amor Good enough for me?

unfair_love posted on May 28, 2010 at 12:30AM
I came to a new school and after several weeks I finally got a friend, and from then I got caught up in a croud that I love. And from then on I hung out with tha group and inside that group there was a sweet fella... however, he did things that i would never do, (drugs, drinking, smoking, etc) I saw him as a person that i could help, so we got closer. I mentioned i didn't like smoking, so one day he didn't smell like Cigarets. and his breath didn't have alchohol on it, and he told me he had been off of whatever he had been on. I mentioned that i didn't like cussing and so basicly he has changed into this great guy who makes me laugh, and i have unexpectedly fallen for him. I began to let him hold me, and tell me i'm beautiful and i let him plan our lives together. I took him to my church where he met girl and then one night he pulled me aside and appologized for being a Jacka** and that he feels like he has to like everyone that likes him. anyway I cried my eyes out when i got home. and recently that girl broke his heart, and he tried to commit suicide. He has been at vista for almost a month now, and my Dad gave me a pep talk on how he wasn't good enough for me anyway. I never told my parrents that i loved him. i gtg if anyone wants to state their oppinion below that would be great. just put Good enough or Not enough at the beggining o' your oppinion.
btw I'm 14 and he litterally just turned 16
(please forgive my spelling)

amor 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año melikhan said…
hmmm
poor u
he changed.if he's trying to talk to u give him a chance
hace más de un año unfair_love said…
big smile
He's getting out of the crazy place next friday!!!