amor Ughhhhhhhhhh!

unfair_love posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 09:00PM
ok... here's the thing, i'm 13 and have not liked a boy in 3 years that has felt the same way about me... and now i have a friend who has a THICK sothern accent, has a few good fatial featurs (not many), and likes me... a lot... i don't really care, but i do enjoy all the hugs( :D ), but my dad dislikes him... and i can't get past his accent.
Now i did like this one guy who was EXTREMELY CUTE, EXTREMELY FUNNY, and a hint of useless info. He speaks his mind, and his b-day is exactle a month after mine (i think thats cool). i liked him untill the sightings became fewer and fewer... so i gave up :'(....
And here is the guy who has filled the gap,... he is EXTREMELY SMART, kinda cute, has quick wit, and has a crule sence o' hummor.... (I like that) and here is the last guy
He is sweet, smart, plays the violin, always has his hair in his face, and keeps to himself... he has a great laugh... though i've only heard it once... he reminds me of the song "Falling slowly"... he's a year younger than me... i havent thought about him much until today... his younger brother hung out with me in the parking lott he wispered "Hey ...... your girlfriend's here!" (the ... were so i keep his ID secreat) so thats why i put him on the list.... so who do you think i should like?

#1 likes me, sothern accent, KINDA cute and my dad dissaproves.
#2 the CUTE one, FUNNY, smart, and my mom approves
#3 the SMART, FUNNY, kinda cute one who is a fan of a rival team (I'm a florida Gator he's an Allabama fan).
#4 sweet, cute,and kind, with the best hair, plays an instrament and likes me.
please reply... i dont need someone... i just want to know who semes to be the most desriable... to the world...
O and if any of the guys read this (I FRIENDS WITH ALL OF YOU!!!!!! AND AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME YOU ARE SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS)
soooooooooooo i guess thats it! thx!

amor 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año DizzyDaydream said…
Well who do you like best?

You should go for whoever you will be happiest with, not whoever others think is right. Love isn't about what other people think, it's about what you want and think.
hace más de un año Lunatic said…
Concentrate on your studies.
hace más de un año unfair_love said…
cake
i have been focising on my studdies... I know where i am going to collage... and i'm not looking for love... (I'M WAY TO YOUNG)i just wanted to see who was the most atractive to other people.... the comments here will not undertake ANY decition in my life.... i am friends with all of them, and intend to stay that way... i gtg
unfair love

PS i JUST got back from FLORIDA!!!! GO GATORS!!!!! BOO sunburn!!!!!!! :( i got burned... but not like me mum!!!
hace más de un año Mena09 said…
mmmm...you´re too young. This guys may seem important now but trust me they´re not.

I would only advice to go with the flow, which means that you should be friends with them, get to know them better and then analyze your options that is if they show real interest in you.

I understand that you probably want to have a boyfriend or you like having crushes but boys come and go. Concentrate and ask yourself who do you like more? who do you se yourself in a future? who likes you more? who do you like spending time with?

And wait until them tll you something (it´s very important to not look needy and play hard to get)

Wish you the best of lucks!

maybe I would choose #3
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año pixie09 said…
big smile
ye i would probz go 3, but u cant just look at someone and say i think ill like you today .. its not that simple lol, so if i fell for number 1, to bad dad :p
hace más de un año unfair_love said…
#4.
i thank you people for giving me advice. #3 likes my best friend, #1 is, well showing another siide of him... #2 hates me...

I saw #4 two sundays ago, and he was better than i remembered. so i gtg
thanks again