tell what a tr
Fd:(it's equestria, THEY DONT HAVE CARS OR TRUCKS!!!) what is that? As that like some type of robut
Its a car, its a motorized vehicle. Its... Well, I'm not sure what else it is :P
Edvine2 commented…
a Transformer? hace más de un año
Dudespie commented…
Yup hace más de un año
Fd:well I need to sleep *falls asleep on the drama couch and a blanket appears around him and his head is now on the softest pillow in the world*
Well, okay then. Have fun with that and all
hace más de un año SkyheartPegasus said…
System overload.

Anywho, Sky's comin'.
Fd:*talks in sleep* grace.... Stop it.... Wind.... Duck off..... Mollestdan is coming...... *awakes* OMFGASDFGHJKL! What happened?
More robot talk, and Jordy, you talk in your sleep, you know
I'm just gonna use my Ask Skyheart pic. X3
Anywho...
Skyheart: Sometimes I wonder about these guys..
 I'm just gonna use my Ask Skyheart pic. X3 Anywho... Skyheart: Sometimes I wonder about these guys.
Fd:sorry... Sleep talking annoying
What guys?
Wait.. I meant him.
hace más de un año _Laugh_ said…
I shall join with Silver Tune, 'cuz I Can!
Silver Tune: *walks in room* Haiiii! >_< So I am guessing everyone had a bad day?
Not much. Just had to go to school but other then that, I'm great :P
Had to do weather duty.
(I redesigned Skyheart and created a new personality for her to be more like me)
 Had to do weather duty. (I redesigned Skyheart and created a new personality for her to be más like
Well thats good to know. I plan on reading Daring Doo (In other words I plan on watching Indiana Jones)
ST: Hm. I just came back from watching the new SpiderPony.. To be honest, I don´t like the actors. It wasn´t such a good movie.
If you mean the Amazing Spiderpony, then I agree. If you mean the originals, how dare you say that to me :P
Yes, I forgot to include Amazing. Probably because it wasn´t amazing. They should´ve stuck with the old actor, but eh.
Well, good. I agree 110%
hace más de un año XxmousexX said…
(if i can i will join with bloodstone)
 (if i can i will registrarse with bloodstone)
BS: "amazeing spider-pony lol" she shakes her head softly
Hey, Bloodstone. We were talking about Spider Pony
BS: "i know i over heard ya'll but i agree the old actor were way better, can't they leave anything alone now days?"
Not really. They have to make remakes (Really Really God-Awful Remakes) to everything good :(
*sigh*you know we should remake a good movie and see how the like us know MAUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sounds interesting,but I prefer the origials... Much more
"same her i was just jokeing with you "she smiled wildly