amor amor Stories

Pucca_Pink posted on Jan 19, 2008 at 04:14AM
Ok not ur personal love story a book one of the greatest love stories that you read.
Mine was Stargirl and the sequel Love, Stargirl by Jerry S. its like real life true love and its soo sad and funny at the same time. u should read it.

amor 12 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año leuron said…
My favourite romantic book is definitely "A Walk To Remember". It made me sad at times, and happy too, it's a very beautiful story, I love it deeply.. And there's the movie too, one of my favourites too btw! <33
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Dark_Silence said…
My favorite love story - which is fiction - is the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. Several books that are about love have been read, but not all of them please me as the the Twilight Series.
hace más de un año Pucca_Pink said…
i like the Twilight Saga 2
hace más de un año randomchicky456 said…
TWILIGHT is awsome i lov it
it owns enough said
hace más de un año Pucca_Pink said…
yep
hace más de un año Jillywinkles said…
I'd say Persuasion, by Jane Austen, and of course Pride and Prejudice.
P&P is a happy, bubbly, not chick-flicky but definitely a happily-ever-after kind of romance.
Persuasion is still a happily-ever-after, but it's more mature, more passionate. The ending is...there's this letter....well you have to read it!:)

Another one is Gone With the Wind.
It's pretty much a tragedy lovestory-wise (I cried all the way through it), but Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara are a pretty star-crossed couple.
hace más de un año luuchi1 said…
I loved so much the film: PS I love you. It almost made me cry, it has sad parts that are beautiful, and it has a lot of love. I just love it.
hace más de un año Jillywinkles said…
Movie-wise I'd recommend Love Actually, Titanic, Pride and Prejudice, and Phantom of the Opera.
hace más de un año Dark_Silence said…
All the books by Jane Austen are some of the best romance stories ever. Specially Sense & Sensibility and Mansfield Park.
hace más de un año VampireGirl said…
i liked the twilight series, jane eyre and a certain slant of light
hace más de un año sophieDP said…
ye good old Juliet and Romeo ! :)
hace más de un año VampireGirl said…
i thought of more.
-let's get lost: its something that could totally happen for real
-the nature of jade:i can relate, and it makes me happy to read it
-twelve long months:its totally amazing, and its all about falling in love :)
-the possibility of fireflies:i dunno if its considered a love story, but i love how the girl does so much just to get a guy to notice her :)

i'm a sucker for a good love story, and thats like all i read.lol